1) I agreed if driving to Tun Razak, the jam is at half way, which is good if compare with Bayu
2) The african tenants would be a concern later, I agreed
3) The 1Shamelin is half dead only, as it also got badminton facilities and the newly opened TLC
4) The road to MRR2 may becomes easier, the underconstruction flyover will lead to pandan jaya which could connect to MRR2 exit. The current exit to MRR2 is located at the pandan indah junction
5) Let's hope the Tun razak exhange and MRT, and development along cochrane will bring further boom to this area, lol
QUOTE(cadmus @ Jan 4 2013, 11:24 AM)
the sign board from the picture is located at this exact spot.
3° 7'31.81"N 101°44'9.10"E
I am staying nearby there.
Closest planned MRT(approx 3° 7'26.97"N 101°43'40.25"E) is opposite of Taman maluri Star LRT (3° 7'23.77"N 101°43'37.26"E).
Closest Star LRT is Pandan Jaya(101°43'37.26"E 101°43'37.26"E).
Rental for that area is mostly MARA institute students and Family type. They do have hostels nearby the Sri Bintang Utara school but i think it's for female only. A lot of them rent outside.
My view is that if it's for renting purposes, how much the MARA student will be paying? existing rental near the Sri bintang utara place is like RM1k to RM1.3k+-. 1kSF+- for about 15 years apartment. Got other place also but i dunno the rental fees.
Location is convenient. But you will still get stuck if you working in KL city centre but you are halfway the jam already. Got jaya Jusco (3°7'32.40"N 101°43'41.24"E) which is convenient to go via the new 2 lane each way bridge(3° 7'37.14"N 101°44'3.67"E) that allows u to go opposite the river. However, depending where you are from, you may need to do u-turn at traffic light, which is a hassle for now cos it's very fast turn red.
If you wanan go to MRR2, it is easy also but may face the traffic jam clot.
EDIT: Pandan perdana area got a lot of african renting. So i am not sure whether they will look into this new property for rental or not. 1 Shamelin shopping mall is kinda like a dead place for now. but got TGV cinema already. I am not sure whether 1 Shamelin will bloom or die. lol
EDIT: My concern is regarding the developer. Not sure the performance. New to property.