Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 10:19 PM)
other people can read

but as for this guy, he has an agenda from the start to stir up trouble
prove it

or else you are defaming Collective KL
I guess you just try to be an ignorant, such negative such toxic fanatic, repeating ask something already answered. The TS have already shown how Kong Hee related to Collective
I guess now the followers just behave like UMNO members, argue pointless things
There are so many churches out there, but you choose to admire scammer. Seriously, I have no clue lolx
Kong Hee cast a magic on you? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 10:37 PM
agent sawyer
post Jan 11 2019, 10:32 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Lumiaaa @ Jan 11 2019, 01:36 PM)
How can you pray while having pop concert

That is so stupid

Imagine mosque have pop concert pray to Allah
allow me to attempt a (long-ish) explanation

music has always been a part of Christian worship, the Bible legit includes worship songs from ancient Israeli times

for a long time worship involved hymns such as "Amazing Grace" which I'm sure most people heard of

many religious Christmas songs too - in fact the majority of Christmas songs minus the secular American pop of the past 100-odd years, because up until then, Christmas obviously is a religious celebration

American and English churches both have hymns literally hundreds of years old, some which are still sung today

meanwhile the Catholics prefer to sing Latin traditional hymns during Mass, maybe the most famous is Ave Maria

so anyway well, these modern American Christians, their idea is this: why can't Christian worship songs adopt the same musical and lyrical structure of rock and pop songs?

after all, pop is a matter of perspective, pop literally is short for "popular". Hymns are simply reflecting what was popular then. As the years advance, popular music changes in tone, style, beat, etc.

In short: Why should hymns remain the hymns of the 1980s (for example), and not updated to 2000s standards... considering that the hymns of the 1980s which we love today, were considered "stupid pop" in 1980... and the hymns of 1930s (for example) were probably considered "stupid pop" back in 1930... Who knows if in 2030 people will be saying "hymns should be more like hymns of the 2000s"

Even though I myself don't subscribe to this view, they have a point... I myself object to this view, because I love the old-fashioned hymns of the 90s, 80s... BUT again, maybe I just like them because they are what I grew up with.

I'm self-aware enough to know that...
agent sawyer
post Jan 11 2019, 10:35 PM

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 10:30 PM)
I guess you just try to be an ignorant, such negative such toxic behavior, repeating ask something already answered. The TS have already shown how Kong Hee related to Collective
and the relation is irrelevant

therefore you are WRONG in calling Collective KL a scam based on this relation

therefore you are a DEFAMATORY, SLANDEROUS LIAR

There are so many churches out there, but you choose to admire scammer. Seriously, I have no clue lolx
Kong Hee cast a magic on you? rclxub.gif
Nobody is "admiring" any "scammer"

I guess now the followers just behave like UMNO members, argue pointless things
Speaking of UMNO

MMU's Chancellor is the legal advisor of UMNO, YABhg. Tun Dato' Seri Zaki Tun Azmi who is linked to certain scandals

Going by your logic, MMU is a scam organisation and all their employees and graduates scammers

agree?

This post has been edited by agent sawyer: Jan 11 2019, 10:36 PM
Lumiaaa
post Jan 11 2019, 10:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 10:32 PM)
allow me to attempt a (long-ish) explanation

music has always been a part of Christian worship, the Bible legit includes worship songs from ancient Israeli times

for a long time worship involved hymns such as "Amazing Grace" which I'm sure most people heard of

many religious Christmas songs too - in fact the majority of Christmas songs minus the secular American pop of the past 100-odd years, because up until then, Christmas obviously is a religious celebration

American and English churches both have hymns literally hundreds of years old, some which are still sung today

meanwhile the Catholics prefer to sing Latin traditional hymns during Mass, maybe the most famous is Ave Maria

so anyway well, these modern American Christians, their idea is this: why can't Christian worship songs adopt the same musical and lyrical structure of rock and pop songs?

after all, pop is a matter of perspective, pop literally is short for "popular". Hymns are simply reflecting what was popular then. As the years advance, popular music changes in tone, style, beat, etc.

In short: Why should hymns remain the hymns of the 1980s (for example), and not updated to 2000s standards... considering that the hymns of the 1980s which we love today, were considered "stupid pop" in 1980... and the hymns of 1930s (for example) were probably considered "stupid pop" back in 1930... Who knows if in 2030 people will be saying "hymns should be more like hymns of the 2000s"

Even though I myself don't subscribe to this view, they have a point... I myself object to this view, because I love the old-fashioned hymns of the 90s, 80s... BUT again, maybe I just like them because they are what I grew up with.

I'm self-aware enough to know that...
I just find it cringe

Probably the same way imagine Azan sung in rock concert
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 10:35 PM)
and the relation is irrelevant

therefore you are WRONG in calling Collective KL a scam based on this relation

therefore you are a DEFAMATORY, SLANDEROUS LIAR
Nobody is "admiring" any "scammer"
Speaking of UMNO

MMU's Chancellor is the legal advisor of UMNO, YABhg. Tun Dato' Seri Zaki Tun Azmi who is linked to certain scandals

Going by your logic, MMU is a scam organisation and all their employees and graduates scammers

agree?
Okay
- Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried, (so the "we" is Collective KL, Collective Kl admit it, so what you gonna said) ?
but an identity we have come to embrace. <<<< so how about this?

Seem like Singapore citizen, goverment, helen or us who criticise the scammer is a bad guy?
Only Pastor Kong Hee, the scammer is the right one rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 11:46 PM
Fat & Fluffy
post Jan 11 2019, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 11 2019, 04:04 PM)
Hillsong Church makes over $100m
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/...b97ad0ba0a6f1bd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Meyer
Joyce Meyer used to take over 900k salary. She even got her own private jet.

Bill Johnson (senior pastor of Bethel Church) last reported salary in 2010 was 380k USD.

Do you listen to any of these ministries ? You should also be careful ya.
i quite like hillsong..
C-Fu
post Jan 11 2019, 11:59 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

I like how a dupe tries so hard to justify a scam operation.
agent sawyer
post Jan 12 2019, 08:14 AM

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 10:48 PM)
Okay
Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried, (so the "we" is Collective KL, Collective Kl admit it, so what you gonna said) ?
but an identity we have come to embrace. <<<< so how about this?

Seem like Singapore citizen, goverment, helen or us who criticise the scammer is a bad guy?
Only Pastor Kong Hee, the scammer is the right one  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
so what's your point?

did Collective KL say KONG HEE SCAMMER AND I LIKE KONG HEE SCAM AND AYAM SCAMMER TOO?

no right?

they simply said exactly what they said - Kong Hee previously inspired the church, and that is their founding identity. they aren't remitting money to Kong Hee.

anybody even non-Christians would understand where they are coming from. but simply because they have this connection which they aren't trying to cover up, YOU want to push your "scammer" agenda

to the point where you can loudly open thread COLLECTIVE KL IS A SCAM simply on the strength of this doh.gif

like that might as well say MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY IS A SCAM UNIVERSITY simply cause the Chancellor is in UMNO top leadership doh.gif

the problem is YOU, not anybody else
MishimaZ
post Jan 12 2019, 08:47 AM

Getting Started

That is so stupid

Xsence
post Jan 12 2019, 09:47 AM

Casual

That is so stupid

Search
Planet Shaker.
One of the biggest church in Aussie
TSwhitefong
post Jan 12 2019, 11:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 12 2019, 08:14 AM)
so what's your point?

did Collective KL say KONG HEE SCAMMER AND I LIKE KONG HEE SCAM AND AYAM SCAMMER TOO?

no right?

they simply said exactly what they said - Kong Hee previously inspired the church, and that is their founding identity. they aren't remitting money to Kong Hee.

anybody even non-Christians would understand where they are coming from. but simply because they have this connection which they aren't trying to cover up, YOU want to push your "scammer" agenda

to the point where you can loudly open thread COLLECTIVE KL IS A SCAM simply on the strength of this doh.gif

like that might as well say MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY IS A SCAM UNIVERSITY simply cause the Chancellor is in UMNO top leadership doh.gif

the problem is YOU, not anybody else
He just ayam and like the Kong Hee scammer
I was so thankful to God that Pr. Kong agreed to disciple me.

Now you admit have connection, so before this you try to lie?
LoLreally tries so hard to justify the scammer, pity you. " City Harvest is NOT just a NAME that we HAVE carried", do you need a secondary school students to explain this sentence to you?
- Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

you are right, UMNO and you fall into the category, I'm super curious is Malaysia running out of church? no others option? lol

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 12 2019, 04:04 PM
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 11:38 AM

Casual

just ignore those delusional and ignorant CHC members la, they been brainwashed until they cant see whats right and wrong, whenever u question about kong hee stealing church money to them, they will go all out defend their kong hee 'god' and blast u left n right telling u not to believe on those 'fabricatied lies', they always say the singapore gomen and other churches try to kill off CHC deswai put kong hee into jail, really fark them wif their logic la, no difference wif jibby macais defending jibby say PH trying to bring him down by putting him into jail doh.gif

wat einstein said stupidity is infinite is really true, CHC members are a perfect example of it
TSwhitefong
post Jan 12 2019, 11:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rooney723 @ Jan 12 2019, 11:38 AM)
just ignore those delusional and ignorant CHC members la, they been brainwashed until they cant see whats right and wrong, whenever u question about kong hee stealing church money to them, they will go all out defend their kong hee 'god' and blast u left n right telling u not to believe on those 'fabricatied lies', they always say the singapore gomen and other churches try to kill off CHC deswai put kong hee into jail, really fark them wif their logic la, no difference wif jibby macais defending jibby say PH trying to bring him down by putting him into jail doh.gif

wat einstein said stupidity is infinite is really true, CHC members are a perfect example of it
Ya, no wonder Money game like JJPTR/SVI/ Richway etc can easily brainwashed so many followers they are 100% legal, and so many people believe "What luck for Scammer that men do not think.”

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 12 2019, 11:46 AM
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 11:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 12 2019, 11:45 AM)
Ya, no wonder Money game like JJPTR/SVI/ Richway etc can easily brainwashed so many followers they are 100% legal, and so many people believe "What luck for Scammer that men do not think.”
whenever i talk to CHC members after the kong hee scandal, i will always tell myself i should go be a pastor and found a church instead, steal millions and millions and thr will always be hardcore church members defending the pastor and continue to give their hard earned money to the church
LawdRetep
post Jan 12 2019, 12:49 PM

Getting Started

azurues jesus lou comeeeeeee
ChaNzy
post Jan 12 2019, 01:21 PM

Casual

i tengok city harvest, instant remember serina wee

sg top milf brows.gif
spacelion
post Jan 12 2019, 06:40 PM

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(rooney723 @ Jan 12 2019, 11:38 AM)

I'm not chc. What I don't like is how TS just come in and target a single church. Let god judge, no ? In the future anyone can come in and target other church. So how ?
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 06:50 PM

Casual

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 12 2019, 06:40 PM)
I'm not chc. What I don't like is how TS just come in and target a single church. Let god judge, no ? In the future anyone can come in and target other church. So how ?
church do wrong thing then nobody can question n talk about it?? woww, like dis wan ar? christian got the jangan persoal behavior la issit? oni can talk about the right things right? do wrong things then just sweep under the carpet n say let god judge? bunch of hypocrites
Twins10
post Jan 12 2019, 07:22 PM

Getting Started

Resistancr is futile. You will be assimilated.
TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 12:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 12 2019, 06:40 PM)
"Let God judge" and "Forgiveness" is a typical words scammer usually use, sorry to said, JJPTR, Richway those money game use a lot of such similar script as well. I hope you understand "stealing" itself is wrong, "praising" scammer also wrong, "unwilling" to admit that they are wrong is also a horrible sin
The Pastor Chew Eng Han, who attempt to run away from Singapore is totally unforgivable, because he think he is above the law, if he is innocent, why run away?

I think you seriously need to know how to differentiate what is right and wrong

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 13 2019, 12:10 AM

13 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0876sec    2.03    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 11:15 AM