Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

124 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amansiara @ Jalan Ipoh, Selayang v2, congrats to P2 , P3 owners VP !!!!!

chrisdino
post Mar 5 2009, 07:01 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(fwmun @ Mar 5 2009, 03:37 PM)
Yup it's quite useful. TQ for the quotation. rclxms.gif
hi...i'm new here...i'm from 1st phase....can u pls forward de quotation to me as well..yu832001@yahoo.com.tw
thx ya... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by chrisdino: Mar 5 2009, 07:02 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
augustinetan
post Mar 5 2009, 07:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Shafary @ Mar 5 2009, 03:08 PM)
Hi Amansiara Owners,

1.  Long time since I posted here..... update the other day went to my house.... pictures kat bawah... with this heavy rain almost everyday u all better go see ur house..

2. when passing by during heavy rain last week sunday... we saw this wall in front of phase 3 was leaking (lot of water gushing through) - from amansiara 1 go straight turn left further down at the end of the wall was the leakage.

3. rumah siapa ini 15-1, the entrance was flooded...

please see picture.
whose house is this sweat.gif ,not on owner list here ,can rear fish when drain,developer need to improve drainage.all level 1 owner take note
+Quote Post
bcc
post Mar 5 2009, 09:53 PM

Group: New Member

Dear all amansiara member,do u'll know that when make a bad comment to amansiara will effected our cf???Coze i already meet out with our developer last few days with my lawyer.have a discussion with our developer,they have mention that the goverment have rejected our cf three times summited buy our developer is coze the goverment serve in the lay out forum,so they know that u'll have alot of complaint ,so they have excuse not to give cf.Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.so the goverment maybe will get this point to attack our developer to built back weighted.Then the cf will be delay how many month or year,do u'll know that???Do u'll know that after u get the vp u got the right to complaint to ur developer if any damagers.Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. :(
+Quote Post
nhah
post Mar 5 2009, 11:04 PM

so scary la rumah kita kalau hari hujan.... tgk pada gambar shafary post tu, sikit lagi air nak masuk rumah..... sakit kepala maa..... another problem sudah tambah loh....

mestilah banyak complain, kalau developer buat kerja tak betul.... beli rumah bukan dua tiga ringgit....

This post has been edited by nhah: Mar 5 2009, 11:07 PM
+Quote Post
silvertron
post Mar 6 2009, 09:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 5 2009, 09:53 PM)
Dear all amansiara member,do u'll know that when make a bad comment to amansiara will effected our cf???Coze i already meet out with our developer last few days with my lawyer.have a discussion with our developer,they have mention that the goverment have rejected our cf three times summited buy our developer is coze the goverment serve in the lay out forum,so they know that u'll have alot of complaint ,so they have excuse not to give cf.Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.so the goverment maybe will get this point to attack our developer to built back weighted.Then the cf will be delay how many month or year,do u'll know that???Do u'll know that after u get the vp u got the right to complaint to ur developer if any damagers.Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. sad.gif
this fella must be from the developer.

This post has been edited by silvertron: Mar 6 2009, 09:39 AM
+Quote Post
Jolisakan
post Mar 6 2009, 09:52 AM

Dear all amansiara member,do u'll know that when make a bad comment to amansiara will effected our cf???Coze i already meet out with our developer last few days with my lawyer.have a discussion with our developer,they have mention that the goverment have rejected our cf three times summited buy our developer is coze the goverment serve in the lay out forum,so they know that u'll have alot of complaint ,so they have excuse not to give cf.Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.so the goverment maybe will get this point to attack our developer to built back weighted.Then the cf will be delay how many month or year,do u'll know that???Do u'll know that after u get the vp u got the right to complaint to ur developer if any damagers.Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. sad.gif
Hi BCC,
I dont think the problem of cf being rejected is caused by our forum. That is only the excuse from the developer. If the developer was doing according to plan, why should goverment delay the cf. The complain is normal la... as we are given the right to complain.

I am sure that the developer already submitted the cf request before handling the keys to the 1st batch of the owner. So what does it mean? I believe the developer did not do the fist thing right. This is the developer task to get the cf approved.

Actually, we we also like you when deal with the developer in early stage. But cannot tahan ma.... So I would suggest we form a commette to meet the developer and discuss how to get the cf completed and also to discuss other matter as in this forum.

I also would suggest you to lead the team.
everybody agree?

+Quote Post
vincentyys
post Mar 6 2009, 10:40 AM

Getting Started

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by vincentyys: Mar 6 2009, 07:47 PM
+Quote Post
alanyuppie
post Mar 6 2009, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 5 2009, 10:53 PM)
Like the stair case problem,i have no comment,coze is enough to feet in our furniture.Some of the people they din use thier eye to c they own.then they assume is very narrow.
The "our" means you and your family, or means all of us?

How do you know the staircase fits our furnitures. have you use YOUR EYES (or third eye) to anticipate what furniture we will buy and and put inside our house?

Excuse me, the photos of the staircase (tiled) tells alot about its width.
I assume You haven't been reading the last 40 pages of our previous thread. The photos are there, and somebody measure its width.

All the staircases in amansiara units are suposed to have the SAME WIDTH. Why can't we assume that if ONE or few units is narrow, the rest wont be narrow as we havent inspected them yet?

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 5 2009, 10:53 PM)
Pls use u'll brain to think,how much u buy on this amansiara?Do u'll expect this amount u paided can get a semi-d or bungalow???Do u know that u pay peanut n u get peanut,if u pay more u get deluxe,right??Pls...dun listen n talk crab on this case anymore,it will effect our cf.By the way,pls be patient n hope the developer get the cf fast.God bless us.. sad.gif
No. you please USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK. In which part of our discussion said we wanted "semi-d or bungalow?" . Are you simply making up accusations?

We paid to GET A DECENT house, we don't expect anything more, and nothing less. What some of us are receiving are below-livable standards.

Next time if I sell you a pack of peanuts, and you found out half of them are rotten and complained to me. I guess you liked it when I laugh at you back "YOU PAY FOR PEANUTS, YOU GET PEANUTS. but I never PROMISE YOU all the peanuts are edible"

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Mar 6 2009, 11:11 AM
+Quote Post
petehor
post Mar 6 2009, 11:28 AM

Is this guy spy from developer ? drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
+Quote Post
bluesky_king
post Mar 6 2009, 11:36 AM

Getting Started

are U satisfied the toilet height , do u think is not dangerous to u when shower .what about the tangki do u think that if tangki rosak its may bring inconvenience to us ,how to repair ?PLEASE use YOUR BRAIN also, do u think developer collect RM3K with refundable is reasonable amount??? How come u never think about that ?
We are not to difficulty the Developer , but now is the developer try to ignore everything , when call up to midvalley office all the mangement staff given all the shit answer to us, all said in progress la for CF, that is management decision la for RM3K cannot change la , i had told the staff discuss with their BOSS about this matter, but it just ignore about it , we are the buyer we are the customer , Y the developer try to escape all the question we complaints and not corporate together.
We have right to speak out and sharing our problem that facing. It is because developer IGNORE us .
If developer wanna stop this happen , Y not listen our complaint and think it and solve it together and not trying to escape all the problem .

This post has been edited by bluesky_king: Mar 6 2009, 11:54 AM
+Quote Post
smile_lyn
post Mar 6 2009, 11:38 AM

Getting Started

Wah!!!

so hot this morning ye...

3x kena reject our cf..mak ai!!! So memang betul la banyak major defects yg developer tak buat. Buat la yg terbaik developer.

My hb went to Amansiara tadi n he mention that Phase II nampak macam dah siap sepenuhnya..
+Quote Post
alanyuppie
post Mar 6 2009, 11:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(smile_lyn @ Mar 6 2009, 12:38 PM)

My hb went to Amansiara tadi n he mention that Phase II nampak macam dah siap sepenuhnya..
smile.gif sepenuhnya as in... jalan dah turap nice nice ker? Its pretty hard to see coz phase II still walled.

+Quote Post
fwmun
post Mar 6 2009, 12:03 PM

I certainly disagree with your comment. The CF problem is due to the narrow road of some row of the houses, whereby my husband "princeoflark" went to MPS to check this out. The officer straight away told him that we will not approve this size of narrow road of 28 feet (if you're not sure how narrow is 28 feet please go n check out Jln Amansiara 1/5, u will understand what I mean). He has told my husband that the standard road of front house should be 40 feet & no lesser than that. This has been highligted very clearly. I think this rule has never change since century, what make this developer build it in such way. The only reason I can think off is becoz he wants to squeeze in more row so that he can earn more.

Only brainless ppl will design such a narrow road without thinking how dumptruck, ambulance and also fire brigade can access to this road. And when I check with the land officer she told me the only way to rectify is to make it a one way road and have another exit road but I told her that the road is a jln mati road (this will create inconvenience for us if we move in). Land officer advise is anyhow the developer have to find their own way otherwise the CF will not go through.
+Quote Post
bcc
post Mar 6 2009, 12:04 PM

Group: New Member

OK, i understand that everyone is quite pissed off with the developer, same like me not everyone can afford 2 houses and everyone needs to move in to their new house when its ready instead of having to look for a premise to rent while waiting for the stupid CF which noone knows when the approval can be given by the relevant authourities. Some cases have taken as long as 7 years, can you wait ?????? Maybe by then the developer dissapears from the scene and the government has to get someone to take over the project which again will delay another couple of years and by then those houses that are ready will be pilferred and damage as there will be no company looking after the premises. Just imagine this scenario, it could happen. I am not siding withthe developer. I am like all of you, a poor house buyer buying the very first house. My reasoning is that it would be better to get a comittee to have a table talk with the developer (with Lawyers) discuss the CF issue and have a meeting with the authourities that approves the CF together with the developer present, sign a petition for the CF approval and see it the CF can be approved which now is the critical issue because without this it is no point having a house where you do not have electricity and water and how are you going to stay there not discounting that our payment to the banks for our loans are ongoing.
My advice is once we get our CF and taken over vacant possession of the premises then everyone can screw the hell out of the developer for the shit work that they have done for rectification or take them to court if they do make the ammendment or repairs. Buying property from unreputable developers have risks and the level or quality control can be poor and we buyers after looking a nice brochures takes the bait but when comparing the final completed product we want to vomit but then again with we cannot disclaim ownership so we have to bear with it so lets hope the commitee can make some headway. Lets fight the authourities first then the developer. Bye for now.

+Quote Post
kokiegigit
post Mar 6 2009, 12:34 PM

Getting Started

That is the reason why there are some quarters who demanded developers to finish the project and only than sell. There r too many problems with regards to housing projects. We are always mislead by the looks of the show house. the salesman or our own interpretation.

I for example expected the house to be on a flat land although it is built on a hill. its dangerous for small kids to ride bicycle in our neighborhood. A good example of wrong interpretation on my side.

aLL in all it is better for dev to build the house than sell it. not other way round.

referring to "pindaan" that were brought up by one of the forumer, what are the pindaan that dev need to do. sure they will not "pinda" the structure. so pindaan will involve master plan.

once the authority approve thats it. we r going to live with it.

+Quote Post
smile_lyn
post Mar 6 2009, 12:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Mar 6 2009, 11:48 AM)
smile.gif sepenuhnya as in... jalan dah turap nice nice ker? Its pretty hard to see coz phase II still walled.
Hemm... not sure lah alan, my hb sempat tgk dr umah kami je, dia cakap safety wall tu dah buka.. dan nampak cantik...

Adakah kalau phase I tak dapat CF phase II jugak mengalami masalah yang sama? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
fwmun
post Mar 6 2009, 01:40 PM

QUOTE(kokiegigit @ Mar 6 2009, 12:34 PM)
That is the reason why there are some quarters who demanded developers to finish the project and only than sell. There r too many problems with regards to housing projects. We are always mislead by the  looks of the show house. the salesman or our own interpretation.

I for example expected the house to be on a flat land although it is built on a hill. its dangerous for small kids to ride bicycle in our neighborhood. A good example of wrong interpretation on my side.

aLL in all it is better for dev to build the house than sell it. not other way round.

referring to "pindaan" that were brought up by one of the forumer, what are the pindaan that dev need to do. sure they will not "pinda" the structure. so pindaan will involve master plan.

We were also mislead by the S&P that we thought the 28 feet narrow road is a back lane and how the hell do we know our house is facing which side. We thought our hse is facing the 50 feet main road but end up our main road looks like a back lane. Imagine if both side houses park their 2nd car outside, how are v going to access the road and once you enter wrongly to our lane you have to reverse out. No way you can do 3 point turn if 2nd car park outside. Why this kind of simple calculation oso the engineer can't think of ah. Really don't know what to say and no way to rectify this unless you demolish one row of the houses. cry.gif "Really stay in oso die, don't stay oso die"
+Quote Post
bluesky_king
post Mar 6 2009, 01:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bcc @ Mar 6 2009, 12:04 PM)
OK, i understand that everyone is quite pissed off with the developer, same like me not everyone can afford 2 houses and everyone needs to move in to their new house when its ready instead of having to look for a premise to rent while waiting for the stupid CF which noone knows when the approval can be given by the relevant authourities. Some cases have taken as long as 7 years, can you wait ?????? Maybe by then the developer dissapears from the scene and the government has to get someone to take over the project which again will delay another couple of years and by then those houses that are ready will be pilferred and damage as there will be no company looking after the premises. Just imagine this scenario, it could happen. I am not siding withthe developer. I am like all of you, a poor house buyer buying the very first house. My reasoning is that it would be better to get a comittee to have a table talk with the developer (with Lawyers) discuss the CF issue and have a meeting with the authourities that approves the CF together with the developer present, sign a petition for the CF approval and see it the CF can be approved which now is the critical issue because without this it is no point having a house where you do not have electricity and water and how are you going to stay there not discounting that our payment to the banks for our loans are ongoing.
My advice is once we get our CF and taken over vacant possession of the premises then everyone can screw the hell out of the developer for the shit work that they have done for rectification or take them to court if they do make the ammendment or repairs. Buying property from unreputable developers have risks and the level or quality control can be poor and we buyers after looking a nice brochures takes the bait but when comparing the final completed product we want to vomit but then again with we cannot disclaim ownership so we have to bear with it so lets hope the commitee can make some headway. Lets fight the authourities first then the developer. Bye for now.
bcc since u already meet up the developer ? did the developer tell u the solution how to solve all these problem?

This post has been edited by bluesky_king: Mar 6 2009, 01:48 PM
+Quote Post
augustinetan
post Mar 6 2009, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kokiegigit @ Mar 6 2009, 01:34 PM)
That is the reason why there are some quarters who demanded developers to finish the project and only than sell. There r too many problems with regards to housing projects. We are always mislead by the  looks of the show house. the salesman or our own interpretation.

u right ,we buyer always on the losing side.complain ,cf delay,no complain cf approval,you on your own,unless sign agreement with developer
after cf approval,still have rectify all complaint. rclxub.gif

Added on March 6, 2009, 2:04 pm[quote=fwmun,Mar 6 2009, 02:40 PM]
We were also mislead by the S&P that we thought the 28 feet narrow road is a back lane and how the hell do we know our house is facing which side. We thought our hse is facing the 50 feet main road but end up our main road looks like a back lane. Imagine if both side houses park their 2nd car outside, how are v going to access the road and once you enter wrongly to our lane you have to reverse out. No way you can do 3 point turn if 2nd car park outside. Why this kind of simple calculation oso the engineer can't think of ah. Really don't know what to say and no way to rectify this unless you demolish one row of the houses. cry.gif "Really stay in oso die, don't stay oso die"

[/quote
i measure the wide of the road,according to plan is 28 feet,the plan was approval before house bulit.
how the plan got approval by authority? ohmy.gif townhouse design have different level main door facing front and back,where got black lane.
The authority should know that when they approval the plan,some monkey business going on. blink.gif

This post has been edited by augustinetan: Mar 6 2009, 02:04 PM
+Quote Post
fwmun
post Mar 6 2009, 02:11 PM

QUOTE(nhah @ Mar 4 2009, 11:02 PM)
Alan, update for me too... lot 342A, phase 2...
Hi Alan, please update for me as well Lot 84-A & 84-B phase 1. TQVM notworthy.gif
+Quote Post

124 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0616sec    1.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:56 AM