Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Sri Sendayan V2, Megatownship in the making

views

TS BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 09:19 AM, updated 4w ago

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Let continue BSS version 2 here nod.gif

BSS Version 1 (Bandar Sri Sendayan, Seremban, 5,233 acres First Class Township)
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3713569

Latest promotion video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipYJelpyHk

BSS location in Greater Klang Valley & NS map
Attached Image

BSS in Malaysia Vision Valley
slight changes between MVV and MVV2.0
Attached Image Attached Image
Attached Image Attached Image

BSS Master Plan
Attached Image

Matrix Global School, d'Tempat Country Club, Dextora & Elvina
Attached Image

Crystal blue swimming pool of d'Tempat Country Club
Attached Image

Ancient English style Matrix Global School
Attached Image

Sendayan Green Park, Idaman Villa, Idaman Bayu and Syariah Court Complex
Attached Image

Sunrise - Sendayan Green Park
Attached Image

The proposed Sendayan Icon City
Attached Image

Sendayan Air Base start operation since Jan 2018 & officiated by PM Najib on 16 March 2018
Attached Image

This post has been edited by BSS30112015: Jan 2 2019, 03:12 PM
TS BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 09:29 AM

Enthusiast

Some write up on BSS

1.BSS full township analysis from J-PropVes
http://www.j-propves.com.my/?cur=page/page...ayan_@_Seremban

2. BSS full township analysis from online blogger ει’εŸ‹δΌ
http://klsecompany.blogspot.my/2014/03/23matrix.html
http://klsecompany.blogspot.my/2014/04/25matrix2.html

This post has been edited by BSS30112015: Jun 13 2017, 02:06 PM
ikanair
post May 31 2017, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 31 2017, 08:33 AM)
Subsales where got free legal fee on SPA & Loan, free MOT,rebate until zero down payment...
Whoooo... you mean FOC?
Ya, Fuck On Credit
Have fun now, you gotto pay it sooner or later (+interest, the later you pay, the more interest)

All those so called free stuffs are already included in the inflated price, you going to get a loan and pay 25years+ interest on the free stuffs biggrin.gif

Why commit to spend so much on a undelivered product when the whole street full of finished items?
any if you shop around, you might get a bargain devil.gif devil.gif

Lots of property buyer got the virgin complex - must be new one, no one have shit it the toilet before (except for the bangla workers )
Go go, shop around, open eyes and don't only listen to salesperson and lowyat people (me included)
nexona88
post May 31 2017, 12:24 PM

VIP Club House
Group: Veteran

check in to the hottest township in Seremban tongue.gif
nescafe86
post May 31 2017, 01:14 PM

I think BSS was a good buy only back in 2013. But now as the developer delivering more quantity rather than quality, you will see the downside of it soon.

1. The finishing of completed project by Matrix is so bad that 8/10 houses is having either crack/leaking. You want them to repair while under warranty? They will blabla you because they don't have the capacity to repair.
2. Forcing buyer to sign SnP in rush also made them desperate to sell. Why would you buy their promises when you can see many empty houses which will be sold or lelong soon?
3. You are buying a house with future price. Not current price.

I'm looking to buy at BSS as well. But all these issue made me wait and see for a moment.
Win Win Inspiration
post May 31 2017, 01:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

PARKING.
TS BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 04:16 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ikanair @ May 31 2017, 11:16 AM)
Whoooo... you mean FOC?
Ya,  Fuck On Credit
Have fun now, you gotto pay it sooner or later (+interest, the later you pay, the more interest)

All those so called free stuffs are already included in the inflated price, you going to get a loan and pay 25years+ interest on the free stuffs  biggrin.gif

Why commit to spend so much on a undelivered product when the whole street full of finished items?
any if you shop around, you might get a bargain devil.gif  devil.gif

Lots of property buyer got the virgin complex - must be new one, no one have shit it the toilet before (except for the bangla workers )
Go go, shop around, open eyes and don't only listen to salesperson and lowyat people (me included)
Gentleman, which developer don't charge future price?

Buyer need not to pay for SPA, Loan document,MOT and rebate from developer are very helpful.

For example a RM500K house, on top of the 10% RM50K down payment, legal fees + MOT alone easily 5 to 6% of the house price depend on loan amount another RM25K to RM30K need to fork out by buyer within short period of time. Don't think many Malaysian can come out RM80K easily at one go in this soft market.

There is no double storey terrace house worth only RM100K at this nicely designed township as you wish.

TS BSS30112015
post May 31 2017, 04:21 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(nescafe86 @ May 31 2017, 01:14 PM)
I think BSS was a good buy only back in 2013. But now as the developer delivering more quantity rather than quality, you will see the downside of it soon.

1. The finishing of completed project by Matrix is so bad that 8/10 houses is having either crack/leaking. You want them to repair while under warranty? They will blabla you because they don't have the capacity to repair.
2. Forcing buyer to sign SnP in rush also made them desperate to sell. Why would you buy their promises when you can see many empty houses which will be sold or lelong soon?
3. You are buying a house with future price. Not current price.

I'm looking to buy at BSS as well. But all these issue made me wait and see for a moment.
As far as I know, not many houses in the newly VPed Elvina has leaking problem may be less than 5% and Matrix's contractor did come to rectify it. Nowdays no perfect house in Malaysia even big player like SP Setia, Gamuda, IOI houses may have this problem too.
ron4
post May 31 2017, 04:24 PM

Regular

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 31 2017, 04:21 PM)
As far as I know, not many houses in the newly VPed Elvina has leaking problem may be less than 5% and Matrix's contractor did come to rectify it. Nowdays no perfect house in Malaysia even big player like SP Setia, Gamuda, IOI houses may have this problem too.
Yes my house in hijayu and neighbours also generally fine, only minor case have leaking issue
neonikson1
post May 31 2017, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Checking in! smile.gif
neonikson1
post May 31 2017, 10:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ikanair @ May 31 2017, 11:16 AM)
Whoooo... you mean FOC?
Ya,  Fuck On Credit

All those so called free stuffs are already included in the inflated price, you going to get a loan and pay 25years+ interest on the free stuffs  biggrin.gif

any if you shop around, you might get a bargain devil.gif  devil.gif

There is no issue of paying future price, if there is a future for that property. brows.gif

MVV.... my baby, transforming this sleeping town of Seremban into the CBD of MVV, is the future man! brows.gif

Whether you like it virgin or not, that's very personal lah... I will leave it for you to decide. brows.gif
ikanair
post May 31 2017, 10:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 31 2017, 04:16 PM)
Gentleman, which developer don't charge future price?

Buyer need not to pay for SPA, Loan document,MOT and rebate from developer are very helpful.

For example a RM500K house, on top of the 10% RM50K down payment, legal fees  + MOT alone easily  5 to 6% of the house price depend on loan amount another RM25K to RM30K need to fork out by buyer within short period of time. Don't think many Malaysian can come out RM80K easily at one go in this soft market.

There is no double storey terrace house worth only RM100K at this nicely designed township as you wish.
I certainly cannot afford 500k for a DS link house, still shopping for my single storey subsale 100+k house , hard to find for sure.

Chances are, i will rent a 500k house in BSS for my retirement, rental is sub 1k/month (quite a bargain, i would say), maybe can get more discount biggrin.gif
neonikson1
post May 31 2017, 10:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

repeated post

This post has been edited by neonikson1: May 31 2017, 11:01 PM
TS BSS30112015
post Jun 1 2017, 09:12 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ikanair @ May 31 2017, 10:52 PM)
I certainly cannot afford 500k for a DS link house, still shopping for my single storey subsale 100+k house , hard to find for sure.

Chances are, i will rent a 500k house in BSS for my retirement, rental is sub 1k/month (quite a bargain, i would say), maybe can get more discount  biggrin.gif
When you are going to retire, 1 year, 5 years or 10 years from now? If you retire now you may get low rental in BSS but don't think so in 10 years time when the township is matured and don't forget the benefit of MVV too..
dave1987
post Jun 1 2017, 01:15 PM

Getting Started

DS there how much now
jrshow
post Jun 1 2017, 01:33 PM

Regular

hrm...lets see in future
ikanair
post Jun 1 2017, 05:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ Jun 1 2017, 09:12 AM)
When you are going to retire, 1 year, 5 years or 10 years from now? If you retire now you may get low rental in BSS but don't think so in 10 years time when the township is matured and don't forget the benefit of MVV too..
In 10 years times? Looking at matured township say.... seremban 2, rental is still sub 1k, for a little over 1k+ you can even get a semi-d
Rental are depressed with all the new units available, and with whole bunch of absentee investors continue to jump in like lemmings.
Rental will be continued to be depressed for a long long time (property companies would still continue to build more houses after 10 years and lot more in the meantime)

Unless there is major migration of high income population into the seremban area ................

neonikson1
post Jun 1 2017, 11:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ikanair @ Jun 1 2017, 05:39 PM)
In 10 years times? Looking at matured township say.... seremban 2, rental is still sub 1k, for a little over 1k+ you can even get a semi-d
Rental are depressed with all the new units available, and with whole bunch of absentee investors continue to jump in like lemmings.
Rental will be continued to be depressed for a long long time (property companies would still continue to build more houses after 10 years and lot more in the meantime)

Unless there is major migration of high income population into the seremban area ................
Things will not be moving in the same pace. So the past 10 years and the next 10 years will be very different. Again, a sleeping town (past 10 years) is now transforming into CBD of MVV (next 10 years).

neonikson1
post Jun 1 2017, 11:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dave1987 @ Jun 1 2017, 01:15 PM)
DS there how much now
They are now RM500k-RM600k.
neonikson1
post Jun 1 2017, 11:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ikanair @ May 31 2017, 10:52 PM)

Chances are, i will rent a 500k house in BSS for my retirement, rental is sub 1k/month (quite a bargain, i would say), maybe can get more discount  biggrin.gif
There are many ways to live a retired life.

for me, I prefer to have a house of my own, loan fully paid off, no need to pay rent for the rest of my life, and the value of the property appreciated multi-fold, and have something to leave behind for my children..... that's how i envision my retire life. smile.gif

How do you see your retired life? Still prefer to pay rent for the rest of your life? doh.gif

94 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0979sec    2.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th April 2019 - 07:54 PM