Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 The Official P1 W1Max Support Thread 2, P1 Wimax Reps

views

TSLowyat_P1W1MAX
post Jun 23 2010, 10:12 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(gmchun83 @ Jun 22 2010, 09:22 PM)
Hello,
I want to cancel my account for p1 wimax.
I must go to p1 hq at jalan templer,pj?It was far away from my home.

Can i cancel at any p1 outlet that nearby to my home?

Regards,
Wallace
I have PM you earlier. Please kindly check. Thanks.

QUOTE(pupiang @ Jun 22 2010, 11:22 PM)
I am experiencing very slow and unstable connection  here at Kampar, im using HomePlus, pay Rm99 and all i get is this, can you fix my problem? please take a look at the ridiculous speed test result
Hi there,

Let us help you here. Could u please provide us your account no first? laugh.gif

Regards,
Lowyat_P1 Wimax
andrew9292
post Jun 24 2010, 05:56 PM

-/Livin' On A Prayer/-
954 posts

Is P1Wimax available in Bukit Beruang, Melaka. Ixora Apartment, right beside MMU(Multimedia University) ?

ecs33
post Jun 24 2010, 07:27 PM

23 posts

well, i`m going to move to a new place which based on ur coverage do not have p1 available.

i had emailed to careline for inquiry, but todate no response at all.

could u assist to check whether at ukay perdana ampang have an updated coverage?

if not, if i were to cancell, how?

thanx

Added on June 24, 2010, 7:30 pmwell, i`m going to move to a new place which based on ur coverage do not have p1 available.

i had emailed to careline for inquiry, but todate no response at all.

could u assist to check whether at ukay perdana ampang have an updated coverage?

if not, if i were to cancell, how?

thanx

This post has been edited by ecs33: Jun 24 2010, 07:30 PM
audiobox
post Jun 25 2010, 07:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(P1Maggot @ Jun 21 2010, 11:19 PM)
Dear P1 Rep;

Before i left to SIngapore weeks ago, Khalid did call me back informing the net work team will look into my issue end of this month. Of course i don't buy whatever genius einstein plan your network team got. All this is due to my problem had been not been solve effectively since last year till now which is 1 year 6 bloody months.

for the past 6 month, i had been getting waive from you folks...and i am too tired of complaining already. Just to inform you, the connection is drop beyond shiat. maybe you might wanna get the whatever team to look into the base station before coming to fix my problem end of this month.
after i came back from singapore, the connection is below par to my great surprise. Tell Khalid, everymonth he can automatically do me a waive cause i don't see any miracles from you folks. just give me a waive every month and i will live with this kindda speed without complaint.

Thank you.

user posted image
bro, i having the same situation with u. And i really can understand your feeling.

but something good is that u had them to waive for u. and i'm still paying RM99 for the "VERY BAD" connection speed.

i did also request for termination of service without penalty...till now still no reply. (it not my fault, why i need to pay the penalty)

fyi, i spoke with khalid too....he said that i'm wasting my time for calling customer service. So i dont think there is any miracle will happen.

latest update of my bandwidth connection speed, enjoy!
Attached Image
result on 24-06-2010, around 6pm
audiobox
post Jun 25 2010, 07:20 PM

0 posts

Another screenshot of my bandwidth connection speed, enjoy!
i'll try to share it everyday when i'm free.

Attached Image
result on 25-06-2010, around 7pm
GothFebrio
post Jun 26 2010, 12:18 AM

too long...did not read
1,304 posts

i got the prepaid wiggy today, but when i try to register at prepaid.p1.com.my, it says invalid modem....tried on different computers...same result...but i can go online.
shirley_andy
post Jun 26 2010, 12:20 AM

VR Hardware Solution Provider
2,624 posts

QUOTE(audiobox @ Jun 25 2010, 07:13 PM)
bro, i having the same situation with u. And i really can understand your feeling.

but something good is that u had them to waive for u. and i'm still paying RM99 for the "VERY BAD" connection speed.

i did also request for termination of service without penalty...till now still no reply. (it not my fault, why i need to pay the penalty)

fyi, i spoke with khalid too....he said that i'm wasting my time for calling customer service. So i dont think there is any miracle will happen.
Attached Image
i'm surprise ur upload speed faster than dl speed
SUSP1Maggot
post Jun 26 2010, 12:29 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(audiobox @ Jun 25 2010, 07:13 PM)

Attached Image
lodge a report with CFM, and CFM peoples will complaint on behalf of you, if they cannot solve your problem within CFM's allow time frame, then waive is a must since you will get support from CFM.

dun bother with solution, i had been waiting for a solution for a long delay problem back in 2009. Even if they did solve your problem, it will only be TEMPORARY. i dun even bother to call them anymore, cause i know what they will say. Talking to em on phone is like talking to a pre-program machine. Samething apply here...see what P1 Rep do best here? she repeat the same old thing over and over again with same client over and over again till her pay day.

my VPN connection issue still the same, my signall problem still the same, my upload speed problem still the same, my DC problem still the same, my modem hang problem still the same...aiiiii...you will get use to it.

By the way, you got better speed than mine. if you look at my today speedtest.....ping is close to 800, less than 36k download and less than 5k upload.

This post has been edited by P1Maggot: Jun 26 2010, 12:31 AM
falconhour
post Jun 26 2010, 01:50 PM

13 posts

P1 rep, pls do help me here. I've paid my P1 W1max May-June bill but why my Fair Usage still has NOT reset back to what-iam-supposed-to-have-20GB per month instead of showing 0MB remaining. My account no. is 100786946. Please help to take look here. Thank you.
audiobox
post Jun 26 2010, 02:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(shirley_andy @ Jun 26 2010, 12:20 AM)
i'm surprise ur upload speed faster than dl speed
ya...i also don't know how to explain this, perhaps P1 rep can give u an answer.
SUSP1Maggot
post Jun 26 2010, 02:26 PM

39 posts

i wanna share something about one of the problem been bugging me since a year ago.

it happend everytime i need to VPN to US or SG. just happend this morning till now...i got DC every 30 minutes when i am doing my work.

When i got DC, my VPN will disconnect suddent without properly log out, this will cause me logging out leaving the databases open without someone monitoring it, any hoo and haa can use my open database session to alter data especially production business data involving international organizations!!

The DB admin on site will fook me for sure this coming monday for multiple session i had leave the DB open cause i got fooking DC!!!!

chow chi bai!! why must i got DC very systematically every 30 minutes? why not randomly 20 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour?? why mujst sharp sharp 30 minutes!!??? nia mar chow hai!

DO you fookers at P1 think all your end user are some ah beng ah kaw using your services for bit torrent, p0rno video and gaming??!!! you have clients using it for serious shiat!!!!

for those involving in ONSHORE and OFFSHORE work, stay away from P1. chow chi bai i gotta connect my cisco again and again!!!
audiobox
post Jun 26 2010, 02:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(P1Maggot @ Jun 26 2010, 12:29 AM)
lodge a report with CFM, and CFM peoples will complaint on behalf of you, if they cannot solve your problem within CFM's allow time frame, then waive is a must since you will get support from CFM.
what is CFM...haha

dun bother with solution, i had been waiting for a solution for a long delay problem back in 2009. Even if they did solve your problem, it will only be TEMPORARY. i dun even bother to call them anymore, cause i know what they will say. Talking to em on phone is like talking to a pre-program machine. Samething apply here...see what P1 Rep do best here? she repeat the same old thing over and over again with same client over and over again till her pay day.
I totally agree with you cause i experienced it since few month ago, automatic close my cases without solve my issue. re-explain my status/problem/complain everytime i called to P1 customer careline. THIS IS SO ANNOYING

my VPN connection issue still the same, my signall problem still the same, my upload speed problem still the same, my DC problem still the same, my modem hang problem still the same...aiiiii...you will get use to it.
I'm having better luck than you tongue.gif

By the way, you got better speed than mine. if you look at my today speedtest.....ping is close to 800, less than 36k download and less than 5k upload.
yes...my speed is slightly better than u but i dont feel glad of the service that P1 provide. haha
My reply with the red font smile.gif
SUSP1Maggot
post Jun 26 2010, 07:16 PM

39 posts

P1 Rep;

This is for your reference...put me on the waive list cause this kind of speed started since the day i move to PJ, SS2, and now in Selayang, 1 year 6 month. Tell Khalid about this, he know what to do.

user posted image
audiobox
post Jun 27 2010, 01:38 PM

0 posts

latest screenshot of my P1 bandwidth connection speed. enjoy

Attached Image
result on 27-06-2010, around 1.30pm
lolabunny087
post Jun 27 2010, 05:04 PM

27 posts

p1 wimax is bull shit man ... I've had my modem for 4 months .. Its just not worth it

hdroxy
post Jun 27 2010, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

just wondering, can I change prepaid p1wimax to postpaid p1wimax? coz I think the prepaid kinda expensive...
vapeace
post Jun 27 2010, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

wow band service.. at least shitmix slow but seldom dc
ecs33
post Jun 28 2010, 08:50 AM

23 posts

seems no more response from p1 rep..

KAHAK
post Jun 28 2010, 06:09 PM

Getting Started