Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

70 Pages « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya Selatan v2, Jln PJS1/50, Petaling Utama, 46150 PJ

views

Yee Foon Kong
post Nov 20 2012, 03:52 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(oucheev @ Nov 20 2012, 02:26 PM)
I am staying at Sri Manja Court for more than 15 years and bought a unit at 1120 too. So this is my honest opinion and some tips about staying in this area.

I have worked in KL City Centre and Damansara before. The tip is you must know when to leave. If you leave your home between 7.15 to 7.45 a.m. and use Jalan Gasing to go to PJ or KL City Centre, the jam is not too bad. Yes, the new road leading to/from Puchong have greatly increase the traffic flow but I still feel the jam is still quite tolerable. If its weekend, no jam at all to go anywhere. The best thing is you do not have to pay toll to go anywhere. The only toll you need to pay is if you want to go to Sunway but you can avoid this as well by using Kg. Datuk Harun. However, if you use Kg. Datuk Harun, be prepared for heavier jams. For me, I pay the RM1 toll everyday to go to work. Lucky me, my office now is just 10 to 15 minutes drive only. If you are going to KL, you got another option which is go to KL through Old Klang Road. If you use Old Klang Road, go through Tmn Sri Sentosa. Old Klang Road is not too jam anymore in the morning but I find using Jalan Gasing and Federal Highway saves me around 5 to 10 minutes. As for coming home, jam is quite unavoidable. The major bottleneck area is the Jalan Gasing roundabout. My advise is always come from Assunta Hospital side if it’s between 5.00 to 7.00 p.m. because police will be manning the roundabout and they tends to let the traffic coming from Assunta Hospital side move faster. If it’s after 7.00, try to come from PJ Old Town side. If possible, avoid coming from Jalan Gasing. Try avoid using Old Klang Road after work because the jam is usually quite bad.

Other time that might be jammed at the Jalan Gasing roundabout is Saturday afternoon around 12.00 noon to 2.00 p.m. especially it’s a replacement school day. If it’s Sunday morning, don’t use Jalan Gasing to go to Federal Highway because of churches. Just use any other road because it will be very smooth. Since beginning of the year, the traffic leading into Tmn Sri Manja has become heavier because of opening of the road to Puchong. So you will encounter jams after you come in from the Shell petrol station. So please use the road coming from Wisma Peter. Most of the time the road is clear.

Yes, the building is right beside a Petronas station. But to me, there’s nothing wrong. In fact, it’s so convenient because there’s actually a KFC in the petrol station as well. There are lots of low cost houses around this area. Actually, the population at this area is quite 1 Malaysia. Most Chinese will be staying near Tmn Sri Sentosa area, Malay and Indians at Kg. Datuk Harun area. Therefore, you get a good mix of 1 Malaysia restaurants around this area. If you like Wantan Mee, try the restaurant called Fai Wong (Monday close) opposite Sri Manja Court. If you want more choices, just go to PJ Old Town or PJ New Town which is 10 or 15 minutes drive away. About driving in this area, just be careful of Mat Rempits. The way they drive their motorbikes tend to be quite careless and they will usually come out around 5.00 to 9.00 p.m. everyday. The Mat Rempits tends to linger near the futsal court opposite the Petronas station. However, I have stayed there for more than 15 years, I have never involved in any accidents before around this area. During Puasa month, the place near the futsal court is full of stalls selling buka puasa food. So, if its Puasa month, just come back after 7.00 p.m. and all roads will be cleared.

What about crime? Yes, this area is famous for body dumping. Canny Ong and Nurin was dumped near this area. I guess that is why this area has never been first choice for most developer. The reputation has tainted and this has caused the property price at this area become quite depressed for so many years. However, the past two years, the price have begins to move up. I am staying at Sri Manja Court. The original cost was around RM150K for a unit about 1,000 sg ft. Now the price has increased to about RM320K to RM350K. Yes, not a spectacular increase but I believe this area is beginning to be noticed.

The best thing about this area is the strategic location. It’s near to all major Klang Valley areas. KL, PJ, Damansara, Puchong, etc. Yes, this area is not as good as Bandar Utama, Damasara, etc. but I feel it’s better than most area such as Subang, Puchong, etc.

Added on November 20, 2012, 3:55 pm
QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 20 2012, 03:31 PM)
Thank you, very useful information. Cheers
A well balanced inputs for 1120PA , the pros and cons put forward. This is being objective . TQ

This post has been edited by Yee Foon Kong: Nov 20 2012, 03:55 PM
cwjmorpheus
post Nov 20 2012, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

I've been staying in Taman Sri Sentosa for 20+ years. 1120 Park avenue is a very strategic place, Close to PJ, KL, Sunway, Subang.

The only bad thing about that area is that it is near to kampung medan and Taman Sri Sentosa(yes, the place i stay). i dislike this area because of the crime rate. House robber, snatch thief, drug dealing happens everywhere here. My house kena rob before also. What to do, live in area like this. Manja court also got 1 famous chopping ppl case right?

But 1120 park avenue is a good place to stay. I mean its really a strategic place. And i saw that the apartment design pretty modern and nice too. Those who bought it earlier, congrats! i wish i have a unit there too... but too bad, haiz. Now too expensive ady.

cheraspeople
post Nov 20 2012, 04:44 PM

Enthusiast
756 posts

QUOTE(cwjmorpheus @ Nov 20 2012, 04:27 PM)
I've been staying in Taman Sri Sentosa for 20+ years. 1120 Park avenue is a very strategic place, Close to PJ, KL, Sunway, Subang.

The only bad thing about that area is that it is near to kampung medan and Taman Sri Sentosa(yes, the place i stay). i dislike this area because of the crime rate. House robber, snatch thief, drug dealing happens everywhere here. My house kena rob before also. What to do, live in area like this. Manja court also got 1 famous chopping ppl case right?

But 1120 park avenue is a good place to stay. I mean its really a strategic place. And i saw that the apartment design pretty modern and nice too. Those who bought it earlier, congrats! i wish i have a unit there too... but too bad, haiz. Now too expensive ady.
How could you missed it since you are staying nearby? Or you can't decide to buy or not to buy right last time?

I remembered last time when i was driving on OKR with my wife and suddenly saw the banner 'do not need to pay anything for 4.5 years' and then we just follow the banner and drive to see what so good about PA1120 and bought one after hesitated for 2 hours.
cwjmorpheus
post Nov 20 2012, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(cheraspeople @ Nov 20 2012, 04:44 PM)
How could you missed it since you are staying nearby? Or you can't decide to buy or not to buy right last time?

I remembered last time when i was driving on OKR with my wife and suddenly saw the banner 'do not need to pay anything for 4.5 years' and then we just follow the banner and drive to see what so good about PA1120 and bought one after hesitated for 2 hours.
yea, didn't thought of that. That time i went to the sales gallery with parents. I was still studying in Uni, no sense of buying a house...
Now regret d....=.=
cheraspeople
post Nov 20 2012, 05:42 PM

Enthusiast
756 posts

QUOTE(cwjmorpheus @ Nov 20 2012, 05:00 PM)
yea, didn't thought of that. That time i went to the sales gallery with parents. I was still studying in Uni, no sense of buying a house...
Now regret d....=.=
Oh.. u r still very young. no hurry la to buy house. Save up more money first. I bet this kind of condo will not go beyond RM700K in 10 years time.
post Nov 21 2012, 12:31 AM

Enthusiast
864 posts

one more pros, this place no african problem as of now!

i would rather live with malaysian rather than african.
cwjmorpheus
post Nov 21 2012, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(cheraspeople @ Nov 20 2012, 05:42 PM)
Oh.. u r still very young. no hurry la to buy house. Save up more money first. I bet this kind of condo will not go beyond RM700K in 10 years time.
no need 700k, 500k also i wont be able to buy d...lol
cheraspeople
post Nov 21 2012, 11:06 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

QUOTE(0106127 @ Nov 21 2012, 12:31 AM)
one more pros, this place no african problem as of now!

i would rather live with malaysian rather than african.
But they are like virus. Eventually they will come.
ahhann
post Nov 22 2012, 09:22 AM

On my way
533 posts

anyone willing to let go 870sq unit let me know... eager to buy 1 for own stay smile.gif
cheraspeople
post Nov 22 2012, 06:55 PM

Enthusiast
756 posts

QUOTE(Sikit2JadiBukit @ Nov 21 2012, 10:51 PM)
rclxms.gif Wow so good deal, how much needed for booking or d/p?  thumbup.gif
That day just pay 3K booking fee. Swipe card somemore, didn't even pay a single cent from my pocket. D/P is 10% lor.
SUSworgen
post Nov 22 2012, 08:17 PM

Regular
1,359 posts

yes, it was a good buy!!
limyusiong
post Nov 22 2012, 09:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,813 posts

QUOTE(cwjmorpheus @ Nov 20 2012, 04:27 PM)

my fren stay bandar puteri puchong, house also kena rob...fren stay damansara mutiara, kena snatch thief....a lot of area also like this le...
SUSworgen
post Nov 22 2012, 09:18 PM

Regular
1,359 posts

QUOTE(limyusiong @ Nov 22 2012, 09:05 PM)
my fren stay bandar puteri puchong, house also kena rob...fren stay damansara mutiara, kena snatch thief....a lot of area also like this le...
What do you expect? robber prefer to rob houses in kampung medan, rather thn in bandar puteri? hmm.gif
wateverjunk
post Nov 22 2012, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

any 1020sqft unit up for sale 375k? Urgent buyer preparing for marriage interested.
cwjmorpheus
post Nov 23 2012, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(limyusiong @ Nov 22 2012, 09:05 PM)
Yup, agree. Not only Sentosa or Manja. KL criminal rate is rising. But the governement has done nothing in crime fighting. Only know how to install super advance traffic camera to rob us even more. haiz...... cry.gif
Sry, politick pula... rclxub.gif

Added on November 23, 2012, 12:31 am
QUOTE(wateverjunk @ Nov 22 2012, 11:39 PM)
any 1020sqft unit up for sale 375k? Urgent buyer preparing for marriage interested.
Hei bro, try to search in iproperty. I saw someone posting 369k for 1027sqft.
Maybe can negotiate to reduce further. Good luck.

This post has been edited by cwjmorpheus: Nov 23 2012, 12:31 AM
Ken211
post Nov 23 2012, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

Anyone have 1193sqft to let go, pls pm me! im interested on it...

Beth79
post Nov 23 2012, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

my in laws live in sri manja court. the food even in the apartment's restaurant is SUPER good (non halal). fish head curry is de bomb! plus the restaurants outside r cheap and good too. damn easy to find food in the area. i was thinking of buying a unit at sri manja court but my other half doesnt wanna live too close to his parents. hahahaha!

smile.gif i personally think 1120 is a good deal, great location, easy living (got giant nearby, got kopitiams, restaurant etc nearby). but dun la expect high high class. let's face it, the $ is very very reasonable. when u pay RM200k++ for something a lot bigger than a studio, u have to expect that in order to make ur apartment look upscale, u need to spend more money. visible pipes etc are no big deal, spend a bit of $ and cover it up.
limyusiong
post Nov 23 2012, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,813 posts

QUOTE(worgen @ Nov 22 2012, 09:18 PM)
What do you expect? robber prefer to rob houses in kampung medan, rather thn in bandar puteri? hmm.gif
fren wat i trying to say is criminal happen everywhere...its does not only happen at specific area la... doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
SUSalexcky
post Nov 23 2012, 02:58 PM

business Sifu
842 posts

anyone let go ur unit? interested buyer here..
spiinl
post Nov 23 2012, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

PM to offer your price.
Will let go if price too good to resist wink.gif

[quote=alexcky,Nov 23 2012, 02:58 PM]anyone let go ur unit? interested buyer here..

[/quote]

Added on November 23, 2012, 10:16 pmPM to offer your price. Will let go if price too good to resist. 870sqft unit here. [qquote=alexcky,Nov 23 2012, 02:58 PM]
anyone let go ur unit? interested buyer here..

[/quote]

This post has been edited by spiinl: Nov 23 2012, 10:16 PM

70 Pages « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:11 PM