Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

views

$kidzl
post Jan 21 2020, 07:49 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

Hi guys.

How long does it takes for the bank to release an eBatal assuming that if I make a full settlement by 9am in the morning? Can it be done in the same day?
regan96
post Feb 7 2020, 10:35 PM

On my way
534 posts

I am planning to do car name ownership.
Seller is my aunt who is working in KL and the person who is buying is at Perak studying and both cant travel. Is there a way where to do name transfer from respective states?
makky
post Jun 7 2020, 12:03 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(kelvin_ck1 @ May 16 2019, 12:34 PM)
Just had ownwership changed and here are some Puspakom tips.

Tip 1 - When you booked and appointment online, make sure you book the correct inspection. Mine, the puspakom website did not show B5 or B7 inspection (I suspect that I used Firefox rather than IE)  and I booked some pemasangan tempatan inspection hoping that they can change on the spot. No, they can't or they don't want. Need to pay another RM31.80 for the correct B5 inspection.

Tip 2 - Tear down your front windscreen tint. Without tinting my original windscreen VLT is 79% therefore with tint, I would not have passed the puspakom test and need to go for another test which will take me at least 2 hours waiting.
Hai, do puspakom check the rear passenger side tints too? Since new regulations allow 0% tint on the back..
Steven_aka_G
post Jun 9 2020, 05:02 PM

On my way
506 posts

Hi guys, wondering if you guys can enlighten something for me. I bought my car second hand years ago and have signed the change of ownership form previously at JPJ. Problem is I lost my copy. Is there a way for me to get another one from JPJ? What's the process like?
elvatra
post Jun 26 2020, 03:33 PM

33 posts

Hi all Sifu, want to ask. have a car just recently completely paid off. i want to transfer the ownership to others. no require for any loan or buying cash. just transfer to my wife. What are the process?

As far i saw from the first page,

1. go puspakom/ call and make appointment to ask them come over to pass the car.
2. Once passed,
is buy insurance first or both current and new owner go to jpj to perform transfer of ownership.
3. then only renew roadtax.

is this the correct steps?

Chrix
post Jun 26 2020, 06:17 PM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(elvatra @ Jun 26 2020, 03:33 PM)
Hi all Sifu, want to ask. have a car just recently completely paid off. i want to transfer the ownership to others. no require for any loan or buying cash. just transfer to my wife. What are the process?

As far i saw from the first page,

1. go puspakom/ call and make appointment to ask them come over to pass the car.
2. Once passed,
is buy insurance first or both current and new owner  go to jpj to perform transfer of ownership.
3. then only renew roadtax.

is this the correct steps?
1. Call puspakom do b5 inspection. Rm30 or 35 tak silap
2. New owner buy insurance first.
3. Go jpj tukar nama, RM100. Boleh continue/new roadtax
elvatra
post Jul 1 2020, 03:10 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(Chrix @ Jun 26 2020, 06:17 PM)
Thanks for the information. its really helps. the car roadtax is almost due. will see if possible to renew the roadtax in the same time.
ahwai
post Jul 3 2020, 01:03 PM

Casual
385 posts

anyone needs insurance for ownership transfer can pm me
UnknownH
post Today, 05:10 PM

Enthusiast
1,273 posts

QUOTE(Chrix @ Jun 26 2020, 06:17 PM)
Similar to my situation. Car free of any loan. Want to transfer ownership but the car insurance and roadtax due.
What are the steps? Already booked a slot with Puspakom. Next two weeks.
Should I settle puspakom inspection first? Or should I renew the roadtax and insurance first?
Chrix
post Today, 08:00 PM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(UnknownH @ Jul 5 2020, 05:10 PM)
Similar to my situation. Car free of any loan. Want to transfer ownership but the car insurance and roadtax due.
What are the steps? Already booked a slot with Puspakom. Next two weeks.
Should I settle puspakom inspection first? Or should I renew the roadtax and insurance first?
Puspakom valid for 30days,so it's ok.

New owner must buy insurance & effective date must be on or later JPJ procedure.

Roadtax new owner can buy new at JPJ sekaligus.
amscouzach57
post Today, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Steven_aka_G @ Jun 9 2020, 05:02 PM)
Hi guys, wondering if you guys can enlighten something for me. I bought my car second hand years ago and have signed the change of ownership form previously at JPJ. Problem is I lost my copy. Is there a way for me to get another one from JPJ? What's the process like?
Just go to JPJ & bring your IC. Request to print new VOC certificate for the Car. You need to pay rm50 if I'm not mistaken
amscouzach57
post Today, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE($kidzl @ Jan 21 2020, 07:49 PM)
Hi guys.

How long does it takes for the bank to release an eBatal assuming that if I make a full settlement by 9am in the morning? Can it be done in the same day?
For my case, it was less than an hour.

30 Pages « < 28 29 30Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 10:03 PM