post Jan 10 2011, 11:49 AM

21 posts

very happy with with c-zone staffs..

This post has been edited by arunesh27: Jan 10 2011, 06:20 PM
4Zigger
post Mar 10 2011, 10:51 PM

8 posts

Hi Czone,

I bought an Intel Atom Motherboard from your outlet way back in September 2009. The mobo went dead recently. No response. I have tried swapping the Power Supply unit and it still won't work.

As stated in your receipt, "All Hardware Comes With 1 Year Limited Warranty". As it is already 2 years from the purchased date, I assume the warranty is no longer covered at your outlet.

I would somehow like to clarify the following matters for warranty claim procedures:

1) Intel provides 3 Year Limited Warranty for the mobo (as printed on the box). But your outlet only provides 1 Year Limited Warranty. Can i still proceed to claim warranty?

2) Should i decide to send this mobo back to your outlet for warranty claim, will i be charged for the service? If yes how much?

3) Or do you prefer that i liaise directly with Intel Customer Support for warranty claim.

Thanks C-Zone.
Syncing
post Apr 3 2011, 11:41 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

Czone,

I bought a P8P67 Pro Motherboard on 9th January, so I was wondering when I can come and exchange the motherboard for a B3 revision one as well as the faulty network port which went dead a month ago.

So, I would like to know what the procedures of the exchange.

1. Is it a one-to-one exchange at the shop or a RMA , which I have to wait.

2.Since I bought my entire rig there, i should bring the receipt for the entire rig for the exchange?

3. Any other things to be done/brought there for the exchange apart from the motherboard and the receipt?
xpmen
post Apr 25 2011, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

just to ask, do czone accept 0% credit card installment payment? i want to buy customize desktop. thanks
mario123
post May 1 2011, 11:58 AM

4 posts

why so long no reply?! =o=
hazz1925
post May 1 2011, 02:24 PM

17 posts

Hi,

Just want to ask about warranty.

Will the warranty cover if the PSU damaged by lightning strike.

It is Gigabyte Superb 720W PSU...

Thanks.
kianlun
post May 26 2011, 01:16 PM

Do Your Work
1,149 posts

Bought a graphic card Nvidia GTX 460 1GB from C-Zone last month. Exactly 1 month time the GC kaput already. Send back to C-Zone said fastest time is 3 weeks to 1 month plus to repair. This is way too long for my 1 month old card. Asked them if i can send to the distro straight away to speed things up. They said can't. Have to go through their stupid process. From Digital Mall to Lowyat = 3 days. Lowyat to distro = 3 days. Wait for repair god knows how long. Then Lowyat to Digital Mall = 3 days again. All they care about is selling the product and not after sales service. Bad experience will never buy from C-zone again.
shin6619
post Jan 25 2012, 11:03 AM

老师
1,369 posts

QUOTE(kianlun @ May 26 2011, 01:16 PM)
Bought a graphic card Nvidia GTX 460 1GB from C-Zone last month. Exactly 1 month time the GC kaput already. Send back to C-Zone said fastest time is 3 weeks to 1 month plus to repair. This is way too long for my 1 month old card. Asked them if i can send to the distro straight away to speed things up. They said can't. Have to go through their stupid process. From Digital Mall to Lowyat = 3 days. Lowyat to distro = 3 days. Wait for repair god knows how long. Then Lowyat to Digital Mall = 3 days again. All they care about is selling the product and not after sales service. Bad experience will never buy from C-zone again.
but u bought a sapphire hd6950 from c-zone again...and sold to me..now the gc tak sampai 3 hari rosak!!!!!!!! now email many to c-zone oso no respond.... cry.gif
primaroti
post Jan 25 2012, 11:41 AM

Mess With Me Die Like Rest
3,706 posts

just be patient ok................. smile.gif
Channel84
post Feb 20 2012, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

I bought a roccat kave from czone in dec 2010 and now the right side speaker is not working. After consulting with roccat support team they say that it's a hardware defect and asked me to exchange my product with czone as it's under 2 years warranty and there is no service center in malaysia. So what i would like to know is that i'll just bring my roccat down to czone with the resit and i'll get a new roccat there and there? I'm asking because i'm currently not in KL and would like to confirm everything before i commit the trip.
shin6619
post Mar 12 2012, 11:26 AM

老师
1,369 posts

QUOTE(Channel84 @ Feb 20 2012, 11:28 PM)
I bought a roccat kave from czone in dec 2010 and now the right side speaker is not working. After consulting with roccat support team they say that it's a hardware defect and asked me to exchange my product with czone as it's under 2 years warranty and there is no service center in malaysia. So what i would like to know is that i'll just bring my roccat down to czone with the resit and i'll get a new roccat there and there? I'm asking because i'm currently not in KL and would like to confirm everything before i commit the trip.
Nobody in c-zone will answer u because c-zone is the most poor service in the world !!!
atyt1985
post Jun 4 2012, 08:01 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

I bought a Lenovo Y480 from Evernew during the PC Ekspo in Mid Valley last Month. when i went back and use it found out the battery is faulty. Talk to the service center in setapak after 2 days, they told me need to wait for availability of stocks as they want to change a whole new set for me even the laptop itself.Inform me 1 week later stock is at Lowyat and i need to go there. I endure 1 hour of jam and wait 6 hours for the staff in the shop to download the software in the new laptop and it turns out an error. Staff told methis is a new product as just out from factory and first time install. Then they ask me come back tomorrow.....I was like at the end of my words. Today,
1.Waste my petrol as stuck in jam 1 hour juz to reach
Lowyat
2.First thing send to Wangsa Walk then inform me 1 week later need to go Lowyat. Then go Lowyat wait for the staff to fix my laptop for 6 hours then said need to get back to me by tomorrow
(Waste my Holiday time)
3.Paid RM18 for parking (Waste my money).

What a great day. Today cant be much better
Matrix
post Jun 5 2012, 10:28 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

Share my experience...

Bought CPU/MOBO/RAM a week ago....then after 1 week (the 8th day), the RAM gone bonkers and crash my PC....confirmed it's RAM problem since i tested with another stick.

Went to C-ZONE and told the guy my problem. He changed a new stick for me on the spot.....went home and test...runs fine...happy....BUT...

The stick he changed for me seems to be ready to sell to another customer (i am not sure lar, looks like it, since he put it on counter seems like ready to pack to another customer before i barge in). The customer walked off elsewhere...probably didn't see...

I pity the dude who took my faulty RAM....hey, not my fault!!! Or maybe i am wrong and that RAM is not for selling...(but i doubt it)....good luck to that other guy....he'll be going back to C-ZONE soon....

This post has been edited by Matrix: Jun 5 2012, 10:29 AM
iXora.ix
post Feb 28 2014, 05:03 PM

scoot scoot
1,427 posts

As for me. I had been rma my gc 3 times. 1st the gc got artificial(random dotted on screen)
Then the rma gc malfunction. Send back, after 1 month, the give me the same exact gc i send before. Their said the gc has been repair lah, blablabla.
Then I send back, because the problem still exist. They tried to my rig because lack of power ,etc.
After their test my gc for 12 hours, now they figure my gc has problem. now the gc in rma sleep.gif
aizax007
post Mar 31 2014, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

hello, yesterday i bought the g56jr , however, your sales reps stated the price is 3899, n i saw Your twitter.. it stated rm3199.. I demand explanation..
Name of sales rep : ...
Date 30/mac/2014
Time 1.30pm
Item obtained : g56jr n260h alienware mouse (rm139)

This post has been edited by aizax007: Mar 31 2014, 01:17 PM
iXora.ix
post Mar 31 2014, 11:53 AM

scoot scoot
1,427 posts

QUOTE(iXora.ix @ Feb 28 2014, 05:03 PM)
As for me. I had been rma my gc 3 times. 1st the gc got artificial(random dotted on screen)
Then the rma gc malfunction. Send back, after 1 month, the give me the same exact gc i send before. Their said the gc has been repair lah, blablabla.
Then I send back, because the problem still exist. They tried to my rig because lack of power ,etc.
After their test my gc for 12 hours, now they figure my gc has problem. now the gc in rma sleep.gif
* update.

i received my gc and tadaa. I received EXACT same gc from them. They said the gc has been repair, not replace (although i know they just change the fan cooler)

And yes, same problem presist, 0_-
aizax007
post Mar 31 2014, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

Update
Problem solved
subhajit100
post Nov 20 2014, 11:17 PM

15 posts

i bought a set of cpu system from czone last saturday (9/8/08)..when i got home i realise the sticker of the processor that people usually stick on the front of the casing is missing
NewGUY
post Aug 28 2018, 06:03 PM

Casual
490 posts

bought ASUS GPU GTX70 from A-One plus more than a year ago

Supplier sticker show from Servex (M) Sdn Bhd

Send warranty on 12/8/2018 to A-One plus, after 10 days said already sent to ASUS, ask again said supplier, no screw or anything was even open by the supplier/ASUS, just mentioned plug in can detect and no blue screen case close...

i come collect the same day to collect and have fee of rm30.00 and ask to resend again, i said did you guys or supplier test the cards with software confirm is stable, later of the day start sending pictures and videos testing said the GPU no problem, and mentioned 3D mark only can run test by ASUS...it should be done earlier, it seems taking customer stupid...

I said this your method of business after sales service, then the lady, guess the owner daughter said you can go warranty yourself with supplier or ASUS since i do not trust them...

I had sent warranty so many things this is the fastest response with a lot excuses...

Today called servex for warranty, was referred to Highpoint, she said they only do Acer, i said was refer to by Servex Customer Service...later she said I was shouting..

I already being referred to the whole world....

The senior maybe, just called and was surprised that the dealer A-One plus do such thing to customer with ASUS product supply by Servex...he said send warranty and mentioned his name...

Really a challenge to go there since opening hours Monday to Friday 9 to 6 pm

Post here to let people know certain people of after sales service....

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0293sec    1.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2020 - 07:13 PM