Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

164 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

TheXxBestxX
post Apr 3 2007, 11:31 PM

...sPEeDinG t0 HeaVeN...
1,253 posts

u don't need to top up your paypal acc. it will deduct automatically to your credit card. and yes, ambank nexg can be used online.
melz84
post Apr 3 2007, 11:53 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 3 2007, 11:12 PM)
meaning...my debit card must have some kind a 'link' to my paypal account? as long as theyre money on my debit card, i can continue my shopping innit?

what a verified account? is it the same as lelong.com.my verified account? where i have to send them the copy of my IC n stuff...

and whats premier account?

icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
yes.. u have to add your debit card to your paypal account...remember... to get verified... paypal will charge you USD 1.95 . so make sure u have around Rm35 + when u do the verification...

btw... sometimes u dun really need to use paypal to make your purchase..
I bought domain names from websites accepting Visa. transaction went tru...

btw.. i'm using Visa Electron...

if a website accept Visa, or Mastercard try purchasing directly using your card... if fail then only proceed with Paypal.

another thing is... NexG Mastercard is a bit different from any other debit card like Visa Electron...
NexG is a credit card, not a debit card. the only thing that differentiate it is that it's a Prepaid-Credit Card...
iamzacky
post Apr 3 2007, 11:56 PM

Casual
300 posts

i see...i thought its a credit card. what makes it a credit card? it has annual fees or sumthin?
TheXxBestxX
post Apr 4 2007, 04:22 AM

...sPEeDinG t0 HeaVeN...
1,253 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 3 2007, 11:56 PM)
i see...i thought its a credit card. what makes it a credit card? it has annual fees or sumthin?
u can use it worldwide where mastercard accepted. also the annual fees is RM 36 charge by RM 3 per month. deducted automatically from your fund.
melz84
post Apr 4 2007, 04:29 AM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 3 2007, 11:56 PM)
dunno eh... AmBank seems like wanna make it stands out from the rest...
credit card sounds nicer than a debit card ma....
but still u need to top up before using...
LOL...

same concept... diff name only... but online transaction will recognize NexG as a credit card.
iamzacky
post Apr 4 2007, 04:55 AM

Casual
300 posts

QUOTE(TheXxBestxX @ Apr 4 2007, 04:22 AM)
u can use it worldwide where mastercard accepted. also the annual fees is RM 36 charge by RM 3 per month. deducted automatically from your fund.
damn. i already bought the card. and now i have to pay summore?! better go to the bank to get better info from them.

hey thanks anyway to u guyz.
dfcloud
post Apr 5 2007, 03:07 PM

(屮ʘДʘ)屮
719 posts

i just got paypal verified with nexG.
here is my experience reg nexG.

reg feb 12++ at usj branch. wait & wait & wait.
reg by fax 1 march, wait & wait & wait, activate 15++ march
got pin 3 april, next day verify.  rclxm9.gif

my advice, always call their center. i called them -+20 times i think  tongue.gif

nway.. time to buy some paypal.. biggrin.gif

edit: and you really need to wait till you get the pin to reg paypal. coz u need to confirm some number on the payment list.
i reg ambank on9 banking 2 day and it doesnt list it there. so just call their service center again... prob settle laugh.gif
i posted it in kopitiam forgot to post here tongue.gif
once again, thx melz notworthy.gif

edit: haih... now evy1 punyer paypal suda habis.. sweat.gif
melz, dont you sell some.

This post has been edited by dfcloud: Apr 5 2007, 03:09 PM
andrewleewaikeong
post Apr 5 2007, 04:12 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

I already got the UOB VISA ELECTRON !!!! Why cant I add the card to my paypal account.
Error"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card"

What can be the problem when I already have sufficient funds in my account. vmad.gif
iamzacky
post Apr 5 2007, 04:24 PM

Casual
300 posts

wow it took THAT long to verify your card??????? damn
melz84
post Apr 5 2007, 05:25 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 4 2007, 04:55 AM)
damn. i already bought the card. and now i have to pay summore?! better go to the bank to get better info from them.

hey thanks anyway to u guyz.
oh well.. that's business.. ahaha

QUOTE(dfcloud @ Apr 5 2007, 03:07 PM)
i posted it in kopitiam forgot to post here tongue.gif
once again, thx melz  notworthy.gif

edit: haih... now evy1 punyer paypal suda habis..  sweat.gif
        melz, dont you sell some.
lol.. i never have any paypal funds in my account.. i'm just using paypal as a medium of transaction.. hehe.. buy things only ma.. i never sell stuffs... lol

QUOTE(andrewleewaikeong @ Apr 5 2007, 04:12 PM)
I already got the UOB VISA ELECTRON !!!! Why cant I add the card to my paypal account.
Error"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card"

What can be the problem when I already have sufficient funds in my account.  vmad.gif
check the expiry date....

if it says 07/11 ... try to reverse it... might do the trick... cos i did that.. LOL
and make sure ur CVV code is correct.... 3 digit number behind
dfcloud
post Apr 5 2007, 06:33 PM

(屮ʘДʘ)屮
719 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 5 2007, 04:24 PM)
wow it took THAT long to verify your card??????? damn
1 month actually till you get the pin no. icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(melz84 @ Apr 5 2007, 05:25 PM)
oh well.. that's business.. ahaha
lol.. i never have any paypal funds in my account.. i'm just using paypal as a medium of transaction.. hehe.. buy things only ma.. i never sell stuffs... lol
check the expiry date....
heheheh, nvm2. buy edy. rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by dfcloud: Apr 5 2007, 06:33 PM
andrewleewaikeong
post Apr 5 2007, 07:41 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

I talk to UOB VISA ELECTRON officer,they said only can POINT OF SALE,cannot be use for ONLINE PURCHASES,damn I cant verify my paypal account with UOB card !!! Looks like I have to get the Public Bank.
UOB - Useless of All Bank xD
TheXxBestxX
post Apr 5 2007, 09:05 PM

...sPEeDinG t0 HeaVeN...
1,253 posts

applied for Public Bank i suggest for people who are 18 years old above. more convenient.
melz84
post Apr 5 2007, 11:06 PM

Regular
1,471 posts

i was a UOB VE user previously... but i cancelled it cos it's a bit mah fan to get to the bank.. not much UOB branches around....

iamzacky
post Apr 5 2007, 11:51 PM

Casual
300 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Apr 5 2007, 11:06 PM)
i was a UOB VE user previously... but i cancelled it cos it's a bit mah fan to get to the bank.. not much UOB branches around....
u have purchased something off eBay rite? if so...where is the farthest country you have tabled a bid so far? the package turned out ok?
eslife
post Apr 6 2007, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

I alerady have the Paypal account with money sent by other people. I need a debit card to accept the payment but till now i still do not apply any debit card. Below are my questions

a) Any idea I still can change my country from Malasia to S'pore in order to allow my brother withdraw frm there? My brother has the bank account there. Is this still a legal way to convert the country after you received the fund and assign the bank info at this time?

b) How long for AmBank to process and for me to get the AmBank VE from my form submission? What will be the fee or minimum topup or renewal fee ? Does this base on yearly or monthly. If I like to cancel anytime, is this possible?

c) Can one debit card attach to many Paypal number? If yes, does this valid to Paypal?

This post has been edited by eslife: Apr 6 2007, 09:11 AM
TheXxBestxX
post Apr 6 2007, 02:22 PM

...sPEeDinG t0 HeaVeN...
1,253 posts

apply for nexg card for fastest. fill in the form and fax instead of email. within one week, u can add the ambank to your paypal account.
melz84
post Apr 7 2007, 02:18 AM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(AllOfTheDayAndAllOfTheNight @ Apr 5 2007, 11:51 PM)
u have purchased something off eBay rite? if so...where is the farthest country you have tabled a bid so far? the package turned out ok?
nope.. i never purchased from ebay... i was using UOB VE to buy things on Point of Sale in msia last time.. lol...

but now.. i purchased domain name from the internet... as paypal is just a medium of payment for me.

QUOTE(eslife @ Apr 6 2007, 08:50 AM)
I alerady have the Paypal account with money sent by other people. I need a debit card to accept the payment but till now i still do not apply any debit card. Below are my questions

a) Any idea I still can change my country from Malasia to S'pore in order to allow my brother withdraw frm there? My brother has the bank account there. Is this still a legal way to convert the country after you received the fund and assign the bank info at this time?

b) How long for AmBank to process and for me to get the AmBank VE from my form submission? What will be the fee or minimum topup or renewal fee ? Does this base on yearly or monthly. If I like to cancel anytime, is this possible?

c) Can one debit card attach to many Paypal number? If yes, does this valid to Paypal?
a) NO, you can't change the country from msia to singapore. This is clearly stated in their TOS. It's the best to do that but no point attaching debit card to your account also.. cos u can cash out in malaysia. But if u're doing it, so that u can transfer those money to your bro's paypal account, then shud be no prob.

b) I'll leave this to others who uses NexG.

c) 1 Debit Card can only be attached to ONE paypal account only.
ohserena
post Apr 7 2007, 02:59 AM

Getting Started
218 posts

Hi, I have read almost of the reply and I am impressed that you all have been though so much before getting your paypal account verified. I have started working and i am having a few credit card. With the credit card i have, I verified my paypal using my credit card account number, check my credit cared statement online on the next day, enter 4 digit pin, and that's it. MY account is VERIFIED.

From the feedbacks, I sees that Next Gen is using the credit card concept and it should probably have save a lot of troubles for you all.

As long as you get your paypal account verified, everything should become simple when it comes to purchasing e-bay goods or paying for online service.

I also have a US Bank account, thus I been around in lelong dot com helping people to withdraw USD out from paypal to their Maybank account. Only a little commission charged to cover up the processing fees and the leadtime my money pending to withdraw. You may contact me if you need help on withdrawing USD.
waynelyp90
post Apr 13 2007, 05:15 PM

Nonsense Hater
1,141 posts

Guys, just an enquiry here.
If I got a HSBC US account, means I can withdraw PenPal funds into my account, right?
I also have a Public Bank Visa Electron Debit Card.

Here comes the question:
When I open an PayPal account, I use a Malaysia address and the Malaysia PBE Debit Card but when I withdraw, I use the HSBC US account number. Is this possible??

164 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0283sec    0.97    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th February 2023 - 05:10 PM