Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

164 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

melz84
post Feb 23 2007, 03:56 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

QUOTE(satanclausz @ Feb 23 2007, 03:52 PM)

Well I mean anyone can buy the NexG card even they doesnt have AmBank account since the NexG can be bought at 7E..so that I just wondering if I have NexG card, can I have the online account to check the spending or balance credit of the card? but at the same time I dont have the current or saving account with AmBank.

Thanks.
I think can. I think I've seen someone post something about it somewhere. I think someone in this thread is using it already. Hopefully he/she would update us about it.
satanclausz
post Feb 23 2007, 04:02 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 23 2007, 03:56 PM)
I think can. I think I've seen someone post something about it somewhere. I think someone in this thread is using it already. Hopefully he/she would update us about it.
Erm ok then..to melz84 & WaCKy-Angel..thanks alot. notworthy.gif
tester
post Feb 23 2007, 06:34 PM

Casual
379 posts

Hi, I'm getting my PB debit card soon. I'd like to know if I have to add fund to the paypal account (after getting verified) to send money, or paypal will deduct the money from my debit card account automatically as the account does not have any money?

melz84
post Feb 23 2007, 07:03 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

i think you don't need to add funds. Paypal works as a middle person if not mistaken. All your purchase should deduct $$ straight from your card.
khoking
post Feb 25 2007, 06:19 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(tester @ Feb 23 2007, 06:34 PM)
Hi, I'm getting my PB debit card soon. I'd like to know if I have to add fund to the paypal account (after getting verified) to send money, or paypal will deduct the money from my debit card account automatically as the account does not have any money?
Does PayPal accept debit card from Malaysia? I know they accept Credit Card but not sure about debit card.

As for credit card cash, you do not need to add fund to your PayPal account. When you make payment, it will automatically deduct/charge from your card.

Regards,
Kho King
www.ECMalaysia.com ~ Electronic Commerce in Malaysia!
melz84
post Feb 25 2007, 11:48 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

QUOTE(khoking @ Feb 25 2007, 06:19 PM)
Does PayPal accept debit card from Malaysia? I know they accept Credit Card but not sure about debit card.

As for credit card cash, you do not need to add fund to your PayPal account. When you make payment, it will automatically deduct/charge from your card.

Regards,
Kho King
www.ECMalaysia.com ~ Electronic Commerce in Malaysia!
yes... Paypal does accept debit card from malaysia... it's been quite some time already.. hehe laugh.gif
but then the cons is.. we're still unable to withdraw money... hmm.gif
rstusa
post Mar 23 2007, 01:59 PM

Regular
1,798 posts

Any guys here can help me regarding withdraw funds from paypal to my hk bank account.

My bank account number got 10 digit, but paypal given space for me to
fill in account number only between 6 to 9 digit, so i can't fill in my 10
digit account number.

Pls instruct me, thank you!

Added on March 23, 2007, 2:00 pmHow to i add funds to my paypal account?

This post has been edited by rstusa: Mar 23 2007, 02:00 PM
eslife
post Mar 23 2007, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 25 2007, 11:48 PM)
yes... Paypal does accept debit card from malaysia... it's been quite some time already.. hehe laugh.gif
but then the cons is.. we're still unable to withdraw money...  hmm.gif
Hi there

I see you mentioned a lot of AmBank and PBE strategy on debit card. I like to issue 2 questions: -

a) How our Paypal link to the our debit card? Does we need to do any setting in Paypal web site or duing submission of debit card registration form?

b) Put it further, in case my Paypal acount is banned due to certain unknown reason, how can I reactivate back my new Paypal account number which will attach to this debit card?

Pls advise. Tq
melz84
post Mar 24 2007, 12:38 AM

Regular
1,469 posts

QUOTE(eslife @ Mar 23 2007, 02:58 PM)
Hi there

I see you mentioned a lot of AmBank and PBE strategy on debit card. I like to issue 2 questions: -

a) How our Paypal link to the our debit card? Does we need to do any setting in Paypal web site or duing submission of debit card registration form?

b) Put it further, in case my Paypal acount is banned due to certain unknown reason, how can I reactivate back my new Paypal account number which will attach to this debit card?

Pls advise. Tq
a. Debit card can be linked tru the Add Debit/Credit card section. And they'll charge you USD 1.95 for verification.

b.I have an account which is also banned due to unknown reason. I tried to check with Paypal but they didn't give me an exact explaination. So i opened another account instead. So i guess, it's either you try asking for customer support and checkout what's wrong with your account or just open another one.
eslife
post Mar 26 2007, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 24 2007, 12:38 AM)
a. Debit card can be linked tru the Add Debit/Credit card section. And they'll charge you USD 1.95 for verification.

b.I have an account which is also banned due to unknown reason. I tried to check with Paypal but they didn't give me an exact explaination. So i opened another account instead.  So i guess, it's either you try asking for customer support and checkout what's wrong with your account or just open another one.
Thanks for your reply. You answered how the Paypal link to debit card number through the paypal web site in the question (a) . My next question is how is the debit card recognise which paypal ID that we are using? Are we going to tell this in the earlier debit card application form?

With the above doubt, it brings to my question (b). How can we re-link the debit card number with the NEW Paypal ID in case the old one is banned? Are we going to repeat the setting at both Paypal web site and also through the debit card application form?

Pls assist.

Thanks

Added on March 26, 2007, 11:41 amSo far, I have collected information on how to use debit card in order to utilise the money in Paypal. I am curious if there is a method to withdraw the physical cash in Malaysia from Paypal as I see ppl publish in this web site, http://www.malaysiapal.com/ . Appreciate if anyone can explain in detail.

This post has been edited by eslife: Mar 26 2007, 11:41 AM
melz84
post Mar 26 2007, 02:52 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

QUOTE(eslife @ Mar 26 2007, 11:37 AM)
Thanks for your reply. You answered how the Paypal link to debit card number through the paypal web site in the question (a) . My next question is how is the debit card recognise which paypal ID that we are using? Are we going to tell this in the earlier debit card  application form?

With the above doubt, it brings to my question (b). How can we re-link the debit card number with the NEW Paypal ID in case the old one is banned? Are we going to repeat the setting at both Paypal web site and also through the debit card application form?

Pls assist.

Thanks
When u applied for the debit card, you don't have to tell the issuer bank what you're gonna do with the card.

Just apply a anew Paypal account then add the Debit Card details in.. it's that simple =)
it's not that complicated as you think...

Anyway, about the withdrawal of funds from your paypal... I'm not sure MalaysiaPal works. Cos i personally never tried it. But then, you might wanna sell the funds in the forum... There are some people who are willing to buy them in exchange for RM. =)

I notice there's quite a number of Paypal funds seller on LYN
eslife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:39 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 26 2007, 02:52 PM)
When u applied for the debit card, you don't have to tell the issuer bank what you're gonna do with the card.

Just apply a anew Paypal account then add the Debit Card details in.. it's that simple =)
it's not that complicated as you think...

Anyway, about the withdrawal of funds from your paypal... I'm not sure MalaysiaPal works. Cos i personally never tried it. But then, you might wanna sell the funds in the forum... There are some people who are willing to buy them in exchange for RM. =)

I notice there's quite a number of Paypal funds seller on LYN
Thanks again for info. What is LYN? Any idea what is the web site?
I prefer to sell the Paypal for money as I liek to use to other invetsment.
Any idea what could be the rate of selling and buying?
melz84
post Mar 27 2007, 03:33 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

haha.. LYN is the forum that u're currently in... hmm. maybe u should checkout the Trade section of the forum... some members are selling their paypal funds there...
eslife
post Mar 27 2007, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 27 2007, 03:33 PM)
haha.. LYN is the forum that u're currently in... hmm. maybe u should checkout the Trade section of the forum... some members are selling their paypal funds there...
Thanks. i just join LYN recently. I prefer the chinse forum much. Maybe you can recommend some good and trusted one since you have been years for longer time. Appreciate for this help
moderno
post Mar 29 2007, 02:18 PM

*Thanks for all the memories & supports! @ LYN**
1,924 posts

can someone help me why the paypal give this message when i'm registering the ambank NEXG card?

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

i called up the service centre and they said my card is active...but dunno what when wrong sad.gif

but yet i still not toping up any extra funds yet to this nexg card...maybe is that caused the problems? sad.gif

melz84
post Mar 29 2007, 03:05 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

QUOTE(eslife @ Mar 27 2007, 05:35 PM)
Thanks. i just join LYN recently. I prefer the chinse forum much. Maybe you can recommend some good and trusted one since you have been years for longer time. Appreciate for this help
Actually i'm not sure if they're trusted ones or not but I did see some good feedbacks tho. I personally haven't tried buying nor selling paypal funds. Hehe... If i know how to read chinese, i would visit chinese forums too... =p

QUOTE(moderno @ Mar 29 2007, 02:18 PM)
can someone help me why the paypal give this message when i'm registering the ambank NEXG card?

This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

i called up the service centre and they said my card is active...but dunno what when wrong sad.gif

but yet i still not toping up any extra funds yet to this nexg card...maybe is that caused the problems? sad.gif
Try topping up some funds into your card and then try again. Make sure your expiry date and the CVV code is correct. I had the similar problem like yours too till i found that i entered my expiry date the opposite way.. =p
TheXxBestxX
post Mar 30 2007, 10:30 AM

...sPEeDinG t0 HeaVeN...
1,253 posts

well, u need to top up at least rm 50 if u want to verified it with paypal. i do it a long ago and now just order something from play asia and ebay.
iamzacky
post Apr 3 2007, 07:33 PM

Casual
300 posts

i see u guys know a lot about this stuff and salute you! rclxms.gif
but i do have some question to make you explanation a little more clearer.

so far this is what i understand:

i activate my debit card; which i bought from amBank.

so i need to have a paypal account so that i can buy stuff on eBay worldwide.

i register for a paypal account

i have to 'top-up' my money on the debit card in order to 'top-up' my paypal account.

assuming i have money on the debit card, i can top-up my paypal fund on paypal website.

i can go shopping now

....am i right? or am i missing something??

melz84
post Apr 3 2007, 11:02 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

hmm...
i think it's not necessary to top up your paypal account actually....
when u make a purchase using paypal... it will deduct from your card..
i tried that once when paying for hosting.

but make sure the account is verified.... cos most merchant prefer verified account...
anyway.. i still think that it's the best to open a premier account...

iamzacky
post Apr 3 2007, 11:12 PM

Casual
300 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Apr 3 2007, 11:02 PM)
hmm...
i think it's not necessary to top up your paypal account actually....
when u make a purchase using paypal... it will deduct from your card..
i tried that once when paying for hosting.

but make sure the account is verified.... cos most merchant prefer verified account...
anyway.. i still think that it's the best to open a premier account...
meaning...my debit card must have some kind a 'link' to my paypal account? as long as theyre money on my debit card, i can continue my shopping innit?

what a verified account? is it the same as lelong.com.my verified account? where i have to send them the copy of my IC n stuff...

and whats premier account?

icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

164 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0255sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st December 2022 - 07:27 AM