13 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

rooney723
post Jan 13 2019, 12:08 AM

On my way
577 posts

jibby steal money - f*** jibby put him into jail!! he is stealing all our hard earned money to buy hermes for his wife!!! bring BN down n put jibby into jail!!

pastor kong hee steal money - fark u! dont insult my dear pastor!! he is innocent!! he did not steal money!! all are fabricated lies by the sg gomen n other envious churches to bring down city harvest!! dont you dare to question pastor kong hee again i tell u!! if not i will slap u! come la wan fight issit???
Taikor.Taikun
post Jan 13 2019, 12:13 AM

Enthusiast
967 posts

CHC should b shutdown n kicked out of Msia
nelienuxe_sara
post Jan 13 2019, 12:28 AM

noob im ur father
2,543 posts

church scam?
move along
nothing to see
SUSDezs
post Jan 13 2019, 03:01 AM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:44 AM)
Which website?
wrong
his name is only mentioned in one paragraph, it's not "everywhere" nor is it "emphasized"
wrong
Collective KL's website doesn't "appreciate" him "like an idol" at all. Just a mention of the influence he did in founding the church.
wrong
The CHC Singapore scandal isn't so influential as to cause a "huge decline of Christianity" in Europe, UK and US
wrong

Helen Ang is apparently a buddhist

Of course she sounds worrying, her blog is all about attacking these (usual) targets for her political masters. Knowing the churches' position in Malaysia's political and social landscape, I'm not surprised at all.
wrong

There is no scammer to protect here, because you are just making up stories with no proof
Why do you sound like a batu api with no proof?
Caina wain, oo Caina wain
agent sawyer
post Jan 13 2019, 08:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 12 2019, 11:31 AM)
Now you admit have connection, so before this you try to lie?
LoLreally tries so hard to justify the scammer, pity you. " City Harvest is NOT just a NAME that we HAVE carried", do you need a secondary school students to explain this sentence to you?
Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

you are right, UMNO and you fall into the category, I'm super curious is Malaysia running out of church? no others option? lol
You are insane

No, I take that back

You are not insane, you are evil, and deliberately twisting words to frame a religious group that has done nothing wrong other than be founded by the wrong person

empire23 you've shown yourself to be fair minded with your posting in the past week. Tell me, are you going to allow this kind of baseless and slanderous allegation to continue? Especially with the insinuation quoted below that is surely a generalizing statement targeted at a religion?

Would LYN allow the same to be said of other religious groups in Malaysia? If the answer is no, are you being fair?

QUOTE(nelienuxe_sara @ Jan 13 2019, 12:28 AM)
church scam?
move along
nothing to see
This post has been edited by agent sawyer: Jan 13 2019, 08:12 AM
Kyojin
post Jan 13 2019, 09:08 AM

38 posts

Nice, hari ini dalam sejarah /k, new kinda topic
TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 09:08 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 13 2019, 08:11 AM)
You are insane

No, I take that back

You are not insane, you are evil, and deliberately twisting words to frame a religious group that has done nothing wrong other than be founded by the wrong person

empire23 you've shown yourself to be fair minded with your posting in the past week. Tell me, are you going to allow this kind of baseless and slanderous allegation to continue? Especially with the insinuation quoted below that is surely a generalizing statement targeted at a religion?

Would LYN allow the same to be said of other religious groups in Malaysia? If the answer is no, are you being fair?
Seem like your brain already heavily toxic by Kong Hee's magic. The evidence is there yet you deny. I guess for you, evidence is pointless, just believe right? lolx "what luck for scammer that man do not think"
Seem like everyone who report Kong Hee is evil, guess the whole world and all media is evil, just like Donald trump said all is fake news. Only Kong Hee is right?
Well JJPTR followers used to say anyone critic the founder is evil as well lolx
You just use the cheap UMNO tactic again lolx, this TS is about scammer yet you try desperately to twist this TS as anti-religion. That's why I categories you with UMNO
Remember worship a scammer like Kong Hee is very sinful, I'm so pity on you rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxlLf5DY_8&t=167s

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 13 2019, 09:13 AM
tipuism
post Jan 13 2019, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 13 2019, 09:08 AM)
Seem like your brain already heavily toxic by Kong Hee's magic. The evidence is there yet you deny. I guess for you, evidence is pointless, just believe right? lolx "what luck for scammer that man do not think"
Seem like everyone who report Kong Hee is evil, guess the whole world and all media is evil, just like Donald trump said all is fake news. Only Kong Hee is right?
You just use the cheap UMNO tactic again lolx, this TS is about scammer yet you try desperately to twist this TS as anti-religion. That's why I categories you with UMNO
Remember worship a scammer like Kong Hee is very sinful, I'm so pity on you rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
It is quite apparent that whitefong is a biased troll who thinks that because he does not like certain things he must libel them.

most of what he says are outright lies and then he tries to twist other's replies with his lies.

He is but low grade troll.

enough time wasted on him.

As with all trolls, do not feed.

TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(tipuism @ Jan 13 2019, 09:18 AM)
It is quite apparent that whitefong is a biased troll who thinks that because he does not like certain things he must libel them.

most of what he says are outright lies and then he tries to twist other's replies with his lies.

He is but low grade troll.

enough time wasted on him.

As with all trolls, do not feed.
Typical scammer reply
Kyojin
post Jan 13 2019, 09:31 AM

38 posts

Not enough serina wee pictures in CHC thread

10 Serina Wee Facts Every Fanboy Needs To Know, Now That She’s Released

user posted image

This post has been edited by Kyojin: Jan 13 2019, 09:50 AM
SUSskyblu3
post Jan 13 2019, 09:35 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(rooney723 @ Jan 12 2019, 06:50 PM)
church do wrong thing then nobody can question n talk about it?? woww, like dis wan ar? christian got the jangan persoal behavior la issit? oni can talk about the right things right? do wrong things then just sweep under the carpet n say let god judge? bunch of hypocrites
Any religion also, the leaders of the religion don't like believers who always question them, challenge them, debate with them.
Religions loves ppl who just listen and follow. Hence they are known as followers.

My character, I love to question this question that. To leaders in challenging them especially when they are not able to answer my questions logically . Hence I got side line.

Today, I'm a free. Free thinker.
agent sawyer
post Jan 13 2019, 09:39 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 13 2019, 09:08 AM)
Remember worship a scammer like Kong Hee is very sinful, I'm so pity on you rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxlLf5DY_8&t=167s
I am not denying Kong Hee is a scammer

I am denying that Collective KL is a scammer

You have no proof that Collective KL is a scammer

Yet here you are saying these slanderous things

Well you can go ahead and continue saying it

Your own record is here for all to see

(Ignored)
TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 13 2019, 09:39 AM)

(Ignored)
Okay kindly!

read the sentence below again :
Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace. excl.gif

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 13 2019, 07:18 PM
empire23
post Jan 13 2019, 01:21 PM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
Staff
9,417 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 13 2019, 08:11 AM)
You are insane

No, I take that back

Well. My question would be, is the crux of his assertion correct? That this collective church was founded and has significant foundational ties to the disgraced pastor?

If it is true I guess one would allow it under a Prima facie “public interest” criterion. My logic is that it would be in the public interest to know that such ties exist.

It would be akin to a charitable organisation founded by say a controversial figure like Zakir Naik but in a different area. Would I want to know? Yes. Is it the public interest? Yes. Neither do any of the statements constitute blatant incitement, thus I can’t see any reason to enforce anything.

I suppose if there’s anything libellous, the church and their legal representatives can contact us for removal. As for me, I take no sides in the matter in terms of opinion.
spacelion
post Jan 13 2019, 08:21 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

Later I will start one for hillsong. We see how many ppl triggered. Because I'm sure every non Catholic Christian use hillsong in their worship, so will have tonnes of ppl trying to argue.
SUSskyblu3
post Jan 13 2019, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 13 2019, 09:39 AM)

(Ignored)
They got force the believers to pay 10% or not
Maybe not force but put scare on you when you don't pay.

TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 13 2019, 08:21 PM)
Later I will start one for hillsong. We see how many ppl triggered. Because I'm sure every non Catholic Christian use hillsong in their worship, so will have tonnes of ppl trying to argue.
Violent tendency spotted lol whistling.gif
thought you have kind and BeUaTIfuL heart with full of "Forgiveness"

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 13 2019, 11:00 PM
spacelion
post Jan 13 2019, 11:18 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 13 2019, 10:54 PM)
Violent tendency spotted lol  whistling.gif
thought you have kind and BeUaTIfuL heart with full of "Forgiveness"
lol, im not going to go against them. i'll just show the truth and let people judge. isn't that what you are doing now ? call people hypocrite and con man, but when someone do the same as you, its "violent" ?
TSwhitefong
post Jan 13 2019, 11:30 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 13 2019, 11:18 PM)
lol, im not going to go against them. i'll just show the truth and let people judge. isn't that what you are doing now ? call people hypocrite and con man, but when someone do the same as you, its "violent" ?
Uhmm lolx yawn.gif whistling.gif
SUSb3ta
post Jan 13 2019, 11:38 PM

responsible poster stormtrooper
685 posts

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ Jan 13 2019, 10:04 PM)
They got force the believers to pay 10% or not
Maybe not force but put scare on you when you don't pay.
it is quite ordinary for christians to pay 10% aka tithes aka zakat in any church

this point is has no relevance to this thread's discussion

This post has been edited by b3ta: Jan 13 2019, 11:38 PM

13 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:42 PM