Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

87 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health The Weight Loss Thread v4, New year, new you :)

views

alien9
post Mar 27 2015, 12:01 PM

These stars mean nothing
3,030 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 11:56 AM)
Point me to a Pre-workout meal reference, all I know is PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT! not meal
WTF how old are you? Do you need to be spoonfed much issit? Here's the answer for you.

PRE-WORKOUT MEAL
Xenasaga
post Mar 27 2015, 12:03 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(alien9 @ Mar 27 2015, 12:01 PM)
WTF how old are you? Do you need to be spoonfed much issit? Here's the answer for you.

PRE-WORKOUT MEAL
HAHAHA FAG! Can't admit ur public shame? PRE-WORKOUT MEAL??? READ UP UR FACTS! OR do u lack spelling skills? PRE-WORK SUPPLEMENT! Repeat after me... SUPPLEMENT!
Xenasaga
post Mar 27 2015, 12:13 PM

12 posts

And I thought I can get some convincing professional answer here. Just another active fags giving random crap answers for the sake of replying and wouldn't admit his mistake.

If you guys are here hoping to get advice for weight loss while maintaining your lifestyle in Malaysia; pls don't waste time here.
alien9
post Mar 27 2015, 12:15 PM

These stars mean nothing
3,030 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 12:03 PM)
HAHAHA FAG! Can't admit ur public shame? PRE-WORKOUT MEAL??? READ UP UR FACTS! OR do u lack spelling skills? PRE-WORK SUPPLEMENT! Repeat after me... SUPPLEMENT!
QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 11:56 AM)
Point me to a Pre-workout meal reference, all I know is PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT! not meal
You didn't even know what you asked yet you feel full of yourself. Good for you. If you can't differentiate between a pre-workout meal and supplements, then probably you're the one who need to brush up your reading skills.
Everdying
post Mar 27 2015, 12:58 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

lets go back to being more civil here.
a pre-work out meal can be considered your dinner, so eat the right foods for that to give enough fuel for training...generally 1-2hrs before.
a supplement is just as is, a supplement.

QUOTE(alien9 @ Mar 27 2015, 12:01 PM)

PRE-WORKOUT MEAL
QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 12:13 PM)
And I thought I can get some convincing professional answer here. Just another active fags giving random crap answers for the sake of replying and wouldn't admit his mistake.

If you guys are here hoping to get advice for weight loss while maintaining your lifestyle in Malaysia; pls don't waste time here.
QUOTE(alien9 @ Mar 27 2015, 12:15 PM)
You didn't even know what you asked yet you feel full of yourself. Good for you. If you can't differentiate between a pre-workout meal and supplements, then probably you're the one who need to brush up your reading skills.
This post has been edited by Everdying: Mar 27 2015, 01:00 PM
degraw1993
post Mar 27 2015, 01:13 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 11:41 AM)
What's the point of hving pre-workout meal? Im still digesting dinner.
Lol really? Do you even want me to answer that kind of question fr you?
Xenasaga
post Mar 27 2015, 06:39 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Mar 27 2015, 12:58 PM)
lets go back to being more civil here.
a pre-work out meal can be considered your dinner, so eat the right foods for that to give enough fuel for training...generally 1-2hrs before.
a supplement is just as is, a supplement.
So let's clear the air, so according to him, I'm gonna have Dinner, then Pre-workout meal (another dinner as what u mean), then workout. WOW now that makes sense. I'm literally FULL thumbup.gif
Xenasaga
post Mar 27 2015, 06:40 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Mar 27 2015, 01:13 PM)
Lol really? Do you even want me to answer that kind of question fr you?
NO no dun answer dun wanna even read urs since u dun even read mine thumbup.gif
Xenasaga
post Mar 27 2015, 06:46 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Mar 26 2015, 07:06 PM)
banana
Oh yeah let's not forget this dude calling banana a meal. Is GST affecting you THIS MUCH? cry.gif
degraw1993
post Mar 27 2015, 07:56 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 06:40 PM)
NO no dun answer dun wanna even read urs since u dun even read mineĀ  thumbup.gif
yeah and i don't even want to answer cause your just a noob. u don't even lift

This post has been edited by degraw1993: Mar 27 2015, 07:56 PM
Xenasaga
post Mar 28 2015, 09:33 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Mar 27 2015, 07:56 PM)
yeah and i don't even want to answer cause your just a noob. u don't even lift
OMG such a great comeback! I dun even know if you manage to answer yourself. What's next? You gonna tell me it's a waste of time to answer noob like me? AND you know what? I FELT EXTREMELY INSULTED. Great job! I bet u lift everyday, Elevator right? thumbup.gif

Dude, last advice, since this probably left a mark on you LOL pump ur brain instead of your muscles. And I don't literally means carry weights with ur head. Dun do that. Train ur attitude, control ur ego. It's just a banana comment LOL
degraw1993
post Mar 28 2015, 09:42 AM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 28 2015, 09:33 AM)
OMG such a great comeback! I dun even know if you manage to answer yourself. What's next? You gonna tell me it's a waste of time to answer noob like me? AND you know what? I FELT EXTREMELY INSULTED. Great job! I bet u lift everyday, Elevator right?  thumbup.gif

Dude, last advice, since this probably left a mark on you LOL pump ur brain instead of your muscles. And I don't literally means carry weights with ur head. Dun do that. Train ur attitude, control ur ego. It's just a banana comment LOL
Yea and i don't give a fuck about you and your just noob looking to be spoon feed. Poor noob just want to make gains but don't know what is banana whistling.gif whistling.gif
kshen
post Mar 28 2015, 10:23 AM

If only these stars are edilbe
702 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 12:13 PM)

yes, if you don't have the basic knowledge of nutrition, then google is your best answer. Come back and ask a LEGIT question.

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 06:39 PM)
So let's clear the air, so according to him, I'm gonna have Dinner, then Pre-workout meal (another dinner as what u mean), then workout. WOW now that makes sense. I'm literally FULLĀ  thumbup.gif
Wow...not sure whether you're being dead serious. A meal doesn't necessarily have to be ONLY breakfast , lunch and dinner. Yes, having "dinner" before a workout and having another "dinner" after , is completely normal, for me and some other lifters.

Back to your question... what's preworkout meal ? "A meal that you consume PRIOR to your workout". Hence the word "pre" , if it's "postworkout", the meal is AFTER your workout, hence the word "post". It's that simple...it's not a jargon or whatsoever.

This post has been edited by kshen: Mar 28 2015, 10:27 AM
degraw1993
post Mar 28 2015, 12:31 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(kshen @ Mar 28 2015, 10:23 AM)
yes, if you don't have the basic knowledge of nutrition, then google is your best answer. Come back and ask a LEGIT question.
Wow...not sure whether you're being dead serious. A meal doesn't necessarily have to be ONLY breakfast , lunch and dinner. Yes, having "dinner" before a workout and having another "dinner" after , is completely normal, for me and some other lifters.

Back to your question... what's preworkout meal ? "A meal that you consume PRIOR to your workout". Hence the word "pre" , if it's "postworkout", the meal is AFTER your workout, hence the word "post". It's that simple...it's not a jargon or whatsoever.
Clearly he just want to troll here. Just don't bother that guy. Or maybe he's just fatass guy whistling.gif

This post has been edited by degraw1993: Mar 28 2015, 12:31 PM
kshen
post Mar 28 2015, 01:00 PM

If only these stars are edilbe
702 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Mar 28 2015, 12:31 PM)
Clearly he just want to troll here. Just don't bother that guy. Or maybe he's just fatass guy  whistling.gif
It's all about the bananas man , bananas. Lol
Xenasaga
post Mar 28 2015, 01:45 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(kshen @ Mar 28 2015, 10:23 AM)

"LEGIT QUESTION" gonna quote you from beginning.

Took many of advice to google definition of MEAL, result;
any of the REGULAR OCCASIONS in a day when a reasonably LARGE AMOUNT of food is eaten. synonym; repast, snacks

Definition of snack, result;
a SMALL AMOUNT of food eaten between meals.

So, any large amount of food consumed on regular occasion, hence, your breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper. BANANA goes to snacks.

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 27 2015, 06:39 PM)
So let's clear the air, so according to him, I'm gonna have Dinner, then Pre-workout meal (another dinner as what u mean), then workout. WOW now that makes sense. I'm literally FULL  thumbup.gif
The flow mentioned here, DINNER 7pm >DINNER AGAIN (In between 7-9pm) >WORKOUT 9pm. REMEMBER, MEAL=LARGE AMOUNT

The flow u explain on, DINNER 7pm > WORKOUT 9pm > DINNER 11pm (or call it supper, which the flow is totally fine)

So my question; on the flow I mentioned, WHY DO U WANT ANOTHER MEAL, AFTER YOUR DINNER, BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT. "LEGIT QUESTION"
Snacking on banana? Yes that's fine, BUT not a meal yea? Why do u even quote me when you can't even understand the simple flow mentioned... and wasted time explaining NOT JARGON OR WHATSOEVER thumbup.gif

Oh and better include this, THE REASON WHY I ASKED "WHAT TO EAT FOR PRE-WORKOUT" is bcoz after explaining that I have dinner at 7pm and workout at 9pm, he advice to slot in another PRE-WORKOUT MEAL. I asked THAT QUESTION is to allow him to explain what could have been a possible "convincing professional" answer. That's why I did not jump to conclusion and assume he meant SNACKS/Pre-workout Supplement. Once again, "LEGIT QUESTION"

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 26 2015, 04:16 PM)
I NEED ANSWER FOR THIS!

Generally I work office hours 9-5 then reach home 6:30-7pm

I want to know what's the proper eating time for maximum boost during workout. Currently, this is my time.

Breakfast: 9:30am
Lunch: 12pm or 1pm
Dinner: 7:30pm

And I workout from 9pm - 10:30pm

Reko any other options?
QUOTE(alien9 @ Mar 26 2015, 04:31 PM)
Add in pre-workout meal 30 minutes to 1 hour before working out.
QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 26 2015, 05:06 PM)
What to eat for PRE-workout??
AND Yeah, I'm will be fatass if I follow ur advice for 2 dinner before working out thumbup.gif
stromtrooper
post Mar 28 2015, 09:44 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(Xenasaga @ Mar 26 2015, 04:16 PM)
I NEED ANSWER FOR THIS!

Generally I work office hours 9-5 then reach home 6:30-7pm

I want to know what's the proper eating time for maximum boost during workout. Currently, this is my time.

Breakfast: 9:30am
Lunch: 12pm or 1pm
Dinner: 7:30pm

And I workout from 9pm - 10:30pm

Reko any other options?
Bro, since your dinner is quite close to your workout time, would be best, if you make your dinner also as a pre-workout meal @ containing high energy food (refer to bro alien link).

Or bro, you can just push your dinner after your workout and consume banana (as per bro degraw suggest) as pre-workout snacks so that you can get that pump at gym without having bloated stomach.

Or bro, you can consume pre-workout supplement but since your workout is at night, try to avoid those caffinated supps.

Lastly bro, in bodybuilding, drinking a whey supplement during brunch or snacking between dinner and supper is called meal. Even a pre-workout meal can be 2 bananas and a cup of black coffee (mine is a shot of double espresso). Dont confuse that with the English meaning of meal ya.

And bro, just asking, how much calorie you consume per day ya?
CrimsonFox
post Apr 1 2015, 03:10 PM

3 posts

Not sure if it's the right place to ask but was wondering if it's normal to feel vibration sensation on thighs, the skin to be exact(not the muscle? lol i have no idea how to explain) when you're sprinting on treadmill? It does not hurt but it's kinda like "itchy", really really itchy and it's quite disturbing hmm.gif

Also, my entire body gets shaky after a workout? Is it good or bad?

This post has been edited by CrimsonFox: Apr 1 2015, 03:13 PM
SUSNew Klang
post Apr 2 2015, 08:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

parking here

This post has been edited by New Klang: Apr 30 2015, 03:42 PM
stlove
post Apr 8 2015, 01:46 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

Hey, just wonder anyone here find yourself get leaner during rest day? I actually went for vacation for several days and came back realised I got leaner, during vacation I completely ignore my diet. normally I spend 6 dayweek at the gym, usually doing body pump, strength training and body combat for cardio exercise.

Besides, I read through v3 and saw people discussed about insanity program, does anyone know where to get the DVD at a cheaper price? Or anyone selling it at 2nd hand price?

87 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0251sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:55 AM