Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TROPICANA AMAN | BAYAN | CHERIA | DALIA (Ver 2), Your dream Township Homes in Canal City (Investment)

ape
post Jan 18 2019, 02:53 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(willyboy88 @ Jan 18 2019, 01:10 PM)
SEP is a nice township.
Whether SEP or TA, it all depends on what your preferences and what your priorities are. Everyone's preference and priority are different.

Have fun picking SEP vs TA. Once you pick one, don't worry. Relax and Enjoy your new home.:-)
Yr point is well taken. thanks bro..

BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 18 2019, 04:45 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(willyboy88 @ Jan 18 2019, 01:10 PM)
SEP is a nice township.
Whether SEP or TA, it all depends on what your preferences and what your priorities are. Everyone's preference and priority are different.
One is in Klang Valley north, the other is in Klang Valley south. My personal location preference is for Klang Valley south e.g. closer to airport, Cyberjaya etc.
I also prefer a more modern and contemporary house plan design at Canal city vs the more traditional type at SEP.

If you want a mature township, it's better to go with SEP. Everything is there already. TA/ES/G257 are no match in this instance at this moment.
The capital appreciation at SEP for the earlier phases are very good. I remember we can get a bungalow for less than 1million and a semi D also approx 600k-700k (earliest phases). A friend of mine bought there. He is sitting in a lot of paper gain now and is thinking of downsizing since his kids are all grown up etc.
In SEP, you will be considered as a 'latecomer' since there are many many launches cheaper than the Emma crest(SEP Phase 12) you plan to buy.
I don't know how long you plan to stay there. Do consider the price competition you may get from these downsizing uncles/aunties that bought earlier than you when you decide to sell etc. If you plan to stay forever, no issue.

My friend also told me that some of his SEP neighbours actually bought into Eco sanctuary because they support the 'old' Setia aka Eco world management eg politics.  Some sold their SEP homes, some didn't. Some got tired of a traditional house plan and want to upgrade to contemporary house design/plan at Eco Sanctuary. I guess these are really rich and well to do people etc. $$ not an issue for them.

Setia Alam and SEP residents now are facing a lot of traffic congestion issues along NKVE during peak hours now. Eco Ardence is just going to make the traffic congestion issues worse. I remember SEP/Setia Alam used to be the sibeh far peace and quiet township that I like. I guess township maturity comes with a price.

Have fun picking SEP vs TA. Once you pick one, don't worry. Relax and Enjoy your new home.:-)
Aman houses more modern?????? modern that still come with pitch roof or slanding roof?????? 10 yrs ago sep already launched fully RC concrete roof already....(unfortunately lack of skilled workmanship and designs let these modern design homes a disappointment.).

also after experienced with modern designed homes for 2 phases, it didn't prove that public at this price category able to fully appreciate modern homes, hence sep decided to go back to those Balinese and English old fashion designs.

Well at least now EW can play with modern designed homes with ES....lets see how it goes. But for EA, funny that their smds are very 'classic' look but their bungalows are modern....OK lah….modern macam dahlia. actually dahlia façade is the best I see for Aman, at par with ES.

abt traffic, hopefully DASH will take some pressure off NKVE.

you can take SEG for example. Their 1st phase of modern designed smds taken a beating. many said it looks like factory or warehouse. That's why you don't see these designs anymore in subsequent phases.
willyboy88
post Jan 18 2019, 11:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 18 2019, 04:45 PM)
Aman houses more modern?????? modern that still come with pitch roof or slanding roof?????? 10 yrs ago sep already launched fully RC concrete roof already....(unfortunately lack of skilled workmanship and designs let these modern design homes a disappointment.).
also after experienced with modern designed homes for 2 phases, it didn't prove that public at this price category able to fully appreciate modern homes, hence sep decided to go back to those Balinese and English old fashion designs.

Well at least now EW can play with modern designed homes with ES....lets see how it goes. But for EA, funny that their smds are very 'classic' look but their bungalows are modern....OK lah….modern macam dahlia. actually dahlia façade is the best I see for Aman, at par with ES.

abt traffic, hopefully DASH will take some pressure off NKVE.

you can take SEG for example. Their 1st phase of modern designed smds taken a beating. many said it looks like factory or warehouse. That's why you don't see these designs anymore in subsequent phases.
Bean bro,
I was not referring to the roof lah when I say modern house plan.
I actually prefer a pitch roof at Dahlia/TA vs those flat roof at Eco Sanctuary. It is easier and cheaper to maintain a pitch roof.
Flat roof need a lot of regular maintenance to prevent water leakage issue. For those that can afford Eco Santuary, $$ is not an issue for them lah.
$$ to regularly maintain the flat roof is peanuts compare to the cost of their ES house.

When I say modern house plan, I am referring to the open floor house plan at Dahlia. e.g. living room, dining room and dry kitchen blend together into one large spacious space. By removing any visual barriers or walls, the interior and exterior spaces will appear much larger. The interior will be much brighter too since natural sunlight from the side wall will be shared across living, dining and kitchen areas.
The kitchen and the living room is the heart of the home where people would spend most of their time.
I like the fact that I can easily watch my kids in an open floor house plan.e.g
Parents cooking or preparing the meal in the kitchen can easily supervise and directly see/keep a close eye on what their small children are doing in the living room.
This can be very desirable safety reason for a stay at home parent that don't have a maid or helper.
Also, parents can watch their favourite tv shows on the giant big screen tv in the living room wall while he/she prepares meals or wash pots and dishes in the kitchen.
In addition to that, when I hold parties, I can fully use the dry kitchen island area to entertain guests. I could also talk to or socialize with guests in the living areas while I am busy preparing food at the dry kitchen/breakfast area since there is no wall in between dry kitchen/breakfast area, dining room and living room. Entertaining guests is not only easier but also more enjoyable since I wont miss a beat while cooking and preparing food during parties.
Other benefits of an open floor plan...
- Improved sociability and communication. Without walls, it's possible to talk to one another across rooms.
-Better traffic flow. Without doors to open and close and no walls to hinder traffic, people can move through space unhindered.
-Layout flexibility. Without partition walls, it is easy to reconfigure furnishings and accessories to different room layouts.
-Spaces can be multifunction. With open floor plans, space can serve as a family room, a recreation room, a home office, or an entertainment space depending on your needs of the moment.

I don't really put too much consideration on how the roof looks like or how the house looks like from outside.
I put more consideration on the house internal layout plan as we spend the bulk of our time inside the house.
The Dahlia is 34.5 feet wide vs SEP Emma Crest at 31 ft wide will feel much more spacious inside the house.
As a matter of fact, I can easily say that the cheaper Cheria Type B will feel more spacious and open than the SEP Emma Crest Ellington.
The first attachment below is the Dahlia floor plan. The second is the SEP Emma crest ellington ploor plan. The third is for TA Cheria type B.
Obviously, these are my taste and preferences. Your preferences can be different. No right or wrong answer to this.

My SEP friend told me that there are a lot of snobbish neighbours at SEP. e.g. 'lan si lan yong' ,like to show off and think they are always superior compared to the other neighbours etc. I dont know how true it is initially.

Now that you have confirmed and revealed that you live at SEP for seven years.
I do think that you are a snob. e.g. you goto ES, TA , EM threads - talk down and look down at other peoples townships and then 'indirectly' promote your own SEP township.
You want to prop up the demand for SEP homes so that you can off load your SEP home to lock in your capital gain when you are ready to sell, is it?
Yea lah , yea lah...your SEP is number 1 and is the best of the best lah. hahahahaha

I personally would not like to live in a neighbourhood where there are a lot of snobbish people and that would be my personal #1 reason to avoid SEP.
In lowyat forum already behave teruk like this/kena kutuk and 'kay poh' tak habis habis.
If I live next to you or in your neighbourhood......habislah saya kena kutuk and kay poh tak habis habis directly and behind my back by snobbish neighbours like u. hahahaha
It's hard to keep up and interact with snobbish neighbours.

Cheers and peace.

This post has been edited by willyboy88: Jan 19 2019, 04:44 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 19 2019, 12:06 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(willyboy88 @ Jan 19 2019, 11:52 AM)
hahaha.
I know what it means lah. You dont have to explain that word.
You can call me what ever you want lah. It won't hurt my feelings at all.

Whether a location is sibeh far or not is all relative to a person's lifestyle and different situation. People can think for themselves.
Just that it doesn't work out for you does not mean it won't works out for others.
For example, I don't go to KL city center much. I need a closer commute to KLIA more than KLCC.
For some rich fellas that can accord Grandezza at ES, I am sure their playground is not KL city. They might need a location closer to KLIA for their frequent flights out to where ever they need to fly to.

The Dahlia or Cheria open floor plan that I am looking for is not that common yet in landed properties.
Well... at least I dont see that type of floor plan that I am looking for at ES.

Whether you are snobbish or not, you know better lah.
To me, you are a snob and also very 'kay poh'.

I letih nak argue dah.

Peace snobbish Bean. Hahahaha
you have been living under the rock for the past 10 yrs or what.....open plan in landed not common......what a ?????

the last bungalow and smd I bought were open plans...….

your statement 'Whether you are snobbish or not, you know better lah.' is super funny......i believe you were the one that told me i am snobbish.

snoobish or kaypoh only butt hurt and sour grape people will hit on other people......bcos they cant or no longer able to debate a topic, hence resource to personal attack. typical losers in this lyn forum......
willyboy88
post Jan 19 2019, 12:18 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 19 2019, 12:06 PM)
you have been living under the rock for the past 10 yrs or what.....open plan in landed not common......what a ?????

the last bungalow and smd I bought were open plans...….
your statement 'Whether you are snobbish or not, you know better lah.' is super funny......i believe you were the one that told me i am snobbish.

snoobish or kaypoh only butt hurt and sour grape people will hit on other people......bcos they cant or no longer able to debate a topic, hence resource to personal attack. typical losers in this lyn forum......
Your definition of open floor plan and my definition could be different from the type of open floor plan I am looking for la.
My definition is stated in my earlier post- all three living room, dining room and dry kitchen blend together into one large spacious space.

Your definition could be another type of open floor plan lah where only the kitchen and dining is connected or only dining and living is connected.
If you look at the floor plans I have attached. For example, the SEP Emma Crest floor plan (second photos), it is NOT the type of open floor plan I am looking for lah
There is half wall/stair case in the middle of the ground floor.
To me, it feels like the house is chopped in half. The dry kitchen area has no direct sight of the Living room.

Snobbish or not, kay poh or not..
Siapa makan cili, dia tahu pedas lah.
Peace kaypoh bean.

This post has been edited by willyboy88: Jan 19 2019, 12:38 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 19 2019, 01:23 PM

10k Club

Sorry i dun need a lesson from you of what open plan is......

That what i said earlier open plan is COMMON and has been in the market for 10yrs or more.

My previous bungalow and lsmd were open plan...living dining and dry kitchen.....

Only people live under the rock only found out aman is open plan therefore themed them as "modern living'

Peace snobbish dick
willyboy88
post Jan 19 2019, 08:49 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 19 2019, 01:23 PM)
Sorry i dun need a lesson from you of what open plan is......

That what i said earlier open plan is COMMON and has been in the market for 10yrs or more.

My previous bungalow and lsmd were open plan...living dining and dry kitchen.....

Only people live under the rock only found out aman is open plan therefore themed them as "modern living'

Peace snobbish dick
I just smile when I read your comments.
Yea la yea la....u very pandai lah. Best of the best. Smartest bean in lowyat.

Btw, Dont you think you sound snobbish here?

This post has been edited by willyboy88: Jan 19 2019, 10:39 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 19 2019, 09:14 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(willyboy88 @ Jan 19 2019, 08:49 PM)
I just smile when I read your comments. 
Yea la yea la....u very pandai lah. Best of the best. Smartest bean in lowyat.
Dont you think you sound snobbish here?
What? You cant counter debate your open plan concept that already available 10 yrs ago instead of insulting people???

To be honest....i am not smart, but i do pay attention to floor plan and etc..... unlike someone here claimed that dahlia is the only floor plan that he knows is open plan....

And open plan means living dining and dry kitchen in one hall...

Tell you another thing....the apartment i bought in 2009 already an open plan concept....with picture sliding door.
Do check out bangsar south acacia 2200sq layout if you google.

Pls dun act you are all smart here.....

Pls be humble and learn.....dun know just ask instead of resolving to name calling.

And its ok to make mistake. Just admit it and move on....there is absolutely no shame at all to make mistake. We all make mistake. Learn from it.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Jan 19 2019, 09:16 PM
willyboy88
post Jan 19 2019, 09:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 19 2019, 09:14 PM)
What? You cant counter debate your open plan concept that already available 10 yrs ago instead of insulting people???

To be honest....i am not smart, but i do pay attention to floor plan and etc..... unlike someone here claimed that dahlia is the only floor plan that he knows is open plan....

And open plan means living dining and dry kitchen in one hall...

Tell you another thing....the apartment i bought in 2009 already an open plan concept....with picture sliding door.
Do check out bangsar south acacia 2200sq layout if you google.

Pls dun act you are all smart here.....

Pls be humble and learn.....dun know just ask instead of resolving to name calling.

And its ok to make mistake. Just admit it and move on....there is absolutely no shame at all to make mistake. We all make mistake. Learn from it.
I am not smart lah. I do make mistake all the time. Oh yea..I am humble most of the time but I dont live under the rock lah.
I am aware that the open floor (living, dining and dry kitchen) is common in condo and apartment . I own those too.
I am just saying that I dont see those open floor (living, dining and dry kitchen) in a semi D landed property for the current product offerings at SEP or ES lah. Most of those I see have a wall between the living room and dry kitchen.
I am sure you are right those open floor plan concept already available 10 years ago. It does not matter lah. I am just comparing current new launch/product offerings between the two locations. I am also just expressing my preference for the open floor (living, dining, dry kitchen) plan.

Cheers.

This post has been edited by willyboy88: Jan 19 2019, 10:42 PM
gladfly
post Jan 19 2019, 09:37 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Oh dear.. The thread has gone off tangent.

Suddenly its about snobs.. And open plans.

😂
willyboy88
post Jan 19 2019, 09:50 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(gladfly @ Jan 19 2019, 09:37 PM)
Oh dear.. The thread has gone off tangent.

Suddenly its about snobs.. And open plans.

😂
Bean and I do like to debate and discuss.
Just treat it as a side entertainment and education lah.

38 Pages « < 36 37 38Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0695sec    2.85    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:22 AM