45 Pages « < 42 43 44 45 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 16 Sierra by IOI properties

views

ckl1998
post Dec 27 2020, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Any Sierra 6 buyer here? How is the build quality of this project? Plan to buy a leftover unit from the developer, however, the defect liability period given is only 6 months. Understand this project had been VP since 3 years ago.

This post has been edited by ckl1998: Dec 29 2020, 12:41 AM
skyclox P
post Jan 14 2021, 02:31 AM

Probation
2 posts

Hey guys did you all know? confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Good news for interested buyer!
IOI introduce new program for buyer

Limited time only!!! cool2.gif cool2.gif

Don't Miss out the Golden Chances!
View my website here! bruce.gif

https://futurehomy.wixsite.com/16sierra-townshipkl
or
Drop Me Whatsapp below to know more
018-232 0031
https://IOIfinance.wasap.my

lysiew
post Jan 27 2021, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

Galleria and Showhouse is actually closed for viewing during this MCO, so maybe you all can watch the preview video of Avens if you interested with the double storey in 16 Sierra, I also uploaded video for Akira too.

https://16sierra.wasap.my
https://16sierra.wasap.my

This post has been edited by lysiew: Jan 28 2021, 05:20 PM
Sir_Jim
post Jan 28 2021, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(lysiew @ Jan 27 2021, 04:09 PM)
Galleria and Showhouse is actually closed for viewing during this MCO, so maybe you all can watch the preview video of Avens if you interested with the double storey in 16 Sierra, I also uploaded video for Akira too.

Aves was launched since 2016? Subsales or developer units left? How does this compared against Legenda and Legasi Kinrara?? This area got chinese school?
lysiew
post Jan 28 2021, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

Currently we also have Avens 2 that just launched on mid Nov 2020 and estimated CCC on Q2 2021, and Avens 1 that CCC last year still have balance units too.

If compared Legenda, Legenda as I know from the staff that I work with, he said only got 100 units for up-coming phase, but already received over 100 cheques. Legenda need upfront pay about 100k cash. Legenda is good in location, but most ppl concern on the ex-mining land status and the big sum of upfront cost to pay.

If Legasi Kinrara, this I heard also fully booked once launching.

16 Sierra or Avens, the Chinese school nearby will be SJKC Serdang or SJKC Sin Ming side. here will be a township concept with Standalone Clubhouse, own MRT Station, 7 acres central park, yet next to LDP and SKVE only.

So, it up's to everyone own preference
Sir_Jim
post Jan 28 2021, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(lysiew @ Jan 28 2021, 05:19 PM)
Currently we also have Avens 2 that just launched on mid Nov 2020 and estimated CCC on Q2 2021, and Avens 1 that CCC last year still have balance units too.

If compared Legenda, Legenda as I know from the staff that I work with, he said only got 100 units for up-coming phase, but already received over 100 cheques. Legenda need upfront pay about 100k cash. Legenda is good in location, but most ppl concern on the ex-mining land status and the big sum of upfront cost to pay.

If Legasi Kinrara, this I heard also fully booked once launching.

16 Sierra or Avens, the Chinese school nearby will be SJKC Serdang or SJKC Sin Ming side. here will be a township concept with Standalone Clubhouse, own MRT Station, 7 acres central park, yet next to LDP and SKVE only.

So, it up's to everyone own preference
I see, how % of phase 1 and phase 2 sold currently?? IOI finance 40%?
k town shit
post Feb 9 2021, 10:48 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(PeriPeri2014 @ May 17 2015, 01:12 PM)
N’Dira @ 16 Sierra
From 2,099 sq. ft. - 2,540 sq. ft.
27’ x 73’
From RM699,800

this one is townhouse or wat??  hmm.gif  hmm.gif
Is this gooding? I'm looking at their Type B lower unit now.
k town shit
post Feb 9 2021, 10:52 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(brensek @ Jun 11 2015, 09:51 PM)
N'Dira @ 16 Sierra

user posted image
Can you share the picture again?
k town shit
post Feb 9 2021, 11:14 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(mentos512 @ Aug 25 2013, 02:06 PM)
Few units only? Few months back, there were quite a number of type b unsold
Why unable to sell? Do you have anymore info about the Type B Lower Unit? I'm considering about it now
xerofear
post Feb 10 2021, 10:26 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Feb 9 2021, 10:48 PM)
Is this gooding? I'm looking at their Type B lower unit now.
Hi, am one of the owners that recently purchased unit here (Type A Lower) and is mid reno(stupid MCO kacau) so you can take my opinions with a grain of salt. So far based on my personal experiences-

General
Highway/road connections: SKVE, LDP, MEX, Bukit Jalil via Puncak Jalil
Malls nearby: AEON Taman Equine, Giant Seri Kembangan
Malls not so nearby: IOI City Mall, Dpulze, Tamarind Square, IOI Puchong
Schools: Rafflesia International School (inside Sierra16), SJKC Sin Ming, SJKC Han Ming, SJKC Bukit Serdang
Higher Education: MMU, Lim Kok Wing, UNITEN, UPM, UKM
Hospitals: Hospital Serdang, HPUPM
MRT Access: Around 500m to station (SSP line)

Cons
Landed Strata - cannot simply simply reno but gated and guarded
Leasehold
ISP only got one provider. Freshtel
Double toll if heading towards Subang Jaya or towards Sunway (RM 2.10 x 2)

Possible Future Development
Future Sierra 16 taman developments. From master plan, looks like would be high rise units. I may be wrong.
Metacity
The empty land right next to N'dira

Personal opinion
Township: Central park decently managed. Clubhouse haven't try cause haven't move in but looks well kept. Sadly need to pay membership fee to use clubhouse.
Traffic: Mostly smooth going to unit but got slight jam party during peak hours cause of the road closure for MRT works.
Community: JMB formed and very responsive. WhatsApp group chat very active. Can feel sense of community
Unit comments: My unit finishing ok. No leaks, minor defects during handover.

Last I saw the sticker board at sales gallery, there were still a few units available towards the edges of the Ndira development. The central area I think mostly all taken up de.

Do PM if you are interested to purchase. I can share my IOI sales agent contact and also split the referral fee.

This post has been edited by xerofear: Feb 10 2021, 10:27 AM
keane04
post Feb 15 2021, 01:05 AM

Enthusiast
998 posts

QUOTE(xerofear @ Feb 10 2021, 10:26 AM)
Hi, am one of the owners that recently purchased unit here (Type A Lower) and is mid reno(stupid MCO kacau) so you can take my opinions with a grain of salt. So far based on my personal experiences-

General
Schools: Rafflesia International School (inside Sierra16), SJKC  Sin Ming, SJKC Han Ming, SJKC Bukit Serdang

Cons
Leasehold

Future Sierra 16 taman developments. From master plan, looks like would be high rise units. I may be wrong.
Metacity

Personal opinion
Township: Central park decently managed. Clubhouse haven't try cause haven't move in but looks well kept. Sadly need to pay membership fee to use clubhouse.
Traffic: Mostly smooth going to unit but got slight jam party during peak hours cause of the road closure for MRT works.
Community: JMB formed and very responsive. WhatsApp group chat very active. Can feel sense of community

Last I saw the sticker board at sales gallery, there were still a few units available towards the edges of the Ndira development. The central area I think mostly all taken up de.

Do PM if you are interested to purchase. I can share my IOI sales agent contact and also split the referral fee.
Bro, care to share which row you bought?

soulred777
post Feb 15 2021, 08:35 AM

Getting Started
260 posts

QUOTE(xerofear @ Feb 10 2021, 10:26 AM)

General
Schools: Rafflesia International School (inside Sierra16), SJKC  Sin Ming, SJKC Han Ming, SJKC Bukit Serdang

Cons
Leasehold

Metacity

Personal opinion

I saw few of the videos that my SA sent, shortlisted this before but main concern was it was gateless porch. Quite concerning if you have young kids that would want to be around in the porch. Hmm..

xerofear
post Feb 15 2021, 09:48 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(keane04 @ Feb 15 2021, 01:05 AM)
Bro, care to share which row you bought?
Unit along 12/5

QUOTE(soulred777 @ Feb 15 2021, 08:35 AM)
I saw few of the videos that my SA sent, shortlisted this before but main concern was it was gateless porch. Quite concerning if you have young kids that would want to be around in the porch. Hmm..
Correct , no gate installations for Ndira units. Though purely judging from how the neighbourhood is set-up, with only one entry/exit and really responsible guards, I see kids playing around when I drop by unit to see reno updates in the evening.

The guards that are hired really on point with their checking and quite strict with the adherence to the SOP of the JMB. To my knowledge, they really do their utmost to make sure no visitors during this MCO time.
lysiew
post Feb 17 2021, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(xerofear @ Feb 15 2021, 09:48 AM)
Unit along 12/5
Correct , no gate installations for Ndira units. Though purely judging from how the neighbourhood is set-up, with only one entry/exit and really responsible guards, I see kids playing around when I drop by unit to see reno updates in the evening.

The guards that are hired really on point with their checking and quite strict with the adherence to the SOP of the JMB. To my knowledge, they really do their utmost to make sure no visitors during this MCO time.
ya, Ndira as I know has the most strict and responsive JMB, good for residents also.
lysiew
post Feb 17 2021, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Feb 9 2021, 11:14 PM)
Why unable to sell? Do you have anymore info about the Type B Lower Unit? I'm considering about it now
Type B will be more European style, living hall is behind of the house facing the linear garden, not the conventional landed style where living hall in front, kitchen behind, but it is nice also, since it's living hall facing linear garden, so can see more greenery.

can let me know if u want a chart.
k town shit
post Feb 17 2021, 10:26 PM

On my way
574 posts

QUOTE(xerofear @ Feb 15 2021, 08:48 AM)
Unit along 12/5

I understand they strictly not allow to install gate, but what about the Door entrance? Lets say the owner wants to move the door (entrance), is that allowed?
xerofear
post Feb 17 2021, 10:34 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Feb 17 2021, 10:26 PM)
I understand they strictly not allow to install gate, but what about the Door entrance? Lets say the owner wants to move the door (entrance), is that allowed?
Legally, not allowed under strata management act. Facade have to be kept the same.
myeong86
post Feb 17 2021, 10:38 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Anyone bought under ioi financing? I am interested in Ndira townhouse, but not sure if their financing is a good choice.
xerofear
post Feb 17 2021, 11:09 PM

30 posts

Specific technicality of ioifinance, you need to ask IOI sales agent about it. All I know is I'm slightly salty my entry price for normal rebate is quite a bit higher than the current entry price via ioifinance. Also, those that purchase via ioifinance is locked from selling their house for 10 years or they need to pay back the discount sum via ioifinance scheme.
lysiew
post Feb 25 2021, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(Sir_Jim @ Jan 28 2021, 10:57 PM)
I see, how % of phase 1 and phase 2 sold currently?? IOI finance 40%?
IOIFinance has different percentage for different project, example LaThea Condominium has the highest finance margin, while Akira still not bad, Avens got sikit sikit for IOIFinance. But for Dumalis as left few units only, so they no plan of IOIFinance for it.

45 Pages « < 42 43 44 45 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st March 2021 - 02:59 AM