- do you use aptoide mobile or aptoide TV? must use aptoide TV to get all those mention in earlier post
- please enable developer mode, get into android native setting not the hypptv setting
- just tried yesterday with a new spc01 updated box confirmed working, weird yours not.
- and make sure u have @least 300 above mb left, some time when the box is full its a bit hard to install apps.
^ chill bro.. am sure it can be done.
1. I check storage OK, i still have 1gb.
1. I installed ‘aptoide tv’.
2. Then enable developer mode.
3. Try to install google play store, OK.
4. Try to install google play services, NG ( ‘x app not install’ again ).
Mine case still the ‘x app not install’ (should be dur to phantom file), i believe Unifi STB able to install successfully because i tried it on other Unifi TV and it’s working.
You tried and test OK? Your case also ‘x app not install’?
*Bro Voncrane, i tried use SD Maid and cleared those coarpse file. Still fail with ‘x app not install’.
This post has been edited by ShawnSotong: Nov 15 2018, 08:38 PM