7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Puteri Puchong Investment

views

TSHW-Racer
post May 1 2009, 05:37 PM, updated 13y ago

Enthusiast
729 posts

saw their latest phase the Serena...22x75 double storey house....(by IOI group)...do u think is worth investing ?

RM525K onwards

noticed that the properties there keep increasing with every new phase !
TSHW-Racer
post May 17 2009, 08:54 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ May 8 2009, 05:39 PM)
How good are they selling? Laku?
i think almost sold out for the 2 storey...now left with the 2 1/2 storey (starting from RM628K) heard starting
next week all extra RM10K
TSHW-Racer
post May 18 2009, 10:23 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ May 18 2009, 12:19 AM)
wow.. many rich men in puchong, terrace house selling more that 1/2 million so fast finishing, some more price increase in this economic condition  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

Added on May 18, 2009, 5:45 pm

HW-Racer, u got accurate info nod.gif  nod.gif , ioi website has updated the minimum price at 538k (compared to 528k earlier)
effective today the 2storey type Serena...price increased to RM548K and inter 2 1/2 storey increased to RM638K
TSHW-Racer
post May 20 2009, 10:37 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ May 20 2009, 05:47 PM)
website only stated 538,800, not 548k yet.
is RM528 K to RM538K.... all the 2 storey almost sold out....now still
available for 2 1/2 storey RM628K rclxms.gif
TSHW-Racer
post May 21 2009, 10:40 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ May 21 2009, 10:31 AM)
Wondering what is the plan in the ioi-intellicity? Will there be suddenly a few high rise building next to Serena?
Trojant (aka Trojan) ...have u book a unit of Serena ?? looks like u are in most of the forums talking
about the Serana...

If u are really interested....quickly book one....heard only left about 5 units of 2 storey serena
facing Future commercial area.... (which is still uncertain) and the 2 1/2 storey also not many
units left.... and the last phase will definetely cost more eg. 10% extra ?

I think the commercial project will be something like IOI Boulevard with al-fresno dining

This post has been edited by HW-Racer: May 21 2009, 10:43 PM
TSHW-Racer
post May 31 2009, 08:06 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(Raffaelle @ May 31 2009, 12:44 PM)
Yalor.. Many reputable developers are setting up a development around this area
Developers in whole Puchong area include I&P, Setia, IOI, YTL, Malton, Hillcrest, etc...

But so far only properties in Bdr Puteri and Bdr Kinrara are the highest...not only in puchong,,,
but also area...if u make a comparison of prices.... 22x75 houses in Bdr Puteri and Bdr Kinrara
are approx. RM400K onwards..
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 4 2009, 10:46 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

heard that the last phase of the landed 2 & 2.5 storey houses next to Serena will be launching
end of this year....and the pricing will be higher than Serena.... maybe now u pay
RM638800 for a 2.5 storey Serena....and next phase RM638K for 2 storey only tongue.gif
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 6 2009, 05:21 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(hanif444 @ Jun 6 2009, 09:55 AM)
i heard Vistaria residency got late bird discount now...with cash back,6 air con,++...
I like the Vistaria Residences...(if can afford RM800K ++ house) !!

i think the last phase of Bdr Puteri Puchong could be at least RM50K higher....

currently, Juniper 2.5 sty selling between RM540K to RM570K.... but I rather fork out
extra RM50K + for the new 2.5 storey Senera...given the new modern design,
spacious layout & high ceiling, the courtyard...attached bathroom for every room,
and better tiles, auto gate, alarm system compared to Juniper...

I noticed that IOI tend to offer more features and then charged higher price
with each phase...eg.
(back fully extended, auto gate, alarm system, etc...)
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 7 2009, 08:16 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ Jun 7 2009, 03:02 PM)
wondering if serena pre-installed with piping for solar system?
trojant....u book the 2 storey or 2 1/2 storey ? really hope that the last phase of the residential to be launch soon
...so that both Serena and Future launching houses can be completed almost same time...
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 11 2009, 09:46 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(JayC75 @ Jun 11 2009, 05:06 PM)
RM80 quite expensive, i'm paying RM35 at my Tmn Putra Prima...  tongue.gif

Any break in case so far??
I think for Serana....RM50 per month is sufficient...

Upon completion of Serena and the last phase of residential at BPP....it will merge
will existing phase of Juniper + Lilac + Serana + future launch.... = <500 units of houses...

assuming only 60% of the 500 houses paying RM50 each.... u get about RM15K per month...
enought to hire about 5 to 6 Guards for 2 session (day & night) each... and noticed
that the entire phase...consist of only 2 entrance/exit points !!

(really hope that IOI could build 2 guard houses ....one at the existing Lilac + Juniper
and the other one at Serana + FUture launch).. rclxms.gif
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 11 2009, 10:20 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(moopok @ Jun 11 2009, 09:57 PM)
govt hospital is at the corner of the shoplot (alliance bank & std chartered bank) public library is at the new yellow building opposite badminton hall....abt the security charges, maybe the RA wud like to hired "Gurkha guard" like at desa parkcity...hahaha Rm80 shud be enough i hope..

Added on June 11, 2009, 10:02 pmfellow malaysian... if u r still thinking of buying hse in BPP..do be quick, i got wind that most of the serena unit r took up by singaporean investor lar....they wl further jet up property price here.
I thought singaporean are buying lake edge ?
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 13 2009, 12:06 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(trojant @ Jun 12 2009, 10:37 AM)
i mean another entry/exit point  smile.gif
trojant

I was told there will be no entrance/exit point link from Intellicity....but even with the
new entry/exit point...total is only 3.... so i think is still easy to manage....given
the number of units totalling almost 500 ++ houses.... and we can hire
at least 2 guards for all the 3 entry/exit points...and add 2 more on patrol....
if monthly fee around RM50.... tongue.gif

I think IOI should build a community hall/facility... and if they want to make money...
build a club house (like those at bkt jalil & Bdr Kinrara)...and better still build a
golf course... drool.gif They can build a club house next to the existing
badminton hall....and include facilities such as tennis courts, squash, futsal,
swimming pool, driving range, gym, etc....and charge a membership fees
eg...RM150 per month....

And I also feel that IOI should contribute to build a bigger police station given the
size of the township & commercial areas.... (look at the big police station at Bdr
Puchong Jaya, Bdr kinrara, Bdr Bukit puchong...etc)

TSHW-Racer
post Jun 13 2009, 04:50 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

really hope that IOI could improve the traffic flow at Bdr Puteri Puchong....is getting worse each day
due to the huge number of shopoffice...and commercials planned for BPP.... i think they should
be another tunner/flyover to go in & out of BPP...and also re-plan the internal roads !
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 14 2009, 04:14 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jun 14 2009, 03:54 PM)
Eh... What and where is DPC?
Desa Park City....is located near Bukit Maluri Kepong.... near to Sunway SPK project...and near manjalara kepong....
is a high end Gated & Guarded communicty...most of the properties there selling from Rm800K now...

if u use the LDP going towards Sri Damansara...after u pass the last LDP Toll...go straight...and make a U-turn before the
traffic lights to Sri Damansasra.... after U-turn.... keep left...the 1st junction...turn left.... and u will c Desa Park city !!!

Added on June 14, 2009, 4:17 pm

Bdr Puteri Puchong...will be Klang Valley's best place to stay if IOI build the followings :-

1) Donate land to build a bigger Police Station...
2) Built a club houses with facilities such as gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, squash...etc
3) Another entrance/exit point to BPP + better internal road systems to ensure better traffic diversion and not
choked on the main road !
4) Built fencing + guard house for each phase
5) Plant more trees in the Taman + more play ground + bigger Central Park...

This post has been edited by HW-Racer: Jun 14 2009, 04:17 PM
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 14 2009, 09:57 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Hope IOI could emulate SP Setia by planting more trees & build better parks, Central parks (with lakes)...at bdr Puteri Puchong...

the tag of Bdr Puteri is Smart Living, Garden City (if I am not mistaken)....but look at their lanscapce + trees + parks can't
compare to SP Setia 's Pusat Bandar Puchong with mature Trees, nice central parks, good landscapes... !

This post has been edited by HW-Racer: Jun 14 2009, 09:58 PM
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 14 2009, 10:34 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Desa Park City got to compared with other Gated community such as Lake Edge, Sierra mas, etc..

it will be good if developer develop a G&G project in Puchong... biggrin.gif

Heard from sources...the next phase of Bdr Puteri Puchong residential (last phase)...will be approx.
RM30K higher... so a 2 storey house will be around RM560K and 2.5 storey RM660K...

I think the 2.5 sty serena are quite nice...the design, courtyard and the good location ! tongue.gif
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 15 2009, 09:26 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jun 15 2009, 06:56 PM)
This is another problem. With so many shop but less car park. If you go for lunch or dinner or banking, you got to round n round. Soon there would be double park and chaos like puchong jaya. And built the car park building far far at the corner side. I wonder who gonna park there hmm.gif And it so unsafe amd crippy for a lady to walk n park there.  sweat.gif
For shop lot planning, I think Taipan is more better than BPP. thumbup.gif
I agreed with ozak,,,, in fact I think the Puchong vicinity should be given the name "the Land of Shopoffice"....I suspect Puchong
may have the highest shopoffice per capita in klang valley ....

just look at both side of LDP....and Bdr Puchong Jaya, Puchong Utama, Bdr Puteri, Pusat Bandar Puchong.....so many shopoffice...
and developers keep on building shopoffice... with new shopoffice projects coming up in bdr Puteri, Puchong Jaya, Puchong Utama,
taman Meranti, Puchong Putra Prima, Tasik Prima, Bdr Bkt Puchong....more shopoffice coming up...mainly 3 to 4 storey....

TSHW-Racer
post Jun 16 2009, 09:26 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Jun 16 2009, 07:28 PM)
surpisingly the built-up is smaller than Serena 1...and should be priced higher.... so better grab
the remaining units of 2 1/2 storey Serena now.... at lower price and bigger built-up and
unique courtyard concept ! rclxms.gif
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 18 2009, 08:37 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

saw the master plan model at IOI sales office...the building model behind the Puteri mart looks like
a school building to me...it is actually pretty near to the Serena....& Lilac!

I think BPP urgently needs another entrance/exit maybe a tunnel or flyover...to ease the congestion
due to the high number of commercial properties in that area! and also build a club house!
TSHW-Racer
post Jun 20 2009, 10:47 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

any idea whether Serean 2.5 storey has been sold out or not ?? the new launch of Serena 2...
should be within 1 or 2 months time....with smaller built-up and higher pricing !
i think serena 2 should have a bigger car porch than Serena 1...

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0504sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:58 AM