3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

TSwhitefong
post Jan 10 2019, 11:50 PM, updated 2y ago

Getting Started
143 posts

I just find out the Collective KL church is formerly known as a City harvest church, the "CON" church

Kong Hee and 6 others church leader was arrested for allegedly siphoning off nearly $40 million from the church’s.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24...star-dream.html

Kong Hee (founder of City Harvest Church and Collective KL church) Pastor's wife song "China wine" LOLX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x7WcpIsM3c&t=3s

- December 12 2018 -
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cour...f-attempting-to

Source
https://helenang.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/l...s-dream-center/

user posted image

How can Malaysia allow them operate here in Malaysia?

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 06:05 PM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Jan 11 2019, 12:01 AM)
Your news is 10 years late
is not 10 years old news lolx, the latest is 2018. The scandal start from 10 years ago untill today. Long term scam

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 14 2019, 12:09 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 12:30 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Starbucki @ Jan 11 2019, 12:12 AM)
You want the govt to govern churches?
Not so sure, but in the United state they did "seperate the church from the state". I guess the move is to prevent scammer, to scam money in the name of God
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 12:35 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jan 11 2019, 12:32 AM)
now oni found out?
Yes. But unfortunately, still a lot people have no clue about this
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 12:35 AM)
You had better have a good reason to claim that this particular church is a scam

Realise that right now you are saying something like, "Burger King Singapore is a scammer, how can Malaysia Govt allow Mcd to operate"

P.S. wow. That blog is pretty toxic.
It is obvious they share a same founder "Kong Hee", it is written in the media even their own website
Burger king and McDonald is formed by different founder dude
I don't find the blog is toxic, she is telling the truth

user posted image

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 12:43 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 12:44 AM)
The definition of "founder" is not the same as "shareholder"

Besides, you accused Collective KL of being a scam. Do you have any proof?
Not at all

There are many parts of her article that are not only false but frankly repulsive to read

Such great hate evident in her words...
It is not an accuse, it is all over in the media dude. What do you mean a great hate? She is alarmed the people
Spreading such a news is part of social responsibility, how can you twist the story around?
Are you accusing the Singapore government did a wrong thing as well?

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 12:50 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:29 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:07 AM)
I'm not saying SG Govt is wrong, I'm saying you and that woman are wrong because you don't understand the 2 churches are separate entities with different practices and different corporate governance.

But anyway, are you accusing Collective KL of fraud?

Go make a police report if you dare. Isn't that part of "social responsibility"? Go on, do it.
I'm sorry to say, the fact is Pr.Kong Hee name is everywhere on the website, furthermore the Collective KL website should not emphasize the scammer "Kong Hee" name and appreciate him like an idol. This will kill Christianity reputation even further
I'm sure you already know, Europe, UK and US are suffering a huge decline of Christianity, the scammer is the reason behind
The blogger herself is Christianity, what are you talking about? she is worrying. You are protecting the scammer or christian? I'm curious
If you are a christian you should just switch to others church, that's all. Why you sound like an angry man?
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:54 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:44 AM)
Which website?
wrong
his name is only mentioned in one paragraph, it's not "everywhere" nor is it "emphasized"
wrong
Collective KL's website doesn't "appreciate" him "like an idol" at all. Just a mention of the influence he did in founding the church.
wrong
The CHC Singapore scandal isn't so influential as to cause a "huge decline of Christianity" in Europe, UK and US
wrong

Helen Ang is apparently a buddhist

Of course she sounds worrying, her blog is all about attacking these (usual) targets for her political masters. Knowing the churches' position in Malaysia's political and social landscape, I'm not surprised at all.
wrong

There is no scammer to protect here, because you are just making up stories with no proof
Why do you sound like a batu api with no proof?
Are you illiterate? Or just want to argue without purpose? All previous posts and screenshot already shown, you sure Kong Hee name only shows in one paragraph (But you just admit his name is inside Collective KL website). Definitely the "huge decline of Christianity" is not caused by CHC dude. It's cause by irresponsible evangelical from the west.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPtXla7fJ4&t=92s (BBC, Fox almost all media report)

How do you know she is a buddhist? beside I'm talking about scammer right now, not religion why you so furious?

Then why don't Collective KL just remove Kong Hee name? Can explain? I really don't get it

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 02:05 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 07:31 AM)
Way i look at it. MD of company A broke the rule. MD went to jail. We should ban company A

Wat cock u talk
Many members here, the fact is MD and A company owned by the same person. It is not a cock, it is a scam
It is very simple for a company A not to involve, just remove the "Kong Hee" scammer name. End of story
But we don't understand why Company A refuse to remove the name
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 07:41 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM)
Hadi bigger con lah

Even can be elected
Many Con today, worst than MLM or money game
They are more "Legal"
But I guess Kong Hee is much biggest Con, Singaporean actually compare Kong Hee with Najib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxlLf5DY_8&t=167s

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 08:01 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM)
Not sure why should remove the name.

Lol u mean Kong hee owns the church? If like that why is he in jail since he owns the church all money belongs to him.

Anyway. By your account Volkswagen should change name too since they scam so many ppl with the carbon emission thingy and the MD is being persecuted.

For the record I am not into city harvest thingsly. Just feel we should be balance. The head did something wrong and he is paying for it does not means the whole church is wrong .  My 2 cents
If Kong Hee have no connection with Collective KL church, just remove the name as simple as that. In jail can't own any money from the church? Don't get what you mean lolx
Of course you must not admire or even thanks to the scammer, this is misleading. Just ike you should not admire Hitler who kill 6 million of jews, That simple dude, stop twisting

Collective KL church content:
Pr. Kong Hee as he was my Bible School principal and someone that I’ve always looked up to. I shared with him my vision and I was so thankful to God that Pr. Kong agreed to disciple me.

Under Pr. Kong’s leadership, our vision grew and our capacity enlarged. We began to dream bigger dreams for our city. From sleepless nights to wakeless mornings, we worked and worked. And revival came knocking. From having services in classrooms to having a place we can call our own. From a handful of students meeting in a flat to a thriving multi-generational congregation today, it has truly been an amazing ride. Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 08:05 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 08:07 AM)
Yala should ban UMNO too since so many singing praise of najib. His pic still in umno building

Since when la I twist.

So u saying Hong kee owns the church? He still drawing salary from that church?
That why they lose the election, That simple? how he received the money, who know? may be he just using his relative account or such
I start to curious, you probably don't understand my question

I said Collective KL churches must not put Kong Hee name and his wife Sun on the website, should not show gratitude to both scammer. This is like praising the bad guy like Hitler, who kills 6 million

I hope the follower here stop twist the story around. If you are sincere and faithful christian, you should inform the church remove the scammer name, not here to twist my words; I guess this is the main reason why the huge decline of Christianity happened in the US, UK or Europe, because the follower is not rational we talk A, they answer B

faith is faith, bad people is bad people. The follower must not blindly protect the scammer
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(LamboSama @ Jan 11 2019, 10:17 AM)
willing donor, willing receiver.
what's scamming about that?  laugh.gif
Church is like temple or mosque, definetely you can donate accordingly
However, the pastor should not spend church money' for personal luxury lifestyle, this is why the Singapore government sends them to jail
As a Malaysian we should fully aware of the church Kong Hee involved, and should not donate single cent to any church Kong Hee and another 6 leader involved.

TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 10:33 AM)
I see you are very passionate in this issue which is fine for me. It is not up to me to remove them I am indifferent. More the better if they put his face there so other ppl know and be weary.

Also pls tell me how i twist your word and i will amend it 

Btw not protecting him. In fact I think God forbid he should be jailed for his wrong doing. His wife too.

In anycase your allegation on him  continue receiving money is...hmmm anyway I dont care he will be in jail anyway....
That's why I said you can go any other church, there is plenty of churches out there. I don't understand why the follower so furious. If you are faithful, there are so many churches in Malaysia. Why you must donate the money to the obvious Con church with Kong Hee name?
Progressive church usually allows people to ask questions, only the conservative church will keep protect the wrong things
Conservative christian example : Donald Trump
So you should advise the church to remove Kong Hee name, not here argue with me
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 11:06 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Jan 11 2019, 10:50 AM)
It's like your teacher in secondary taught you good good, you get banyak A in all exams, now doing well in life thanks to his teachings. Then one day you found out your teacher robbed a bank and got caught, so then you dissociate yourself from your teacher. Even though you know without him, you won't be successful today.

Same goes for the relationship between the founder and Kong Hee.

They renounce their ties with Kong Hee's church by changing name to dissociate themselves from the scandal.

Fact wise, that without Kong Hee's guidance, there won't be Collective KL or CHCKL or whatever their name will be. So from here it's easy to play "anak derhaka", by denouncing Kong Hee or doing what you suggested; but they didn't, gratitude is gratitude, and it is a personal gratitude.
it is still a gratitutte Lolx

What kind of twisting logic is this? Is this how you brainwashed the adherent? If he is a good teacher, good personality, we definitely respect him. Robbing is wrong, of course we condemn. Is any school in Malaysia or Singapore will praise the bad teacher publicly? I doubt so. If you want to show personal gratitude, you should do it privately, not put on the public website, this is misleading
Just a reverse question, if the "Good teacher" kill your relative during the rob, can you still show gratitude to him and walk away, said " Nvm he used to be good teacher, is okay for him to kill? Okay ?

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 11:19 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(less1234 @ Jan 11 2019, 11:22 AM)
Yeap, I did visited him in prison, life imprisonment sadly, although he didn't kill my relative, he harmed and traumatized my wife, he fell on hard times, I won't judge him on doing so as I did not put myself in his shoes.
Here is two comparisons

You watch Les~miserable? A guy steals a bread for a hungry kid, yes for this case I don't judge him. But it is still a wrong doing.
For Pastor Kong Hee, he deserves the punishment, we should condemn him, because he steal the church money, spends for his personal luxury lifestyle, those are horrible things. And Collective Kl should fully aware of this and must remove such scammer name
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(fun_feng @ Jan 11 2019, 11:28 AM)
RIP TS insulted a church..

Kristian gonna viral, mob and rally u to death
I don't think christian will rally on this, only affiliate of City harvest church will do. Progressive Christian will never accept Pastor Kong Hee.

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 11:37 AM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Jan 11 2019, 01:16 PM)
All over the media is at SG church. They found wrongdoing there.

Malaysia haven't found any wrongdoing so you can't simply equate it here. You can only question is it here is same as there.

Being sued will be a very expensive lesson to learn about responsibility.
This sound like threaten, is this how you all treat the people who ask a question? that why I said for the sake of good, why not just remove the name of "Kong Hee"? less controversial. The church can have less headaches too
We only point out "Kong Hee" scammer name should not use on the website, furthermore, I said a word "could be" only. But the way you threaten us sound real to me. OMG. This is so scary

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 01:30 PM
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Jan 11 2019, 01:29 PM)
Wow your stupidity is in another level. I don't even believe in god, I just telling you how the world works.

Can Germany take out Hitler name from their records? History will remain the same, trying to conceal it will look more worse.
In that case, sorry because too many members here behave like ISIS, threten and twist my words, sound so scary.
History definitely will record, but the record must not praise the scammer, I did mention above, wrong is wrong
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Jan 11 2019, 01:51 PM)
Wrong or right is based on each interpretation.
SG law find it is wrong but maybe for the association in here find such action is permissible.
OMG, no such things stealing church money is wrong, stealing is wrong in every countries. How can people still encourage such wrong doing? No wonder Malaysia has so many money games
How we gonna educate our kid in this way? should we tell them stealing in Singapore in wrong, stealing in Malaysia is legal? so behave nicely in Singapore, come back you can steal as much as you want?

I never expect there is so many twisted comment

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 02:02 PM

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0354sec    0.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 01:02 PM