Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1120 Park Avenue - Petaling Jaya Selatan v2, Jln PJS1/50, Petaling Utama, 46150 PJ

views

risestar
post Nov 18 2012, 02:18 AM

8 posts

Sorry to interrupt guys. just to boost some confidence juice up on the pricing. on a very reserve opinion, 1020 sqft now = price RM 380K up (372psf) after receiving agent calls, that i feel nowadays is filled with "Middle man agent GIMMICK"

points based on,
1. Caller from genuine buyer, agents quotation asking to let go immediately on my uni even before handover on target price RM400K. (however not believe the price is so low, and in fact we have 18 months free installment, the price is always going higher, am waiting and see)

2. Agents use 1120 units which is too many, and price will not go above 400K? But come on guys, Park lane has 4000 ++ units. and early this year selling 368K for 950 sqft. (387psf) Dont forget most condo are >1k units ie: Koi. But guys look out at our own 1120 PA living space, it is with large green tracks, ample parking space. lots of green lungs. You guys should look at the "1120 units / acres of land" and compare to others.
You will appreciate how much 1120 is.

3. Agents use no facility as an excuse to press the price? Trust me. I am currently staying full condo facility. and paying hell lots of maintenance fees, but its just to put up as a show, and I believe many not used it, coz it is flooded by blacks, students which so mess up and noisy due to bulk rental (Sorry that i just cant accept this 2 type of tenant)

Who actually needs the gym? swimming pool? Sauna? Tennis? badminton? etc etc. Even now, I meet up at outside locations as it is more convenient and centre strategic place in KL / PJ. Who the hell will always wanna come to your condo just to play a ball game and go all the way back to Cheras / Damansara or even setapak / klang. PLS!!!! guys. wake up....

4. Location is near Malay area? come on. it is still in PJ and so convenient. Personally drive pass the place everyday, detour to PJ to escape jam. I rather choose to stay in 1120. It is fence up. everything is cut out from outside. what is wrong with the Malay kampung? I have been staying more kampung area back in old days. Harmony peace!

5. what is more? kampung or old area is whole stretch from old klang road -> pj old town -> jalan puchong -> Bdr Kinrara 5 etc. Its an area that is surrounded by old houses and apartments. Even Koi kinrara and Atmosfera is so surrounded and pack with limited road access and lots of apartment around, dump smell, traffic jam at all daily exits and many issues not to mention. Pricing there about 380psf too!

5. More important is how security is measure when we all move in, and how we keep the place clean, free from low cost tenants and blacks. Sadly many will get "CHEATED" by agents on lack of information. (ie: my place rent is about RM2500/mth, however when you talk around ppl, some can get the price for only RM1000, see the problem here? some are outstations uncles / aunty that are too rich to bother as long as it is income)

6. and further FYI. reason launch apartment the price is all > 400K psf. (not low cost) just go and do a quick random check all around KL /PJ on all new launch and you guys will know.

7. Not to boost my self. Personally just recently looking for more opportunity to earn a living. I be renting out 1 unit, and selling another unit of my personal unit here in 1120.

8. If you guys need help on information or even renting / selling. Do PM me to discuss further. I be greatly willing to help out. Surely with a fees.

9. If you feel your agent can only help you sell 350K? Let me try on. I can get you a better selling margin. and thanks me later if you willing to TIPS me.

10. If you feel you are getting only a rent of 1K and need more. Find me too. There are many ways I can help you get a better rental income.
risestar
post Nov 18 2012, 09:18 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(Crystal2 @ Nov 18 2012, 05:36 PM)
I hope you will give more credits to the owners here - don't assume that owners here are idiots who didn't know then that there would be a petrol station or the low/medium cost apartments are near 1120 PA or the general demographics, etc. In Dec 2009, I did the reconnaissance and saw the notice board at the barricaded petrol station site and therefore was fully aware that there would be a petrol station near Block 1. I am very sure most if not all the buyers would have also surveyed the surrounding areas before placing their booking. In other words, we knew exactly what we are buying into. Even if some buyers were following the herds mentallity in grabbing a unit without researching the area or developer, I would still think they were not wrong then in making the quick and firm decision to buy.

If you have missed the boat, admit it and be at peace with yourself. Please don't try to rationalise your indecisiveness by running down 1120 PA and hope that someone will believe you and sell his/her unit to you cheaply.
+1
yeap miss your boat and find some where else~ you can hunt for talam project if you wan cheap stuff dude..
risestar
post Dec 3 2012, 04:14 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(cheraspeople @ Nov 16 2012, 10:31 PM)
This afternoon I got a call from agent said can help me to sell my M-type at minimum RM380K and above. So fast they already know my number and my unit details.
Just curious why are we need to sell at this price in terms of "Return of Investment"

Assumption here:
Selling price RM380K, Purchase price RM220K, Profit RM160K
minus Bank penalty RM5K, minus Agent cost @ 1.5% RM 6K
Net estimated RM 150K

Keep the money with low risk interest savings @ 5% return = RM150K x 5%
RM 7,500 @ year / RM625 @ month.

However now peter giving us 18 months free hassle free instalment, @ 5% on initial purchase price (please correct me on the % of max coverage)

RM220K x 5% = RM 11,000 @ year / RM916 @ month.

**Property price 2010 (220K) 2013 (380K), with average of 50K appreciation annually, with potential of 2016 (500K) based on price push factor and material inflation cost.

**So the question here is, justification of why sell so soon? Surely is cool to have 1 big lump sum of money to spend. However look at the interest return, in comparison to property appreciation price.

**When supply is limited, with huge demand, price will further move up. Guys, hold the ground. Don't simply let go, surely unless you need the money.

Cheers!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0376sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:36 PM