Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
65 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Iphone 3g officially in Malaysia.... SOON?

views

rx330
post Jul 12 2008, 09:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,813 posts

my wife would be ther for abt a year, she is leaving off this August sad.gif

i got semi conned in rome as well... those blardy pictures....
stringfellow
post Jul 12 2008, 09:44 PM

Ultrawide | 4K | VR
11,305 posts

Try and see if Carphone Warehouse gives a better deal. You should be OK if you sign up later in August, currently O2 is facing huge problem of activating the iPhones, thanks to iTunes 7.7 timing out. Some had to wait hours, and some are even sent home with iPhones unactivated.

OT: For those conned pics, what can I do? Those gladiators are holding swords. Even if they're fake, them gladiators are not messing around with bulging muscles....even the female ones. sweat.gif
rx330
post Jul 12 2008, 09:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,813 posts

thanks for the tips, will advice her on that

OT: biggrin.gif
Seaedge
post Jul 13 2008, 12:26 AM

Safe Trader since 2005.
5,172 posts

speculation and allegations is only what we have right now. I don't mind that iphone 3g will be brought in by maxis to be true but I doubt the price is as low as 1k.. Because if maxis do so, it would be the cheapest iphone 3g as it termination fee is only like few hundred ringgit if were to follow the way to obtain the phone without contract. So, let say if maxis would ever bring iphone 3g in, price should be around rm2k and above. Hey, no harm for us to dream, after all, if its not true then just take it as a sweet dream and move on with life.

Besides, I would agree what string pointed out in iTunes as there are iPod touch that alot of people didn't thought of why the app store is available for malaysia. Don't forget that iPod touch is also entitled for 2.0 fw upgrade. since I am not too anticipated on iPhone 3g as the price is superbly high by those sellers, I guess I just stay put with iPhone 1st gen and wait for 2.0 unlock..

If I type something wrong please forgive me as I am using my iphone now while my of is reformatting...

This post has been edited by Seaedge: Jul 13 2008, 01:03 AM
skylancer
post Jul 13 2008, 02:45 AM

Getting Started
195 posts

QUOTE(LaskarCinta @ Jul 12 2008, 04:39 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

this is a magazine?will delivery to all maxis postpaid user?
rx330
post Jul 13 2008, 03:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,813 posts

maxis rewaard
youngkies
post Jul 13 2008, 08:15 AM

Monday <--> Friday
Group Icon
VIP
9,511 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jul 12 2008, 09:14 PM)
bro string, thanks for the pricing, need to do a calculation for my wife, to sign with o2 UK or get one in italy
30 quid monthly X 18 months + 99.

it is worthy esp. for the 35 per month deal if you are going to use the 600 mins and the exclusive unlimited wifi connectivity for iphone. if not, might as well get or wait for the pre-pay set set to be announced later of the year.
moonstone13
post Jul 13 2008, 11:20 AM

On my way
509 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Jul 12 2008, 09:09 PM)
OT: I've tried Diamond, and the whole interface reeks! Those comfortable with multitouch would vomit in HTC's general direction, after seeing what pisspoor effort they did slapping a ho-hum interface on top of a crappy OS. No amount of eyecandy wiper wipe animation would make me fall for that.
QUOTE(sc2 @ Jul 12 2008, 09:12 PM)
maybe the HTC Diamond and alot of others are some sort of touch screen phone devices...but in term of smoothness, speed and especially the OS...APPLE IPHONE still the best and no competitors for this moment for sure...

jz wonder maybe the google ANDROID may take the crown in future...but still need to wait for its release... some said end of this year and some said maybe next year...

but for now...not following the trend or what...iphone is the best phone or  computerized palm device for me... smile.gif
I guess I've no choice to wait and see. I've had my hands on HTC Touch and Dual. So-so for me.

Thx for the input nonetheless. smile.gif
Esqandare
post Jul 13 2008, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

shakehead.gif so hard to get a good things today....i wonder why... tongue.gif
stringfellow
post Jul 13 2008, 11:59 AM

Ultrawide | 4K | VR
11,305 posts

In my case, I have the money, but vendor dont want to take it! World's gone topsy-turvy these days.
Masamune
post Jul 13 2008, 04:44 PM

Just A Kid
1,228 posts

LoL...got money also can't buy... tongue.gif

Anyway..i plan to get one too...but not now of course...I'll be heading back to moscow on sept for my studies and based on what i looked around on the web there is a chance that iphone 3G will be sold in russia too by end of this year.....wooooo drool.gif

But..either ways...if don't have i will go to one of the european countries nearby during my winter hols and get one...
From what i see only italy is selling the unlocked for any sim cards version right?
Esqandare
post Jul 13 2008, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

u just go to moscow only to study Iphone perghh...u so cool dude... tongue.gif hahaha
but really that italy version can use any sim..... sweat.gif
better ask the to all sifu..... biggrin.gif
Masamune
post Jul 13 2008, 10:03 PM

Just A Kid
1,228 posts

There got so many iphones users already lor...I've seen so many...
They cost around USD1000 and yet so popular...

I hope russia will have la..they have lots of apple shops to support an iphone sale anyways...

I read that the provider talking with apple is the provider i'm using now haha...
geekko
post Jul 13 2008, 10:14 PM

7 posts

I hope newly CEO of DIGI will save us by bringing the iPhone 3G to Malaysia... i don't believe in maxis ... they're more interested with Prepaid Business ...
Esqandare
post Jul 13 2008, 11:31 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

brows.gif actually digi cant take it bcozz they had agreement that only 2 company service porvider can use 3G...
cry.gif ..wahh they stuck with the agreement..no wonder why...but hope Iphone will official sell at M,Sia...
i hope so much thumbup.gif ....
frozzbyte
post Jul 14 2008, 01:02 AM

Feeling butthurt lately? Like I care
3,614 posts

Actually DiGi had acquired the 3G license thru TIME (not sure which TIME) and in plans for a roll out within this year or next year. One thing that I'm not that thrill about DiGi is their coverage. Its not that 'extensive' as the other telcos. Sometime there's no signal in shopping complexes or in the elevator whereas other telcos signal are strong. Maybe its my phone or maybe not or just maybe they don't have enough yellow man to go around rolleyes.gif
Darkcloudz
post Jul 14 2008, 04:27 AM

On my way
693 posts

wow! i really cant wait for tht moment to happen!
Esqandare
post Jul 14 2008, 04:46 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

brows.gif that yellow always follow u....wah lucky a u.....i use digi too.... rclxm9.gif
but still ok even is a edge....but between celcom and maxis which one is better..... blink.gif

This post has been edited by Esqandare: Jul 14 2008, 07:12 AM
d3vilzzzz
post Jul 14 2008, 08:34 AM

[d3vilzzzz]
4,247 posts

haihz...iphone officially..in Malaysia? hmm.gif when??
ennyong1985
post Jul 14 2008, 09:30 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

If I'm not mistaken, DiGi has a foreign investor from one of the 3G iPhone launch countries. Not sure about whether is it the same carriers for the 3G iPhone. So if what some of the previous postings said are true, Maxis WILL not carry any of iPhone in Malaysia.

I just confirmed. DiGi.com has a foreign investor, Telenor of Norway. Norway has the iPhone launch on 11th July as well but too bad, the iPhone carrier in Norway is Net.Com.

65 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0480sec    1.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 03:37 PM