Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
124 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amansiara @ Jalan Ipoh, Selayang v2, congrats to P2 , P3 owners VP !!!!!

views

silvertron
post Mar 6 2009, 02:44 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

anyone going this weekend? I yet to receive my keys but I really want to start measuring my unit to get exact costings for renovation.

Anyone?
tsohtan
post Mar 6 2009, 02:52 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 6 2009, 12:04 PM)
OK, i understand that everyone is quite pissed off with the developer, same like me not everyone can afford 2 houses and everyone needs to move in to their new house when its ready instead of having to look for a premise to rent while waiting for the stupid CF which noone knows when the approval can be given by the relevant authourities. Some cases have taken as long as 7 years, can you wait ?????? Maybe by then the developer dissapears from the scene and the government has to get someone to take over the project which again will delay another couple of years and by then those houses that are ready will be pilferred and damage as there will be no company looking after the premises. Just imagine this scenario, it could happen. I am not siding withthe developer. I am like all of you, a poor house buyer buying the very first house. My reasoning is that it would be better to get a comittee to have a table talk with the developer (with Lawyers) discuss the CF issue and have a meeting with the authourities that approves the CF together with the developer present, sign a petition for the CF approval and see it the CF can be approved which now is the critical issue because without this it is no point having a house where you do not have electricity and water and how are you going to stay there not discounting that our payment to the banks for our loans are ongoing.
My advice is once we get our CF and taken over vacant possession of the premises then everyone can screw the hell out of the developer for the shit work that they have done for rectification or take them to court if they do make the ammendment or repairs. Buying property from unreputable developers have risks and the level or quality control can be poor and we buyers after looking a nice brochures takes the bait but when comparing the final completed product we want to vomit but then again with we cannot disclaim ownership so we have to bear with it so lets hope the commitee can make some headway. Lets fight the authourities first then the developer. Bye for now.
Hi bcc,

Since u had bring lawyer to talk with them, any advice from your lawyer?

And i think you should point your "gun" toward developer. NOT us. Government is NOT a "TOTALLY" DUMBER!!!, how can they just judge base on ONLY this forum.

Yes u'r same with us, and please don believe the deve.'s shit talk, they just simply said and gave excuses on what ever way. Hope u r with us to solve the problem. and i believe u been mislead by their excuses....

Sigh....Malaysia BOLEH!!!!

Apa pun BOLEH berlaku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bcc
post Mar 6 2009, 02:52 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(bluesky_king @ Mar 6 2009, 01:47 PM)
bcc since u already meet up the developer ? did the developer tell u the solution how to solve all these problem?
Fristly we hv to think of our cf,then if the cf aprov we cn talk about d damagers.
Nw if we talk about damage here damage ther,is wasting our time. rclxub.gif If cf aprov then d developer is doin nothing,then we cn start to fire them kau kau??Hope u'll understand,im oso tahan.
tsohtan
post Mar 6 2009, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 6 2009, 02:52 PM)
Fristly we hv to think of our cf,then if the cf aprov we cn talk about d damagers.
Nw if we talk about damage here damage ther,is wasting our time. rclxub.gif If cf aprov then d developer is doin nothing,then we cn start to fire them kau kau??Hope u'll understand,im oso tahan.
If we're really get the CF with such condition, we have even more issue to care, since MPS had approved, they will think the problem is reticfy!
Then deve. can ignore u,

The condition that we refer to is the
1. Width of the road.
2. Low Toilet ceiling
3. Car porch steep.

All thse problem is relate to safety concern!!!

NOT THOSE MINOR DAMAGE!!!

Then during that time you got to show ur face on newspaper only can make developer "move"...

This post has been edited by tsohtan: Mar 6 2009, 03:00 PM
Shafary
post Mar 6 2009, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Hi Everyone,

Panas oic today semua orang!!!!!

Ok please find enclosed a brief explanation on what we discussed on our meeting with Home Buyer Association Mr. Chang.

As mentioned in it we have to individually write in to the developer to request for the status of the CF. In the midst of getting the engineer contacts, once letter ready I will post it here so everyone can copy and do the necessary changes to it and send it out individually.

Apart from that we have also talked to our area counsellor Mr. Tan. He told us he will help to check with MPS on our CF application. My hubby is to supposed to call next week to find out status on this matter, will update later.

Ok as to what we need to do later is to arrange for a meeting (as indicated in item no. 6 - letter attached).

Another Info: All the items on the handbook can be changed don't worry. Our main concern is CF and only once we get the CF can we create a committee known as JMB (Joint Management Body) whereby we buyers will have more shares and 1% share is owned by developer... that means whatever issue that we bring up kat AGM Meetings we can vote and change for instance:

1. RM3000 deposit
2. Having Pets
3. Parking of visitors / allowing them to come in
4. Any other matters pertaining to Amansiara that needs to be viewed from time to time.

So Please everyone help to send out the letter and if anyone staying around Shah Alam boleh tak go get the form to arrange for a meeting.

Thank you.

Rgds,
Sharin

Added on March 6, 2009, 3:05 pmHi,

Forgot to mention something... the whole idea of arranging the meeting is to discuss and come to a conclusion on important matters:

1. is the place safe to stay in - since landslide happens (and there was info that our land is filled with water, so in the long run might have problem if the piling done was not good) so we can get government engineer to check and verify for us.

2. who does the Club Membership ownership belongs to?

3. CF is a package – does it include the clubhouse?

4. When is the clubhouse supposed to be completed?

5.Not identified – walls and roof – who does it belong to? And where are the boundaries?

6. When can we get our CF... what is holding them back from giving approval?

We were also told to give a powerpoint presentation indicating and showing all the defects and what issues that we are not happy about in our taman!!!!!

So please someone help to sort out the interview with the relevant departments.

TQ again.

Rgds,
Sharin

This post has been edited by Shafary: Mar 6 2009, 03:05 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  HBA___meeting.doc ( 24k ) Number of downloads: 114
eeda
post Mar 6 2009, 03:34 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(kokiegigit @ Mar 4 2009, 05:47 PM)
i have forgotten to snap pics of the current driveway. maybe this weekend if free will snap some pics. the gate too the contractor has lowered it.
Hai kokiegigit,

it would be much appreciated if u can help to snap pics my unit . I really anxious on how my driveway look like. its 160B. Can u tell me which road is mine. is it Jalan Amamnsiara 1/5 with the narrow road 28'?

thank you in advanced. rclxms.gif

by the way I signed my SnP 27 Feb 2006, but till now havent recvd my key yet. Y ar?

silvertron
post Mar 6 2009, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

Shafary ... and to those who has contributed to the Amansiara cause. I sincerely thank you guys for all the efforts put in. CF is important to us all, but by having the CF, I think the bank I took loan from will release the final payment, which means all outstanding payments to the developer are done.
Anyone can guess what will happen when the developer got all the monies.

Ok, let's not be so pessimistic. But let's us think and try to come out with practical solutions.

What I mean is, for example, 28-feet roads. There is no way those roads can be widen. How can be make the traffic smooth, avoid parking woes and protect the safety of our children.

The water tank is another issue, some suggested to remove them, put them at the back, etc.

Perhaps we can start proposing some changes or suggestions while waiting for the committee to form.

Here are my suggestions:

1. ROADS. For narrow roads, if possible make them ONE-WAY. If the road has only one entry, then there must be ample space for three-point turn at the dead-end of the road.

2. PARKING. I believe most of us may have TWO (or more) cars. Perhaps we should have markings on the road (if possible) so that cars park at the road side are parked accordingly without blocking the traffic.

3. VISITORS PARKING. There must be various designated visitors parking. We have to identify areas suitable to be made visitors parkings.

4. SLOPED Entrance. For those houses that have sloped entrance with 20% gradient or more, they should have the first priority to get designated parkings, in front of their house. Perhaps permanent markings can be use to mark those areas. Proper drainage should be done since flooding is likely possible when rain is heavy.

Ok .. that is what I can think of from my working desk in the office. Let's hear from the rest of you.

popshuvit5
post Mar 6 2009, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

or mayb its part of the package the dev givin us...back to nature concept by leadmont,so we can have own temp water fountain or fish tank just 1 step frm door(good lucky feng shui..)...not bad uhh laedmont..really good...im sure ter's many more hiddin surprises waitin us...lol...surrpriseeee *chaaakkkkk!!! *

tis is really no good man....flooded depan2 rumah everytim ujan...nie bukan rumah setinggan kite beli...price range 180k pon hapen like tis aarrr??? aiyaaa...*pening* rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

QUOTE(tsohtan @ Mar 5 2009, 04:46 PM)
OH MY GOD!!!!

We really need to speak out LOUD to them!!! Don't tell us this is the DESIGNER IDEA!!!!.

NO wonder people get CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shafary
post Mar 6 2009, 05:37 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Hi Silvertron,

MY S&P ah even after getting cf the bank don't release all monies to developer.... the final payment is after 18months..... i guess this was a mistake the developer tak perasaan kut... because my friend also bought a unit in amansiara and hers was once CF dapat bank release all monies to dev.

Real Devils!!!!!

kpdjfamily
post Mar 6 2009, 05:40 PM

20 posts

That's what i thought too but my unit was locked if keys not given yet

Added on March 6, 2009, 5:42 pm
QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 6 2009, 02:44 PM)
anyone going this weekend?  I yet to receive my keys but I really want to start measuring my unit to get exact costings for renovation.

Anyone?
That's what i thought too but they locked our unit if keys are not given yet

Added on March 6, 2009, 6:11 pm
QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 5 2009, 09:53 PM)
Dear all amansiara member,do u'll know that when make a bad comment to amansiara will effected our cf???Coze i already meet out with our developer last few days with my lawyer.have a discussion with our developer,they have mention that the goverment have rejected our cf three times summited buy our developer is coze the goverment serve in the lay out forum,so they know that u'll have alot of complaint ,so they have excuse not to give cf.Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.so the goverment maybe will get this point to attack our developer to built back weighted.Then the cf will be delay how many month or year,do u'll know that???Do u'll know that after u get the vp u got the right to complaint to ur developer if any damagers.Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. sad.gif
U mean what we have paid justify with these kind of workmanship. So leadmont shld be very happy and satisfy with their construction is it? Come on, goverment does not fully rely on our complaints they can see with their own eyes NOT JUST LISTEN....they r not a small child, they r professional ok!

Added on March 6, 2009, 6:30 pm
OK, i understand that everyone is quite pissed off with the developer, same like me not everyone can afford 2 houses and everyone needs to move in to their new house when its ready instead of having to look for a premise to rent while waiting for the stupid CF which noone knows when the approval can be given by the relevant authourities. Some cases have taken as long as 7 years, can you wait ?????? Maybe by then the developer dissapears from the scene and the government has to get someone to take over the project which again will delay another couple of years and by then those houses that are ready will be pilferred and damage as there will be no company looking after the premises. Just imagine this scenario, it could happen. I am not siding withthe developer. I am like all of you, a poor house buyer buying the very first house. My reasoning is that it would be better to get a comittee to have a table talk with the developer (with Lawyers) discuss the CF issue and have a meeting with the authourities that approves the CF together with the developer present, sign a petition for the CF approval and see it the CF can be approved which now is the critical issue because without this it is no point having a house where you do not have electricity and water and how are you going to stay there not discounting that our payment to the banks for our loans are ongoing.
My advice is once we get our CF and taken over vacant possession of the premises then everyone can screw the hell out of the developer for the shit work that they have done for rectification or take them to court if they do make the ammendment or repairs. Buying property from unreputable developers have risks and the level or quality control can be poor and we buyers after looking a nice brochures takes the bait but when comparing the final completed product we want to vomit but then again with we cannot disclaim ownership so we have to bear with it so lets hope the commitee can make some headway. Lets fight the authourities first then the developer. Bye for now.
BCC,
Everyone has their rights to voice out their dissatisfaction. If the job is no good its proven to be bad. Forum is meant for complains and for compliments too. My sure if the project is good even beyond our expectations, a lot of happy face will shown in this forum.....We are not insane people

This post has been edited by kpdjfamily: Mar 6 2009, 06:30 PM
wkfvenus
post Mar 7 2009, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

Thks for all the contribution from you all. I really appreciate the efford from you all especially tsohtan & shafary cos you leading us to the right way by providing very useful info and that's what shd we carry out.

Shafary - Rgd yr item 3, CCM issue. 1 of my fren do perform this b4 buying, 1 of the director was being declare bankraptcy before.

For those who already get the key, may i know wat else doc is attach together with the VP? As i know, there is none of the manner of VP had being match with our S&P. Don't believe if dev tell you about they can VP bcos of CCC. fyi, CCC only effective since somewhere in year 2007 and is issue by Architect. We not fall under this category. If no any supported doc with the VP, we may write in to architect to get their confirmation. Architect can't simply allow dev to give VP without their consent. They might face the legal action if they do so.

I believe all of us buying amansiara are attract by the show unit. Unfortunetly, can anyone tell me any phase 1 unit have the same design structure with the show unit. According to my knowledge, the show unit must build according to at lease same with 1 design in phase 1. Obviously, answer is NO from my observation. You all may clearly notice that the L-shape staircase and shrink store room door was not mention in show unit, rite? Mean they chaeting us, rite? Correct me if im wrong, do you all notice that 1 of the layout in S&P do draw out the store room door. I found that the store room door shd higher then the car porch height. In other word, shd look like the show unit.

Let me summarize some different between show unit and actual output on phase 1:

1. L-Shape staircase.
2. Shrink store room door.
3. 1 of the row facing garden no longer enjoying the garden view due to the the damn high wall was build.
4. The new row build in jalan aman suria 1/6 was not mention, even not mention in any future development. (Sorry for those unit owner, not meant to blame you all)

QUOTE(Shafary @ Mar 5 2009, 02:08 PM)
Hi Amansiara Owners,

2. when passing by during heavy rain last week sunday... we saw this wall in front of phase 3 was leaking (lot of water gushing through) - from amansiara 1 go straight turn left further down at the end of the wall was the leakage.

3. rumah siapa ini 15-1, the entrance was flooded...

please see picture.
omg, i believ not oni this house facing this prob. My unit dining area and master room was bit flood due to the windows was not close properly. But i can't do anythings yet cos havent get my key. rclxub.gif

QUOTE(augustinetan @ Mar 6 2009, 01:52 PM)
u right ,we buyer always on the losing side.complain ,cf delay,no complain cf approval,you on your own,unless sign agreement with developer
after cf approval,still have rectify all complaint. rclxub.gif

We were also mislead by the S&P that we thought the 28 feet narrow road is a back lane and how the hell do we know our house is facing which side. We thought our hse is facing the 50 feet main road but end up our main road looks like a back lane. Imagine if both side houses park their 2nd car outside, how are v going to access the road and once you enter wrongly to our lane you have to reverse out. No way you can do 3 point turn if 2nd car park outside. Why this kind of simple calculation oso the engineer can't think of ah. Really don't know what to say and no way to rectify this unless you demolish one row of the houses.  cry.gif "Really stay in oso die, don't stay oso die"

i measure the wide of the road,according to plan is 28 feet,the plan was approval before house bulit.
how the plan got approval by authority? ohmy.gif townhouse design have different level  main door facing front and back,where got black lane.
The authority should know that when they approval the plan,some monkey business going on. blink.gif
Really no idea... i try to convince myself wit thousand stupid reason, but none of it works.. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 5 2009, 09:53 PM)
Dear all amansiara member,do u'll know that when make a bad comment to amansiara will effected our cf???Coze i already meet out with our developer last few days with my lawyer.have a discussion with our developer,they have mention that the goverment have rejected our cf three times summited buy our developer is coze the goverment serve in the lay out forum,so they know that u'll have alot of complaint ,so they have excuse not to give cf.Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.so the goverment maybe will get this point to attack our developer to built back weighted.Then the cf will be delay how many month or year,do u'll know that???Do u'll know that after u get the vp u got the right to complaint to ur developer if any damagers.Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. sad.gif
feel disapointment on wat you say during this period when everybody try to get the prob solve. i don't care you are the buyer, MPS staff or dev. If you are the buyer, then i think yr unit is the most perfect unit in phase 1. Id you are from MPS or dev, then much more better, at lease u know wat we actually facing. You think we never consider b4 wat you mention? if you are all way with us from starting in this forum, you will know whr goes wrong on wat u hv voice out. Pls spend some time to review back on we hv discuss so long.

QUOTE(fwmun @ Mar 6 2009, 12:03 PM)
I certainly disagree with your comment. The CF problem is due to the narrow road of some row of the houses, whereby my husband "princeoflark" went to MPS to check this out. The officer straight away told him that we will not approve this size of narrow road of 28 feet (if you're not sure how narrow is 28 feet please go n check out Jln Amansiara 1/5, u will understand what I mean). He has told my husband that the standard road of front house should be 40 feet & no lesser than that. This has been highligted very clearly. I think this rule has never change since century, what make this developer build it in such way. The only reason I can think off is becoz he wants to squeeze in more row so that he can earn more.

Only brainless ppl will design such a narrow road without thinking how dumptruck, ambulance and also fire brigade can access to this road. And when I check with the land officer she told me the only way to rectify is to make it a one way road and have another exit road but I told her that the road is a jln mati road (this will create inconvenience for us if we move in). Land officer advise is anyhow the developer have to find their own way otherwise the CF will not go through.
All the "professional" ppl involve in this project really (sad to said that) super stupid, idiot and brainless. What kind of output is that? Even we as a buyer was not professional in construction also feel that is very wrong and bad design. How come they dun realise all these during planning? I really can't accept their answer.

Again, plssssssssssss go look for dictionary or search in internet what is CF. Understand more in CF then you will know where you have goes wrong so far. If you don't mind, can you tell us how you inteprete CF? We really interesting on that.

QUOTE(tsohtan @ Mar 6 2009, 02:57 PM)
If we're really get the CF with such condition, we have even more issue to care, since MPS had approved, they will think the problem is reticfy!
Then deve. can ignore u,

The condition that we refer to is the
1. Width of the road.
2. Low Toilet ceiling
3. Car porch steep.

All thse problem is relate to safety concern!!!

NOT THOSE MINOR DAMAGE!!!

Then during that time you got to show ur face on newspaper only can make developer "move"...
I do agree with you on the all these safety issue.

QUOTE(Shafary @ Mar 6 2009, 02:59 PM)
Hi Everyone,
Panas oic today semua orang!!!!!

Ok please find enclosed a brief explanation on what we discussed on our meeting with Home Buyer Association Mr. Chang.

As mentioned in it we have to individually write in to the developer to request for the status of the CF.  In the midst of getting the engineer contacts, once letter ready I will post it here so everyone can copy and do the necessary changes to it and send it out individually.

Apart from that we have also talked to our area counsellor Mr. Tan.  He told us he will help to check with MPS on our CF application. My hubby is to supposed to call next week to find out status on this matter, will update later.

Ok as to what we need to do later is to arrange for a meeting (as indicated in item no. 6 - letter attached). 

Another Info: All the items on the handbook can be changed don't worry.  Our main concern is CF and only once we get the CF can we create a committee known as JMB (Joint Management Body) whereby we buyers will have more shares and 1% share is owned by developer... that means whatever issue that we bring up kat AGM Meetings we can vote and change for instance:

1. RM3000 deposit
2. Having Pets
3. Parking of visitors / allowing them to come in
4. Any other matters pertaining to Amansiara that needs to be viewed from time to time.

So Please everyone help to send out the letter and if anyone staying around Shah Alam boleh tak go get the form to arrange for a meeting.

Thank you.

Rgds,
Sharin

Added on March 6, 2009, 3:05 pmHi,

Forgot to mention something... the whole idea of arranging the meeting is to discuss and come to a conclusion on important matters:

1. is the place safe to stay in - since landslide happens (and there was info that our land is filled with water, so in the long run might have problem if the piling done was not good) so we can get government engineer to check and verify for us.

2. who does the Club Membership ownership belongs to?

4. When is the clubhouse supposed to be completed?

5.Not identified – walls and roof – who does it belong to? And where are the boundaries?

6.  When can we get our CF... what is holding them back from giving approval?
We were also told to give a powerpoint presentation indicating and showing all the defects and what issues that we are not happy about in our taman!!!!!
So please someone help to sort out the interview with the relevant departments.

TQ again.

Rgds,
Sharin
Thks for yr nice jobs.. Truthly from the bottom of my heart, thks you. Im looking for all these useful info for so long. Now, you give us a start. No more reason we shd sit here anymore.

I suggest to have another gathering session to solve this out, either sign up the complain letter and explanation to other on shafary info.

Date : 15 March 2009
Time : 11am
Venue : AmanSiara Guard House

Allan, i notice that you able to gather all the info in this forum and summarize it. So, you mind to summarize for us all the prob we have voice out in this forum so that we can discuss further on that.

P/S: If the developer is looking at this, we are welcome yr representative as well.

QUOTE(Shafary @ Mar 6 2009, 05:37 PM)
Hi Silvertron,

MY S&P ah even after getting cf the bank don't release all monies to developer.... the final payment is after 18months..... i guess this was a mistake the developer tak perasaan kut... because my friend also bought a unit in amansiara and hers was once CF dapat bank release all monies to dev.

dev lawyer actually holding the last 2 stage which is 2.5% & 2.5 (if im not mistaken) during this liability period.

This post has been edited by wkfvenus: Mar 7 2009, 11:41 AM
augustinetan
post Mar 7 2009, 09:38 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 6 2009, 03:44 PM)
anyone going this weekend?  I yet to receive my keys but I really want to start measuring my unit to get exact costings for renovation.

Anyone?
I going over on sunday mo,rning 8.00 a.m. to check on my unit defect rectifily work process,if timing is right,boleh tumpang.
my contract tel:in owner list just incase,last garthering ykyloveo could not go in due to communication problem, hmm.gif wonder he could make it
this sunday. smile.gif
TSalanyuppie
post Mar 7 2009, 11:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(Shafary @ Mar 6 2009, 03:59 PM)

Powerpoint? leave that to me. Just provide me with the outlines and accompanying illustration smile.gif

agneslim
post Mar 7 2009, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(fwmun @ Mar 6 2009, 01:40 PM)
We were also mislead by the S&P that we thought the 28 feet narrow road is a back lane and how the hell do we know our house is facing which side. We thought our hse is facing the 50 feet main road but end up our main road looks like a back lane. Imagine if both side houses park their 2nd car outside, how are v going to access the road and once you enter wrongly to our lane you have to reverse out. No way you can do 3 point turn if 2nd car park outside. Why this kind of simple calculation oso the engineer can't think of ah. Really don't know what to say and no way to rectify this unless you demolish one row of the houses.  cry.gif "Really stay in oso die, don't stay oso die"
I'm 1 of the house owner of jln amansiara 1/5, i went to the site last sunday, totally can't park second car at outside of the house, unless my opposite neighbour don't hav second car, is this possible ?? shakehead.gif summore the short parking space can't park my altis in, i think the developer only thinking all of us only affort to buy kancil, kelisa, kenari, atos....etc vmad.gif yes, i really feel that we were cheated by the developer, when i bought this house at this row, the sales person told me that there was the future development, but they never told us there are another row ~ mad.gif Can u imagine that my parking is Sloped entrance , and the road only 28feet ? wat can i do ? if the interior of house got problem, we still can use other way to cover it.. but now the problem is the outside area, and we can't do anythings to solve our problems, if the developer don't do any action.. But the 1st things I definately will do if the developer didnt settle this issue, i will send all the problem via email to everybody i know and told them dont buy a house from this developer !! Since this developer still don't know how the power of the internet ya.. cool2.gif
TSalanyuppie
post Mar 7 2009, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(agneslim @ Mar 7 2009, 12:57 PM)
I'm 1 of the house owner of jln amansiara 1/5, i went to the site last sunday, totally can't park second car at outside of the house, unless my opposite neighbour don't hav second car, is this possible ?? shakehead.gif  summore the short parking space can't park my altis in, i think the developer only thinking all of us only affort to buy kancil, kelisa, kenari, atos....etc  vmad.gif
Well, its pretty hard to argue wiv developer and blame them regarding car porch dimension. We are being told the car porch width (11 feet for Level 1) by the sales agent . and its drawn out in the floorplan in the SnP. Its up to the consumer to "do their homework" whether the width is adequate for them or not, currently or in the future when they wish to get bigger cars*. If they felt 11feet width not enough and the developer don't have bigger types of units to cater for them, means the house is not what they want. Simply cancel booking/not sign the SnP to avoid future "suffering".

I rather focus totally on the other faults by the developer which is unanticipated and affects most of us.

* I wonder if any of u guys really did such homework by measuring your current vehicle length,width, against the porch in your SnP. it is important. Remember, we are NOT getting a terrace house (even the smallest of terrace house has porch width of 16 or 28 feet.... standard is 22 feet). We are buying a TOWNHOUSE.

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Mar 7 2009, 12:45 PM
augustinetan
post Mar 7 2009, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(augustinetan @ Mar 7 2009, 10:38 AM)
I going over on sunday mo,rning 8.00 a.m. to check on my unit defect rectifily work process,if timing is right,boleh tumpang.
my contract tel:in owner list just incase,last garthering ykyloveo could not go in  due to communication problem, hmm.gif wonder he could make it
this sunday. smile.gif
On second throught i be going in at 10.00a.m.got to go to market,siapa na tumpang meet at showhouse lah. smile.gif

Added on March 7, 2009, 4:30 pm
QUOTE(agneslim @ Mar 7 2009, 12:57 PM)
I'm 1 of the house owner of jln amansiara 1/5, i went to the site last sunday, totally can't park second car at outside of the house, unless my opposite neighbour don't hav second car, is this possible ?? shakehead.gif  summore the short parking space can't park my altis in, i think the developer only thinking all of us only affort to buy kancil, kelisa, kenari, atos....etc  vmad.gif  yes, i really feel that we were cheated by the developer, when i bought this house at this row, the sales person told me that there was the future development, but they never told us there are another row ~ mad.gif Can u imagine that my parking is Sloped entrance , and the road only 28feet ? wat can i do ? if the interior of house got problem, we still can use other way to cover it.. but now the problem is the outside area, and we can't do anythings to solve our problems, if the developer don't do any action..  But the 1st things I definately will do if the developer didnt settle this issue, i will send all the problem via email to everybody i know and told them dont buy a house from this developer !! Since this developer still don't know how the power of the internet ya.. cool2.gif
i myself also overlook,there other type with 2 car park,22 feet wide and large kitcken 11 feet wide of course cost more around 180.00+,all sell like hot cake.I heard of one owner he brought 1 unit 11 feet wide,later there were 22 feet available,he exchange unit.add in extra cost. how nice biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by augustinetan: Mar 7 2009, 04:30 PM
silvertron
post Mar 7 2009, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Mar 7 2009, 12:06 PM)
Well, its pretty hard to argue wiv developer and blame them regarding car porch dimension. We are being told the car porch width (11 feet for Level 1) by the sales agent . and its drawn out in the floorplan in the SnP.  Its up to the consumer to "do their homework" whether the width is adequate for them or not, currently or in the future when they wish to get bigger cars*. If they felt 11feet width not enough and the developer don't have bigger types of units to cater for them, means the house is not what they want. Simply cancel booking/not sign the SnP to avoid future "suffering".

I rather focus totally on the other faults by the developer which is unanticipated and affects most of us.
* I wonder if any of u guys really did such homework by measuring your current vehicle length,width, against the porch in your SnP. it is important. Remember, we are NOT getting a terrace house (even the smallest of terrace house has porch width of 16 or 28 feet.... standard is 22 feet). We are buying a TOWNHOUSE.
Alan is right. Guys, before you complain about the road's width, please look at your SnP. As far as I am concern, the measurements of roads' widths, car porches' lengths are correct, according to SnP. So, if you guys wanna argue about these, you guys will be pretty disappointed. I am sorry to point out that some of us have overlook these matters in the SnP.

Here are my suggestions:

1. ROADS. For narrow roads, if possible make them ONE-WAY. If the road has only one entry, then there must be ample space for three-point turn at the dead-end of the road.

2. PARKING. I believe most of us may have TWO (or more) cars. Perhaps we should have markings on the road (if possible) so that cars park at the road side are parked accordingly without blocking the traffic.

3. VISITORS PARKING. There must be various designated visitors parking. We have to identify areas suitable to be made visitors parkings.

4. SLOPED Entrance. For those houses that have sloped entrance with 20% gradient or more, they should have the first priority to get designated parkings, in front of their house. Perhaps permanent markings can be use to mark those areas. Proper drainage should be done since flooding is likely possible when rain is heavy.

This post has been edited by silvertron: Mar 7 2009, 05:26 PM
augustinetan
post Mar 7 2009, 06:19 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 7 2009, 06:23 PM)
Alan is right. Guys, before you complain about the road's width, please look at your SnP. As far as I am concern,  the measurements of roads' widths, car porches' lengths are correct, according to SnP. So, if you guys wanna argue about these, you guys will be pretty disappointed. I am sorry to point out that some of us have overlook these matters in the SnP.

Here are my suggestions:

you right .opposite my unit or anywhere with open space,level it and convert in to car pack,house with car park problem could use it. rclxms.gif
silvertron
post Mar 7 2009, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

OK ... Augustine and I will be at Amansiara showhouse at 10AM tomorrow (SUnday). Only Augustine has access card. Anyone else wanna come along?

fwmun
post Mar 8 2009, 02:44 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 7 2009, 05:23 PM)
Alan is right. Guys, before you complain about the road's width, please look at your SnP. As far as I am concern,  the measurements of roads' widths, car porches' lengths are correct, according to SnP. So, if you guys wanna argue about these, you guys will be pretty disappointed. I am sorry to point out that some of us have overlook these matters in the SnP.

Here are my suggestions:

Yes the S&P is written 28feet but we do not know our house is facing which side, we tot the house is facing the 50 feet one and another thing is MPS is not going to approve this width of road, if they know this is a front road for the houses coz the guideline for this is 40 feet. This is not defect this is not adhering to the guidelines. Unless the authority close one eyes and approve it. shakehead.gif

124 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0379sec    0.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:08 PM