136 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Puteri Puchong (Investment)

wyshin88
post Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

You guys obviously didn’t pay much attention in Geography or Science class. Earth is not straight up North and South, is slightly slanted. That means, every half a year, the Sun will shine morning North East, Evening South West, and another half of the year will be morning South East, and evening North West. For those who think their house cooler now is because evening Sun is shining North West now, your living room might be cooler but your kitchen is definitely hot now. So it makes no difference.

For those end lot buyer or corner lot, make sure make sure your side with land is on the East side and not the West side, or else you will regret. The most important thing is, corner area must be on the East side.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
moopok
post Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(trojant @ Jul 31 2009, 04:59 PM)
it's becoz the movement of earth around the sun, the direction of the evening sun is changing and not constant from West.

if u observed.. the sun is exactly on the west side during Mar & Sep.
Sep-Dec, the sun is "moving" towards SW... Jan-Mar "moving" back to direct W.
Mar-June "moving" from W towards NW... June-Sep "moving" back to direct W.
this is exactly what i mean to say. Bravo you said it professionally.. thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jul 31 2009, 05:07 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(trojant @ Jul 30 2009, 11:26 PM)
yunalesca, for 1-phase to 3-phase as u explained, any application/approval required from authorities?
tq.
Not MPSJ authorities. Just get TNB to change to 3-phase. TNB got list of external contractors who can do it for you. You will have to pay more deposit. Total can cost RM3K to 5K.

There is one TNB office at Bandar Puteri, behind StandardChartered Bank, near 7Eleven. Go there and ask icon_rolleyes.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
moopok
post Jul 31 2009, 05:11 PM

Getting Started

[quote=wyshin88,Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM]
You guys obviously didn’t pay much attention in Geography or Science class. Earth is not straight up North and South, is slightly slanted. That means, every half a year, the Sun will shine morning North East, Evening South West, and another half of the year will be morning South East, and evening North West. For those who think their house cooler now is because evening Sun is shining North West now, your living room might be cooler but your kitchen is definitely hot now. So it makes no difference.

whistling.gif there is a different.. yr hse is much nearer to yr neighbour at the backlane biggrin.gif so time of getting the sunshine is shorter b4 it set. As compare to the front with a 50ft wide rd in between hses.
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jul 31 2009, 05:13 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Tohsan @ Jul 31 2009, 10:06 AM)
Ya my sifu usually calculate the "pat chee" of all the members of the family, plus a bit of "mau san" as well as the "flying star" calculation to check the house,after that he will consult his temple god also about the house, he is a "tang-ki" so its easier to check whether the house got "bad energy" or uninvited guest staying. Been consulting him for a very long time already, thats why I consult him again after getting this second house.

According to him, house fengshui is 80% external factor,20% is internal factor, the rest also depend on individual luck and all the text book theory.

Added on July 31, 2009, 10:11 am

Better safe than sorrylo I should say tats why i consult fengshui sifu.

Ya buddhist monk always talk about "letting go" but not everyone is able to utilise this concept easily, in fact children can pratice them more easily compare to adult.

Well, cannot denied it, out of 10 of my friend, 6 will consult fengshui master. You don't want to stay in a house facing "T" junction or cul-de-sac area very bad for fengshui and very dangerous in science term, some drunk fella might drive straight into your house, tat time no Buddha can help you. laugh.gif

I talk to some BK9 Cahaya broker enquire about house prices for sub-sale, those facing south,she quote me extra RM30k, so I think the facing part have to do with the price too sometime.
Wah extra 30K for facing south?? mad.gif

I think the broker just want to earn extra $$$ lar. Puteri 11 houses all face north and south only. When IOI sell that time all same price for north or south. Except for Olivia/Primrose houses where IOI sold extra 10K for houses nearer to the slope because got better view. But of course now IOI gonna build 18-storey high-rise so the view is blocked. So why IOI ask buyer to pay extra 10K for view??? vmad.gif
+Quote Post
trojant
post Jul 31 2009, 05:14 PM

Casual

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jul 31 2009, 06:07 PM)
Not MPSJ authorities. Just get TNB to change to 3-phase. TNB got list of external contractors who can do it for you. You will have to pay more deposit. Total can cost RM3K to 5K.

There is one TNB office at Bandar Puteri, behind StandardChartered Bank, near 7Eleven. Go there and ask  icon_rolleyes.gif
ic... tat means it's just $$$ matter. tq.
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jul 31 2009, 05:27 PM

On my way

QUOTE(trojant @ Jul 31 2009, 05:14 PM)
ic... tat means it's just $$$ matter. tq.
Actually when I renovate my house that time I also wanted to change to 3-phase. But after calculate the cost (3K-5K) I decided to stick with 1-phase. Also the contractor no guarantee can pull the cable. If got stuck, he will hack the whole floor from main-gate to the store room. rclxub.gif

You only need 3-phase if u really big user, like more than 5 air-conds on at same time, etc. So far I have no problem with 1-phase (no power-tripping). rclxms.gif

Got trip a few times and complained to IOI. IOI changed the fuse to a new one (Free during defect period). Now everything okay icon_idea.gif

If Serena/Zarra give 3-phase then good lor. If not also never mind. You won't actually need it. If you kiasu, then another story lar. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Cyberiq
post Jul 31 2009, 06:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wyshin88 @ Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM)

For those end lot buyer or corner lot, make sure make sure your side with land is on the East side and not the West side, or else you will regret. The most important thing is, corner area must be on the East side.
woo..good in Geography lesson...yes..i also noticed that during half a year it will change...the earth is slanting.
yes can see this during CNY...the Evening South West...and end of the year evening North West.

I think developer will avoid built the house facing west or east...as it will only benefit 1 side but not the other side..then
the other side how to sell.

This post has been edited by Cyberiq: Jul 31 2009, 06:24 PM
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Jul 31 2009, 07:15 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Cyberiq @ Jul 31 2009, 06:12 PM)
woo..good in Geography lesson...yes..i also noticed that during half a year it will change...the earth is slanting.
yes can see this during CNY...the Evening South West...and end of the year evening North West.

I think developer will avoid built the house facing west or east...as it will only benefit 1 side but not the other side..then
the other side how to sell.
Ai yar. Just go to Puteri 11 any day at around 5-6pm and see for yourself which orientation u like. North or South. See the sun still shining hot... notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
maninblack
post Aug 1 2009, 09:29 AM

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jul 31 2009, 05:27 PM)
Actually when I renovate my house that time I also wanted to change to 3-phase. But after calculate the cost (3K-5K) I decided to stick with 1-phase. Also the contractor no guarantee can pull the cable. If got stuck, he will hack the whole floor from main-gate to the store room.  rclxub.gif

You only need 3-phase if u really big user, like more than 5 air-conds on at same time, etc. So far I have no problem with 1-phase (no power-tripping).  rclxms.gif

Got trip a few times and complained to IOI. IOI changed the fuse to a new one (Free during defect period). Now everything okay  icon_idea.gif

If Serena/Zarra give 3-phase then good lor. If not also never mind. You won't actually need it. If you kiasu, then another story lar.  rclxm9.gif
I suggest u change it during renovation rather than after u move in.
It total mess, in future ir u wanna change into 3 phase.
Its ur own property & u staying in..
well, the desecion is ur to make...
+Quote Post
myfruitbay
post Aug 1 2009, 10:47 AM

QUOTE(Tohsan @ Jul 31 2009, 10:06 AM)
Ya my sifu usually calculate the "pat chee" of all the members of the family, plus a bit of "mau san" as well as the "flying star" calculation to check the house,after that he will consult his temple god also about the house, he is a "tang-ki" so its easier to check whether the house got "bad energy" or uninvited guest staying. Been consulting him for a very long time already, thats why I consult him again after getting this second house.

According to him, house fengshui is 80% external factor,20% is internal factor, the rest also depend on individual luck and all the text book theory.

Added on July 31, 2009, 10:11 am

Better safe than sorrylo I should say tats why i consult fengshui sifu.

Ya buddhist monk always talk about "letting go" but not everyone is able to utilise this concept easily, in fact children can pratice them more easily compare to adult.

Well, cannot denied it, out of 10 of my friend, 6 will consult fengshui master. You don't want to stay in a house facing "T" junction or cul-de-sac area very bad for fengshui and very dangerous in science term, some drunk fella might drive straight into your house, tat time no Buddha can help you. laugh.gif

I talk to some BK9 Cahaya broker enquire about house prices for sub-sale, those facing south,she quote me extra RM30k, so I think the facing part have to do with the price too sometime.
Mine is facing south... kakaka BK9... feeling good with that place even didnt see show unit.
You are true, very hard to let go. Decided not to enlighten... believe FS 25% la.. dont be too ignorant to chinese believe for thousands of years.

Find, the zest buyers are all young guys. I found better chat over this forum.. hahaha thumbup.gif

ah, ha, dont forget my view, show you. 254 ft from ground. Hope it's as it's. biggrin.gif

Added on August 1, 2009, 10:56 am
QUOTE(charlesPuchong @ Jul 31 2009, 11:03 AM)
laugh.gif i mean morning sunshine come in at the left and evening sunshine coming from the right .....my hse is end lot , so only feel sunshine at left hand side at the morning and my opposite neighbour (Facing north) is enjoying the sunshine at the evening time. You have to see your self the hse then you will know what i am talking about wink.gif
Physic can explain this.
North South also not important.

If your house dinding which is concrete hit more sun light at the afternoon and evening.
The heat will bring forward to the night.
Because concrete will release heat slower than air, steal. So, you will have warmer temp than outside air.
Thurs, you will be hot.

For cold country, this is good.
cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

This post has been edited by myfruitbay: Aug 1 2009, 10:56 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Tohsan
post Aug 1 2009, 11:46 AM

Regular

QUOTE(myfruitbay @ Aug 1 2009, 10:47 AM)
Mine is facing south... kakaka BK9... feeling good with that place even didnt see show unit.
You are true, very hard to let go. Decided not to enlighten... believe FS 25% la.. dont be too ignorant to chinese believe for thousands of years.

Find, the zest buyers are all young guys. I found better chat over this forum.. hahaha thumbup.gif

ah, ha, dont forget my view, show you. 254 ft from ground. Hope it's as it's. biggrin.gif

Added on August 1, 2009, 10:56 am

Physic can explain this.
North South also not important.

If your house dinding which is concrete hit more sun light at the afternoon and evening.
The heat will bring forward to the night.
Because concrete will release heat slower than air, steal. So, you will have warmer temp than outside air.
Thurs, you will be hot.

For cold country, this is good.
cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif
human sure is ignorant 1, otherwise we won't be earthling anymore laugh.gif

I still don't understand the rationality behind the steep increase in price of those BK9 house price. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
Cyberiq
post Aug 1 2009, 12:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Tohsan @ Aug 1 2009, 11:46 AM)
human sure is ignorant 1, otherwise we won't be earthling anymore  laugh.gif

I still don't understand the rationality behind the steep increase in price of those BK9 house price.  rclxub.gif
I think is just asking price from the owner..depends on the owner ask how much...not the FS or geography issue.
U may want to sell ur house higher price than ur neighbour or vice versa...or some owner want to invest in another
project and wanna let go their existing investment faster..than might sell more cheap...sub-sale marhh...

+Quote Post
HW-Racer
post Aug 1 2009, 08:12 PM

Enthusiast

heard around 40 + zarra buyers paid the 10%
+Quote Post
Tohsan
post Aug 1 2009, 10:03 PM

Regular

so IOI come out with a proper floor plan for Zarra ?
+Quote Post
trojant
post Aug 1 2009, 11:45 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Tohsan @ Aug 1 2009, 11:03 PM)
so IOI come out with a proper floor plan for Zarra ?
they oledi put online brochure of zarra... but there are lots and lots of mistakes & inconsistencies within the brochure itself
some specs are even cut-&-paste of serena doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

wat a surprise... this new lady boss aiya sweat.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by trojant: Aug 1 2009, 11:47 PM
+Quote Post
Tohsan
post Aug 2 2009, 10:45 AM

Regular

let say if they promise to use the amended floor plan but later revert bck to the cut and paste floor plan, can this be consider misrepresentation in the court of law?
+Quote Post
JayC75
post Aug 2 2009, 12:41 PM

Here We Go

QUOTE(trojant @ Aug 1 2009, 11:45 PM)
they oledi put online brochure of zarra... but there are lots and lots of mistakes & inconsistencies within the brochure itself
some specs are even cut-&-paste of serena  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif

wat a surprise... this new lady boss aiya  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
ya..so many mistakes...was a surprise IOI can make such a silly mistake like validity of brochure is from 2008 doh.gif rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
myfruitbay
post Aug 2 2009, 02:10 PM

Tohsan,
You are the man. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif IOI just increase The Peak price for 20k.

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif blush.gif

http://www.ioiproperties.com.my/bdrputeripuchong/tc.html
+Quote Post
WingZero
post Aug 2 2009, 02:25 PM

Casual

the final floor layout will be the one in your SPA