Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ILLEGEAR Custom Performance Laptops v.4, IONIC - Power for Your Ideas

views

AZIM@ILLEGEAR
post Yesterday, 03:49 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(buysellaccount @ Jan 23 2020, 10:10 PM)
rtx2060 is out of stock for the onyx pro, when will it be available again? would like to get one while the cny discount is still in effect.
Hi buysellaccount, I believe that the Onyx Pro with the RTX 2060 will be restocked soon but should you wish to place an order, it is still possible & you will be entitled to all the CNY promos for your order later smile.gif

This post has been edited by AZIM@ILLEGEAR: Yesterday, 07:27 PM
TSPrince J
post Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Regular
1,247 posts

Official Selenite Pro Unboxing Video

buysellaccount
post Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(AZIM@ILLEGEAR @ Jan 24 2020, 03:49 PM)
Hi buysellaccount, I believe that the Onyx Pro with the RTX 2060 will be restocked soon but should you wish to place an order, it is still possible & you will be entitled to all the CNY promos for your order later smile.gif
Thanks, I'll be placing an order for one. Any chance of you guys doing a little bit of cpu & gpu stress testing for me? I'll be taking it back with me to Thailand on April, so I hope if it's going to fail in any particular way, it would be better for it to fail in Malaysia so I can get it fixed right then and there.
TSPrince J
post Today, 08:33 PM

Regular
1,247 posts

QUOTE(buysellaccount @ Jan 24 2020, 09:48 PM)
Thanks, I'll be placing an order for one. Any chance of you guys doing a little bit of cpu & gpu stress testing for me? I'll be taking it back with me to Thailand on April, so I hope if it's going to fail in any particular way, it would be better for it to fail in Malaysia so I can get it fixed right then and there.
Hi buysellaccount,

We do CPU & GPU stress test for all the systems we sell before delivery smile.gif

41 Pages « < 39 40 41Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    3.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th January 2020 - 09:48 PM