views

linkinstreet
post May 15 2021, 02:27 PM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
8,295 posts

QUOTE(alvpkl @ May 14 2021, 03:36 PM)
Hi Sifus,

I wonder why I get the network not connected icon after I on the Unifi TV Box?
In the IPTV/Vlan configuration I picked Malaysia - Unifi and it defaulted IPTV port to Lan1.
[attachmentid=10878425]
[attachmentid=10878426]

Please advise. TQ.
That is weird. Even if you plugged in the ethernet to the wrong port of your router, the icon would not have the cross (x) icon, but exclamation mark (!) instead. Try changing your ethernet cable
alvpkl
post May 15 2021, 04:58 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(linkinstreet @ May 15 2021, 02:27 PM)
That is weird. Even if you plugged in the ethernet to the wrong port of your router, the icon would not have the cross (x) icon, but exclamation mark (!) instead. Try changing your ethernet cable
If I plug the cable to another port for Internet I get connection.
My Unifi account does not include Unifi Play TV, does that mean I can't use vlan 600? No network signal to whichever port I set to IPTV.
The Unifi STB is from a relative with another account. It worked before when I was using 50mbps Unifi, doesn't work now after I changed to Fiber 100mbps new account that doesn't include Play TV account. Any ideas? Thanks.
I tested using 2 routers, Archer C1200 and AX73, both with the same results. Configure Malaysia - Unifi with Lan1 - IPTV or Lan4 IPTV also same.

This post has been edited by alvpkl: May 15 2021, 05:14 PM
linkinstreet
post May 15 2021, 06:52 PM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
8,295 posts

QUOTE(alvpkl @ May 15 2021, 04:58 PM)
My Unifi account does not include Unifi Play TV, does that mean I can't use vlan 600? No network signal to whichever port I set to IPTV.
The Unifi STB is from a relative with another account. It worked before when I was using 50mbps Unifi, doesn't work now after I changed to Fiber 100mbps new account that doesn't include Play TV account. Any ideas? Thanks.
I tested using 2 routers, Archer C1200 and AX73, both with the same results. Configure Malaysia - Unifi with Lan1 - IPTV or Lan4 IPTV also same.
VLAN600 is just bridged so it supposedly will work independently from your main Internet account (VLan 500). I am reading in the Unifi thread that some people are having issues also with VLAN600, but most of them with Microtik. You are using the Archer C1200, which is Unifi supported, so there shouldn't be an issue. That is really weird rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
kopitiam
post May 16 2021, 10:38 AM

cookie monster
4,465 posts

user posted image

I just installed unifi tv into my android tv. Any tips to browse channels easily? Using UPB is so much easier
GuyM
post May 16 2021, 11:18 AM

Regular
1,484 posts

QUOTE(kopitiam @ May 16 2021, 10:38 AM)
user posted image

I just installed unifi tv into my android tv. Any tips to browse channels easily? Using UPB is so much easier
What's so difficult about this apk? Is remote friendly right?
kopitiam
post May 16 2021, 11:31 AM

cookie monster
4,465 posts

QUOTE(GuyM @ May 16 2021, 11:18 AM)
What's so difficult about this apk? Is remote friendly right?
Have to change channel one by one. Cant enter channel code or use channel tiles unlike UPB

Nvm, i just found out need to press the down arrow twice to access the channels list

This post has been edited by kopitiam: May 16 2021, 11:58 AM
GuyM
post May 16 2021, 04:05 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

QUOTE(kopitiam @ May 16 2021, 11:31 AM)
Have to change channel one by one. Cant enter channel code or use channel tiles unlike UPB

Nvm, i just found out need to press the down arrow twice to access the channels list
Yup left right up down only...
trix
post May 16 2021, 07:49 PM

On my way
692 posts

QUOTE(linkinstreet @ May 15 2021, 06:52 PM)
VLAN600 is just bridged so it supposedly will work independently from your main Internet account (VLan 500). I am reading in the Unifi thread that some people are having issues also with VLAN600, but most of them with Microtik. You are using the Archer C1200, which is Unifi supported, so there shouldn't be an issue. That is really weird  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
don't think VLAN600 is available to alvpkl's connection. same with mine, 100mbps with playtv account, no dedicated hypptv box provided.
used white hypptv android box from my dad's home which confirmed to be working there, no network on mine
linkinstreet
post May 16 2021, 10:22 PM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
8,295 posts

QUOTE(trix @ May 16 2021, 07:49 PM)
don't think VLAN600 is available to alvpkl's connection. same with mine, 100mbps with playtv account, no dedicated hypptv box provided.
used white hypptv android box from my dad's home which confirmed to be working there, no network on mine
So they turned off VLAN 600 for unifi 100? a pity because I prefer the white STB since the broadcast is higher quality and higher framerate. Watching sports on the streaming version of unifiTV (and astro go for that matter) is like watching slideshow

This post has been edited by linkinstreet: May 16 2021, 10:26 PM
kopitiam
post Yesterday, 11:09 AM

cookie monster
4,465 posts

looks like foxlife on unifi is lagging maybe 10 minutes or so
doubleM2
post Yesterday, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(kopitiam @ May 17 2021, 11:09 AM)
If you mean FOX Life channel got delayed from its live feed, then sure thing.

It has been since.. forever. The broadcast censorship department is kinda whacked y'know. Censor here and there for shortly 3 mins to 15 mins long from its original broadcast time. It's irritating.
kopitiam
post Yesterday, 02:01 PM

cookie monster
4,465 posts

QUOTE(doubleM2 @ May 17 2021, 12:25 PM)

It has been since.. forever. The broadcast censorship department is kinda whacked y'know. Censor here and there for shortly 3 mins to 15 mins long from its original broadcast time. It's irritating.
miss universe already announced but foxlife @ unifi still in top 10 doh.gif
joshhd
post Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,599 posts

QUOTE(kopitiam @ May 17 2021, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE(doubleM2 @ May 17 2021, 12:25 PM)

QUOTE(kopitiam @ May 17 2021, 02:01 PM)
miss universe already announced but foxlife @ unifi still in top 10  doh.gif

That one, even Astro also do such practice, with the excuse of complying the Malaysia's censorship guidelines for TV broadcasting.

But to me it is more like, they delay the feed so that they'll have enough time to slot in advertisements that benefits the pay TV provider financially, such as Hypp Flicks+ new movie releases and other TM related PSAs. (Create awareness, so that people will spend more money on TM).

Complain to TM no use one. They'll say it's the FINAS or whoever it is, wants them to do that.
Max
post Yesterday, 03:13 PM

Regular
1,325 posts

QUOTE(trix @ May 16 2021, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE(linkinstreet @ May 16 2021, 10:22 PM)
So they turned off VLAN 600 for unifi 100? a pity because I prefer the white STB since the broadcast is higher quality and higher framerate. Watching sports on the streaming version of unifiTV (and astro go for that matter) is like watching slideshow
yep. since ur account doesn't bundled with hypptv STB package, ur "line" doesn't have vlan600 dedicated bandwidth for hypptv STB box.
most probably only can watch unifi tv on playtv app.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2021 - 08:40 AM