Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

FYI - WHAT TO DO IF STOPPED BY M'SIAN POLICE....

views

TSVmaker
post Oct 10 2005, 09:17 PM, updated 19y ago

Casual
447 posts

Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police Officers while driving.

Stop the car and wind down your window.
If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.

In the event that the police officers ask you to follow them to the police station:

Ask if you are under arrest and for what offence.
If you are not under arrest, you have the right to leave.

In the event you are flagged down by persons you believe could be plainclothes police:

Do not stop because plainclothes police officers do not have the authority to stop you.
Drive to the nearest police station and lodge a report. (The same procedure applies to pedestrians)

In the event the police come to your house:

Do not let them in before checking their IDs.
If you are not satisfied, phone the nearest police station and confirm if they had been sent to your house.
You are under no obligation to allow them into the house if they don't have a search warrant.
Do not go with them if you are not under arrest.

In the event persons who claimed to be plainclothes police come to your
house:

Do not let him in because they do not have the authority to do so.
Lodge a report at the nearest police station.

CALL THE COPS:

� IPK KUALA LUMPUR: 03 - 236 0522
� AMPANG: 03 - 452 2222
� BRICKFIELDS 03 - 2274 2222
� CHERAS: 03 - 984 2222
� DANG WANGI: 03 - 230 2222
� KL TRAFFIC POLICE: 03 - 232 9044
� IPK SELANGOR: 03 - 5514 5222
� HOTLINE: 03 - 5510 2999
� PETALING JAYA: 03 - 7956 2222
� SHAH ALAM: 03 - 5510 2222
� KLANG: 03 - 3371 2222
� HULU LANGAT: 03 - 8736 2222
� HULU SELANGOR: 03 - 6064 1222
� KUALA LANGAT: 03 - 318 7222
� KUALA SELANGOR: 03 - 889 1222
� GOMBAK: 03 - 6092 6222
� SABAK BERNAM: 03 - 884 2222
� SEPANG: 03 - 847 1222
� KLIA: 03 - 8787 2222

ah_keh
post Oct 10 2005, 10:16 PM

keh
4,574 posts

good info! great job mate! this shud b pinned!
Intrigue
post Oct 10 2005, 10:36 PM

L O W Y A T E R
3,917 posts

lol.. off topic...

You: Tuan, Boleh tolong tak?
Police: macam mana nak tolong? hehe..
TheWhacker
post Oct 10 2005, 10:41 PM

Group Icon
VIP
3,914 posts

QUOTE(Vmaker @ Oct 10 2005, 09:17 PM)
In the event persons who claimed to be plainclothes police come to your
house:

Do not let him in because they do not have the authority to do so.
Lodge a report at the nearest police station.
What happens if they (wearing plainclothes) have a warrant ?
TSVmaker
post Oct 10 2005, 10:53 PM

Casual
447 posts

QUOTE(TheWhacker @ Oct 10 2005, 10:41 PM)
What happens if they (wearing plainclothes) have a warrant ?
As for my opinion, if the police want to search your house with a warrant, I guess he should be in a proper "dressing" biggrin.gif

If not maybe you could 1st ask them "aren't you suppose to wear a uniform?", and then you could call the police station to confirm.

thumbup.gif
lwwong
post Oct 10 2005, 11:00 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

Last time my friend was stopped by a police for crossing a red light..It was his first time being stopped by a police, he opened his car door and went near to the policeman to collect the summon and the policeman said "apa u buat? masuk dalam kereta, masuk..masuk.." hahaha.

So next time if any of u guys get booked, make sure u stay in ur car..
thom_chai
post Oct 10 2005, 11:09 PM

Regular
1,830 posts

QUOTE(Intrigue @ Oct 10 2005, 10:36 PM)
lol.. off topic...

You:  Tuan, Boleh tolong tak?
Police: macam mana nak tolong? hehe..
Haha, that's wat i always do tongue.gif

The police then say to me: "Okey, kamu cepat2 bagi duit itu, masuk buku saman saya, sebelum kolik saya nampak" doh.gif
yuyuyu
post Oct 10 2005, 11:12 PM

On my way
628 posts

raya soon

everyone keep telling me becareful on the road..

dunno mean keep an eye on who.. -.-
TSVmaker
post Oct 10 2005, 11:30 PM

Casual
447 posts

Last 2 week when I was headed to KL I also got stopped by a police at highway near to Sg Besi toll, that time was about 5.00am.
At that time I was overtaking the police car(Volvo type), then suddenly he open the signal light and ask me to pullover.
Then I stop, the police man came to me and ask for my IC & license, I give my MyCard, he ask me where is my license, I told its in MyCard, then he ask me to get out and follow him to his car.. Ok, I get out of the car and follow him, and I ask him what is my kesalahan? then he show to me that I shouldn't use the shiny plate number,
Oh!(hehehe) then I tell him that I'm sorry this is not my car, he told me the one who is driving is supposed to be responsible. then I say I'm sorry again..
and it seem is like he is not gona give me a ticket is like he is kind of delaying things... and it is lucky for me I used to worked at Bukit Aman IT, Traffic & SB department, I used to take care the summon server there.. and of course I know the policemen there.. biggrin.gif ,

Then I told the policemen the story where I worked.. then he asks me who is my officer.. then I told him Tuan A is my officer, he ask me do I know Tuan I, then I told him not only Tuan I, I also know Tn. Ai, Tn. S(this guy is the one who sign the summon), and also I mention to him I also maintain a server in Special Branch which under Tn. Ai...... thumbup.gif then the guy said ok you can go.. and please change the plate number...

madman20
post Oct 10 2005, 11:30 PM

The S.PIG
2,775 posts

good info..definitely good idea to pin
hyper ice
post Oct 10 2005, 11:32 PM

petrol is my perfume
692 posts

I heard that sometimes they are off duty, and will just roam the streets to collect duit kopi. Is there any way for us to check if they are on or off duty? These scums just want to get undertable money! Dirty dogs! Especially around festive season!
WhitE LighteR
post Oct 10 2005, 11:45 PM

WhitE LighteR Is Black~
All Stars
10,339 posts

How do you sure that its an authenthic police ID. I for one nvr seen a real one yet.
MrHan
post Oct 10 2005, 11:58 PM

Casual
311 posts

QUOTE(Vmaker @ Oct 10 2005, 09:17 PM)
Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police Officers while driving.

Stop the car and wind down your window.
If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.

What should I do if they scold me or get mad when I request for their ID?

"Suruh u bagi IC, lesen, u bagi lah! Banyak cakap buat pe?!"

And what if the uniformed police is actually a bogus cop? Nowadays IC also can be faked... who knows bout their ID? Just few of my thoughts.
Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:05 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(MrHan @ Oct 10 2005, 11:58 PM)
What should I do if they scold me or get mad when I request for their ID?

"Suruh u bagi IC, lesen, u bagi lah! Banyak cakap buat pe?!"

And what if the uniformed police is actually a bogus cop? Nowadays IC also can be faked... who knows bout their ID? Just few of my thoughts.
U can straight drive away. BUT immediately drive to police station and make a report. OR u can ask the policeman to wait, call up the police station and ask whether he is a real policeman a not.

Most advisable is call up the police station. You have the right doing so. In my opinion, if u drive away, they have the right to open fire too as they could say u are a suspicious suspect.

This post has been edited by Joshua_0718: Oct 11 2005, 12:08 AM
MrHan
post Oct 11 2005, 12:10 AM

Casual
311 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Oct 11 2005, 12:05 AM)
U can straight drive away. BUT immediately drive to police station and make a report. OR u can ask the policeman to wait, call up the police station and ask whether he is a real policeman a not.

Most advisable is call up the police station. You have the right doing so. In my opinion, if u drive away, they have the right to open fire too as they could say u are a suspicious suspect.
Yeah, very true and reasonable. Thanks for the info!
Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:31 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(MrHan @ Oct 11 2005, 12:10 AM)
Yeah, very true and reasonable. Thanks for the info!
Welcome. Juz my 2 cents. biggrin.gif
egiewan
post Oct 11 2005, 12:51 AM

aL-|ncognito
6,777 posts

Wah! Great info there! thumbup.gif Should have posted last week la...just only last Saturday I kena tahan by police laugh.gif
Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:54 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Oct 11 2005, 12:51 AM)
Wah! Great info there! thumbup.gif Should have posted last week la...just only last Saturday I kena tahan by police laugh.gif
What offense?
egiewan
post Oct 11 2005, 12:56 AM

aL-|ncognito
6,777 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Oct 11 2005, 12:54 AM)
What offense?
Accused for making an illegal U-turn...which I did not vmad.gif Ajak me masuk court somemore laugh.gif
TSVmaker
post Oct 11 2005, 08:30 AM

Casual
447 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Oct 11 2005, 12:56 AM)
Accused for making an illegal U-turn...which I did not vmad.gif Ajak me masuk court somemore laugh.gif
what car u ar using? maybe an exensive car thats why the police tahan u.. biggrin.gif

It used to happend to my father lol, speeding case at highway senai. The police tahan my father's car and said he is speeding.. and its actually NOT!!!
Coz at that time my father want to fatch my mom at airport, the flight arrival is 1 hour more, so my father taking his sweet swee time to get there.. but suddently kena tahan.. doh.gif shakehead.gif
D3vilsim
post Oct 11 2005, 09:04 AM

Regular
1,259 posts

Good info here. Esp when holiday session .. cheer
madman20
post Oct 11 2005, 10:42 AM

The S.PIG
2,775 posts

at least you didnt kena like me laugh.gif
unitron
post Oct 11 2005, 10:59 AM

W1(R)3d
2,718 posts

btw.. just to clarify stuff, the police does not need a search warrant to enter your house. It was also mentioned in The Star papers, can't remember which date liao...

Also plainclothes policeman came to my rented house once to arrest one of my housemate for suspected arson. They had IDs but no search warrant.

they dun really need it, coz they can always make excuse like, they suspect criminal activities is going on inside or the suspect will escape by the time they get the warrant.
NextByte
post Oct 12 2005, 12:58 AM

37 posts

Anyone got caught for making out in the car ah? tongue.gif
unitron
post Oct 12 2005, 02:24 PM

W1(R)3d
2,718 posts

QUOTE(NextByte @ Oct 12 2005, 12:58 AM)
Anyone got caught for making out in the car ah?  tongue.gif
my friend stopped the car by the road shoulder to rest with his gf in the passenger seat, police came and asked him to leave and do "it" at home.... kekeke.

He was feeling tired becoz of a long night partying, wanted to rest a bit before drive home, but too bad kena halau by police.
(N)3
post Oct 12 2005, 03:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,661 posts

must save the police numbers in HP liaw tongue.gif
lwwong
post Oct 13 2005, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(Vmaker @ Oct 10 2005, 11:30 PM)
and I ask him what is my kesalahan? then he show to me that I shouldn't use the shiny plate number,
got example of the type of shiny number plate u using ? is it the plate shining or the numbers are shining?
yeahh
post Oct 13 2005, 10:09 PM

Not enough stars :(
1,715 posts

QUOTE(lwwong @ Oct 13 2005, 09:55 PM)
got example of the type of shiny number plate u using ? is it the plate shining or the numbers are shining?
number shining
TSVmaker
post Oct 14 2005, 02:22 PM

Casual
447 posts

QUOTE(unitron @ Oct 11 2005, 10:59 AM)
btw.. just to clarify stuff, the police does not need a search warrant to enter your house. It was also mentioned in The Star papers, can't remember which date liao...

Also plainclothes policeman came to my rented house once to arrest one of my housemate for suspected arson. They had IDs but no search warrant.

they dun really need it, coz they can always make excuse like, they suspect criminal activities is going on inside or the suspect will escape by the time they get the warrant.
Watch CSI? I think it should be something like it, when the police want to meet someone at the house and right after that they always ask "can we come in.......?" if not they should get a warrant for that. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(lwwong @ Oct 13 2005, 09:55 PM)
Its a shining number... sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Vmaker: Oct 14 2005, 02:24 PM
Carmen
post Oct 14 2005, 03:25 PM

~Single~
549 posts

QUOTE(NextByte @ Oct 12 2005, 12:58 AM)
Anyone got caught for making out in the car ah?  tongue.gif
My case is very malu one. Me & my bf is tengah pak toh at ... dono the place name, it's like on top of a hill la "san ting". Usually there will be a few couples there but on that nite, we're the only couple. We've been there a few times before but never see any policeman. The time is around 11pm & we did nothing, just chat. He sat on driver's seat & me on the passenger seat with a cushion on top of my lap. A police officer knock our window asked for our ICs. Then he asked my to take away the cushion to see whether Im having my pants ON! That's was most embarrassed moment of my life! I felt so humiliated! vmad.gif I swear to my bf that I wont return to that place for the rest of my life.
nerd nation
post Oct 14 2005, 08:24 PM

Trance addict
1,440 posts

QUOTE(Carmen @ Oct 14 2005, 04:55 PM)
My case is very malu one. Me & my bf is tengah pak toh at ... dono the place name, it's like on top of a hill la "san ting". Usually there will be a few couples there but on that nite, we're the only couple. We've been there a few times before but never see any policeman. The time is around 11pm & we did nothing, just chat. He sat on driver's seat & me on the passenger seat with a cushion on top of my lap. A police officer knock our window asked for our ICs. Then he asked my to take away the cushion to see whether Im having my pants ON! That's was most embarrassed moment of my life! I felt so humiliated!  vmad.gif  I swear to my bf that I wont return to that place for the rest of my life.
The police hamsap wanna see ur legs only la... lol. what did the police say after that?
Carmen
post Oct 15 2005, 03:18 PM

~Single~
549 posts

QUOTE(nerd nation @ Oct 14 2005, 08:24 PM)
The police hamsap wanna see ur legs only la... lol. what did the police say after that?
He asked us to leave loh.
Lalaman
post Oct 15 2005, 03:24 PM

Regular
1,109 posts

QUOTE(nerd nation @ Oct 14 2005, 08:24 PM)
damn i agree wif you man ...
Joshua_0718
post Oct 16 2005, 06:13 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(unitron @ Oct 11 2005, 10:59 AM)

Police need a warrant to search a house. Enter a house without a warrant I don't think so. Can any1 clarify tis?
Haza_izzz
post Oct 18 2005, 02:56 AM

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate
1,269 posts

ala ... nowdays policemen hav to pride already... rm10 oso take... my dads case , just came back to nilai doing something , me and my dad was only person in the car, .... after making a turn , i saw a policeman behind a mountains of sand and at the same time me and my dad wre not wearing seat belts so,since we make the mistake so kena la... then the policeman asked for the IC and licence. suddenly my dad came out from the car and started to talk with the policeman who is held us. then my dad shows he's striker at the top of the front glass . it was a Jabatan Perdana Menteri sticker . i completely forgot that my dad is a diplomat tongue.gif ... after a while of talking, my dad came in back and drove off... he said " huh... nowdays, policemen has no pride . RM 10 bucks oso take . i saw laughing al the way from the police road block....
bomberkenny
post Oct 19 2005, 06:36 PM

Gun Down your MOM!
1,617 posts

� CHERAS: 03 - 984 2222
� DANG WANGI: 03 - 230 2222
� KL TRAFFIC POLICE: 03 - 232 9044
I have doubts about the numbers. Why is it one digit less? shouldn't it be 8 digits like normal household numbers? And i wouldn't want to try to test the number. lol
stevenek3
post Oct 19 2005, 09:18 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

" it was a Jabatan Perdana Menteri sticker . i completely forgot that my dad is a diplomat ... after a while of talking, my dad came in back and drove off... he said " huh... nowdays, policemen has no pride . RM 10 bucks oso take . i saw laughing al the way from the police road block.... "

seriously dun care who u are, if u broke the law u ought to pay for the tickets. More and more people are like ur dad with watever mentari stickers who can get priviledges if kena saman.. all BS...
hikari
post Oct 21 2005, 02:58 AM

I'm constantly sleepy
1,333 posts

cheras no. in 8 digit shoud be 03-92842222
SUSlauyah
post Oct 21 2005, 12:05 PM

ViSiToR
811 posts

Not sure of all this applicable to the average joe like us. IF we talked back (like asking them to show their ID), they might feel a bit uneasy and might play games with you. And driving back to the police station would help anything? I doubt it, as they are in the same gang.

Seriously, I think i'd developed 'malaysian-police-phobia'. felt uncomfortable seeing a police, even if i did nothing wrong, coz of the story i've heard and some personal encounter.

Probly, its good if some of us really had some nice story to share about our police force. Probly then I will develope some confident over our police force.
nerd nation
post Oct 22 2005, 01:46 AM

Trance addict
1,440 posts

The first thing i'd do if i'm stopped by a police is to remove all cash from my wallet leaving only a 10 bucks note. hide the rest of cash elsewhere. then when police asks, i'd just tell him i only have 10 bucks. it works for me many times!
albertykf
post Oct 22 2005, 03:30 PM

13 posts

I got a case here even funnier.

my fr was driving and talking on phone, without handsfree tongue.gif , but with loud speaker whistling.gif . Then a police car ask him to stop ny the roadside. A policeman came to him ask ask:"encik, tahu tak apa kesalahan encik buat?" Fr said:" tak tau". then he said:" encik cakap hanpon tak guna hanpree, say akan keluar saman bagi cik"

My fr know he was wrong, coz he read from the paper said, taking with loud speaker is also breaking the laws. Then my fr asked" Tuan, boleh tolong?" tongue.gif .He said:" Tolong? Saya memang suka tolong orang punya." doh.gif. Then my fr asked straight ways:" Berapa baru tuan boleh tolong?" sweat.gif. He said:"kami ada 2 orang, RM50 la." doh.gif biggrin.gif . Then my fr said:"kurang sikit boleh tak...RM30 boleh?" whistling.gif

After a few minutes of "bargain", he agreed to settle with RM30. So my fr looked in his wallet and....Shit.....he only have RM50 notes in his wallet.....Then he said:"Tuan, tak ada wang kecil la." He said:" tak apa, u tunggu." then he went to his car and come back to my fr with RM20..... doh.gif

hahahahaha.....
SUSMike3300
post Oct 22 2005, 04:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,866 posts

they should look like policeman..or else
eric84cool
post Oct 22 2005, 04:50 PM

I'm BACK!!!
4,540 posts

Aiyaaa..common la.....nowaday traffic policeman very aggreessive leh....bcoz raya is coming....
Jason
post Oct 23 2005, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

i guess in a way they are respectable. say 1 means 1, say 2 means 2.
pilotHans
post Oct 24 2005, 06:13 PM

scuderia ferrari pit crew (" ,)
2,525 posts

comman guys...at least i think they are doing u a favor....
30 instead of 300 whistling.gif

me? I've yet to own a car....but yes, i've got summon RM300 for my bike.. also because of shining plate number mad.gif
bkwong
post Oct 24 2005, 07:09 PM

37 posts

What if you ask if they can tolong, but they don't want to? Will they fine u more for attempt to bribe?

This post has been edited by bkwong: Oct 24 2005, 07:10 PM
fillet
post Oct 24 2005, 09:06 PM

Regular
1,925 posts

hmm.....

my Golden Rule

'Sini Ada Rm15, u mau u ambik, u tak mau, u kasih saman, itu saja, u pikir sendiri'
IceCube
post Oct 24 2005, 09:29 PM

Casual
319 posts

my golden rule,

"i do wrong, u saman, u mau bagi saman, cepat sikit, kalo tak mau saman ,i mau jalan, masa tak tunggu orang"
Fields
post Oct 24 2005, 09:41 PM

On my way
570 posts

Wah, i wonder what would be the reaction of the government if someone put a spy cam and purposely get caught by police and caught the police on video showing he accepts bribe and posts it on the local newspaper.
PrinceHamsap
post Oct 29 2005, 09:48 PM

Legendary
1,637 posts

QUOTE(Fields @ Oct 24 2005, 09:41 PM)
Wah, i wonder what would be the reaction of the government if someone put a spy cam and purposely get caught by police and caught the police on video showing he accepts bribe and posts it on the local newspaper.
forget bout it
i wonder what the reaction if they see the posts here
ingjoo
post Oct 30 2005, 02:11 PM

On my way
640 posts

well ....i my area of small town....

if a police stopped 10 car in a day, 9 cars goes to the pocket, 1 car left for the station...

they always ask me since i stop by police few times due to many prob of my car la hehehe...

You want fast or slow ? of coz i say fast.
You know what to do? if i say dont know, they will ask for your driving license and give you saman. So i must say how much.

They will say they have how many ppl here, and its up to you.
Normally range from rm20-rm50 ....

everyone knows this is illegal giving rasuah, but who dont want to pay rm50 instead of rm300 saman... if the government trying to stop rasuah, the first thing to do is to reduce the summon price.. hhihi
kayz1e
post Oct 30 2005, 03:21 PM

- nEwbiE ^^"V -
1,408 posts

I encounter few cases .. some are very frenly ..
police :" Leng cai , u over speed limit lar... 30 kau tim lar.. "
but this was 3 yrs bck .. now adyas they being very carefull edi
u must ask bang boleh tolong ar?
they answered .. tolong apa
they are waiting for u to offer him .. no more so straight forward jor .. cause they also scare u will report them
and i notice that if 2 cars is using the emergency lane .. the police will alwayz go for the cheaper car.. for eg: MErz and proton .. they will for sure stop the proton.. !!
ingjoo
post Oct 30 2005, 05:30 PM

On my way
640 posts

hehe... coz Merz belong to those "big" guys... stop them also no use... those proton cant afford to pay saman... so they will bribe the police
Joshua_0718
post Oct 30 2005, 11:57 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

I tot JPJ officer are damn strict... But yesterday I took express bus go back penang. Tat bus is bus persiaran without permit 1. Blocked twice, 1 is police, 2nd is JPJ. Both also the bus driver bride. Bride the JPJ officer RM200. All these while, I very respect JPJ officer as they always very strict in doing their road block. Damn they all lar. So dissapointed.
ingjoo
post Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM

On my way
640 posts

should take a digicam record down... then ask the bus driver stop a while.. go down ask them for rm500 in order to delete the bribe section recording, if not you threat them you will report it out...

ahahaah
Joshua_0718
post Nov 1 2005, 02:20 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(ingjoo @ Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM)
should take a digicam record down... then ask the bus driver stop a while.. go down ask them for rm500 in order to delete the bribe section recording, if not you threat them you will report it out...

ahahaah
Arrghh.. Dun 1. It is already slowing down our journey d. vmad.gif Twice u know a not? The barger policeman even ask us our I.C and ask us how much we bought the bus ticket. Ish.. Ppl just 1 balik kampung with peace will do. Dun 1 2 create so much trouble. Not at the right time.
ingjoo
post Nov 1 2005, 09:58 PM

On my way
640 posts

base on your experience.. so means you been beaten up before and ate those creepy cat? hmm....
lipkhin
post Nov 2 2005, 06:36 PM

Regular
1,390 posts

QUOTE(nerd nation @ Oct 22 2005, 01:46 AM)
The first thing i'd do if i'm stopped by a police is to remove all cash from my wallet leaving only a 10 bucks note. hide the rest of cash elsewhere. then when police asks, i'd just tell him i only have 10 bucks. it works for me many times!
good practice there thumbup.gif
ingjoo
post Nov 2 2005, 08:13 PM

On my way
640 posts

well last time i was with my friend..2 of us there and my car stop by police, i did that too... but the police say not enough and ask me to borrow from my friend first.. hahaha so funny
cIvIc_noob
post Nov 3 2005, 03:58 AM

Yays i get to have a title...er...what should i put?
761 posts

QUOTE(nerd nation @ Oct 22 2005, 01:46 AM)
well thats what i always do when i encounter road block

haha funny lah the story give back 20 ringgit again

well if anyone is rich enuff i would really really love to see people record the police taking bribe down,make sure u make copy too later takut tak ada evidence

well we have advantage u know,
u go photostate one rm 50 note back and front,so we can have the money serial no
and next time kena block just give the 50 buck to the police and next thing u do go to bpr(badan pencegah rasuah) and give them the copy of the rm 50 note that u photostate if u have handphone can record it down also good,record some voice of the police talking to u also can,remember his police id too.
haha he take the money he sial already have to go see bpr tongue.gif

cIvIc_noob
post Nov 3 2005, 04:05 AM

Yays i get to have a title...er...what should i put?
761 posts

hey guys check this out too look at the police car
theye were watching football and laughing happily on tv in the eatery
the pic was posted at a car club b4 but removed now it is here
the police tengah makan one pic dun have liao

http://www.panducermat.org.my/gallery/view...Parking&page=14
pcdoctor_my
post Nov 4 2005, 02:40 PM

Shift Xtreme
800 posts

2-3 weeks ago, when i was coming back from Ipoh, was stopped at a road block before the Tapah/Cameron Highlands interchange.
The policeman told me "Encik, kamu melebih had laju 90, kita ada gambar"..and I asked "Di Mana?".."Gua Tempurung"..

That was bullshit..I was cruising on 80+ or less for sure while accending Gunung Tempurung uphill. And happily doing 110 on straights.
And I didn't see ANY tent..nor any policeman hiding in bridges or by the side (anyway they aren't supposed to hide nowdays). And thankfully the drivers on the opposite, kept on flashing their headlamps to signal fast lane drivers of "speed trap/roadblock ahead"

And he "jotted down" the roadtax , license plate etc and got my IC and driving license.My mother,sitting behind, wind down the window and ask "Apa hal?" and he ignored anything..and after he returned my driving license and IC, he said to me "kami akan hantar saman kepada kamu" and straight away walked off.
Until today, no summon recorded nor I received any summon at my mailbox. Dammit...I was conned by him. And last week Friday, the police dept. announced all the "speed trap points".

Now..should I report to the police dept, that it was a false roadblock?? We shouldn't let any of these false policemans to stop us innocently for "duit raya" (well, I didn't give him any)

This post has been edited by pcdoctor_my: Nov 4 2005, 02:45 PM
Aggronax
post Nov 5 2005, 09:18 PM

I'm bored !
6,339 posts

I not sure of those Officer liao ~ no need bother also ~

Seem this 2 years no 'TUAN' kacau me. So lucky ~
Joshua_0718
post Nov 6 2005, 02:58 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

One time I was blocked by police road block. Actually, I am speeding, speed limit at 70km/h and I went 140km/h tat time(highway going down to kl). The policeman told me I went speeding, so I ask him how fast I went, he contact his colleuge using walkie-talkie, telling him my car number plate, and he replied 80km/h. I was luffing away after tat, simply tembak my speed!! KNS...!!

Wat the hell they are?
Aggronax
post Nov 6 2005, 12:15 PM

I'm bored !
6,339 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Nov 6 2005, 02:58 AM)
One time I was blocked by police road block. Actually, I am speeding, speed limit at 70km/h and I went 140km/h tat time(highway going down to kl). The policeman told me I went speeding, so I ask him how fast I went, he contact his colleuge using walkie-talkie, telling him my car number plate, and he replied 80km/h. I was luffing away after tat, simply tembak my speed!! KNS...!!

Wat the hell they are?
Lucky guy ~ they simply tembak ~ but you simply could avoid ~ laugh.gif
ingjoo
post Nov 6 2005, 09:33 PM

On my way
640 posts

lol.. they say 80km/h ... means they dont have record even... just told them you are at under 70km/h
battousai_yiting
post Nov 16 2005, 05:34 PM

Enthusiast
705 posts

haha i heard from my cousin a story also she got stop by police for not wearing seatbelt then he came and then she told him this whole cock and bull sotry about her being poor got to support brother's education, just graduate, got to pay back study loan blah blah blah so the officer also kasihan her lar

he say RM20 enough liao then same as the case above only got 50 bucks note then she gave it to him he actually took out his wallet and give back RM30 as change i was like what the hell man
Joshua_0718
post Nov 17 2005, 06:02 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(battousai_yiting @ Nov 16 2005, 05:34 PM)
haha i heard from my cousin a story also she got stop by police for not wearing seatbelt then he came and then she told him this whole cock and bull sotry about her being poor got to support brother's education, just graduate, got to pay back study loan blah blah blah so the officer also kasihan her lar

he say RM20 enough liao then same as the case above only got 50 bucks note then she gave it to him he actually took out his wallet and give back RM30 as change i was like what the hell man
Conclusion is proved tat Police too are human. Kesian also have to 'collect ang pow' from us.. doh.gif

This post has been edited by Joshua_0718: Nov 17 2005, 06:02 PM
ingjoo
post Nov 18 2005, 12:02 AM

On my way
640 posts

well.. you dont expect a low rank police to earn 2-3k a month to care his family...
sakuraguy
post Nov 23 2005, 04:49 PM

(::.. SuperStar ..::)
828 posts

buddie .. can i get it and share with my other frens? .. with ure permission.
daddyVW
post Nov 24 2005, 08:53 AM

Enthusiast
997 posts

This is all about when policeman stopped us. What about "saman ekor"? Have to pay also meh...
teehk_tee
post Nov 24 2005, 08:06 PM

ไม่เป็นไร
5,358 posts

QUOTE(Carmen @ Oct 14 2005, 03:25 PM)
My case is very malu one. Me & my bf is tengah pak toh at ... dono the place name, it's like on top of a hill la "san ting". Usually there will be a few couples there but on that nite, we're the only couple. We've been there a few times before but never see any policeman. The time is around 11pm & we did nothing, just chat. He sat on driver's seat & me on the passenger seat with a cushion on top of my lap. A police officer knock our window asked for our ICs. Then he asked my to take away the cushion to see whether Im having my pants ON! That's was most embarrassed moment of my life! I felt so humiliated!  vmad.gif  I swear to my bf that I wont return to that place for the rest of my life.
Ok, what if the pants aren't on? Damn, if i'm the girl, i'll be dead embarrassed.

Would they hand you a summon or they'll just ask you to leave the place.?
JasonKing
post Dec 3 2005, 10:14 PM

G-Unit
1,641 posts

wow good info mon...hope this helps people who r being bullied by our malaysian police... screw them...i would like to dedicate the song by Ice Cube,icp and cypress hill to the malaysian police! laugh.gif
Joshua_0718
post Dec 9 2005, 07:09 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(sakuraguy @ Nov 23 2005, 04:49 PM)
buddie .. can i get it and share with my other frens? .. with ure permission.
U mean share our story over here with ur friends?
JAYworm
post Dec 13 2005, 01:47 PM

Regular
1,131 posts

i dont know that they have the right to told us to leave a place? will us offence them if we dont do so? dissapointed for nowsaday policemen. doh.gif
gengstapo
post Dec 13 2005, 02:05 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

juz do nothing
wait for their 1st word
deathbringer
post Dec 13 2005, 02:28 PM

I'll Pwn j00 !!
1,158 posts

police? what are they good for? absoultely nothing. "yeaarhh"

anyways, i dun think it's a good idea to talk back to the police (like asking him for his ID, even though it is our right), coz i experienced it once while i was out with my frens. we were just going out to mamak, short drive from my place (less than 5 mins), but just on the main road, bloody police road block.

pulled us over (7 of us in an Estima), 2 cops approached us (one carrying a machinegun), asked for licence (from driver) and I/C (from all of us). stupidly, one of my frens decided that his I/C was too precious to be carried out (he left his whole wallet at my place). so the cop was like "Tak da I/C? Macam mana?" My fren kept quiet, but another one wanted to become a hero and said "I/C saja ma. Balik rumah ambil lah. Kami duduk [some posh community] saja. dekat saja. apa hal?" My other fren (driver) asked him to shut up, but the damage was done. The cop's face (the one with the machinegun) was fuming red. He asked us to turn off the engine and get down.

But our driver was apologising non-stop to both of them, and kept repeating that we just wanted to grab a bite at the mamak down the road. My 'hero' fren became chicken shiet and started apologising too. Miraculously, the cop cooled down and asked his colleague "Macam mana sekarang?" His colleague then asked us the same question. our driver just apologised. The cop replied "Ini bukan hal saya. Rakan saya yang marah. Bukan saya." Then he left us, and the machingun dude looked at us with a sinister grin.

But i guess that the cop was also a rookie. coz we were silent for a minute. our driver continued apologising to him. All of a sudden he just returned our I/Cs and driver's licence, and waved us to go.

That was my scariest police encounter yet. (I was just the front passenger).
Azuma-kun
post Dec 15 2005, 02:18 AM

Sayonara Toriyama-sensei
8,414 posts

aa..my experience is so many time get caught u-turn at the same traffic light.coz the only shortest way to go to jusco.then i get down my window n they will say.."aa ni anak sarjan ****** ni.dah la g jln.elok2 skit bwk."hehehe....but the most scariest thing when i use my dad's motocycle.i dont hav moto license,only car.also at the same traffic light.anyway nothing more then hear they say.."dah dah jln.anak *** ni."hehehe....
zonlee
post Dec 17 2005, 04:50 PM

On my way
506 posts

many words i don't understand sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Joshua_0718
post Dec 17 2005, 10:37 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Dec 15 2005, 02:18 AM)
aa..my experience is so many time get caught u-turn at the same traffic light.coz the only shortest way to go to jusco.then i get down my window n they will say.."aa ni anak sarjan ****** ni.dah la g jln.elok2 skit bwk."hehehe....but the most scariest thing when i use my dad's motocycle.i dont hav moto license,only car.also at the same traffic light.anyway nothing more then hear they say.."dah dah jln.anak *** ni."hehehe....
QUOTE(zonlee @ Dec 17 2005, 04:50 PM)
many words i don't understand  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif
Me too, as wat Azuma talking about. Blur case... sweat.gif Used lots of short form. For agak2 can know wat he is trying to say.
karhoe
post Dec 18 2005, 01:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,238 posts

My friend had an embarassing experience with the police. He used to drive his manual car. One day, he drove his father's auto to fetched his friends to his house. He didn't realize that he was going more than the speed limit. A police officer stopped him. My friend, first time being stopped by a polica wanted to bribe him, here's how the conversation went

Police : u pandu cepat lar
Friend : Bang, boleh RASUAH ah?
Police : ei....rasuah tak boleh
Friend : oh....
Police gave him the ticket and he went off........

Carmen
post Dec 19 2005, 12:43 AM

~Single~
549 posts

QUOTE(karhoe @ Dec 18 2005, 01:34 PM)
My friend had an embarassing experience with the police. He used to drive his manual car. One day, he drove his father's auto to fetched his friends to his house. He didn't realize that he was going more than the speed limit. A police officer stopped him. My friend, first time being stopped by a polica wanted to bribe him, here's how the conversation went

I guess he must be very nervous. biggrin.gif

There is one time where I was alone in my car waiting for the traffic light to turn green, suddenly the police officer in front (from his motorcycle) came down & ask me to wind down the window. I thought OH MY GOD, what have I done wrong? I was very, very scared since no one is with me. Guess what? He asked me what is the time now. Then "terima kasih, ya" & return to his bike. I thought "what, you dont have a watch meh?" Actually there is another bike next to that police, I just dont understand why he asked me instead. A friend called me a few hours later, she happened to see me & the police officer that morning. She asked me what happen, you looked really scared this morning. I said yeah, I was very very very scared. So malu.... sweat.gif
caerulln
post Dec 19 2005, 02:36 AM

Crazy. Not stupid.
1,096 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Dec 17 2005, 10:37 PM)
Me too, as wat Azuma talking about. Blur case...  sweat.gif  Used lots of short form. For agak2 can know wat he is trying to say.
he's trying to said that he is a sarjan's son.
maybe the cop know them & let him pass.

i have a friend pulled over & not wearing seat belt.
was so gelabah then lower the window.
the cop said "nanti malam datang rumah ye"
hahaha! laugh.gif
calapia
post Dec 21 2005, 01:51 PM

On my way
683 posts

just to add another police station
pandan indah = 0392742222
Joshua_0718
post Dec 23 2005, 01:57 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

Tell ur friend not to be too straight forward... Police nowadays damn scare d leh... As their image spoilt liao...
esca_flo
post Dec 23 2005, 05:56 PM

just learned how to do custom title today.....
770 posts

ok my turn to tell my story.

i was stopped by the police somewhere near highway on the way to batucave from kepong at 11pm . It was a roadblock , and i was speeding . this was near hari raya last year . he ask me for my license and I/C , i did the usual was very cool , switch on the cabin light then proceed to search for my ic and license , he ask me where i work and as what , then ask me " ni kalau saman boleh ke ? raya nanti tak susah hati ? " i answer " kalau dah kena saman tak pe la encik , saman lah " then he look at my road tax and plate number . i though i was going to get a summon . Then he wave me to go . phewwww selamat duit aku .

just be pleasant to them and smile a lot . lol

p.s im a guy , if ur thinking that i use my gender to get pass this police. hehe
ingjoo
post Dec 23 2005, 06:17 PM

On my way
640 posts

hmm.... i think the best part is ask the police nicely what have you done, and if you are really wrong, should get a saman and tell the police you wont make the same mistake again... no point showing other ppls how you "rasuah" the police... should get legal knowledge
caerulln
post Dec 24 2005, 01:28 PM

Crazy. Not stupid.
1,096 posts

yeah. i dont realy hv the ball to try to rasuah them.
dont want to b dragged to the BPR.
if they ask for it, then it'll be a bit fine.. tongue.gif
tonYe
post Dec 30 2005, 03:59 AM

Game Designer
1,455 posts

i got stopped by 6 policemen cause' i went into a no entry alley. they asked me out of the car straight & checked my car , pockets & was trying to make me nervous as if I was drug trafficking or something but I do know what I did wrong & wasn't panic. instead i just act innocent & dumb so that they wont(hopefully) have the heart to do anything funny like putting drugs into my pocket & frame me.

so after that they started to act as if they're going to give me a fine & i was expecting one( i havent encounter these situation before this ) . they were walking around trying to tell me that my license will be P license would be taken away if i get fined for bending the rules for more than 3 times. they just kept repeating the same thing while holding the pen & a book without writing anything as if they were waiting for me to say something & in the end 1 of them just pop out the question; "Kau mau jadi kawan , atau mau kena saman?"

then i was like oHHHhhhh... "mau jadi kawan cam mana?"
replied : "ter pulang kepada mu la..."

i pulled out RM50 & they were like "ohhh tak perlu begitu banyak!"
then i asked them how much they want... they said just 20...
wtf 6 of them, all this just for 20 bucks?!
then they asked me "Kau puaskah?"
maybe they were afraid that i will report or something.. after that they just went off as if nothing happened

This post has been edited by tonYe: Dec 30 2005, 04:03 AM
nefrideum
post Dec 30 2005, 04:51 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

there is another trick...but it doesn't work everytime. lets say ur car modded some illegal things, such as vip tinting, or muffler, and if u r a student... when police stop... act innocent... tell him that u r still student and tell him this is not your car, tell that its your brother's car or some one else car and u just happen to drive it today... tell him " bang, saya tak tahu la.. sorry la..." just keep on begging for sympathy...it might work....
karhoe
post Jan 1 2006, 07:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,238 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 30 2005, 03:59 AM)
maybe they were afraid that i will report or something.. after that they just went off as if nothing happened
such a 'kind' policeman, i thought they will demand for more seeing u taking out RM50 immediately...
Latino Heat
post Jan 3 2006, 01:24 AM

Regular
1,000 posts

Wow ! Since when LYN became a forum to teach us how to bribe ???
providence
post Jan 4 2006, 07:31 AM

On my way
Group Icon
Elite
648 posts

QUOTE(esca_flo @ Dec 23 2005, 05:56 PM)

just be pleasant to them and smile a lot .  lol

Actually, try not to do silly things with the police like TABIK TUAN, YA TUAN, BAIK TUAN. You will kena lagi teruk from them.

QUOTE(nefrideum @ Dec 30 2005, 04:51 AM)
there is another trick...but it doesn't work everytime. lets say ur car modded some illegal things, such as vip tinting, or muffler, and if u r a student... when  police stop... act innocent... tell him that u r still student and tell him this is not your car, tell that its your brother's car or some one else car and u just happen to drive it today... tell him " bang, saya tak tahu la.. sorry la..." just keep on begging for sympathy...it might work....
Begging for sympathy will definitely work if you are a pretty lady
When going out at night in a group, we will usually ask our lady friends to drive. Any roadblock gerenti pass punya!

QUOTE(Latino Heat @ Jan 3 2006, 01:24 AM)
Wow ! Since when LYN became a forum to teach us how to bribe ???
Not to teach actually. Just to share some of their experiences.
laugh.gif
WhizzWork2005
post Jan 5 2006, 11:23 AM

Regular
1,433 posts

QUOTE(karhoe @ Jan 1 2006, 07:03 PM)
such a 'kind' policeman, i thought they will demand for more seeing u taking out RM50 immediately...
Atually it's depends on which policeman you are in...
some policeman even let you go without anything...... some good one....
KeonG118
post Jan 7 2006, 03:17 AM

- Do as Infinity -
1,156 posts

QUOTE(WhizzWork2005 @ Jan 5 2006, 12:23 PM)
Atually it's depends on which policeman you are in...
some policeman even let you go without anything...... some good one....
From my experience, i never met a GOOD policeman before doh.gif
10 out of 10 policemen sure want i "belanja" them minum 1.. doh.gif
The only thing u can negotiate is the "kopi duit" only.. whistling.gif
Joshua_0718
post Jan 8 2006, 01:00 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 30 2005, 03:59 AM)
i got stopped by 6 policemen cause' i went into a no entry alley. they asked me out of the car straight & checked my car , pockets & was trying to make me nervous as if I was drug trafficking or something but I do know what I did wrong & wasn't panic. instead i just act innocent & dumb so that they wont(hopefully) have the heart to do anything funny like putting drugs into my pocket & frame me.

so after that they started to act as if they're going to give me a fine & i was expecting one( i havent encounter these situation before this ) . they were walking around trying to tell me that my license will be P license would be taken away if i get fined for bending the rules for more than 3 times. they just kept repeating the same thing while holding the pen & a book without writing anything as if they were waiting for me to say something & in the end 1 of them just pop out the question; "Kau mau jadi kawan , atau mau kena saman?"

then i was like oHHHhhhh... "mau jadi kawan cam mana?"
replied : "ter pulang kepada mu la..."

Waahh, u really lucky eh.. Lucky they didnt say RM20 each. laugh.gif U r the luckiest 1 i ever seen. 6 policemen usually kena very teruk2

QUOTE(KeonG118 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:17 AM)
From my experience, i never met a GOOD policeman before  doh.gif
10 out of 10 policemen sure want i "belanja" them minum 1..  doh.gif
The only thing u can negotiate is the "kopi duit" only..  whistling.gif
Because u r not female and u are not eng tau enuff? laugh.gif
virus5291
post Jan 15 2006, 01:23 PM

Validating
2 posts

i got block by police 2 time...!!!but no saman.....coz police say wana minum kopi....damn!!!
vyruz
post Jan 16 2006, 05:04 PM

Photographer
1,082 posts

QUOTE(albertykf @ Oct 22 2005, 03:30 PM)
I got a case here even funnier.

my fr was driving and talking on phone, without handsfree tongue.gif , but with loud speaker whistling.gif . Then a police car ask him to stop ny the roadside. A policeman came to him ask ask:"encik, tahu tak apa kesalahan encik buat?" Fr said:" tak tau". then he said:" encik cakap hanpon tak guna hanpree, say akan keluar saman bagi cik"

My fr know he was wrong, coz he read from the paper said, taking with loud speaker is also breaking the laws. Then my fr asked" Tuan, boleh tolong?"  tongue.gif .He said:" Tolong? Saya memang suka tolong orang punya."  doh.gif. Then my fr asked straight ways:" Berapa baru tuan boleh tolong?"  sweat.gif. He said:"kami ada 2 orang, RM50 la." doh.gif  biggrin.gif . Then my fr said:"kurang sikit boleh tak...RM30 boleh?" whistling.gif

After a few minutes of "bargain", he agreed to settle with RM30. So my fr looked in his wallet and....Shit.....he only have RM50 notes in his wallet.....Then he said:"Tuan, tak ada wang kecil la." He said:" tak apa, u tunggu." then he went to his car and come back to my fr with RM20..... doh.gif

hahahahaha.....
This case happened to me before, at federal's subang toll, heading towards klang. On the way back after bbq about 1am plus. speeding over speed limit and the officer ask me to stop. i ask "Boleh Tolong?" He said 50, i asked "Boleh Kurang?" student lar (in fact im not) Then he said 30, I say "20 lar", then he said OK. unfortunately i left all RM50 notes and I asked him "ada tukar?" he said Ada. lolz....

Joshua_0718
post Jan 18 2006, 02:53 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(virus5291 @ Jan 15 2006, 01:23 PM)
i got block by police 2 time...!!!but no saman.....coz police say wana minum kopi....damn!!!
Bring them to coffee bean or starbuck then laugh.gif

QUOTE(vyruz @ Jan 16 2006, 05:04 PM)
This case happened to me before, at federal's subang toll, heading towards klang. On the way back after bbq about 1am plus. speeding over speed limit and the officer ask me to stop. i ask "Boleh Tolong?" He said 50, i asked "Boleh Kurang?" student lar (in fact im not) Then he said 30, I say "20 lar", then he said OK. unfortunately i left all RM50 notes and I asked him  "ada tukar?" he said Ada. lolz....
Waahh, all RM50? drool.gif If I m the policemen, I will said u sudah kaya, tak payah discount dah...
^cash^
post Jan 19 2006, 02:25 AM

太子
619 posts

next time just say " boleh tolong tak" then maybe he will say "apa tolong u mau" or "macam mana tolong" then u say the price for this tolong. example if me, i will say "RM50 ok?" or RM50 boleh tak?"... if he say ok... then u put the money under ur IC or license then pass to him thumbup.gif
Joshua_0718
post Jan 21 2006, 08:57 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Jan 19 2006, 02:25 AM)
next time just say " boleh tolong tak" then maybe he will say "apa tolong u mau" or "macam mana tolong" then u say the price for this tolong. example if me, i will say "RM50 ok?" or RM50 boleh tak?"... if he say ok... then u put the money under ur IC or license then pass to him  thumbup.gif
Y do he need my IC and license, y I can't straight give him the money? Give him money and license(to kena saman)? sweat.gif
geejun2
post Jan 26 2006, 05:10 PM

ipod-freak
951 posts

lol..
good advice frm thread starter... but after the anti rasuah campaign, i stil think many ppl stil bagi rasuah..
Joshua_0718
post Jan 29 2006, 06:27 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(geejun2 @ Jan 26 2006, 05:10 PM)
lol..
good advice frm thread starter... but after the anti rasuah campaign, i stil think many ppl stil bagi rasuah..
Ya, kononlah those now policemen wearing the badge writing 'SAYA ANTI-RASUAH' on it. Very easy, take out the badge when 'hungry', then wear it back when 'full'
sub7
post Jan 30 2006, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
125 posts

I had a bad experience right after I pay my Citibank bill, I drove off without seat belt and on the phone. Then before I reach the traffic light, I notice the motorbike try to ask me to stop and slow down. He is wearing plain cloth. I ignore him and then at the traffic light, we stop. He ask me to poll over, which I did. Cause there's a lot of car around, I dont think he will try anything funny to rob me or whatsover.

When I wind down the window, he said he is "police bantuan". He show me a old and crappy id, could barely read his name on it. I said I dont believe he is the police and I ask him to go police station with me. He said he need to get in my car and go with me but I refuse. Trying to drive away and ignore them but his motorbike block it. Few more mins later, there's a police pass by and he ask what happen. Then the "police bantuan" tell him my offence and the uniform police scold me for not being co-operative. I dont want to explain anything but just keep quiet and he give me a summon. I take it without saying anything..

When the uniform police is gone, the plain cloth police didn't want to let me go. Another plain cloth guy also come, they try to be harsh on me. Ask me to open my bonet and take out all my laptop stuff. Frustrated of what they trying to do, I show them everything including my password, ticket to Japan, pay slip and everything... he warn me to be careful next time. I ignore them and buzz off...

Wonder if you guys in my situation, what would you do?
LWRNCH6550
post Jan 30 2006, 11:47 AM

On my way
614 posts

police bantuan arr , they suxx.
Even those (fulltime) police also ignore them.

This post has been edited by LWRNCH6550: Jan 30 2006, 11:52 AM
amacharu
post Feb 1 2006, 01:41 AM

Casual
397 posts

This is my experience.

My neigbour tinted his car beyond the JPJ's standard. Then there's this road block when the officer ordered him to stop. My neigbour quickly told me to take out the gloves and sunglasses. When the officer told him that he tinted too dark, my neigbour told the officer that he has skin disease and cannot exposed to sunlight. (Well, of course he faked it).

The officer then told him to drive along.
Thedonbk
post Feb 3 2006, 02:45 AM

Casual
434 posts

show the damn middle finger and runaway tongue.gif LOL
wlcling
post Feb 3 2006, 03:35 PM

Hippidy Hoppidy
2,711 posts

There's once me and my friend got stopped for jumping queue... coincidentally he didn't bring his wallet too...

Police: - You tau apa salah?
Friend: <bs abit here and there>
Police: Tunjuk IC...
Friend with grim look on face: Lupa bawa
Police: I boleh bawa you balik balai, etc, etc tau?
Police: You mau saya tolong you bagaimana?

At the end, bcos my friend never bring wallet, check his pants for loose bills. Turns out he has a RM100 bill only. Of course hesitant to give lo.... but the police say, "Takpe, I ade change".... So in the end I offered to pay the duit kopi 1st since I had small change... So we handed the cash over, but he quickly put our hand down, and said "jaga sikit, ade banyak orang", and he threw his white gloves down on my friends lap, asked him to wrap the money around it. He then picked it up with an "Ok".

End of story... we still laugh about the "Takpe, I ade change" part until now... gee!
^cash^
post Feb 3 2006, 04:29 PM

太子
619 posts

last week i kena a summon coz this time i duwan offer any 'duit kopi' for him.
i parked my car at road side for buying something & then this polis come. when i reach back my car & wanna move my car this polis stop me....

polis : lu tau apa salah
me : salah parking tapi nak beli sikit barang saja. sangat capat
polis : tak apa, ic & license mari
me : nak summon cepat summon. jangan buang masa saya

1st time i say like that. not even offer any 'duit kopi' also biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ^cash^: Feb 4 2006, 02:01 PM
Carmen
post Feb 4 2006, 12:08 AM

~Single~
549 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Feb 3 2006, 04:29 PM)
i parked my car at road side for buying something & then this polis come. when i reach back my car & wanna move my car this polis stop me....

polis : lu tau apa saya?

1st time i say like that. not even offer any 'duit kopi' also  biggrin.gif
wah! you got guts huh...
zenophobia
post Feb 4 2006, 12:09 AM

I just want to noe who i am
788 posts

i learn something from my dad....he told me if kena stopped by police....when u call him...dont call him SIR.....call him cikgu....might help u alot...coz according to my dad...cikgu is a name used in police department.....they will noe u got related with the police department....

i wont get stopped by police JUST FOR CHECKING MY LICENCE....coz my car got a FRU logo there......they just see the logo normally will smile to me and let me go de le...
sherren
post Feb 4 2006, 12:41 AM

Retired
1,298 posts

What Is FRU Logo?? blink.gif
zenophobia
post Feb 4 2006, 12:23 PM

I just want to noe who i am
788 posts

FRU means federal reserve unit....those wearing red helmet de...when got rusuhan sure come out de ar! my dad is member of them....i used to play badminton in their territory
Joshua_0718
post Feb 7 2006, 03:12 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(wlcling @ Feb 3 2006, 03:35 PM)
There's once me and my friend got stopped for jumping queue... coincidentally he didn't bring his wallet too...

Police: - You tau apa salah?
Friend: <bs abit here and there>
Police: Tunjuk IC...
Friend with grim look on face: Lupa bawa
Police: I boleh bawa you balik balai, etc, etc tau?
Police: You mau saya tolong you bagaimana?

At the end, bcos my friend never bring wallet, check his pants for loose bills. Turns out he has a RM100 bill only. Of course hesitant to give lo.... but the police say, "Takpe, I ade change".... So in the end I offered to pay the duit kopi 1st since I had small change... So we handed the cash over, but he quickly put our hand down, and said "jaga sikit, ade banyak orang", and he threw his white gloves down on my friends lap, asked him to wrap the money around it. He then picked it up with an "Ok".

End of story... we still laugh about the "Takpe, I ade change" part until now... gee!
Super careful and 'helpful' policeman thumbup.gif shakehead.gif

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Feb 3 2006, 04:29 PM)

polis : lu tau apa salah

1st time i say like that. not even offer any 'duit kopi' also  biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Carmen @ Feb 4 2006, 12:08 AM)
wah! you got guts huh...
He should do that, the policeman cant do anything, but he got the right to check your car which will bring u a lot of trouble

QUOTE(zenophobia @ Feb 4 2006, 12:23 PM)
FRU means federal reserve unit....those wearing red helmet de...when got rusuhan sure come out de ar! my dad is member of them....i used to play badminton in their territory
Got any extra for me? tongue.gif
^cash^
post Feb 7 2006, 04:45 PM

太子
619 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Feb 7 2006, 03:12 AM)

He should do that, the policeman cant do anything, but he got the right to check your car which will bring u a lot of trouble
beside that my car also tinted with over 80%.. laugh.gif lucky he not notice that
Joshua_0718
post Feb 8 2006, 03:29 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Feb 7 2006, 04:45 PM)
beside that my car also tinted with over 80%..  laugh.gif lucky he not notice that
Didn't notice? He colour blind? laugh.gif
Notoriez
post Feb 8 2006, 04:05 AM

I am Notty and Notorious !!!
2,488 posts

Hehehe...i oso encountered the same problem in Tanjung Aru Beach 1 sweat.gif
Joshua_0718
post Feb 9 2006, 12:40 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

Sometime police are just too lazy to check. Like just now, at a roadblock, seeing my number plate broken also buat tak tau, just let me pass, maybe seeing my old car... But instead stop the behind cancil, both car also student car, dun think his car got any problem also...
hackwire
post Feb 9 2006, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Why the necessity of a ROAD BLOCK in PLUS highway when photographs and summons can be sent to the car owner.
ITS a WASTE of PUBLIC TAX money to conduct a stupid ROAD BLOCK and causing jam.

Sometimes there are road blocks made to catch people for not wearing seat belt. One stupid cop will be hiding in bushes or corners just to catch this petty incident.

Are we paying taxes to them to conduct this minor roadblock when we need more CID to catch the real criminals that targets the handbags of the public. Which is more serious? loss of life, getting rape or accident for not wearing seat belt. Accident without seat belt is self inflicted n silly for not wearing one.

Roadblock is essential for catching wanted criminals and to check on suspicious drivers. Roadblock time should be conducted to reduce crime not to penalized minor offenders . This should be secondary in mind .

Joshua_0718
post Feb 9 2006, 07:59 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Feb 9 2006, 05:41 PM)
Why the necessity of a ROAD BLOCK in PLUS highway when photographs and summons can be sent to the car owner.
ITS a WASTE of PUBLIC TAX money to conduct a stupid ROAD BLOCK and causing jam.

Sometimes there are road blocks made to catch people for not wearing seat belt. One stupid cop will be hiding in bushes or corners just to catch this petty incident.

Are we paying taxes to them to conduct this minor roadblock when we need more CID to catch the real criminals that targets the handbags of the public. Which is more serious? loss of life, getting rape or accident for not wearing seat belt. Accident without seat belt is self inflicted n silly for not wearing one.

Roadblock is essential for catching wanted criminals and to check on suspicious drivers. Roadblock time should be conducted to reduce crime not to penalized minor offenders . This should be secondary in mind .
There a lot of reason for doing road block in PLUS highway. For me, it is to remind ppl that police are on alert to catch those speeding, so ppl wont speed. Another main reason is they may need to conduct roadblock on PLUS highway if the area happened a serious crime, criminal could easily travel to another state easily
ninjamerah
post Feb 10 2006, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

during last chinese new year holiday, i was stopped due to cutting at double line somewhere nearby kuala kangsar ( that hill area nearby cement factory).

i was given a ticket and this is my first time receiveng a ticket.
the ticket said i need to go to the taiping magistrate court on a certain date.

what will i do at the court? do i have to pay? any dress code to enter court?

egiewan
post Feb 10 2006, 06:48 PM

aL-|ncognito
6,777 posts

Today around 10 AM, I was stopped by a JPJ roadblock near Wangsa Maju. I didn't bring my license and I was wearing my pyjamas when I encountered them. They stopped me in a very rude way by scolding me and hitting my car their red flags. They asked for my IC and license. I said dun have lor. Luckily there was a senior officer there who was very polite. He used the computer thing to check my license. I kindly explained to him why I didn't bring my license and he let me go. Their 'junior' officer kept on scolding me and telling me to bring my license like I'm some kinda kid who dunno how to drive. Damn rude la this JPJ people sweat.gif sweat.gif Ouh ya, I didn't bring my license coz I forgot liao doh.gif
hackwire
post Feb 12 2006, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Feb 9 2006, 07:59 PM)
There a lot of reason for doing road block in PLUS highway. For me, it is to remind ppl that police are on alert to catch those speeding, so ppl wont speed. Another main reason is they may need to conduct roadblock on PLUS highway if the area happened a serious crime, criminal could easily travel to another state easily
Do you think so? I don't think so.. The officers are too busy summoning the cars and the one that is stopping the cars are busy with identifying the car that speed not reading the facial expression or checking on the passenger.

If they want to deter the criminal, they have CID on the road that will shoot to Kill. Get it my friend.

If they need to teach Malaysian to drive safer, they ought to slap heavier fine and not taking bribes. Most Big Cars that sped dont feel anything at all.
ninjamerah
post Feb 13 2006, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

somebody mailed me these:

Price quoted below are nett without further discount, bargaining are subject to price increase without further notice.

Speeding Fine:
Exceeding 1 - 20km/h = $130 + 4 demerit points.
Exceeding 21 - 30km/h = $150 + 6 demerit points.
Exceeding 31 - 40km/h = $180 + 8 demerit points.
Exceeding 41 - 50km/h = $200 + 12 demerit po ints + Court.
Exceeding 51 - 60km/h = $200 + 18 demerit points + Court.
Exceeding 61km/h = $200 + 24 demerit points + Court.

If you want to be a hero and fight the court case yourself, and if you lose, you pay the court charges plus your fine. I guess the court charges is at least $200 and above.

Careless driving= $150
+ 6 demerit Points.

Inconsiderate Driving= $170
+ 9 Demerit Points
+ Court.

Dangerous Driving= $200
+ 24 Demerit Points
+ Court
+ Vehicle Compounded.

Illegal Racing= $200
+ Vehicle Confiscate
+ Court.

Fail to put Seat Belt= $120
+ 3 demerit points

Crossing Double White lines= $130
+ 4 points

Phone and Drive= $200
+ 12 demerit point
+ Phone Confiscate

* Do not hold your handphone in your hand when you drive even with loud speaker or ear piece.

Drink Driving (first offence) = Up to $5000 Fine and, or jail term
+ Licence Suspended
+ Court
2nd time offence= Jail term
+ Fine
+ Court.

Making an illegal U Turn when there's no U Turn sign= $70.

Fail to Signal when changing lanes= $70.

Driving at night without headlights or taillights switched on after 7pm = $30

No Number Plate= $70.

Obstructed Number Plate= $70.

Obscured Number Plate= $70.

Number Plate Of Unapproved Type= $70.

-----
Demerit Point system:

Let's say you have 0 point on 1st January 2005, and you c ommitted the offence of failing to put on seat belt. So now, you will have 3 demerit points and this record will last for 1 Year.

If during this 1 year you have no demerit points offence at all, your existing 3 demerit points will be cancelled on 1/1/2006.

But, if during the period of the year, From 1/1/2005 - 1/1/2006, you commit another offence with demerit points, your very first offence will be extended for another year until 1/1/2007.

For more information on demerit points (Kejara), visit http://www.jpj.gov.my/malay/kuatkuasa08.htm

Joshua_0718
post Feb 13 2006, 03:04 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

Y all in $ and not RM? sweat.gif
^cash^
post Feb 13 2006, 10:01 PM

太子
619 posts

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Feb 13 2006, 03:04 PM)
Y all in $ and not RM? sweat.gif
laugh.gif $ = USD? i think we all understand lor if just put $... coz it is in malaysia mah sure in ringgit lor smile.gif
kuman_kumin
post Feb 14 2006, 04:26 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Feb 10 2006, 06:48 PM)
Today around 10 AM, I was stopped by a JPJ roadblock near Wangsa Maju. I didn't bring my license and I was wearing my pyjamas when I encountered them. They stopped me in a very rude way by scolding me and hitting my car their red flags. They asked for my IC and license. I said dun have lor. Luckily there was a senior officer there who was very polite. He used the computer thing to check my license. I kindly explained to him why I didn't bring my license and he let me go. Their 'junior' officer kept on scolding me and telling me to bring my license like I'm some kinda kid who dunno how to drive. Damn rude la this JPJ people sweat.gif  sweat.gif Ouh ya, I didn't bring my license coz I forgot liao doh.gif
hah.. your fault lar wei.... didn't bring your license.. hehe.. but the jpj was so rude hah?? next time, slap his face. flex.gif

kuman_kumin
post Feb 14 2006, 04:29 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(ninjamerah @ Feb 10 2006, 05:20 PM)
during last chinese new year holiday, i was stopped due to cutting at double line somewhere nearby kuala kangsar ( that hill area nearby cement factory).

i was given a ticket and this is my first time receiveng a ticket.
the ticket said i need to go to the taiping magistrate court on a certain date.

what will i do at the court? do i have to pay? any dress code to enter court?
u only need to attend at the court if you think you are right.. i mean, if you dont want to pay lar... if you want to pay, then, no need to go to court.. just pay at nearest police station... unless, ur fault cannot be compound.. like drunk, duplicate roadtax, licence etc.. thumbup.gif
so, just go and pay the compound whistling.gif whistling.gif

NMZjj
post Feb 14 2006, 02:23 PM

shine!
755 posts

Thanks for the precious info...
I really appreciate it...
altie
post Feb 15 2006, 12:11 AM

Runaway Fridge™
Group Icon
VIP
673 posts

Careless driving= $150
+ 6 demerit Points.

Inconsiderate Driving= $170
+ 9 Demerit Points
+ Court.

Dangerous Driving= $200
+ 24 Demerit Points
+ Court
+ Vehicle Compounded.

Illegal Racing= $200
+ Vehicle Confiscate
+ Court.

Fail to put Seat Belt= $120
+ 3 demerit points

Crossing Double White lines= $130
+ 4 points

Phone and Drive= $200
+ 12 demerit point
+ Phone Confiscate

* Do not hold your handphone in your hand when you drive even with loud speaker or ear piece.

Drink Driving (first offence) = Up to $5000 Fine and, or jail term
+ Licence Suspended
+ Court
2nd time offence= Jail term
+ Fine
+ Court.

Making an illegal U Turn when there's no U Turn sign= $70.

Fail to Signal when changing lanes= $70.
Pointless. Everyday I drive out there, people do it as if they own the road. Nobody respects anybody anymore. They only care about themselves only.
hackwire
post Feb 16 2006, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

wait for discount than only pay lah.
Zippo
post Feb 16 2006, 08:34 PM

1 posts

After reading all you guys story i wanted to share some of my story here with you guys.

There was this 1 time when i was driving my sis car (Skyline GTT34, not GTR) to have a drink with my friend in the mamak, taman connaught area. When i was turning in to the alley a few policeman stopped me and here's how the conversation goes.

Police: Selamat Pagi encik
me: Pagi
Polie: Bolih turun kejap?

i proceed to get down my vehicle not wanting to cause any problem, as soon as i get off my vehicle one of the policeman quickly get into my seats and start acting as if he was searching for something, after awhile he stop he searching and began to hold my steering wheel and act as if he was driving my car..i was like wtf?

Police: Kereta cantik ni
Me: laugh
Police: Kereta kamu ke?
Me: bukan, kakak saya punya

Then after awhile he just let me go, note, during the whole incident never did the policeman ask me for my IDs or anything..

antonio
post Feb 18 2006, 07:20 PM

AMD Phenom II & Intel i7 Overclocker
Group Icon
VIP
4,032 posts

Closed Until Futher Notice!

antonio

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0381sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled