Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
124 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amansiara @ Jalan Ipoh, Selayang v2, congrats to P2 , P3 owners VP !!!!!

views

tsohtan
post Mar 8 2009, 08:48 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(fwmun @ Mar 8 2009, 02:44 AM)
Yes the S&P is written 28feet but we do not know our house is facing which side, we tot the house is facing the 50 feet one and another thing is MPS is not going to approve this width of road, if they know this is a front road for the houses coz the guideline for this is 40 feet. This is not defect this is not adhering to the guidelines. Unless the authority close one eyes and approve it.  shakehead.gif
Yes, Authority again. Why do they approved it, and why the architect design like this??? U know i know something happening under table...(Guessing)

And lastly us, Why we not study and do homework as ALan mention?

i can answer this because i'm the only consumer NOT THE PROFESSIONAL HOW THE HELL I KNOW, DO I NEED TO STUDY THE WHOLE COURSES TO BUY A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Added on March 8, 2009, 9:20 am
QUOTE(wkfvenus @ Mar 7 2009, 12:41 AM)
I suggest to have another gathering session to solve this out, either sign up the complain letter and explanation to other on shafary info.

Date : 15 March 2009
Time : 11am
Venue : AmanSiara Guard House

Allan, i notice that you able to gather all the info in this forum and summarize it. So, you mind to summarize for us all the prob we have voice out in this forum so that we can discuss further on that.

P/S: If the developer is looking at this, we are welcome yr representative as well.
dev lawyer actually holding the last 2 stage which is 2.5% & 2.5 (if im not mistaken) during this liability period.
OK, I will be there.

Yes, we need a representative as you said. So Allan how you think?

Another concern that i have everytime we ask for gathering, is good that we have agenda first and what is the expected outcome and what is the action need to be taken, else we like just move the forum discussion to the guard house only. And later people will feel less interest to attend.

So as you Said the
Agenda.
1. Sign Complain Letter
2. Discuss on Shafary Info.
- S&P – VACANT POSSESSION = From last post shafary mention will prepared one, and shared with us.
- STRATA TITLE = I not sure what is this
- COUNCELLOR = Waiting for Shary's HB smile.gif. as she said will call them next week.
- JOINT MANAGEMENT BODY (JMB) - Do we need to do so soon on this matter?
- Meeting - This need to discusss with all of owner, who will attend, because if let say it really fixed a dated and only few of us are attend will we have serious problem.
- Club house = Do we need to discuss this also at this moment?
3. FORM COMMITTEE
-I suggest to Formally FORM A COMMITTEE, we can do a simple election, may be we need to find a way that not given stress to all committee, cause now everyone is worry to take the task..and of course we can not blame them on doing wrong, because all of us do not know how the thing works.

So how all of the AMANSIARA owner think about this?

So hope there is an OUTPUT after this gathering.

This post has been edited by tsohtan: Mar 9 2009, 07:41 AM
Morisato
post Mar 8 2009, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

any phase 2 owner here paid the elec and water charges to developer?
augustinetan
post Mar 8 2009, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 7 2009, 10:46 PM)
OK ... Augustine and I will be at Amansiara showhouse at 10AM tomorrow (SUnday). Only Augustine has access card. Anyone else wanna come along?
back after visit site, with sivertron ,manage to take some picture of phase II unit.

a.level I back section retaining wall got drain pipe add.

b.level II,different car pouch partition(design look nice).

c.gentle slope in car pouch,most in flat ground.(picture taken of the few row earlier).

biggrin.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
faizal_nayan
post Mar 8 2009, 02:52 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(tsohtan @ Mar 8 2009, 08:48 AM)
Yes, Authority again. Why do they approved it, and why the architect design like this??? U know i know something happening under table...(Guessing)

i can answer this because i'm the only consumer NOT THE F***ING PROFESSIONAL HOW THE HELL I KNOW, DO I NEED TO STUDY THE WHOLE F***ING COURSES TO BUY A F***ING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Added on March 8, 2009, 9:20 am
OK, I will be there.

Yes, we need a representative as you said. So Allan how you think?

Another concern that i have everytime we ask for gathering, is good that we have agenda first and what is the expected outcome and what is the action need to be taken, else we like just move the forum discussion to the guard house only. And later people will feel less interest to attend.

So as you Said the
Agenda.
1. Sign Complain Letter
2. Discuss on Shafary Info. 
    - S&P – VACANT POSSESSION = From last post shafary mention will prepared one, and shared with us.
    - STRATA TITLE = I not sure what is this
    - COUNCELLOR  = Waiting for Shary's HB smile.gif. as she said will call them next week.
    - JOINT MANAGEMENT BODY (JMB) - Do we need to do so soon on this matter?
    - Meeting - This need to discusss with all of owner, who will attend, because if let say it really fixed a dated and only few of us are attend will we  have serious problem.
  - Club house = Do we need to discuss this also at this moment?
3. FORM COMMITTEE  
  -I suggest to Formally FORM A COMMITTEE, we can do a simple election, may be we need to find a way that not given stress to all committee,  cause now everyone is worry to take the task..and of course we can not blame them on doing wrong, because all of us do not know how the thing works.

So how all of the AMANSIARA owner think about this?
So hope there is an OUTPUT after this gathering.
Hey,
I totally support this...really appreciate what you guys doing...Is the owner of phase II and III invited as well?

augustinetan
post Mar 8 2009, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(augustinetan @ Mar 8 2009, 03:51 PM)
back after visit  site, with sivertron ,manage to take some picture of phase II unit.

b.level II,different  car pouch  partition(design look nice).

c.gentle slope in car pouch,most in flat ground.(picture taken of the few row earlier).

biggrin.gif

sorry last picure if i not wrong ,phase I lot 160 level 3,slope in car pourch. sad.gif
faizal_nayan
post Mar 8 2009, 02:58 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(augustinetan @ Mar 8 2009, 02:51 PM)
back after visit  site, with sivertron ,manage to take some picture of phase II unit.

biggrin.gif
hai augustinetan and sivertron, thanks for nice pics sharing...an idea on the phase III progress? Im the owner of phase III the very first row...dont know the status as at now, coz everytime i go guard not allow me to enter.. sad.gif

This post has been edited by faizal_nayan: Mar 8 2009, 02:58 PM
phoebetee81
post Mar 8 2009, 03:09 PM

10 posts

i can answer this because i'm the only consumer NOT THE F***ING PROFESSIONAL HOW THE HELL I KNOW, DO I NEED TO STUDY THE WHOLE F***ING COURSES TO BUY A F***ING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, i guess u do .. coz buying house is a big thing. do more research is definitely a muz--- to avoid unnecessary argument..
my 2 cents.. rolleyes.gif
augustinetan
post Mar 8 2009, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(faizal_nayan @ Mar 8 2009, 03:58 PM)
hai augustinetan and sivertron, thanks for nice pics sharing...an idea on the phase III progress? Im the owner of phase III the very first row...dont know the status as at know, coz everytime i go guard not allow me to enter.. sad.gif
sorry lah faizal_nayan,i went in late.the developer already start working,even on sunday,or else i would go further up and take some picture,in a distance look like some phase III unit progress work on par with phase II.
Will try to take more picture on phase II and III,on the out ,we manage to bring another group,notice more group trying to go in,maybe we put a signboard there to inform them about this forum if developer allowed,more picture of phase I coming from sivertron.keep in touch all you. smile.gif
augustinetan
post Mar 8 2009, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(eeda @ Mar 6 2009, 04:34 PM)
Hai kokiegigit,

it would be much appreciated if u can help to snap pics my unit . I really anxious on how my driveway look like. its 160B. Can u tell me which road is mine. is it Jalan Amamnsiara 1/5 with the narrow road 28'?

thank you in advanced. rclxms.gif

by the way I signed my SnP 27 Feb 2006, but till now havent recvd my key yet. Y ar?
eeda,if i not wrong this is your car pourch 160-b level 2,Pls check and confirm again. nod.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
silvertron
post Mar 8 2009, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

I hope not to see anyone else using profanity in this forum, even if you censor the spellings, we know what words you are using. Allan is right, this is buying house and not buying candy. It is not the developer's fault if you did not study the SnP. Ignorance is not bliss in this case. If you are not professional enough to understand, there is always lawyers you can go to.

nhah
post Mar 8 2009, 04:47 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(Morisato @ Mar 8 2009, 09:31 AM)
i'm phase 2. still not yet pay the deposit.. why??? maybe go this week, kalau sempat....

Saw
post Mar 8 2009, 11:12 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(Morisato @ Mar 8 2009, 10:31 AM)
yes. i paid on 21/2.

tsohtan
post Mar 9 2009, 07:47 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(phoebetee81 @ Mar 8 2009, 03:09 PM)
yes, i guess u do .. coz buying house is a big thing. do more research is definitely a muz--- to avoid unnecessary argument..
my 2 cents.. rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(silvertron @ Mar 8 2009, 03:48 PM)
I hope not to see anyone else using profanity in this forum, even if you censor the spellings, we know what words you are using. Allan is right, this is buying house and not buying candy. It is not the developer's fault if you did not study the SnP. Ignorance is not bliss in this case. If you are not professional enough to understand, there is always lawyers you can go to.
Applogizes on my rudeness, i'm the taking out the word, so please take help me take "urs". Sorry for that, ya you are right, is my Stupidity not study and know before sign.

The lesson i learned "what u need to do b4 buy, who is the developer, type of house of looking for, Sign VP when everything is ready..."

This post has been edited by tsohtan: Mar 9 2009, 07:50 AM
mnb78
post Mar 9 2009, 11:22 AM

22 posts

Hello everyone...

I'm new here... i'm phase II buyer (Lot 303B). smile.gif
Please add me in the list of amansiaran...

This post has been edited by mnb78: Mar 9 2009, 11:26 AM
jumps
post Mar 9 2009, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

biggrin.gif
Hi Augustine,

Any idea what material they use for the car porch partition for Phase 2? Steel, PVC?

Regards

This post has been edited by jumps: Mar 9 2009, 12:15 PM
augustinetan
post Mar 9 2009, 06:07 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(jumps @ Mar 9 2009, 12:45 PM)
Hi Augustine,

Any idea what material they use for the car porch partition for Phase 2? Steel, PVC?

Regards
it look like Msteel,actual material need to analysis it,i bring a magnet nex time to test.if it stick to magnet it msteel. nod.gif
faizal_nayan
post Mar 9 2009, 08:13 PM

25 posts

News for phase III, this evening i managed to curi masuk wif one of the neigbour to the site and snap a few pics..so far the progress of phase III is in order and I think for there is no issue on the road size as well as the parking pouch..I managed to snap for the first row only as the guard chasing us..here are the pics for you all...the view from top also nice..

This post has been edited by faizal_nayan: Mar 9 2009, 08:24 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
TSalanyuppie
post Mar 9 2009, 10:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

Thanx Faizal! Those pics are very sharp, but the colour is a bit washed out there.

Well at least phase III wont be plaqued by parking problem. that's a relieve.

The view from atop is magnificent. can see bt caves from here.
faizal_nayan
post Mar 10 2009, 12:37 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Mar 9 2009, 10:52 PM)
Thanx Faizal! Those pics are very sharp, but the colour is a bit washed out there.
Well at least phase III wont be plaqued by parking problem. that's a relieve.

The view from atop is magnificent. can see bt caves from here.
Yeah agreed wif you about the colors...actually was too excited snap the photo..i did'nt notice my DSLR camera setting was in different mode... biggrin.gif
peng lian
post Mar 10 2009, 07:46 AM

28 posts

biggrin.gif
Hi augustinetan,

May i know how's the toilet height for phase II? Is't same like phase I ?

124 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0258sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:58 PM