Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

teamjoker
post Jan 14 2019, 09:29 AM

Regular
1,044 posts

QUOTE(desmond2020 @ Jan 14 2019, 09:20 AM)
Of course nothing wrong
Jesus and his disciple all died peacefully on their own bed after enjoy being rich and famous
/s
Kejap salahan kejap talak salahan. Making people like ayam konpius. But Ayam know universe belongs to jesus so he is lich and femeus but ayam dont lemember hearing he died peacefully. Where u hear it from?
empire23
post Jan 14 2019, 10:50 AM

Team Island Hopper
Group Icon
9,386 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 14 2019, 09:08 AM)
You've read his argument

Do you think there is sufficient grounds for this kind of statement?

Do you think I or anyone else can make a statement of fact that any organisation in Malaysia "is a scam and should be banned" on the basis of merely this level of "connection" - ie that the organisation was "inspired by" - with a convicted fraud criminal?

And the other person whom I quoted

can I comment on any topic "temple (or any other religious organisation) scam, move along, nothing to see"?

or will you take action?

The way I see it there are a lot of provocative statements being made here which would not be made if it was relating to other, perhaps more popular, religions. If that is so and the mods ignore this thread while taking action on other threads, that is rather one-sided is it not?
I actually didn't want to get involved in regards to the argument per se but your assertion got me thinking if I needed to be more well versed in the matter.

I decided to read up on the matter to get a better idea and researched the SG government reports in regards to movement of money from Singapore to Malaysia. There is also definitive timeline and connection between all entities involved. CHCKL also maintains active links with the original name (you can see their twitter) and you can also summarize that they're the affiliate referred to in the charge sheet and the COC SG Government reports.

While definitive proof in the matter of actual wrongdoing doesn't exist, because it hasn't been investigated on the Malaysian side, the circumstantial evidence is damning at best. Prima Facie, there is a link and it's my opinion a reasonable person would think so.

There seems to be basis for the TS's allegations from reputable sources (Gov reports, court filings, public information). I've allowed a lot of religion based discussion threads to run their course and as long as they don't get out of hand that's fine with me. We try to cultivate robust discussion when possible here without resorting to name calling.

Wendyvalou
post Jan 14 2019, 09:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Taikor.Taikun @ Jan 14 2019, 12:43 AM)
He was convicted
Laugh while you can, it will not last
TSwhitefong
post Jan 14 2019, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

Now they have Billion Dollar life talk, Entry fee is RM50 per person. They train follower to become billionaire like Kong Hee?

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 14 2019, 11:50 PM
Taikor.Taikun
post Jan 14 2019, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

QUOTE(Wendyvalou @ Jan 14 2019, 09:20 PM)
Laugh while you can, it will not last
I said he was convicted, proven guilty. Where did i laugh?

Calm your tits down!
TSwhitefong
post Jan 15 2019, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ Jan 14 2019, 12:56 AM)
Yes.  Ordinary.
But I do know some church of you don't pay enough the leaders will have a Counceling session with that person.  Contributions put in envelope with names.

One church I go last time the pastor preaching time say if you don't give 10% then God will not love and blessings you.  CHC type of modern church.
Lolx bro, no la 10% is for very ordinary church. Kong Hee church or affiliate quote is "Give until your heart is broken/ bleeding" rclxub.gif
Singapore can't scam anymore, so come to Malaysia

Singaporean comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIFOZASYTyE

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 15 2019, 12:44 AM
Dezs
post Jan 15 2019, 01:04 AM

Casual
333 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 14 2019, 10:37 PM)
Now they have Billion Dollar life talk, Entry fee is RM50 per person. They train follower to become billionaire like Kong Hee?
user posted image

user posted image
I tot they should invite Jho Low instead.... he is the true billion dollar whale.
TSwhitefong
post Jan 15 2019, 07:14 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Dezs @ Jan 15 2019, 01:04 AM)
I tot they should invite Jho Low instead.... he is the true billion dollar whale.
There is few reputable names inside the talk, hope they are not aware of Kong Hee existence. Otherwise, this is another misleading. Rumor JJPTR/ Richway also manipulate by Jho low

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 15 2019, 07:17 AM
agent sawyer
post Jan 15 2019, 10:14 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(empire23 @ Jan 14 2019, 10:50 AM)

without resorting to name calling.
...really.
starlight glimmer
post Jan 20 2019, 11:53 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 15 2019, 07:14 AM)
There is few reputable names inside the talk, hope they are not aware of Kong Hee existence. Otherwise, this is another misleading. Rumor JJPTR/ Richway also manipulate by Jho low
how true is the rumor is belong to jho low ?
desmond2020
post Jan 20 2019, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 14 2019, 10:37 PM)
user posted image

user posted image
Wow

Church and billion dollar life

I am impressed
TSwhitefong
post Jan 20 2019, 07:48 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(MDLT Eht Nioj @ Jan 20 2019, 12:21 PM)
While the case of Kong Hee disgust me and I'm fairly convinced he's guilty in disguising church expenses to fund his wife's musical career, the way OP is addressing this matter and trying to grasp at straws to prove Collective KL will experience the same fate as City Harvest Church Singapore as per quoted is not helping your cause.
They are using the same method and they are connected, well JJPTR used to said they are different with richway scheme; however the structure is the same
Beside the place for you to worship is not the place for you to get rich, those scammers are using the name of god to attract money-minded people to join

God do not ask you to pay any cent for him, God just ask you to do good; not using the name of "donation" to con followers money like Najib

Many countries in Africa already start to shut down mosque and church, who turn religion into business, those who did business is Satan
https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1018231621076611072

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 21 2019, 12:20 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 20 2019, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(starlight glimmer @ Jan 20 2019, 11:53 AM)
how true is the rumor is belong to jho low ?
That why they said is a rumor, connection between jjptr, richway, svi all money game with jhlow

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 20 2019, 08:02 PM

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0828sec    1.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 02:11 AM