Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

rooney723
post Jan 10 2019, 11:59 PM

On my way
577 posts

now oni u noe ar? congrats for getting out of ur cave

collective church changed name to collective to dissociate themselves frm city harvest singapore and their scandals
rooney723
post Jan 11 2019, 07:34 PM

On my way
577 posts

i still rmb last time i knew a few ppl frm city harvest kl church, they will defend kong hee like damn hardcore man, i questioned them about kong hee's innocence n i got blasted left n right by all of them

i was like thinking these bunch of fools will just defend kong hee even if kong hee steals their money, the same thing portrayed by hardcore jibby macais, evidence is thr but they just choose to ignore it, damb disgusting man, i wan to tell them straight if they still think kong hee is innocent then they should also confirm jibby is innocnent as well and vote bn at the coming 15th GE

bunch of ignorant delusional fools
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 11:38 AM

On my way
577 posts

just ignore those delusional and ignorant CHC members la, they been brainwashed until they cant see whats right and wrong, whenever u question about kong hee stealing church money to them, they will go all out defend their kong hee 'god' and blast u left n right telling u not to believe on those 'fabricatied lies', they always say the singapore gomen and other churches try to kill off CHC deswai put kong hee into jail, really fark them wif their logic la, no difference wif jibby macais defending jibby say PH trying to bring him down by putting him into jail doh.gif

wat einstein said stupidity is infinite is really true, CHC members are a perfect example of it
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 11:59 AM

On my way
577 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 12 2019, 11:45 AM)
Ya, no wonder Money game like JJPTR/SVI/ Richway etc can easily brainwashed so many followers they are 100% legal, and so many people believe "What luck for Scammer that men do not think.”
whenever i talk to CHC members after the kong hee scandal, i will always tell myself i should go be a pastor and found a church instead, steal millions and millions and thr will always be hardcore church members defending the pastor and continue to give their hard earned money to the church
rooney723
post Jan 12 2019, 06:50 PM

On my way
577 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jan 12 2019, 06:40 PM)
I'm not chc. What I don't like is how TS just come in and target a single church. Let god judge, no ? In the future anyone can come in and target other church. So how ?
church do wrong thing then nobody can question n talk about it?? woww, like dis wan ar? christian got the jangan persoal behavior la issit? oni can talk about the right things right? do wrong things then just sweep under the carpet n say let god judge? bunch of hypocrites
rooney723
post Jan 13 2019, 12:08 AM

On my way
577 posts

jibby steal money - f*** jibby put him into jail!! he is stealing all our hard earned money to buy hermes for his wife!!! bring BN down n put jibby into jail!!

pastor kong hee steal money - fark u! dont insult my dear pastor!! he is innocent!! he did not steal money!! all are fabricated lies by the sg gomen n other envious churches to bring down city harvest!! dont you dare to question pastor kong hee again i tell u!! if not i will slap u! come la wan fight issit???
rooney723
post Jan 14 2019, 12:46 AM

On my way
577 posts

QUOTE(Wendyvalou @ Jan 14 2019, 12:29 AM)
Those spread false accusation against Kong Hee, CHC and Collective KL will face the ultimate punishment from God during judgement day
kesian another delusional chc member, religion really blinded ur thinking huh? why is it ok for a pastor to steal?

and since u believe kong hee is innocent, then do u also believe najib is innocent and he didnt steal 2.6 bil frm 1mdb?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:34 PM