Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 16 Sierra by IOI properties

views

TSjamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
76 posts

Hi Guys,

Just wan some opinion on what you all think about this development. According to some people, this land area is one of the highest in Serdang.

But the house price i think is about 600k.... quite expensive..
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 10:47 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM)
Hi Guys,

Just wan some opinion on what you all think about this development. According to some people, this land area is one of the highest in Serdang.

It's a new and concept development down of the south part of Puchong. More nearer to serdang, dengkul and cyberjaya/putrajaya.

Agree that the development is quite nice but given that bad location, I rank it not even worth RM 600k to buy. It was as seclusive as Klang area.

Few of my friend bought at RM 400k plus and just move in less than 6 months. Now they trying to move out.

yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 10:54 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

IOI is selling their new launches at sky price
Especially the new lyden really not worth

It is not convenien there right now, some more isleasehold, will not be surprise pple actually moving out

I think driving in n out sure very headache especially to kl to work
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 10:58 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(yoki @ Feb 7 2012, 10:54 AM)
IOI is selling their new launches at sky price
Especially the new lyden really not worth

It is not convenien there right now, some more isleasehold, will not be surprise pple actually moving out

I think driving in n out sure very headache especially to kl to work
The price my friend bought 2 years ago were quite ok. Bcz they bought with discount price.

But, both of them work in OUG and Kuchai Lama. Dunno what road they use. Minimum 1 and half hour to reach work place.

TSjamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 7 2012, 10:58 AM)
The price my friend bought 2 years ago were quite ok. Bcz they bought with discount price.

But, both of them work in OUG and Kuchai Lama. Dunno what road they use. Minimum 1 and half hour to reach work place.
But if you are working in Cyberjaya.... this looks like a good location if you compare to the property price which Cyberjaya is launching now.... looks jam when going in the housing.... wonder if they have other access road....

I think this development is the best in comparison to its surrounding such as D'alpinia.... what you guys think?
yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 11:05 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

i think depends on where is your work place

if it drive to KL very inconvenient when peak hours, of course if work in Kajang, Puchong, or Cyberjaya, another story la

pros and cons, but i think most pple work in KL la, more opportunity
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM

Regular
1,227 posts

I nearly bought one, but cannot get bank valuation for the price, even at RM635k...if u coming from Sunway have to pay double toll, RM1.60 x 2=RM3.20...design looks odd, quality, i saw many units car porch yellowish stains underneath, and the steel theyy used for the small balcony really low quality...saw black people moving in, and beware, those units behind the sales office, some just behind the TNB substation, many unaware as hidden by hoarding at the back..
yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 11:15 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM)
I nearly bought one, but cannot get bank valuation for the price, even at RM635k...if u coming from Sunway have to pay double toll, RM1.60 x 2=RM3.20...design looks odd, quality, i saw many units car porch yellowish stains underneath, and the steel theyy used for the small balcony really low quality...saw black people moving in, and beware, those units behind the sales office, some just behind the TNB substation, many unaware as hidden by hoarding at the back..
so fast already got black pple, no good lar, why wana rent to these pple, do they migrate from puchong?
how big is the TNB substation? i miss this 'gem' out too

16 sierra got college nearby? if they flock puchong still understand, cos got few college there, i.e Binary....

This post has been edited by yoki: Feb 7 2012, 11:17 AM
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 11:17 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(yoki @ Feb 7 2012, 11:05 AM)
i think depends on where is your work place

if it drive to KL very inconvenient when peak hours, of course if work in Kajang, Puchong, or Cyberjaya, another story la

pros and cons, but i think most pple work in KL la, more opportunity
Yupp, agree. Depends where you work and which place you feel home.

With that price, it is on par with Kemuning Indah and Damai Residences and Alam Impian by both I&P and NAZA TTDI.

I stay in USJ, and i always looking forward to those in USJ and it's surrounding but definitely not South Puchong till Cyberjaya/Putrajaya.

Anyway, most people work in KL, but more than 60% of people here work in KL/PJ/Damansara/ShahAlam which if travel from 16 Sierra, i doubt it is too far ...

But depends on individual ...

Added on February 7, 2012, 11:19 am
QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM)
Hmm, i agree that RM 635k is hardly get any bank valuation too ...

But too bad is, black people is moving in ...

Nowadays, there are so many blackies ... wondering what happen to Malaysia ...

This post has been edited by Chris Chew: Feb 7 2012, 11:19 AM
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 11:37 AM

Regular
1,227 posts

Yep, i was quite taken by surprise, as the houses just newly completed and hand over key, i was checking out the place and saw this black couple looks like some students already moving their things inside from Vios...wonder what our gomen is doing, everyday try to con us by claiming crime rates down by how many percent blablabla...and another surprise was, after a few months , many units still for sale, co pared to Kemuning Utama Indah Residence 2, which are the same prices but easily get valuation, i tink many investors for Sierra 16...but for beautyy and peaceful surrounding i wou,d choose Alam Impian, at the moment lack of shophouses and also have to pay 60sen tol if coming from Kemuning side...For Kemuning Utama I dah Residences, theres Giant hypermarket and new shophpuses, but theres big empty land at the entrances, so if they build condo next time also pening....

Added on February 7, 2012, 11:39 amThe TNB is those small type like small pondok but would u want to live so close just behind your house?? Agreed that Lyden way wayt overpriced

This post has been edited by brother love: Feb 7 2012, 11:39 AM
spydermind
post Feb 7 2012, 01:20 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

Well, if you bought it at 400k+ 2 years ago...i gess, that's pretty decent and to a certain extend valuable.

Location is very subjective so, i wont comment on this.

There are a couple of things which i like about this 16 Sierra. Together with D'alpina, it is quite a big development. So this is a plus point if you are hoping for better price increase.

Secondly, the houses there are decent compare with the neighbour taman putra permai. This is more organized.

There are 2 connecting highways. Traveling to KL is not that far actually via MEX. Also depend on which part of KL though.
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,709 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Feb 7 2012, 01:20 PM)
Well, if you bought it at 400k+ 2 years ago...i gess, that's pretty decent and to a certain extend valuable.

Location is very subjective so, i wont comment on this.

There are a couple of things which i like about this 16 Sierra. Together with D'alpina, it is quite a big development. So this is a plus point if you are hoping for better price increase.

Secondly, the houses there are decent compare with the neighbour taman putra permai. This is more organized.

There are 2 connecting highways. Traveling to KL is not that far actually via MEX. Also depend on which part of KL though.
yes.. and also the current launching is only small portion of S16. the are more phases to go. and the usual practise, price get steeper from phase to phase..
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM

Regular
1,227 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 7 2012, 02:00 PM)
yes.. and also the current launching is only small portion of S16. the are more phases to go. and the usual practise, price get steeper from phase to phase..
The question is how much higher the developer can continue to jack up the price until the majority interested buyers cant afford anymore and out of their reach?? Lyden is already crazily priced....how much higher can the prices go?? I think Kinrara 8 or 9 is pushing the max limits...

Added on February 7, 2012, 2:20 pmRemeber most of our salary remains the same...

This post has been edited by brother love: Feb 7 2012, 02:20 PM
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,709 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM)
The question is how much higher the developer can continue to jack up the price until the majority interested buyers cant afford anymore and out of their reach?? Lyden is already crazily priced....how much higher can the prices go?? I think Kinrara 8 or 9 is pushing the max limits...

Added on February 7, 2012, 2:20 pmRemeber most of our salary remains the same...
in future, landed are occupied by majority rich ppl..
there are ppl who squeeze out maximum to get homeloan. not to mention, there are plenty young millionaires in the making..
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 02:46 PM

Regular
1,227 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 7 2012, 02:22 PM)
in future, landed are occupied by majority rich ppl..
there are ppl who squeeze out maximum to get homeloan. not to mention, there are plenty young millionaires in the making..
U mean young bankrupts hehe....

Unfortunately we r not living in the US...here in Malaysia, even if u came out with another Facebook billion dollar idea, it would most probably be stolen by gomen u presented to, and if u too successful, the gomen willl takeober yur company, look at many Chinese banks, Sp Setia, Manhattan Fish Market etc...
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 03:21 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM)

agreed.

It was due to, with that price, we can have quite a lot alternatives now.

Even current phase might be best buys, next phase would not gonna be cheap, if next phases all struggle to sell, the current phases would have hardly increase much further.

Depends on individual. I love landed, but seriously nvr consider 16S or lyden.
TSjamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 7 2012, 03:21 PM)
agreed.

It was due to, with that price, we can have quite a lot alternatives now.

Even current phase might be best buys, next phase would not gonna be cheap, if next phases all struggle to sell, the current phases would have hardly increase much further.

Depends on individual. I love landed, but seriously nvr consider 16S or lyden.
Yea... They have also palns for a condomium and bungalow... maybe they are targetting at the UNI students and hte rich businessman in sri kembangan......it looks like this sierra 16 is the only "high class" area in sri kembangan with gated facilities....

Also...if cyberjaya is succcessful in their offices.... this area might benefit...from rental.
spydermind
post Feb 7 2012, 07:01 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

About the price increase over phases, yes, i agree that now it is kind of hard for that kind of steep appreciation. Firstly, the price there are not low or started low (2 years ago, 400k+ is also not that cheap), then the neighbouring township is quite developed (seri kembangan, Bukit Puchong, etc.

Well, in Seri Kembang area, there are a few project like Sunway Eastwood which is targeted mid to high end market.
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 07:09 PM

Casual
341 posts

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM)
Hi Guys,

Sierra 8 Bumi Lot open to public at RM670,800. Still left 30++ units.
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,709 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:46 PM)
U mean young bankrupts hehe....

Unfortunately we r not living in the US...here in Malaysia, even if u came out with another Facebook billion dollar idea, it would most probably be stolen by gomen u presented to, and if u too successful, the gomen willl takeober yur company, look at many Chinese banks, Sp Setia, Manhattan Fish Market etc...
i wouldnt want to under estimate the capability of young chap. ioi does not offer low entry cost and dibs.. these are not "speculator friendly" products

other development selling high price with heavy discount and dibs are more likely bought by speculators, good luck to those.

45 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 05:36 PM