Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Warranty & Complaints, Rant Rant Rant

views

TSscooticus
post Jun 17 2008, 05:00 PM, updated 11y ago

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

Here Is Where You Can Check On Warranty Issues And Complaints On How's The Guys Over At C-Zone Been Treating You. We Will highlight Your Comments To Our Weekly Meetings. Bear In Mind That We Will Try Our Best To Accommodate Your Requests But At Times Our Hands Can Be Tied. Scenarios Where Distributors / Principals Delaying Your Warranty Process. Holidays And Etc. Must be Taken Into Account As Well.

Here is A Sample Format On What You Can Do When Posting Onto This Thread.

FOR RMA ISSUES

1. Technical Job Sheet Number ( i.e : 8766553 )
2. Item On Warranty ( i.e : Seagate 250Gb Sata Hdd )
3. When Was The Item Sent ( i.e : 25.04.2008 )
4. Problem Faced With It ( Hard Disk Drive Cannot Be Detected )
5. Checking On Status / Issues ( i.e : Need To Check On Status Because It Has Been 3 Weeks Since I Sent It / Received The Item But Problem Still Not Resolved )

FOR COMPAINTS

1. Specify Day / Time / Person ( So We Can Trace The Sales / Technical / Warranty Personnel )
2. What Was The Problem ( i.e : He / She Was On The Phone All The Time )
3. What Would You Like To Have Changed ( i.e : He / She Should Have Been More Polite Etc. )

ben3003
post Jul 5 2008, 11:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,350 posts

I want to ask something. Is Czone doing some sort of service like helping ppl to RMA their HDD? I dont mind to pay service charges for it because i dont have my own transport to send the HDD to seagate RMA centre. The hdd itself is under warranty as checked at seagate website.
rhoma
post Aug 12 2008, 02:03 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

i bought a set of cpu system from czone last saturday (9/8/08)..when i got home i realise the sticker of the processor that people usually stick on the front of the casing is missing..the sticker come with the processor in the box right?how come i didn't get mine?
rzeznikj
post Aug 13 2008, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

i know that this thread/post will not draw any attention from anyone, or anyone really give a damn about what i'm gonna post. Oh well, in my desperate times, i'll give it a try.

Dear C-Zone staff/workers/supervisors/technician/whomever is concern

i sent my PSU for warranty after 2 week plus from the date i bought it, due to buzzing sound and flickering on my monitor screen. the PSU is brand new, out of the box
Initially i was planning to chip out more money and change but the person in c-zone asked me to send for warranty
therefore this my receipt's particular. Was told to wait 2-3 weeks

FOR RMA ISSUES

1. Technical Job Sheet Number: EXT (Reference Doc:40831)
2. SRV#: LW4-3672
2. Item On Warranty: COOLER MASTER 500 WATTS PSU
3. When Was The Item Sent : 2-8-2008
4. Problem Faced With It: Buzzing sound, monitor flickering, screen freeze
5. Checking On Status / Issues: i have called 7 times and i always get the same answer

a. not yet not yet
b. 1 month 1 month
c. 2-3 weeks, 2-3 weeks
d. its in the factory, we dont know anything, you wait lo

-the reason i post this here is

1. can i know the status of the psu, life's is very difficult without a pc.
2. can i know when will my PSU be back, or at least tell me the status, i'm practically begging to know how's my PSU is doing, (my past experience with overclockers shop in low yat was, i sent my graphic card for warranty, and until now (6 years) still haven't come back), i don't want this to happen again

3. please, anyone who can help me please help, i really liked c-zone and i dont like to be cheated again in low yat, everytime buy something from low yat, then if got problem, ppl there like dont care and ask you to pay more and stuff. Some sales person dont even wanna look at you and ask you to f*** off and we have to practically beg to ask what is wrong with the things we bought. Note that we are the customers but we have to be treated like dogs when go to low yat and ask about something that we bought with our money

i know that i'm not an expert in computer hardware and stuff, but that doesn't mean we customers be treated in such a way. basically is like slaughtering a dumb passerby.

i really appreciate any help which can be offered by anyone. smile.gif
i sincerely apologize if this post offended anyone.

This post has been edited by rzeznikj: Aug 13 2008, 09:54 PM
TSscooticus
post Aug 20 2008, 01:05 PM

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

rzeznikj : Your item is ready for collection.
rhima : I would need more details.Help me to help you

This post has been edited by scooticus: Aug 20 2008, 01:06 PM
rzeznikj
post Aug 20 2008, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(scooticus @ Aug 20 2008, 01:05 PM)
rzeznikj : Your item is ready for collection.
rhima : I would need more details.Help me to help you
thanks alot

kudos to all c-zone staff for their prompt action, my pc is up and running

thanks again for C-Zone
suiteng
post Aug 20 2008, 01:59 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Why this topic is closed without any reply?
TSscooticus
post Aug 20 2008, 04:04 PM

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

My bad actually,

I have just rejoined back the forums and decided to reorganize all threads to make way for a more proper thread for various issues. I overlooked that there is a warranty thread in existence. Will look into your posts.

Update : Correction : It was me who closed the thread to make way for this one. Kindly use this thread for future rma and complaints so we can track and try to solve issues under one thread. Your previous postings has been looked into and corrected as we speak.

Added on August 22, 2008, 1:23 pmUpdate, I'm having a personal friend who will drop by later this week to help us on a module for our website for rma status checking. Fingers crossed.

This post has been edited by scooticus: Aug 22 2008, 01:23 PM
suiteng
post Aug 24 2008, 07:34 AM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

Thanks.

Please make sure that you answer to the query before closing a thread and leave the customer hanging. It was left unsolved for so long that I've got my item back.

When I was there to collect my item, no action was done and the same girl was on the phone. So, yeah. I waited for her to finish her "important" conversation about "movies and some gossips" for about 5 minutes before I was finally entertained.
TSscooticus
post Aug 24 2008, 05:51 PM

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

As you can see, we are upgrading our website and training the staff services from time to time in hopes to try and resolve issues.

updates on rma checking through our website is now complete and we do have a support line via [email protected] for all issues. I hope that this is going to be a tool in which everyone would utilize should there be any issues.

As I have mentioned, I do appreciate feedback regardless the issue in hand. Thanks again. Then again, rome wasn't built in one day. So i hope that benefit of the doubt can be given to me as I am working in and out to make things better.

Joshua_0718
post Aug 24 2008, 06:31 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**
8,829 posts

QUOTE(scooticus @ Aug 24 2008, 05:51 PM)
As you can see, we are upgrading our website and training the staff services from time to time in hopes to try and resolve issues.

updates on rma checking through our website is now complete and we do have a support line via [email protected] for all issues. I hope that this is going to be a tool in which everyone would utilize should there be any issues.

As I have mentioned, I do appreciate feedback regardless the issue in hand. Thanks again. Then again, rome wasn't built in one day. So i hope that benefit of the doubt can be given to me as I am working in and out to make things better.
I see the e-mail is a great move, although it is quite common in the current IT world. My question is, how long will you guys take to answer a enquiry through e-mail? The e-mail is updated live and your staff will look into the matter straight away? Or will only open the e-mail account when free?
TSscooticus
post Aug 24 2008, 06:38 PM

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

we check our e-mails whenever possible or in 2 hour intervals from 12 to 8 pm daily. Warranty online checks will be updated every day at 12 pm thus anything new that comes back from the suppliers / principal after 12pm will not be updated on the same day. It will be shown in the records the following day.

We tried real time rma monitoring but sadly due to backbone security reasons. We have decided to go against it and to proceed with the schedule above.
awh85
post Sep 24 2008, 11:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,156 posts

Hi, would like to check the warranty status of my xpertvision HD 2600XT.

1. Technical Job Sheet Number - SRV# is LW4-3472
2. Item On Warranty - Xpertvision 2600XT 256MB DDR3
3. When Was The Item Sent - 13-07-08
4. Problem Faced With It - Faulty fan, very very loud sound because it's loose.
5. Checking On Status / Issues - I would like to know if it is ready or not yet to pick up. Apart from that, it would be nice if I could be informed on whether the unit was exchanged for a new unit or simply have the fan replaced.

Will pick it up soon if it's ready. Thanks.
TSscooticus
post Oct 5 2008, 11:25 PM

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

[ awh86 ] SRV# is LW4-3472 : ready for collection
kennysik88
post Nov 12 2008, 03:38 PM

Casual
365 posts

i set up a rig laz year n now de Asus P5B mobo NIC not function so i would like to ask if i bring it for warranty,how long ll it takes as i need to use my pc...thanx.
maevox
post Nov 14 2008, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

cancel my complaint after scooticus help me out regarding the Q8200 thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by maevox: Nov 29 2008, 10:01 AM
maranello55
post Nov 24 2008, 11:21 PM

Accelera Ayrton!!
3,374 posts

Hi. I bought a Forsa 9800GTX+ last Tuesday but it keeps on giving me lock ups on low temps (62c) with all drivers (Nvidia, directx) updated and even tried old version. I have 2 pci-e 6 pin connectors connected. I have 550w so power shouldnt be an issue.

I need to change asap since i am simracing competitively and lock ups are the last thing i need while racing. Im looking to change to Asus 4850. I'll pay the difference of course.

The prob is I bought it last Tuesday and 1 to 1 change can only be done within one week. Since you guys are going renovation and only be opened again on Thursday, can I still do 1 to 1 change??

TQ
nVidiaFX
post Nov 25 2008, 05:14 PM

you can't handle the truth.
4,849 posts

Hello i bought my PC from compuzone if i am not mistaken end of 2005 and recently i think my XFX 7800GTX has died on me if i am not mistaken it's on lifetime warranty, any ideas? thanks in advance.
maranello55
post Nov 27 2008, 10:14 PM

Accelera Ayrton!!
3,374 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

- Nevermind -
nVidiaFX
post Dec 6 2008, 02:26 AM

you can't handle the truth.
4,849 posts

Bump

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top