Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

Chrix
post Dec 4 2018, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cocolala @ Dec 4 2018, 04:47 PM)
Thank you so much for your reply!
So I just need to make appointment and bring necessary document..

Previously my husband traded in his car for RM5000 incentive on Proton, his car gone through thorough inspection at Puspakom and failed numerous times. That inspection is different from this change of ownership inspection, right?
http://www.puspakom.com.my/transfer-of-ownership/
Change ownership (B5 its called if Im not mistaken, not HP inspection), whereby they dont even inspect effectiveness of your brakes (unlike change engine for example), so I am not sure what inspection you are referring to. You need to refer to the results of the inspection slip on why it failed.

By the way, http://www.puspakom.com.my/premier-mobile-inspection/ if you want them to come to you instead.
post Dec 15 2018, 01:59 PM

Workaholic
Group: Senior Member

is page 1 procedure still valid?
macam easy je....
ImSIEBEL
post Dec 23 2018, 04:21 AM

| Mile High Club |

Quick question, do they use a device to check tint percentage ? I have tint on my car which i install this year and was told by shop its according to spec but i takut go inspection they say too dark. Later burn inspection fee.

Also got few saman under the no plate if i check online, do i have to clear those police saman when doing interchange ?

This post has been edited by ImSIEBEL: Dec 23 2018, 04:22 AM
pillage2001
post Jan 17 2019, 12:34 AM

Regular

Not too sure if this is the place to ask but.....am interested in a car from sabah but I am over in PG......am wondering what's the overall process? I will prolly go over to Sabah to take a look at the car myself but what about changing name and all? I haven't sold a car before and wanna check about the exchange of $$.....do I pay then change name or change name then pay?

Also, I heard it's not doable but loan for a 14 year old car..is it doable?
Chrix
post Jan 17 2019, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(pillage2001 @ Jan 17 2019, 12:34 AM)
Not too sure if this is the place to ask but.....am interested in a car from sabah but I am over in PG......am wondering what's the overall process? I will prolly go over to Sabah to take a look at the car myself but what about changing name and all? I haven't sold a car before and wanna check about the exchange of $$.....do I pay then change name or change name then pay?

Also, I heard it's not doable but loan for a 14 year old car..is it doable?
Should be same process no matter east or west MY, just add in the fee & procedure (and time) to bring the car to west.

Its usually best to pay the seller via bank draft / bankers cheque.

When to pay is negotiated between buyer & seller, usually you'll have to foot the deposit... then the the cheque can be handed over right when transfer of name is done.

As for loan for 14yr old car, I believe this would be a credit loan. Not the usual vehicle hire purchase loan.
cfa28
post Today, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

My friend wants to transfer ownership of the father car to his name.

Reason is cos father is very old and has no other assets, so doing a will is probably more expensive.

Plus the car is very old (20 years) and is not road worthy any more.

Friend intends to scrap the car after the transfer is done.

Any advice on how to do the transfers without inspection at puspakom cos guaranteed won't pass.

Many thanks

To add.. The car has no insurance cos the father is more than 80 years old and hence no road tax also.

This post has been edited by cfa28: Today, 06:29 PM
HippyTony
post Today, 07:12 PM

Casual

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Feb 22 2019, 06:25 PM)
My friend wants to transfer ownership of the father car to his name.

Reason is cos father is very old and has no other assets, so doing a will is probably more expensive.

Plus the car is very old  (20 years) and is not road worthy any more.

Friend intends to scrap the car after the transfer is done.

Any advice on how to do the transfers without inspection at puspakom cos guaranteed won't pass.

Many thanks

To add.. The car has no insurance cos the father is more than 80 years old and hence no road tax also.
Since your friend's father car is going to be scrapped, don’t bother to change ownership, 2 options to have it scrapped.
Go directly to the shop, filled the required forms, car registration, plus copy of his father IC, the shop will provide free tow service to collect the car. This is the easiest option.
Or
The official way, go to JPJ.

28 Pages « < 26 27 28Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0739sec    3.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd February 2019 - 10:50 PM