Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Battery brand that has lasted 4 years or more.

therain01
post Today, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I just double check my amoron battery it is amaron Pro. Saw a seller offering amaron Pro battery warranty from 18 months to 24 months.

Just wondering if anyone know is there anyway to get the battery warranty if I lost the proof of purchase? I saw a white sticker with some sort of serial number on top of the battery. Not sure if that can be used to trace the purchasing date.
wkc5657
post Today, 05:18 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(therain01 @ Jan 16 2019, 05:01 PM)
I just double check my amoron battery it is amaron Pro. Saw a seller offering amaron Pro battery warranty from 18 months to 24 months.

Just wondering if anyone know is there anyway to get the battery warranty if I lost the proof of purchase? I saw a white sticker with some sort of serial number on top of the battery. Not sure if that can be used to trace the purchasing date.
Proof of purchase (usually means invoice/receipt) is pretty much a must for any warranty claims, unless the seller out of goodwill willing to take in.

Roman Catholic
post Today, 05:21 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(therain01 @ Jan 16 2019, 05:01 PM)

You must enquire from the seller as to how is it possible for the same seller to have 2 different warranty periods on the same battery model ? How do they keep track of which is which ?

If it's via your credit card 💳, check against the statement surely something like a name as a proof of purchase will turn up.

If it's via cash 💰, then just get back to the seller whom you got your Amaron from. The seller would have some information on the serial number right since it was through him ?

The Amaron that I wanted to clean, was an Amaron Pro and there was no date on that unit too, which I find was strange. Century batteries are immediately dated via engraving on the unit the moment payment is made.

This post has been edited by Roman Catholic: Today, 05:23 PM

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0678sec    4.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2019 - 08:43 PM