Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

FYI - WHAT TO DO IF STOPPED BY M'SIAN POLICE....

views

Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:05 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(MrHan @ Oct 10 2005, 11:58 PM)
What should I do if they scold me or get mad when I request for their ID?

"Suruh u bagi IC, lesen, u bagi lah! Banyak cakap buat pe?!"

And what if the uniformed police is actually a bogus cop? Nowadays IC also can be faked... who knows bout their ID? Just few of my thoughts.
U can straight drive away. BUT immediately drive to police station and make a report. OR u can ask the policeman to wait, call up the police station and ask whether he is a real policeman a not.

Most advisable is call up the police station. You have the right doing so. In my opinion, if u drive away, they have the right to open fire too as they could say u are a suspicious suspect.

This post has been edited by Joshua_0718: Oct 11 2005, 12:08 AM
Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:31 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(MrHan @ Oct 11 2005, 12:10 AM)
Yeah, very true and reasonable. Thanks for the info!
Welcome. Juz my 2 cents. biggrin.gif
Joshua_0718
post Oct 11 2005, 12:54 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(egiewan @ Oct 11 2005, 12:51 AM)
Wah! Great info there! thumbup.gif Should have posted last week la...just only last Saturday I kena tahan by police laugh.gif
What offense?
Joshua_0718
post Oct 16 2005, 06:13 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(unitron @ Oct 11 2005, 10:59 AM)
btw.. just to clarify stuff, the police does not need a search warrant to enter your house. It was also mentioned in The Star papers, can't remember which date liao...

Also plainclothes policeman came to my rented house once to arrest one of my housemate for suspected arson. They had IDs but no search warrant.

they dun really need it, coz they can always make excuse like, they suspect criminal activities is going on inside or the suspect will escape by the time they get the warrant.
Police need a warrant to search a house. Enter a house without a warrant I don't think so. Can any1 clarify tis?
Joshua_0718
post Oct 30 2005, 11:57 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

I tot JPJ officer are damn strict... But yesterday I took express bus go back penang. Tat bus is bus persiaran without permit 1. Blocked twice, 1 is police, 2nd is JPJ. Both also the bus driver bride. Bride the JPJ officer RM200. All these while, I very respect JPJ officer as they always very strict in doing their road block. Damn they all lar. So dissapointed.
Joshua_0718
post Nov 1 2005, 02:20 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(ingjoo @ Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM)
should take a digicam record down... then ask the bus driver stop a while.. go down ask them for rm500 in order to delete the bribe section recording, if not you threat them you will report it out...

ahahaah
Arrghh.. Dun 1. It is already slowing down our journey d. vmad.gif Twice u know a not? The barger policeman even ask us our I.C and ask us how much we bought the bus ticket. Ish.. Ppl just 1 balik kampung with peace will do. Dun 1 2 create so much trouble. Not at the right time.
Joshua_0718
post Nov 6 2005, 02:58 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

One time I was blocked by police road block. Actually, I am speeding, speed limit at 70km/h and I went 140km/h tat time(highway going down to kl). The policeman told me I went speeding, so I ask him how fast I went, he contact his colleuge using walkie-talkie, telling him my car number plate, and he replied 80km/h. I was luffing away after tat, simply tembak my speed!! KNS...!!

Wat the hell they are?
Joshua_0718
post Nov 17 2005, 06:02 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(battousai_yiting @ Nov 16 2005, 05:34 PM)
haha i heard from my cousin a story also she got stop by police for not wearing seatbelt then he came and then she told him this whole cock and bull sotry about her being poor got to support brother's education, just graduate, got to pay back study loan blah blah blah so the officer also kasihan her lar

he say RM20 enough liao then same as the case above only got 50 bucks note then she gave it to him he actually took out his wallet and give back RM30 as change i was like what the hell man
Conclusion is proved tat Police too are human. Kesian also have to 'collect ang pow' from us.. doh.gif

This post has been edited by Joshua_0718: Nov 17 2005, 06:02 PM
Joshua_0718
post Dec 9 2005, 07:09 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(sakuraguy @ Nov 23 2005, 04:49 PM)
buddie .. can i get it and share with my other frens? .. with ure permission.
U mean share our story over here with ur friends?
Joshua_0718
post Dec 17 2005, 10:37 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(Azuma-kun @ Dec 15 2005, 02:18 AM)
aa..my experience is so many time get caught u-turn at the same traffic light.coz the only shortest way to go to jusco.then i get down my window n they will say.."aa ni anak sarjan ****** ni.dah la g jln.elok2 skit bwk."hehehe....but the most scariest thing when i use my dad's motocycle.i dont hav moto license,only car.also at the same traffic light.anyway nothing more then hear they say.."dah dah jln.anak *** ni."hehehe....
QUOTE(zonlee @ Dec 17 2005, 04:50 PM)
many words i don't understand  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif
Me too, as wat Azuma talking about. Blur case... sweat.gif Used lots of short form. For agak2 can know wat he is trying to say.
Joshua_0718
post Dec 23 2005, 01:57 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(karhoe @ Dec 18 2005, 01:34 PM)
My friend had an embarassing experience with the police. He used to drive his manual car. One day, he drove his father's auto to fetched his friends to his house. He didn't realize that he was going more than the speed limit. A police officer stopped him. My friend, first time being stopped by a polica wanted to bribe him, here's how the conversation went

Police : u pandu cepat lar
Friend : Bang, boleh RASUAH ah?
Police : ei....rasuah tak boleh
Friend : oh....
Police gave him the ticket and he went off........
Tell ur friend not to be too straight forward... Police nowadays damn scare d leh... As their image spoilt liao...
Joshua_0718
post Jan 8 2006, 01:00 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 30 2005, 03:59 AM)
i got stopped by 6 policemen cause' i went into a no entry alley. they asked me out of the car straight & checked my car , pockets & was trying to make me nervous as if I was drug trafficking or something but I do know what I did wrong & wasn't panic. instead i just act innocent & dumb so that they wont(hopefully) have the heart to do anything funny like putting drugs into my pocket & frame me.

so after that they started to act as if they're going to give me a fine & i was expecting one( i havent encounter these situation before this ) . they were walking around trying to tell me that my license will be P license would be taken away if i get fined for bending the rules for more than 3 times. they just kept repeating the same thing while holding the pen & a book without writing anything as if they were waiting for me to say something & in the end 1 of them just pop out the question; "Kau mau jadi kawan , atau mau kena saman?"

then i was like oHHHhhhh... "mau jadi kawan cam mana?"
replied : "ter pulang kepada mu la..."

i pulled out RM50 & they were like "ohhh tak perlu begitu banyak!"
then i asked them how much they want... they said just 20...
wtf 6 of them, all this just for 20 bucks?!
then they asked me "Kau puaskah?"
maybe they were afraid that i will report or something.. after that they just went off as if nothing happened
Waahh, u really lucky eh.. Lucky they didnt say RM20 each. laugh.gif U r the luckiest 1 i ever seen. 6 policemen usually kena very teruk2

QUOTE(KeonG118 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:17 AM)
From my experience, i never met a GOOD policeman before  doh.gif
10 out of 10 policemen sure want i "belanja" them minum 1..  doh.gif
The only thing u can negotiate is the "kopi duit" only..  whistling.gif
Because u r not female and u are not eng tau enuff? laugh.gif
Joshua_0718
post Jan 18 2006, 02:53 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(virus5291 @ Jan 15 2006, 01:23 PM)
i got block by police 2 time...!!!but no saman.....coz police say wana minum kopi....damn!!!
Bring them to coffee bean or starbuck then laugh.gif

QUOTE(vyruz @ Jan 16 2006, 05:04 PM)
This case happened to me before, at federal's subang toll, heading towards klang. On the way back after bbq about 1am plus. speeding over speed limit and the officer ask me to stop. i ask "Boleh Tolong?" He said 50, i asked "Boleh Kurang?" student lar (in fact im not) Then he said 30, I say "20 lar", then he said OK. unfortunately i left all RM50 notes and I asked him  "ada tukar?" he said Ada. lolz....
Waahh, all RM50? drool.gif If I m the policemen, I will said u sudah kaya, tak payah discount dah...
Joshua_0718
post Jan 21 2006, 08:57 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Jan 19 2006, 02:25 AM)
next time just say " boleh tolong tak" then maybe he will say "apa tolong u mau" or "macam mana tolong" then u say the price for this tolong. example if me, i will say "RM50 ok?" or RM50 boleh tak?"... if he say ok... then u put the money under ur IC or license then pass to him  thumbup.gif
Y do he need my IC and license, y I can't straight give him the money? Give him money and license(to kena saman)? sweat.gif
Joshua_0718
post Jan 29 2006, 06:27 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(geejun2 @ Jan 26 2006, 05:10 PM)
lol..
good advice frm thread starter... but after the anti rasuah campaign, i stil think many ppl stil bagi rasuah..
Ya, kononlah those now policemen wearing the badge writing 'SAYA ANTI-RASUAH' on it. Very easy, take out the badge when 'hungry', then wear it back when 'full'
Joshua_0718
post Feb 7 2006, 03:12 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(wlcling @ Feb 3 2006, 03:35 PM)
There's once me and my friend got stopped for jumping queue... coincidentally he didn't bring his wallet too...

Police: - You tau apa salah?
Friend: <bs abit here and there>
Police: Tunjuk IC...
Friend with grim look on face: Lupa bawa
Police: I boleh bawa you balik balai, etc, etc tau?
Police: You mau saya tolong you bagaimana?

At the end, bcos my friend never bring wallet, check his pants for loose bills. Turns out he has a RM100 bill only. Of course hesitant to give lo.... but the police say, "Takpe, I ade change".... So in the end I offered to pay the duit kopi 1st since I had small change... So we handed the cash over, but he quickly put our hand down, and said "jaga sikit, ade banyak orang", and he threw his white gloves down on my friends lap, asked him to wrap the money around it. He then picked it up with an "Ok".

End of story... we still laugh about the "Takpe, I ade change" part until now... gee!
Super careful and 'helpful' policeman thumbup.gif shakehead.gif

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Feb 3 2006, 04:29 PM)
last week i kena a summon coz this time i duwan offer any 'duit kopi' for him.
i parked my car at road side for buying something & then this polis come. when i reach back my car & wanna move my car this polis stop me....

polis : lu tau apa salah
me : salah parking tapi nak beli sikit barang saja. sangat capat
polis : tak apa, ic & license mari
me : nak summon cepat summon. jangan buang masa saya

1st time i say like that. not even offer any 'duit kopi' also  biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Carmen @ Feb 4 2006, 12:08 AM)
wah! you got guts huh...
He should do that, the policeman cant do anything, but he got the right to check your car which will bring u a lot of trouble

QUOTE(zenophobia @ Feb 4 2006, 12:23 PM)
FRU means federal reserve unit....those wearing red helmet de...when got rusuhan sure come out de ar! my dad is member of them....i used to play badminton in their territory
Got any extra for me? tongue.gif
Joshua_0718
post Feb 8 2006, 03:29 AM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Feb 7 2006, 04:45 PM)
beside that my car also tinted with over 80%..  laugh.gif lucky he not notice that
Didn't notice? He colour blind? laugh.gif
Joshua_0718
post Feb 9 2006, 12:40 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

Sometime police are just too lazy to check. Like just now, at a roadblock, seeing my number plate broken also buat tak tau, just let me pass, maybe seeing my old car... But instead stop the behind cancil, both car also student car, dun think his car got any problem also...
Joshua_0718
post Feb 9 2006, 07:59 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Feb 9 2006, 05:41 PM)
Why the necessity of a ROAD BLOCK in PLUS highway when photographs and summons can be sent to the car owner.
ITS a WASTE of PUBLIC TAX money to conduct a stupid ROAD BLOCK and causing jam.

Sometimes there are road blocks made to catch people for not wearing seat belt. One stupid cop will be hiding in bushes or corners just to catch this petty incident.

Are we paying taxes to them to conduct this minor roadblock when we need more CID to catch the real criminals that targets the handbags of the public. Which is more serious? loss of life, getting rape or accident for not wearing seat belt. Accident without seat belt is self inflicted n silly for not wearing one.

Roadblock is essential for catching wanted criminals and to check on suspicious drivers. Roadblock time should be conducted to reduce crime not to penalized minor offenders . This should be secondary in mind .
There a lot of reason for doing road block in PLUS highway. For me, it is to remind ppl that police are on alert to catch those speeding, so ppl wont speed. Another main reason is they may need to conduct roadblock on PLUS highway if the area happened a serious crime, criminal could easily travel to another state easily
Joshua_0718
post Feb 13 2006, 03:04 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,908 posts

Y all in $ and not RM? sweat.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:21 PM