Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Sri Sendayan V2, Megatownship in the making

views

syin16
post Dec 27 2023, 02:53 PM

On my way
654 posts

Hello guyz. Need a quick take and your views on where to buy area Seremban. Actually been lurking to find prop for own stay all the way from 2020. Interested in BSH but hold on the purchase due to defects and how Matrix response to those problems. Seems like still same attitude in 2023.

For context, i'm a military guy (muslim) will likely posted around KL, Melaka, Johor. The idea is that to find a place for my wife to stay at the same place while i will be a weekend husband if in Johor and Melaka. If posted to KL, still have chance to commute daily via motorbike. Since my wife (highschool teacher) and my newborn will be staying in that area without me there, availability of amenities, security and education are paramounts for my family. Need your views on budget under 500k, lesser is better. Several options i went to the props are as shown:

1. Scientex - Taman Galena (Cheapest. Can get single storey corner lot at 400k. The place is quite old/underdeveloped? Not sure about the environment there. Been told there is a masjid there but went there no masjid. Even on google maps no masjid. Amenities are scarce, have to go to Seremban/Seremban 2 for anything. Developer reputation i cant seem to find yet. Please reply if can find those because i've probably done only surface level search)

2. Matrix - Irama Sendayan 2 (400k-480k. Double storey. Not so much have changed since last time i went here at 2020. Recently went there again to gauge the place, a good feel about the place. Have read all 157 pages of the forum and seems like all basic necessities like groceries still have to go to Seremban 2. Not sure about quality of their recent launch. Have a friend living at Tiara Sendayan, told me normal defects as of now. No major as of yet because he only live there for about a year. Still have around 1 year of DLP left)

3. Seri Pajam - Nada Embun (495k. Double storey. This devlopment on the South of Seremban 2. Cant say much about their prop but their sales agent really truthful about their development with me at Nada Embun gallery. Dont mind if i buy or not, just very helpful in giving facts and answering questions. Not sure about their after service care when DLP ends)

4. UEM - Forest Height (526k. Double Storey. Development close to Senawang. Really feels like exclusive when going to Arden Hill. The gate was gigantic and feels like Eco kind of development. Only hear good praises regarding UEM after asking people leave there. Bit skeptical, is there really no problems here?)

Really need the forumers here to help give their views. If any more props to consider, please tell me so. I'm all ears. Hope you guyz can help to find my wife 1st prop here. Thank you
qwerty223
post Dec 27 2023, 07:05 PM

On my way
670 posts

QUOTE(syin16 @ Dec 27 2023, 02:53 PM)
Hello guyz. Need a quick take and your views on where to buy area Seremban. Actually been lurking to find prop for own stay all the way from 2020. Interested in BSH but hold on the purchase due to defects and how Matrix response to those problems. Seems like still same attitude in 2023.

For context, i'm a military guy (muslim) will likely posted around KL, Melaka, Johor. The idea is that to find a place for my wife to stay at the same place while i will be a weekend husband if in Johor and Melaka. If posted to KL, still have chance to commute daily via motorbike. Since my wife (highschool teacher) and my newborn will be staying in that area without me there, availability of amenities, security and education are paramounts for my family.  Need your views on budget under 500k, lesser is better. Several options i went to the props are as shown:

1. Scientex - Taman Galena (Cheapest. Can get single storey corner lot at 400k. The place is quite old/underdeveloped? Not sure about the environment there. Been told there is a masjid there but went there no masjid. Even on google maps no masjid. Amenities are scarce, have to go to Seremban/Seremban 2 for anything. Developer reputation i cant seem to find yet. Please reply if can find those because i've probably done only surface level search)

2. Matrix - Irama Sendayan 2 (400k-480k. Double storey. Not so much have changed since last time i went here at 2020. Recently went there again to gauge the place, a good feel about the place. Have read all 157 pages of the forum and seems like all basic necessities like groceries still have to go to Seremban 2. Not sure about quality of their recent launch. Have a friend living at Tiara Sendayan, told me normal defects as of now. No major as of yet because he only live there for about a year. Still have around 1 year of DLP left)

3. Seri Pajam - Nada Embun (495k. Double storey. This devlopment on the South of Seremban 2. Cant say much about their prop but their sales agent really truthful about their development with me at Nada Embun gallery. Dont mind if i buy or not, just very helpful in giving facts and answering questions. Not sure about their after service care when DLP ends)

4. UEM - Forest Height (526k. Double Storey. Development close to Senawang. Really feels like exclusive when going to Arden Hill. The gate was gigantic and feels like Eco kind of development. Only hear good praises regarding UEM after asking people leave there. Bit skeptical, is there really no problems here?)

Really need the forumers here to help give their views. If any more props to consider, please tell me so. I'm all ears. Hope you guyz can help to find my wife 1st prop here. Thank you
seclude + cheap is very attractive, but yours is practically a single parent household most of the time. advisible to stay around people and hospital.
JengLoong96
post Mar 12 2024, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Delete

This post has been edited by JengLoong96: Mar 12 2024, 07:19 PM
theevilman1909
post Mar 13 2024, 11:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(JengLoong96 @ Mar 12 2024, 07:16 PM)
Delete
I'm observing in Multiple thread related to BSS...

all you keep deleting the post?

what's actually going on?

you gotten LOD or what??? Lose the Case in Courts?
JengLoong96
post Mar 13 2024, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(theevilman1909 @ Mar 13 2024, 12:36 PM)
I'm observing in Multiple thread related to BSS...

all you keep deleting the post?

what's actually going on?

you gotten LOD or what???  Lose the Case in Courts?
Sorry next time don't

This post has been edited by JengLoong96: Mar 13 2024, 10:08 PM
nexona88
post Mar 14 2024, 07:54 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,806 posts

So how is BSS now??

Still with workmanship issues 😄
theevilman1909
post Mar 15 2024, 12:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(JengLoong96 @ Mar 13 2024, 10:04 PM)
Sorry next time don't
next time don't??

what you're trying to say??? blush.gif blink.gif
ds732
post Mar 17 2024, 08:21 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Mar 14 2024, 07:54 AM)
So how is BSS now??

Still with workmanship issues 😄
Yes, same old same old.

Anyone knows whats happening opposite Suriaman tunnel and Hijayu Aman? seems like a large piece of land is being cleared. Site of the Icon park.
nexona88
post Mar 17 2024, 10:46 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,806 posts

QUOTE(ds732 @ Mar 17 2024, 08:21 AM)
Yes, same old same old.
So long...

Yet matrix didn't improve their build quality???

Very bad very bad...

Now the boss doing more PR CSR works... Most times comes out in newspaper... Donation here & there 😁
rumahwip
post Mar 17 2024, 04:28 PM

Enthusiast
914 posts

sendayan tech park got unifi now?
ds732
post Mar 17 2024, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Mar 17 2024, 10:46 AM)
So long...

Yet matrix didn't improve their build quality???

Very bad very bad...

Now the boss doing more PR CSR works... Most times comes out in newspaper... Donation here & there 😁
Standard corporate PR stunt.
theevilman1909
post Mar 23 2024, 02:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

quality must be really bad...

and they using "law route" to silent critics? hmm.gif

that's why... all scared to expose the weakness / build quality in BSS

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:51 PM