Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Sri Sendayan V2, Megatownship in the making

neonikson1
post Jun 1 2017, 11:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jrshow @ Jun 1 2017, 01:33 PM)
hrm...lets see in future
Sometimes wait and see will let us miss the opportunity of a life time. I was watching DOW when it was at 7000 pt. cry.gif
BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 09:42 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ikanair @ Jun 1 2017, 05:39 PM)
In 10 years times? Looking at matured township say.... seremban 2, rental is still sub 1k, for a little over 1k+ you can even get a semi-d
Rental are depressed with all the new units available, and with whole bunch of absentee investors continue to jump in like lemmings.
Rental will be continued to be depressed for a long long time (property companies would still continue to build more houses after 10 years and lot more in the meantime)

Unless there is major migration of high income population into the seremban area ................
Suggest you study the MVV project and BSS master plan, Seremban & Port Dickson district will be in high speed gear from second half of 2017 onward whereas 1 million new jobs will be created, more Klang Valley people will move in, let wait for tax incentives to be announced in Budget 2018 later this year.

Malaysia Vision Valley
http://www.theedgeproperty.com.my/content/...a-vision-valley

But most importantly is BSS master plan execution and state government support itself already good enough for a buy, HSR + MVV is a bonus

SKLIA to be ready by year 2020/21, traveling time from BSS to KLIA will be 20 minutes instead of 35 minutes previously
Attached Image

This post has been edited by BSS30112015: Jun 2 2017, 12:06 PM
BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 10:14 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(neonikson1 @ Jun 1 2017, 11:22 PM)
They are now RM500k-RM600k.
Yup every purchase of residential product will be give the benefits as below

-All residential are Guarded with perimeter fencing
-Free 1 to 2 years security maintenance
-Free 1 to 2 years high speed fibre optic internet connection
-8 Years free membership in D Tempat Country Club
-Free Stamp Duty and Legal Fee on S&P and Bank Agreement
BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 11:59 AM

Enthusiast

Sendayan Tech Valley (1,000 acres gross, 638.9 acres net) and Sendayan TechPark (164 acres gross, 123 acres net) provide job opportunities for BSS residents.

1st in Malaysia - Gas Malaysia Berhad
We are the 1st developer in Malaysia to initiate collaboration with Gas Malaysia Berhad to pull gas pipeline to Sendayan TechValley. We come out with the initial cost of RM 10million to lay the pipe from Seremban 2 to Sendayan TechValley and the gas supply available from 28 May 2013.

Reliable Power and Water Supplies
Sendayan TechValley draws its power supply from the national grid, ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and stability for uninterrupted daily operations with the availability of power supply at 11KV/132KV.

Meanwhile, piped water is available to Sendayan TechValley from a 1.2m diameter pipe with the capacity of 10 million gallons of water per day.

http://techvalley.com.my/infrastructure.html

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 12:16 PM

Enthusiast

Royal Malaysia Air Base will be in operation at 750 acres land of BSS by January 2018, 3,000 personnel and its family members will be moved in too. It will help the business for the opposite Sendayan MetroPark. BSS become a strategic township due to the existence of the largest air base in Malaysia icon_rolleyes.gif

Attached Image

Reverse map to match TUDM Plan in NST
Attached Image

PM Najib, MB Hassan, Defense Minister & Youth Minister etc at Sendayan Air Base (air base that not mean for runway)
Attached Image

This post has been edited by BSS30112015: Jun 2 2017, 12:31 PM
hsunl
post Jun 2 2017, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ Jun 2 2017, 11:59 AM)
Sendayan Tech Valley (1,000 acres gross, 638.9 acres net) and Sendayan TechPark (164 acres gross, 123 acres net) provide job opportunities for BSS residents.

1st in Malaysia - Gas Malaysia Berhad
We are the 1st developer in Malaysia to initiate collaboration with Gas Malaysia Berhad to pull gas pipeline to Sendayan TechValley. We come out with the initial cost of RM 10million to lay the pipe from Seremban 2 to Sendayan TechValley and the gas supply available from 28 May 2013.
Reliable Power and Water Supplies
Sendayan TechValley draws its power supply from the national grid, ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and stability for uninterrupted daily operations with the availability of power supply at 11KV/132KV.

Meanwhile, piped water is available to Sendayan TechValley from a 1.2m diameter pipe with the capacity of 10 million gallons of water per day.

http://techvalley.com.my/infrastructure.html
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
What does it mean "New Interchange & Seremban Toll Exit 217" ?
Is there will be another interchange to link to Seremban Middle Ring Road ?

Found some infor on Middle Ring Road but quite difficult to understand.
http://www.iemns.org.my/index.php/activiti...buka-iemns-2019

ikanair
post Jun 2 2017, 03:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(neonikson1 @ Jun 1 2017, 11:19 PM)
Things will not be moving in the same pace. So the past 10 years and the next 10 years will be very different. Again, a sleeping town (past 10 years) is now transforming into CBD of MVV (next 10 years).
QUOTE(neonikson1 @ Jun 1 2017, 11:28 PM)
There are many ways to live a retired life.

for me, I prefer to have a house of my own, loan fully paid off, no need to pay rent for the rest of my life, and the value of the property appreciated multi-fold, and have something to leave behind for my children..... that's how i envision my retire life.  smile.gif

How do you see your retired life?  Still prefer to pay rent for the rest of your life?  doh.gif
Things always change, you'll never know what will happens, in 10 years time, MVV vision might really come true and the value of your house increase multi-fold
in 20+ years time, you've paid off you house and now you got an expensive house and....
Having a expensive house, only means expensive maintenance, and unless you got more than 1, the expensive house have now become an expensive cost.

So? have you double down on your investment? buy 1 or a few more units in BSS? biggrin.gif

Chances are, i will continue to pay rent for rest of my life tongue.gif
^pomen_GTR^
post Jun 2 2017, 03:38 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 31 2017, 04:21 PM)
As far as I know, not many houses in the newly VPed Elvina has leaking problem may be less than 5% and Matrix's contractor did come to rectify it. Nowdays no perfect house in Malaysia even big player like SP Setia, Gamuda, IOI houses may have this problem too.
natronia a.k.a Nusari Aman 1, 1B if not mistaken the most affected...

leaking front middle rear of the house, not to mention wall cracking....not minor hairline plaster crack but wall crack from top to bottom...water seeping thru the cement wall and column
ikanair
post Jun 2 2017, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ Jun 2 2017, 09:42 AM)
Suggest you study the MVV project and BSS master plan, Seremban & Port Dickson district will be in high speed gear from second half of 2017 onward whereas 1 million new jobs will be created, more Klang Valley people will move in, let wait for tax incentives to be announced in Budget 2018 later this year.

Olala the magic number, Believeable? Santa Claus is coming
^pomen_GTR^
post Jun 2 2017, 03:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(hsunl @ Jun 2 2017, 03:15 PM)

that one already operating la...

toll Bandar Ainsdale Exit
nescafe86
post Jun 2 2017, 03:50 PM

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ May 31 2017, 04:21 PM)
As far as I know, not many houses in the newly VPed Elvina has leaking problem may be less than 5% and Matrix's contractor did come to rectify it. Nowdays no perfect house in Malaysia even big player like SP Setia, Gamuda, IOI houses may have this problem too.
Hello BSS agent. Yes sure it is no perfect house in Malaysia but as a buyer it is our responsibility to get the best for what we going to pay. If you mentioned newly VPed Elvina doesn't have leaking, maybe bcos the owner is yet to move in. My cousin bought one is BSS and the crack/leaking problem is unbearable. It happens after 1 year it VP. Small small leaking is OK but if it become a falls on the lower floor just below the toilet is not a funny bro. Until know the master bedroom toilet cannot be used.

My point here is rather than Matrix striving for the quantity and push agent like you to sell the house, better fix the problem and make those buyer happy. I know few developer strategy just delay with the action and let the warranty run out so they are free to go.

if this can be solve, I also will consider having a unit in BSS. Or else I will continue looking elsewhere.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/tm-insid...ayan_residents/

http://www.mainprop.com/2015/04/sendayan-h...e-breaking.html
nescafe86
post Jun 2 2017, 03:53 PM

Even though the links I provide above is old one, this is still happening at BSS.
theevilman1909
post Jun 2 2017, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The new so called Seremban toll.. across the road of the old one.. meaning those from BSS / S2 don't need to cross to right.. just go left & straight to Nilai / KL

hsunl
post Jun 2 2017, 04:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(theevilman1909 @ Jun 2 2017, 04:08 PM)
The new so called Seremban toll.. across the road of the old one.. meaning those from BSS / S2 don't need to cross to right.. just go left & straight to Nilai / KL
Okay. Thanks for the explanation. It helps Jln Sg Ujong biggrin.gif
theevilman1909
post Jun 2 2017, 04:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(hsunl @ Jun 2 2017, 04:13 PM)
Okay. Thanks for the explanation. It helps Jln Sg Ujong  biggrin.gif
actually it's to reduce congestion especially those express bus from Terminal 1 using the Toll..
wtf only got 2 lane.. sure jam like crazy bruce.gif
hsunl
post Jun 2 2017, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

Ya.. From S2 and Sendayan cars turning to KL is solved by this new toll. Only turning down to Malacca is still headache.

BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast

This is Bandar Ainsdale toll (Exit 217) not the new toll under construction near by Taman Kepayang.
hsunl
post Jun 2 2017, 04:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BSS30112015 @ Jun 2 2017, 04:32 PM)
This is Bandar Ainsdale toll (Exit 217) not the new toll under construction near by Taman Kepayang.
Oic blink.gif
How can we fully make use of this Bandar Ainsdale toll from Sendayan or S2 height residential? Now it is too inconvenient to use it. Either from KL to Sendayan or from Sendayan to Malacca ...
BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 04:39 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(^pomen_GTR^ @ Jun 2 2017, 03:38 PM)
natronia a.k.a Nusari Aman 1, 1B if not mistaken the most affected...

leaking front middle rear of the house, not to mention wall cracking....not minor hairline plaster crack but wall crack from top to bottom...water seeping thru the cement wall and column
QUOTE(nescafe86 @ Jun 2 2017, 03:50 PM)
Hello BSS agent. Yes sure it is no perfect house in Malaysia but as a buyer it is our responsibility to get the best for what we going to pay. If you mentioned newly VPed Elvina doesn't have leaking, maybe bcos the owner is yet to move in. My cousin bought one is BSS and the crack/leaking problem is unbearable. It happens after 1 year it VP. Small small leaking is OK but if it become a falls on the lower floor just below the toilet is not a funny bro. Until know the master bedroom toilet cannot be used.

My point here is rather than Matrix striving for the quantity and push agent like you to sell the house, better fix the problem and make those buyer happy.  I know few developer strategy just delay with the action and let the warranty run out so they are free to go.

if this can be solve, I also will consider having a unit in BSS. Or else I will continue looking elsewhere.
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/tm-insid...ayan_residents/

http://www.mainprop.com/2015/04/sendayan-h...e-breaking.html
QUOTE(nescafe86 @ Jun 2 2017, 03:53 PM)
Even though the links I provide above is old one, this is still happening at BSS.
This is a fact leaking is a serious problem in Nusari series, however based on feedback I gather from Hijayu 1A (Balista) and Hijayu 3A (Dextora) which has been VP in end 2015 and middle 2016, leaking issue no more major issue. For those earlier phases which still within warranty period always can hire external contractor and deduct from the stakeholder funds after giving due notice to the developer.

For Elvina, until the leaking problem surface I rather give the developer benefit of doubt, purchaser should be extra careful and demand for throughout rectification during 2 years warranty period.

Btw I am purchaser not agent as alleged by certain party.

BSS30112015
post Jun 2 2017, 04:43 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(hsunl @ Jun 2 2017, 04:38 PM)
Oic  blink.gif
How can we fully make use of this Bandar Ainsdale toll from Sendayan or S2 height residential? Now it is too inconvenient to use it. Either from KL to Sendayan or from Sendayan to Malacca ...
Sendayan folk can exit KL via Bandar Ainsdale toll (lower toll charge) but really inconvenient from KL to Sendayan, better stick to Labu toll.

The new toll should be ready by early 2018, no need to turn right exit KL.

86 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0754sec    2.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 12:47 AM