Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

Chrix
post Dec 4 2018, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cocolala @ Dec 4 2018, 03:41 PM)
Hi my father is going to transfer his car ownership to me. The car is with me in PJ, and UTC JPJ in my hometown has confirmed that they can do the ownership transfer. So I plan to bring the car to Puspakom myself as runner is charging RM300. Runner said Puspakom will kacau car that is more than 10 years. My car is 14 years but still function well. Should I be worried about this?
All my cars aged more than 10years when I bought them. no issue also...he is just scaring you.

If vehicle is legal, and road worthy.. no reason why it would not pass B5 inspection. Most common roadblock is tint...what I can say is different puspakom branch has different results for tint inspection (dont ask me why, its just a fact outside KL/SEL are more relax for tint), so if U want total worry-free experience, remove all tinting first.

A car i bough had failed VLT test in one PUSPAKOM, seller recommended another branch.... magically, it passed. laugh.gif

Also ensure u have insurance purchased before JPJ name transfer.
cocolala
post Dec 4 2018, 04:47 PM

QUOTE(Chrix @ Dec 4 2018, 03:56 PM)
All my cars aged more than 10years when I bought them. no issue also...he is just scaring you.

If vehicle is legal, and road worthy.. no reason why it would not pass B5 inspection. Most common roadblock is tint...what I can say is different puspakom branch has different results for tint inspection (dont ask me why, its just a fact outside KL/SEL are more relax for tint), so if U want total worry-free experience, remove all tinting first.

A car i bough had failed VLT test in one PUSPAKOM, seller recommended another branch.... magically, it passed. laugh.gif

Also ensure u have insurance purchased before JPJ name transfer.
Thank you so much for your reply!
So I just need to make appointment and bring necessary document..

Previously my husband traded in his car for RM5000 incentive on Proton, his car gone through thorough inspection at Puspakom and failed numerous times. That inspection is different from this change of ownership inspection, right?
Chrix
post Dec 4 2018, 05:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cocolala @ Dec 4 2018, 04:47 PM)
Thank you so much for your reply!
So I just need to make appointment and bring necessary document..

Previously my husband traded in his car for RM5000 incentive on Proton, his car gone through thorough inspection at Puspakom and failed numerous times. That inspection is different from this change of ownership inspection, right?
http://www.puspakom.com.my/transfer-of-ownership/
Change ownership (B5 its called if Im not mistaken, not HP inspection), whereby they dont even inspect effectiveness of your brakes (unlike change engine for example), so I am not sure what inspection you are referring to. You need to refer to the results of the inspection slip on why it failed.

By the way, http://www.puspakom.com.my/premier-mobile-inspection/ if you want them to come to you instead.

28 Pages « < 26 27 28Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0612sec    2.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 06:31 AM