Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

views

SuperTuhan
post Jan 20 2021, 12:03 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Anhero @ Jan 15 2021, 03:16 PM)
I have a foreigner friend who is looking to sell his car before he leaves the country at the end of this month. We successfully did Puspakom test today and then went to JPJ but were told that they are not handling transfer of ownership during MCO.

We can't do the transfer online as my friend is not registered on MySikap. They also told us they can not perform MySikap registration again due to MCO.

We were told to go to MyEG center to do online transfer but I called a center near my place and they also said they are not doing this during MCO.

How do we proceed from here? Is there a third-party service that can help?
He is leaving at the end of the month and we foresee MCO being extended so it is unlikely we can perform the MySikap registration or JPJ ownership transfer.
Any luck?
Anhero
post Jan 25 2021, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(SuperTuhan @ Jan 20 2021, 12:03 AM)
Any luck?
The foreign owner needs to bring their flight ticket and passport to JPJ. They'll perform the transaction for the foreign owner but the local buyer has to register and settle through MySikap.
hihihehe
post Mar 31 2021, 10:27 PM

~~ Almighty Ace ~~
All Stars
12,374 posts

i have a friend who is residing in singapore and just become a citizen recently but there is a car under her name need to change ownership to her siblings.

does that mean my friend have to fly back malaysia to do the ownership transfer?

32 Pages « < 30 31 32Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0257sec    0.88    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2021 - 11:06 AM