Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

eslife
post Mar 23 2007, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 25 2007, 11:48 PM)
yes... Paypal does accept debit card from malaysia... it's been quite some time already.. hehe laugh.gif
but then the cons is.. we're still unable to withdraw money...  hmm.gif
Hi there

I see you mentioned a lot of AmBank and PBE strategy on debit card. I like to issue 2 questions: -

a) How our Paypal link to the our debit card? Does we need to do any setting in Paypal web site or duing submission of debit card registration form?

b) Put it further, in case my Paypal acount is banned due to certain unknown reason, how can I reactivate back my new Paypal account number which will attach to this debit card?

Pls advise. Tq
eslife
post Mar 26 2007, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 24 2007, 12:38 AM)
a. Debit card can be linked tru the Add Debit/Credit card section. And they'll charge you USD 1.95 for verification.

b.I have an account which is also banned due to unknown reason. I tried to check with Paypal but they didn't give me an exact explaination. So i opened another account instead.  So i guess, it's either you try asking for customer support and checkout what's wrong with your account or just open another one.
Thanks for your reply. You answered how the Paypal link to debit card number through the paypal web site in the question (a) . My next question is how is the debit card recognise which paypal ID that we are using? Are we going to tell this in the earlier debit card application form?

With the above doubt, it brings to my question (b). How can we re-link the debit card number with the NEW Paypal ID in case the old one is banned? Are we going to repeat the setting at both Paypal web site and also through the debit card application form?

Pls assist.

Thanks

Added on March 26, 2007, 11:41 amSo far, I have collected information on how to use debit card in order to utilise the money in Paypal. I am curious if there is a method to withdraw the physical cash in Malaysia from Paypal as I see ppl publish in this web site, http://www.malaysiapal.com/ . Appreciate if anyone can explain in detail.

This post has been edited by eslife: Mar 26 2007, 11:41 AM
eslife
post Mar 27 2007, 10:39 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 26 2007, 02:52 PM)
When u applied for the debit card, you don't have to tell the issuer bank what you're gonna do with the card.

Just apply a anew Paypal account then add the Debit Card details in.. it's that simple =)
it's not that complicated as you think...

Anyway, about the withdrawal of funds from your paypal... I'm not sure MalaysiaPal works. Cos i personally never tried it. But then, you might wanna sell the funds in the forum... There are some people who are willing to buy them in exchange for RM. =)

I notice there's quite a number of Paypal funds seller on LYN
Thanks again for info. What is LYN? Any idea what is the web site?
I prefer to sell the Paypal for money as I liek to use to other invetsment.
Any idea what could be the rate of selling and buying?
eslife
post Mar 27 2007, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 27 2007, 03:33 PM)
haha.. LYN is the forum that u're currently in... hmm. maybe u should checkout the Trade section of the forum... some members are selling their paypal funds there...
Thanks. i just join LYN recently. I prefer the chinse forum much. Maybe you can recommend some good and trusted one since you have been years for longer time. Appreciate for this help
eslife
post Apr 6 2007, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

I alerady have the Paypal account with money sent by other people. I need a debit card to accept the payment but till now i still do not apply any debit card. Below are my questions

a) Any idea I still can change my country from Malasia to S'pore in order to allow my brother withdraw frm there? My brother has the bank account there. Is this still a legal way to convert the country after you received the fund and assign the bank info at this time?

b) How long for AmBank to process and for me to get the AmBank VE from my form submission? What will be the fee or minimum topup or renewal fee ? Does this base on yearly or monthly. If I like to cancel anytime, is this possible?

c) Can one debit card attach to many Paypal number? If yes, does this valid to Paypal?

This post has been edited by eslife: Apr 6 2007, 09:11 AM
eslife
post May 8 2007, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

I have 3 questions here.

a) What if oneday I wish to discontinue, can i cancel ? What is the procedure?
b) If I got Paypal, can the topup deducted automatically from Paypal?
c) Can I use the Ambank debit card to withdraw cash from Paypal via ATM?

Can anyone assist?

This post has been edited by eslife: May 8 2007, 08:59 AM
eslife
post May 9 2007, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Let me modify my question

I have 3 questions here.

a) What if oneday I wish to discontinue the AmBank prepaid master card, how do i cancel ? What is the procedure?
b) Can I topup the AmBank prepaid card monthly from Paypal or any other better method?
c) Can I use the Ambank debit card to withdraw cash from Paypal via ATM?

Can anyone assist?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0486sec    0.56    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:18 AM