32 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kia Optima GT 2017 at rm179k

views

wkc5657
post Aug 20 2017, 04:28 PM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(constant_weight @ Aug 20 2017, 08:07 AM)
Sciences? I don't study any subject called Sciences after high school.

After high school, I study control system, classical physics, quantum physics, field theory (damn Maxwell equations), power electronics, power system, circuit design, computer security, digital communication, FPGA, Operating System, networking, computer architecture, etc.

Before that there is 4 semesters of engineering mathematic to setup the foundation.

According to Dr Jay salesman theory, then I must be one of the most geeky "car salesman" around.

P/S: if he study material science still makes sense for a undergraduate program rclxs0.gif I didn't imply anything oooooooo
QUOTE(K3nnYkl82 @ Aug 20 2017, 09:25 AM)
I think jay is refering to alam dan manusia maybe..
Comparatively, i just want to highlight the level of kejahilan he harbours by claiming the credentials of grade in in science subjects. All the made up facts from past till now, most of us just need a pass in english and spend some time reading up technical write ups and can compare the level of shit that is within his writtings whistling.gif

J expert, i know you're just trying to be funny entertaining all of the FnF forumers right? Since FnF has been so dry and boring for the past year....appreciate that to the fullest wub.gif

This post has been edited by wkc5657: Aug 20 2017, 04:28 PM
TSjayraptor
post Aug 22 2017, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Aug 18 2017, 10:12 PM)
1.0T hardly sells in Malaysia because it has cross the RM100k border which is practically death sentence for a cold brand B-segment. But you didn't know that did you?

Did YOU check how well the 1.0 Ecoboost is doing elsewhere? of course you didn't, because you don't know anything about Ford.

How I know you don't know anything about Ford?

Only a sohai will compare a Fiesta ST to a 1.0 ecoboost and call it a flagship trim. That's like comparing a FK8 to a FC2, if you even know what are those.

And since you mentioned ST, how many ST do you see in Malaysia?
I'm pitting fiesta 1.0T against fiesta 1.5L and pre-FL fiesta 1.6L. the Fiesta 1.0T failed against own model cheaper variants in few aspects. In fact, Fiesta 1.0T failed elsewhere too selling less than the upper range Fiesta ST. That's why it was later withdrawn in few countries.

VW Polo 1.2T priced over Rm100k, it coulf still sell because it doesn't lose to NA 1.6L variant. Because it worths unlike Fiesta 1.0T vs 1.5/1.6L case.
TSjayraptor
post Aug 22 2017, 10:08 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(constant_weight @ Aug 18 2017, 10:19 PM)
Here's your chance to show your A knowledge.

Support you to share the exact engineering name of the sensitive part that is protected on a picture or diagram  thumbup.gif 

Support you to share the exact location protective layer on a picture or diagram thumbup.gif

Support you to share protective layer isolate what from what on a picture or a diagram  thumbup.gif
Such a shame that you have problem understand English that you pointed something else unrelated to parts that I mentioned. I said A, you pointed B and C.

Latest news on Korean principal office (H) as per my buddies and recon sources.. They just hired marketing guy end of last year. This month, they just hired another guy to replace that fella who left. Any idea why that position and few others always have vacancy after 6months to 1 year later? Sources said there are about 14 staff there and few are locals. Why is the turnover so high? What made them left so fast? Unable to perform, too ashamed after failing to plan strategies or got kicked out? The newly hired marketing guy, will he face the same thing 6 months later?
TSjayraptor
post Aug 22 2017, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(wkc5657 @ Aug 20 2017, 12:27 AM)
Oh my, A in sciences....you never cease to amaze us....this got to be the greatest joke of the year on FnF....lol the heck out of me....if my jaw can physically drop, literally this causes it to do so....i wonder can request to permanently pin this, really historical achievement in FnF  :thumbsup:

Another added failed method of trying to boost own credibility after claiming :
- working in car related industry (yes, we know that you worked managing a fleet of industrial diesel vehicles and trucks)
- so many "buddies" working in car marketing (you mentioned it too many times)
- so many internal connection to car technicians (yupe, the one that told you belt VVT can slip)
- approaching 40 years of "observing" this industry (wow....i guess we are all "babies" in your sight right?)

And now this grade "A" in science.....when you mention this, you expect us to kowtow ar notworthy.gif You expect us to believe this kind of "facts" even if you claim to have phd in thermodynamics.....please la....you're an embarrassment to your alumni from primary to university and also all your working collleagues doh.gif

No, you don't these to back your credibility....what you write here is trash to put it politely....i dare say that those AhBeng/Ah Lian half past 6 SPM fail type of modshop owners that you despise upon can know way more real knowledge than you do.

Pretty much most of us here don't need such credibility boosting pointers to prove ourselves, but merely by what we write here. Plain simple real, verifiable, logical, and understandable facts.

When people mentioned heat, then you talk so much unrelated shit on material thermodynamics that has no relation to the issue. Already highlighted that petrol combustion temperature is higher than diesel counterpart and this limits the material choices to the actuation parts to really top grade non mass market pricing materials, but still want to made things up and anyhow simplifying fact that you can't understand. Talk so much shit about VGT, then here's your chance to embarrass us by naming any mass market petrol engined cars that are available now with VGT.

Trying too hard to boost yourself....here's another shit : never happen to hear intake manifold crack other than physically smashing it on the ground; only exhaust manifold can crack during operation. Intake manifold crack....laugh die me.....
I gave you a hand to be on the fair side of things when Ginny posted something that isn't right, but you did your best to memalukan sendiri. Go see the brochure link la....go play with ford uk configurator la....1.0T mondeo trim line still active dear expert.
Replied so long but no facts in your talk but proven your serious lack of knowledge. There are stupid modders who modded turbo ended up with cracked intake manifold after engine blown. Padan muka to them for believing in modshops. The modshops are worst conmen to these poor ah Beng racers.

Back to Korean car topic. Hyundai Tucson launched so many variants now, 2.0 turbo diesel and 1.6T petrol to take on new Honda CRV and upcoming new Mazda CX5, also the Subaru SUVs that overtaken both Korean companies. Sounds like they failed to market 1 then release another hoping for miracles to happen. Reality world doesn't have such miracle.

Consequences of bringing in so many different engines with so poor sales will only result in splitting the Tucson owners that require different spare parts and eventually end up with even less spare parts. The 2.0L cut price to challenge HRV, later Toyota CHR. How come despite so cheap, the Tucson can't beat overpriced compact CX3?
constant_weight
post Aug 22 2017, 10:39 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 22 2017, 10:08 PM)
Such a shame that you have problem understand English that you pointed something else unrelated to parts that I mentioned. I said A, you pointed B and C.

Latest news on Korean principal office (H) as per my buddies and recon sources.. They just hired marketing guy end of last year. This month, they just hired another guy to replace that fella who left. Any idea why that position and few others always have vacancy after 6months to 1 year later? Sources said there are about 14 staff there and few are locals. Why is the turnover so high? What made them left so fast? Unable to perform, too ashamed after failing to plan strategies or got kicked out? The newly hired marketing guy, will he face the same thing 6 months later?
Asked you about VGT, you talked Korean staff for what?

Off topic liao, come back.

Come back

Come back

Come back

This post has been edited by constant_weight: Aug 22 2017, 10:40 PM
constant_weight
post Aug 22 2017, 10:44 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 18 2017, 09:42 PM)
My knowledge on science is way better than you. I scored A always, my favorite subject in the past. So many turbo diesel using VGT, so where's the overheat issue that you claimed? They are still in 1 piece, good as new even after breaching 600,000km in the company trucks i'm driving back then. Modern day VGT, they always have protective layer that isolate heat away from sensitive part.
Instead, your crap modded car on obsolete turbo probably at junkyard or non-roadworthy before reaching that mileage and driven that roughly. Your crap car turbo with crap piping manifold prone to overheat. No wonder those crap modified turbo always have boost meter to watch out not to over boost and crack the intake manifold. In and out also prone to overheat. No wonder you think VGT will overheat if your knowledge only limited to crap obsolete tech. Will you say the wastegate prone to overheat too because it's in exhaust manifold. EGR also you want to say overheat?
Recap - please answer directly. Show us your VGT.

Support you to share the exact engineering name of the sensitive part that is protected on a picture or diagram.

Support you to share the exact location protective layer on a picture or diagram.

Support you to share protective layer isolate what from what on a picture or a diagram.

This post has been edited by constant_weight: Aug 22 2017, 10:56 PM
constant_weight
post Aug 22 2017, 10:47 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

Guys, we talking about VGT per Dr Jay who scored A in science. Please strictly stick to the topic. Don't deviate, come back.
K3nnYkl82
post Aug 22 2017, 10:59 PM

2,479 posts

QUOTE(constant_weight @ Aug 22 2017, 10:47 PM)
Guys, we talking about VGT per Dr Jay who scored A in science. Please strictly stick to the topic. Don't deviate, come back.
he chicken la..
where dare to reply..
rclxms.gif
dares
post Aug 22 2017, 11:01 PM

Enthusiast
827 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 22 2017, 09:55 PM)
I'm pitting fiesta 1.0T against fiesta 1.5L and pre-FL fiesta 1.6L. the Fiesta 1.0T failed against own model cheaper variants in few aspects. In fact, Fiesta 1.0T failed elsewhere too selling less than the upper range Fiesta ST. That's why it was later withdrawn in few countries. 

VW Polo 1.2T priced over Rm100k, it coulf still sell because it doesn't lose to NA 1.6L variant. Because it worths unlike Fiesta 1.0T vs 1.5/1.6L case.
In your fairytale land ah? From which major markets was the 1.0l Ecoboost Fiesta withdrawn from?
overfloe
post Aug 22 2017, 11:27 PM

Ain't nothing but a thang..
2,058 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 22 2017, 11:22 PM)
Consequences of bringing in so many different engines with so poor sales will only result in splitting the Tucson owners that require different spare parts and eventually end up with even less spare parts. The 2.0L cut price to challenge HRV, later Toyota CHR. How come despite so cheap, the Tucson can't beat overpriced compact CX3?
Can't beat cx3 in term of what?
K3nnYkl82
post Aug 23 2017, 06:34 AM

2,479 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Aug 22 2017, 11:01 PM)
In your fairytale land ah? From which major markets was the 1.0l Ecoboost Fiesta withdrawn from?
He is running out of ideas already.. Normally he try to avoid and dodge... But lately make a fool out of himself more than usual, cannot defend any of his "fact" with his tipu helah skill d..
jimmylim85
post Aug 23 2017, 07:51 AM

iPhone world....
7,665 posts

I thought this topic is about that Kia Optima GT petrol engine. It deviate so far off that I thought there is VGT and EGR stuff on a petrol engine. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

Just want to know more about the Optima. I don't need strategist knowledge to know it can sell or not these Kimchi. laugh.gif
zweimmk
post Aug 23 2017, 08:04 AM

On my way
512 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 22 2017, 09:55 PM)
Back in 2010 to 2013, yes. Now... cannot already.

The 1.2T 2nd hand value asking price (2010 model as an example), about 25 to 32k.
Actually if I'm not mistaken, the asking price for a 2011 Polo GTI also around 55k on Mudah

That's why the Vento (polo tsi replacement) is priced much more reasonably now, plus they are also still throwing price on that model every now and then.

I pity those Polo 1.6 owners though, just recently got a few 1.6 models that was sold at RM30,000. Not sure if it was unreg older model or pre-reg, must be left over stocks or something.

Go look up Mudah, damn sad - a Fiesta of the same year also worth more than the Polo tsi and a Polo GTI is about the same price as a Fiesta 1.0 of the same year bangwall.gif
overfloe
post Aug 23 2017, 08:28 AM

Ain't nothing but a thang..
2,058 posts

QUOTE(jimmylim85 @ Aug 23 2017, 08:51 AM)
I thought this topic is about that Kia Optima GT petrol engine. It deviate so far off that I thought there is VGT and EGR stuff on a petrol engine.  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

Just want to know more about the Optima. I don't need strategist knowledge to know it can sell or not these Kimchi. laugh.gif
It's ok. We can still continue to talk about Optima GT. Let the professor and his imaginary ideas entertain us.
wkc5657
post Aug 23 2017, 08:28 AM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Aug 22 2017, 10:22 PM)
Replied so long but no facts in your talk but proven your serious lack of knowledge. There are stupid modders who modded turbo ended up with cracked intake manifold after engine blown. Padan muka to them for believing in modshops. The modshops are worst conmen to these poor ah Beng racers.

wub.gif gotta love your technical supremacy.....

thanks for reminding how much knowledge i lacked, but at least we have a benchmark of where BS starts....

whooaya.....please show me a photo of a cracked intake manifold please....oh i know....top secret analysis project to submit to japan right?

No actually, you don't even know what you are talking about....you can't even differentiate what improper sealing and cracked intake manifold......

epic kejahilan....think the whole engine top as intake manifold.....fuh thumbsup.gif
linkin182
post Aug 23 2017, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(jimmylim85 @ Aug 23 2017, 07:51 AM)
I thought this topic is about that Kia Optima GT petrol engine. It deviate so far off that I thought there is VGT and EGR stuff on a petrol engine.  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

All you need is take it for a test drive. Strategist or not, it ain't up to them that makes the final decision. Funny ain't it?
K3nnYkl82
post Aug 23 2017, 09:30 AM

2,479 posts

QUOTE(wkc5657 @ Aug 23 2017, 08:28 AM)
wub.gif gotta love your technical supremacy.....

thanks for reminding how much knowledge i lacked, but at least we have a benchmark of where BS starts....

whooaya.....please show me a photo of a cracked intake manifold please....oh i know....top secret analysis project to submit to japan right?

No actually, you don't even know what you are talking about....you can't even differentiate what improper sealing and cracked intake manifold......

epic kejahilan....think the whole engine top as intake manifold.....fuh  :thumbsup:
Stupid modder eh...

Previously he also says engine pecah.. I says our fren one.. We modded to turbo.. 4 years d no issue.. And no oil leak.. He divert.. Now back to engine pecah.. He banyak standard la..

wkc5657
post Aug 23 2017, 09:48 AM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(K3nnYkl82 @ Aug 23 2017, 09:30 AM)
Stupid modder eh...

Previously he also says engine pecah.. I says our fren one..  We modded to turbo..  4 years d no issue.. And no oil leak.. He divert..  Now back to engine pecah.. He banyak standard la..
If the person wanted to mod the car have "technical understanding" like J, of course give conflicting information to the workshop la.....

Since customer is always right, (and in J's eyes, is his godly declaration), even though the mechanic know conflicting, just take the money and do it....
wkc5657
post Aug 23 2017, 11:12 AM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Aug 22 2017, 11:01 PM)
He's doing what he does best....he generalised that the same "failed" engine in the mondeo (which he said was pulled back, but actually still found in uk ford lowest trim line), is equally a fail in fiesta...
K3nnYkl82
post Aug 23 2017, 11:52 AM

2,479 posts

Jay sounds like semi value jo...

Jay: kemaluan saya besar..

32 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:33 PM