views

wch5274
post Mar 22 2008, 12:08 AM

On my way
Validating
532 posts

my got speed

user posted image

Added on March 22, 2008, 12:14 amanother test after 10 minutes on 22 march 08 at 0010

user posted image

This post has been edited by wch5274: Mar 22 2008, 12:14 AM
yimingwuzere
post Mar 22 2008, 09:12 AM

Enthusiast
984 posts

Topic starter once tried persuading me to go for Maxis. He really had 3Mbps early on, but I was too lazy to go sign up for another broadband since I my tmnut still due then. I think I'm lucky to keep with tmnut.

Frankly, Maxis should have learned from TMNut's growing pains at implementing Screamyx. It seems they didn't, by promising more than Screamyx and giving less.
GeneJin
post Mar 22 2008, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

Count me in also..
Lord_Destructo
post Mar 22 2008, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

I also very sick and tired of their service already. They promise up to 3.6Mbps but so far all I've seen is less than 512kbps, except during non-peak hours which is usually 8 to 10 am everyday.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I CAN'T CONNECT TO MY GAMING SERVERS!!!!! I don't know what changes they made, but last time I had no problem connecting to the servers at all. If they closed the gaming ports, they must be freaking stupid to think that closing the ports will decrease congestion.
TSbytefreezer
post Mar 22 2008, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

Just came back from Maxshit Centre in TTDI after 2 hours of trouble shooting at that place, still getting the same old < 256kbps speed.
I went to Maxshit Centre because yesterday an operator told me that my hardware might be faulty. (<-- fairy tale)

So ended up getting another modem and go home to give it a shot. When I tested that idiot modem at home, still the same old shit speed. Then I called the Customer support to shoot some idiots, and finally after 30mins of romantic chat, I got confirmation from Maxshit that:

Bandwidth Usage Exceed 20GB Per Month Will Be Capped To 256kbps @ 32KBps

So, to all fellow forumers that are suffering now, please rise, and together we shall complain to MCMC and NCCC regarding this matter. And among you all, does anyone has some legal knowledge that can provide as a reference during this fight?

Solutions to seek:
1) Cancel that idiotic broadwidth limitation as we are signing for unlimited broadband at the first place
2) Termination of service without the unfair penalty.

Added on March 22, 2008, 2:44 pmThis con case is very simple to me. Maxshit waited a long time until there is enough of fish in the net, then only it start to implement the bandwidth usage limit. For those who know any non-forumer that is also suffering from this Maxshit, feel free to pm me their email or msn. I can add them into the list as non-forumers, and will inform them once we decided the action. Thanx.

This post has been edited by bytefreezer: Mar 22 2008, 02:44 PM
doinkz_gaara
post Mar 22 2008, 02:48 PM

Too fast to live, too young to die
2,381 posts

Add me in the list smile.gif

Added on March 22, 2008, 2:49 pmBeen getting crappy speed, cannot download or stream videos properly.

This post has been edited by doinkz_gaara: Mar 22 2008, 02:49 PM
r-care
post Mar 22 2008, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(doinkz_gaara @ Mar 22 2008, 02:48 PM)
Add me in the list smile.gif

Added on March 22, 2008, 2:49 pmBeen getting crappy speed, cannot download or stream videos properly.
Add me too. Hate this worst nail speed narrowband. Go to hell maxsuxks
jeremy05
post Mar 22 2008, 08:35 PM

software engineer
1,844 posts

Count me too!
TSbytefreezer
post Mar 22 2008, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

QUOTE(r-care @ Mar 22 2008, 08:29 PM)
Add me too. Hate this worst nail speed narrowband. Go to hell maxsuxks
r-care, i read about your experience in the Offical Maxis Broadband Thread. Not much you can do now, unless we all join forces and go maxshit tower one day and negotiate with them. IMO, the first step we should do right now is try to communicate with maxshit first before further action, such as complain to MCMC etc.
Anyone got a better idea in this situation? Do not surrender your neck to this Buatan Malaysia vampire, must fight back!!!
OKLY
post Mar 22 2008, 10:07 PM

The Penguin Vader
Group Icon
Staff
11,946 posts

QUOTE(bytefreezer @ Mar 22 2008, 09:56 PM)
r-care, i read about your experience in the Offical Maxis Broadband Thread. Not much you can do now, unless we all join forces and go maxshit tower one day and negotiate with them. IMO, the first step we should do right now is try to communicate with maxshit first before further action, such as complain to MCMC etc.
Anyone got a better idea in this situation? Do not surrender your neck to this Buatan Malaysia vampire, must fight back!!!
If things don't get better, have everyone to get multiple screenshots of their speedtest to be brought along when complaining so that it proves their service is really that bad. nod.gif
Lord_Destructo
post Mar 22 2008, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

Heh! Today I just played my online game again. And you know what? My ping started to climb the longer I play. From 180 it went to 200 then 240 then 260.

Seriously Max sucks

wch5274
post Mar 22 2008, 10:17 PM

On my way
Validating
532 posts

hi
count me in also...
im tired with their service...
I already post my speed ....

Added on March 22, 2008, 10:18 pmehhh...
who the hell support the maxsuck..
their people?????????
or newbie

This post has been edited by wch5274: Mar 22 2008, 10:18 PM
yimingwuzere
post Mar 22 2008, 10:36 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

^ cybertroopers or irrational fanbois.
guntang
post Mar 22 2008, 11:35 PM

11 posts

Just for update
Attached Image
nik0ns
post Mar 22 2008, 11:39 PM

Ingenium
1,302 posts

count me in vmad.gif
BBXiong
post Mar 23 2008, 01:01 AM

CFX
6,316 posts

wth... is it those cybertroops keep voting for yes?? those who voted yes, another reminder, pls state ur reason, and also ur screenshot to prove that u can really get good service with maxSucks..
they are really local made vampires, suck our money, and didnt even notice user about changes in their service!!!
SUSsharkteef
post Mar 23 2008, 02:17 AM

Not Godlike
2,504 posts

QUOTE(bytefreezer @ Mar 22 2008, 02:31 PM)
Just came back from Maxshit Centre in TTDI after 2 hours of trouble shooting at that place, still getting the same old < 256kbps speed.
I went to Maxshit Centre because yesterday an operator told me that my hardware might be faulty. (<-- fairy tale)

So ended up getting another modem and go home to give it a shot. When I tested that idiot modem at home, still the same old shit speed. Then I called the Customer support to shoot some idiots, and finally after 30mins of romantic chat, I got confirmation from Maxshit that:

Bandwidth Usage Exceed 20GB Per Month Will Be Capped To 256kbps @ 32KBps

So, to all fellow forumers that are suffering now, please rise, and together we shall complain to MCMC and NCCC regarding this matter. And among you all, does anyone has some legal knowledge that can provide as a reference during this fight?

Solutions to seek:
1) Cancel that idiotic broadwidth limitation as we are signing for unlimited broadband at the first place
2) Termination of service without the unfair penalty.

Added on March 22, 2008, 2:44 pmThis con case is very simple to me. Maxshit waited a long time until there is enough of fish in the net, then only it start to implement the bandwidth usage limit. For those who know any non-forumer that is also suffering from this Maxshit, feel free to pm me their email or msn. I can add them into the list as non-forumers, and will inform them once we decided the action. Thanx.
here's a tip for u. use the trade practices act. go do your own research on it. i feel for u but i'm not a maxis user.
MX510
post Mar 23 2008, 02:21 AM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
4,032 posts

Hahaha so pity to you guys better streamyx RM 88 + RM 20 celcom broadband Hop Hop Away package :-)
r-care
post Mar 23 2008, 03:41 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(bytefreezer @ Mar 22 2008, 09:56 PM)
thanx for read my post. yeah, i think we should do some meeting and discuss bout this stupid devil. so many people cheated by them. will MCMC help us? coz i read in somewhere,they will not help us coz ananda krishnan oledi bought "rm30juta worth kapal layar" for our PM. of coz our PM will be by his side. do some research n u will found this facts.
rainsurfer
post Mar 23 2008, 09:04 AM

34 posts

vmad.gif ...i'm behind u..count me too..
hope this action will get more support from others too..
lets get together,,wahai malaysian.........
power in our hands.. flex.gif whistling.gif

28 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0442sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 AM