Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya Selatan v2, Jln PJS1/50, Petaling Utama, 46150 PJ

post Nov 16 2012, 12:40 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ceveori @ Nov 15 2012, 11:37 PM)
I will be happy to take over @300k too, as you know how much the nearby old Sri Manja Court selling  drool.gif
how much is the sri manja court selling?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TeannaLim
post Nov 16 2012, 08:13 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(limyusiong @ Nov 15 2012, 11:32 PM)
....btw I am accordlim, hahaha!
Haha, accordlim, that is a good one.

But you used the wrong avatar. Swift is Suzuki.
+Quote Post
bebe82
post Nov 16 2012, 08:48 PM

QUOTE(0106127 @ Nov 16 2012, 12:40 AM)
how much is the sri manja court selling?
1000sf around 330k

Added on November 16, 2012, 9:00 pm
QUOTE(cheraspeople @ Nov 14 2012, 11:05 AM)
Thank you everyone for the offering, especially Crystal2, giving a fair price in the beginning. Very generous of you. To be honest, selling at RM250K i may be making a lost or just break even only. I am not going to do that unless i have no choice. In my previous statement, i am asking 'dunno can sell at RM250K or not' and i was thinking the feedback is 'can' or 'can't' or 'maybe' only because i really not familiar with the place and not possible to stay in since i have rooted in Cheras for long time. I will surely let it go after hand over.
S Type Rm300-320k M Type Rm350-380k L Type Rm400-420k

I think this is reasonable price at this moment,any comment?

This post has been edited by bebe82: Nov 16 2012, 09:00 PM
+Quote Post
Raffy
post Nov 16 2012, 09:07 PM

Getting Started

until this hour construction still going on...haiyaaa....susah mou tidoooo....
+Quote Post
cheraspeople
post Nov 16 2012, 10:31 PM

On my way

QUOTE(bebe82 @ Nov 16 2012, 08:48 PM)
1000sf around 330k

Added on November 16, 2012, 9:00 pm
S Type Rm300-320k  M Type Rm350-380k L Type Rm400-420k

I think this is reasonable price at this moment,any comment?
This afternoon I got a call from agent said can help me to sell my M-type at minimum RM380K and above. So fast they already know my number and my unit details.
+Quote Post
limyusiong
post Nov 17 2012, 12:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(TeannaLim @ Nov 16 2012, 08:13 AM)
Haha, accordlim,  that is a good one.

But you used the wrong avatar. Swift is Suzuki.
Old pic, din update it...tat was my previous car...

Ya, same to me...I also received call from agent...quota me 450k plus for L type...
+Quote Post
Crystal2
post Nov 17 2012, 08:54 AM

Getting Started

The leakages must be from the Developer office as it is too coincidental that suddenly so many buyers/owners got calls from realty agents who knew the personal contact number and unit(s) purchased.

I hope the Developer realises that there is the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 which comes into force in June 2012 which carries penalties ranging from a maximum jail term of one year, a RM200,000 fine or both, to a maximum jail term of three years, a RM500,000 fine or both.

The “rights” of the buyers/owners in relation to personal data processing that the developer should be mindful of including:
• Right of access to personal data;
• Right of amendments of personal data;
Right to prevent processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
• Right to withdraw consent processing of personal data especially if it can cause distress or damages.

If Peters is reading this, I hope they will conduct an urgent investigation on the breach of this PDPA.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...5336&sec=nation
http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-eco...-protection-act

+Quote Post
Crystal2
post Nov 17 2012, 09:08 AM

Getting Started

Correction - the PDPA is not enforced yet although it was targeted to be enforceable in June 2012.

Still, our personal data is covered by other Acts and a person who intentionally infiltrates and gets without permission the personal data of an individual can be jailed up to one year or fined up to RM50,000 or both, if found guilty under the Communications and Multimedia Act (CMA) 1998 and the Credit Rating Agency Act 2010.
+Quote Post
brother love
post Nov 17 2012, 09:45 AM

Casual

Hahaha.....as expected when somebody gave an honest assement of a project, area or condo, almost everubody with vested interest showed their emotional responses....forgot to mention the petrol statiom nearby, though not that mear...
+Quote Post
TeannaLim
post Nov 17 2012, 10:47 AM

Getting Started

Whats that smell, surely everyone can smell it?

Oh no, here comes that SHIT STIRRER again.
+Quote Post
TeannaLim
post Nov 17 2012, 11:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 17 2012, 09:08 AM)
Correction - the PDPA is not enforced yet although it was targeted to be enforceable in June 2012.

Still, our personal data is covered by other Acts and a person who intentionally infiltrates and gets without permission the personal data of an individual can be jailed up to one year or fined up to RM50,000 or both, if found guilty under the Communications and Multimedia Act (CMA) 1998 and the Credit Rating Agency Act 2010.
Crystal2, thanks for the information. Hope the staff from the developer are now aware of the impending PDPA and other relevant Acts on the consequences of divulging personal information on their clients to realty firms and direct marketeers.
+Quote Post
ArticFir3
post Nov 17 2012, 12:08 PM

Getting Started

Even if there is such Acts protecting our rights, do you think the enforcement is stiff enough to take actions? Human rights in our country isn't the best enforcement rights.
+Quote Post
Crystal2
post Nov 17 2012, 02:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ArticFir3 @ Nov 17 2012, 12:08 PM)
Even if there is such Acts protecting our rights, do you think the enforcement is stiff enough to take actions? Human rights in our country isn't the best enforcement rights.
If you think your privacy or personal data has been violated, you may wish to lodge your personal data complaint, call 03-8911 5000 / 7901 or email jpdp@kpkk.gov.my

Who knows, the Ministry of Information Communication and Culture may decide to make this a test case. Check out their website:

http://www.kpkk.gov.my/index.php?lang=en
+Quote Post
cheraspeople
post Nov 17 2012, 11:35 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 17 2012, 08:54 AM)
The leakages must be from the Developer office as it is too coincidental that suddenly so many buyers/owners got calls from realty agents who knew the personal contact number and unit(s) purchased.

I hope the Developer realises that there is the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 which comes into force in June 2012 which carries penalties ranging from a maximum jail term of one year, a RM200,000 fine or both, to a maximum jail term of three years, a RM500,000 fine or both.

The “rights” of the buyers/owners in relation to personal data processing that the developer should be mindful of including:
• Right of access to personal data;
• Right of amendments of personal data;
Right to prevent processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
• Right to withdraw consent processing of personal data especially if it can cause distress or damages.

If Peters is reading this, I hope they will conduct an urgent investigation on the breach of this PDPA.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...5336&sec=nation
http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-eco...-protection-act
Hi Crystal, i totally agree with you. In fact the other condo of mine also selling out the name list to respective agent with the price of RM2K for a block so if 3 blocks condo then RM6K will be charged/earned. This is the easy money for developer (or the staff???).
+Quote Post
ArticFir3
post Nov 17 2012, 11:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 17 2012, 02:07 PM)
If you think your privacy or personal data has been violated, you may wish to lodge your personal data complaint, call 03-8911 5000 / 7901 or email jpdp@kpkk.gov.my

Who knows, the Ministry of Information Communication and Culture may decide to make this a test case. Check out their website: 

http://www.kpkk.gov.my/index.php?lang=en
Thanks for the info, but I will look into this if people starts annoying me
+Quote Post
risestar
post Nov 18 2012, 02:18 AM

Group: New Member

Sorry to interrupt guys. just to boost some confidence juice up on the pricing. on a very reserve opinion, 1020 sqft now = price RM 380K up (372psf) after receiving agent calls, that i feel nowadays is filled with "Middle man agent GIMMICK"

points based on,
1. Caller from genuine buyer, agents quotation asking to let go immediately on my uni even before handover on target price RM400K. (however not believe the price is so low, and in fact we have 18 months free installment, the price is always going higher, am waiting and see)

2. Agents use 1120 units which is too many, and price will not go above 400K? But come on guys, Park lane has 4000 ++ units. and early this year selling 368K for 950 sqft. (387psf) Dont forget most condo are >1k units ie: Koi. But guys look out at our own 1120 PA living space, it is with large green tracks, ample parking space. lots of green lungs. You guys should look at the "1120 units / acres of land" and compare to others.
You will appreciate how much 1120 is.

3. Agents use no facility as an excuse to press the price? Trust me. I am currently staying full condo facility. and paying hell lots of maintenance fees, but its just to put up as a show, and I believe many not used it, coz it is flooded by blacks, students which so mess up and noisy due to bulk rental (Sorry that i just cant accept this 2 type of tenant)

Who actually needs the gym? swimming pool? Sauna? Tennis? badminton? etc etc. Even now, I meet up at outside locations as it is more convenient and centre strategic place in KL / PJ. Who the hell will always wanna come to your condo just to play a ball game and go all the way back to Cheras / Damansara or even setapak / klang. PLS!!!! guys. wake up....

4. Location is near Malay area? come on. it is still in PJ and so convenient. Personally drive pass the place everyday, detour to PJ to escape jam. I rather choose to stay in 1120. It is fence up. everything is cut out from outside. what is wrong with the Malay kampung? I have been staying more kampung area back in old days. Harmony peace!

5. what is more? kampung or old area is whole stretch from old klang road -> pj old town -> jalan puchong -> Bdr Kinrara 5 etc. Its an area that is surrounded by old houses and apartments. Even Koi kinrara and Atmosfera is so surrounded and pack with limited road access and lots of apartment around, dump smell, traffic jam at all daily exits and many issues not to mention. Pricing there about 380psf too!

5. More important is how security is measure when we all move in, and how we keep the place clean, free from low cost tenants and blacks. Sadly many will get "CHEATED" by agents on lack of information. (ie: my place rent is about RM2500/mth, however when you talk around ppl, some can get the price for only RM1000, see the problem here? some are outstations uncles / aunty that are too rich to bother as long as it is income)

6. and further FYI. reason launch apartment the price is all > 400K psf. (not low cost) just go and do a quick random check all around KL /PJ on all new launch and you guys will know.

7. Not to boost my self. Personally just recently looking for more opportunity to earn a living. I be renting out 1 unit, and selling another unit of my personal unit here in 1120.

8. If you guys need help on information or even renting / selling. Do PM me to discuss further. I be greatly willing to help out. Surely with a fees.

9. If you feel your agent can only help you sell 350K? Let me try on. I can get you a better selling margin. and thanks me later if you willing to TIPS me.

10. If you feel you are getting only a rent of 1K and need more. Find me too. There are many ways I can help you get a better rental income.
+Quote Post
Yee Foon Kong
post Nov 18 2012, 11:37 AM

QUOTE(brother love @ Nov 17 2012, 09:45 AM)
Hahaha.....as expected when somebody gave an honest assement of a project, area or condo, almost everubody with vested interest showed their emotional responses....forgot to mention the petrol statiom nearby, though not that mear...
What is wrong staying near a petrol station? Very common nowadays. What about stay near to telco towers, near to TNB cables,etc. ?? Did you buy one unit or are u a sour grape ?
+Quote Post
Crystal2
post Nov 18 2012, 05:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(brother love @ Nov 17 2012, 09:45 AM)
I hope you will give more credits to the owners here - don't assume that owners here are idiots who didn't know then that there would be a petrol station or the low/medium cost apartments are near 1120 PA or the general demographics, etc. In Dec 2009, I did the reconnaissance and saw the notice board at the barricaded petrol station site and therefore was fully aware that there would be a petrol station near Block 1. I am very sure most if not all the buyers would have also surveyed the surrounding areas before placing their booking. In other words, we knew exactly what we are buying into. Even if some buyers were following the herds mentallity in grabbing a unit without researching the area or developer, I would still think they were not wrong then in making the quick and firm decision to buy.

If you have missed the boat, admit it and be at peace with yourself. Please don't try to rationalise your indecisiveness by running down 1120 PA and hope that someone will believe you and sell his/her unit to you cheaply.

QUOTE(Yee Foon Kong @ Nov 18 2012, 11:37 AM)
What is wrong staying near a petrol station? Very common nowadays. What about stay near to telco towers, near to TNB cables,etc. ?? Did you buy one unit or are u a sour grape ?
+1

+Quote Post
max2k
post Nov 18 2012, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

Another zest style thread.
+Quote Post
risestar
post Nov 18 2012, 09:18 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 18 2012, 05:36 PM)
I hope you will give more credits to the owners here - don't assume that owners here are idiots who didn't know then that there would be a petrol station or the low/medium cost apartments are near 1120 PA or the general demographics, etc. In Dec 2009, I did the reconnaissance and saw the notice board at the barricaded petrol station site and therefore was fully aware that there would be a petrol station near Block 1. I am very sure most if not all the buyers would have also surveyed the surrounding areas before placing their booking. In other words, we knew exactly what we are buying into. Even if some buyers were following the herds mentallity in grabbing a unit without researching the area or developer, I would still think they were not wrong then in making the quick and firm decision to buy.

If you have missed the boat, admit it and be at peace with yourself. Please don't try to rationalise your indecisiveness by running down 1120 PA and hope that someone will believe you and sell his/her unit to you cheaply.
+1
yeap miss your boat and find some where else~ you can hunt for talam project if you wan cheap stuff dude..
+Quote Post

64 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0586sec    2.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:42 AM