37 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Eco Grandeur (VERSION 3A), Norton Garden,the enchanting garden inEG

voncrane
post Jan 11 2019, 11:05 PM

Noir et fier!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 11 2019, 10:58 PM)
One never knows if its for ownstay for life or shorter term.
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, so should one know what happens in 5 or 10 yrs later???

Having saying this, bumi are getting better to do each days....the old days of bumi will find it hard to find bumi buyers may be the thing in the past....imo.
True... Oh well, mine and SO's major concerns would be the proper maintenance of the public spaces. Gardens, park equipment, lakes etc. Hopefully EW is firm on this stance and firmer on owners paying maintenance fees promptly to keep things smooth and pretty at least till they are done with the area and can move on. Then residents take over, prolly with the same well-performing company.
kungpaochicken
post Jan 12 2019, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

user posted image
aaron1717
post Jan 12 2019, 12:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jan 11 2019, 11:05 PM)
True... Oh well, mine and SO's major concerns would be the proper maintenance of the public spaces. Gardens, park equipment, lakes etc. Hopefully EW is firm on this stance and firmer on owners paying maintenance fees promptly to keep things smooth and pretty at least till they are done with the area and can move on. Then residents take over, prolly with the same well-performing company.
this would rely on how strong and how united your community are also... although strata titled properties have rulings to ensure MF must be promptly paid and there are legal actions can be taken but the whole process of taking legal actions may be inefficient hence prevention is better than cure, make sure all the owners are in sync enough to preserve the best of the township...

in the end, just enjoy the home that's coming to you soon will do.... laugh.gif laugh.gif CNY mood is already in Grandeur Lab~! thumbup.gif

BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 12 2019, 03:13 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(kungpaochicken @ Jan 12 2019, 11:22 AM)
user posted image
pls take your question up to management level or state gov.

interesting to see what they say.....

I believe whoever you wassup only SA? not some manager in charged?????

would be also interesting to see some bumi buyers responsed to this.

leasehold can get bumi discount but lot wont converted to bumi lot...........then it makes no different btw leasehold and freehold except tenure.

BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 12 2019, 03:21 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 12 2019, 12:04 PM)
this would rely on how strong and how united your community are also... although strata titled properties have rulings to ensure MF must be promptly paid and there are legal actions can be taken but the whole process of taking legal actions may be inefficient hence prevention is better than cure, make sure all the owners are in sync enough to preserve the best of the township... 

in the end, just enjoy the home that's coming to you soon will do....  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  CNY mood is already in Grandeur Lab~!  thumbup.gif
strata title act already give power to JMB or MC to take appropriate action without going thru court.

the only thing they cant do is cut water supply. TNB hal ini terpulang kepada TNB whether they potong or not.... devil.gif

bypass ardence lab one afternoon around 1pm.....deader than salted fish.......except the supermarket.

Hisham8686
post Jan 12 2019, 11:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 12 2019, 03:21 PM)
strata title act already give power to JMB or MC to take appropriate action without going thru court.

the only thing they cant do is cut water supply. TNB hal ini terpulang kepada TNB whether they potong or not.... devil.gif

bypass ardence lab one afternoon around 1pm.....deader than salted fish.......except the supermarket.
Hypothetically, should the owner of a specific parcel (read: house) refused to contribute to the maintenance fee and sinking fund of the strata titled development, the JMB and MC still has to go the Strata Management Tribunal to enforce a claim against the errant owner/purchaser of the strata development. Whilst it is easier to initiate a claim and to be awarded by a Tribunal vis a vis a Court of Law (going against the ruling of the tribunal is tantamount to contempt of court, which is punishable by imprisonment of up to three years and/or a fine of up to MYR 250k), however, if by the negligence of the solicitor overseeing the execution of the DMC, certain clauses relating to the contribution of maintenance fund are accidentally left out, or the DMC just happen to be badly drafted where there are two or more conflicting clauses within the DMC, mainly because the incompetent solicitor in question uses a boilerplate DMC without proofreading the DMC (there are plenty of them in Malaysia as enunciated by the current and previous Bar Council Presidents), a question of law would arise, which inevitably means the case would still need to be referred to the High Court. It happened to one of SP Setia's flagship development when Mr Liew and the current team at EW were at its helm. Let's just hope history does not repeat itself.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 13 2019, 12:11 AM

10k Club

Hisham

Wat say you regarding the advice given by EG on leasehold bumi lot vs bumi quota????

Is there any possibility that buyer opted to receive bumi discount but the lot wont be converted to bumi lot for leasehold development?
Tqvm
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 13 2019, 12:14 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Jan 12 2019, 11:51 PM)
Hypothetically, should the owner of a specific parcel (read: house) refused to contribute to the maintenance fee  and sinking fund of the strata titled development, the JMB and MC still has to go the Strata Management Tribunal to enforce a claim against the errant owner/purchaser of the strata development. Whilst it is easier to initiate a claim and to be awarded by a Tribunal vis a vis a Court of Law (going against the ruling of the tribunal is tantamount to contempt of court, which is punishable by imprisonment of up to three years and/or a fine of up to MYR 250k), however, if by the negligence of the solicitor overseeing the execution of the DMC, certain clauses relating to the contribution of maintenance fund are accidentally left out, or the DMC just happen to be badly drafted where there are two or more conflicting clauses within the DMC, mainly because the incompetent solicitor in question uses a boilerplate DMC without proofreading the DMC (there are plenty of them in Malaysia as enunciated by the current and previous Bar Council Presidents),  a question of law would arise, which inevitably means the case would still need to be referred to the High Court. It happened to one of SP Setia's flagship development when Mr Liew and the current team at EW were at its helm. Let's just hope history does not repeat itself.
The erected owner that refused to pay maintenance fee has to hope for badly drafted dmc; highly unqualified lawyer on jmb panel and a bit of luck to bring the case to highcourt.
kungpaochicken
post Jan 13 2019, 01:08 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 12 2019, 03:13 PM)
pls take your question up to management level or state gov.

interesting to see what they say.....

I believe whoever you wassup only SA? not some manager in charged?????

would be also interesting to see some bumi buyers responsed to this.

leasehold can get bumi discount but lot wont converted to bumi lot...........then it makes no different btw leasehold and freehold except tenure.
The one that I asked was someone who take care of buyer after we bought the house.. Can't remember what's that called.. Thanks for bringing it up, I will ask land office and property lawyers to understand this
AskarPerang
post Jan 13 2019, 01:19 AM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(kungpaochicken @ Jan 12 2019, 11:22 AM)
user posted image
Sorry to say but this statement only valid for freehold property.
Bumi buyer bought with bumi discount, yes for freehold property. Bumi buyer gain advantage as they bought at much cheaper price but after getting individual strata title, is free to seel to anyone, no bumi lot restriction.

However, unfortunately it is not the same case for leasehold property.
Bumi buyer bought with bumi discount is automatically counted as bumi lot.
Future subsale transaction also, bumi buyer bought from non bumi owner, the house possible to fall under bumi lot as well after changing ownership.

Many people saying freehold and leashold property got no difference (especially for high rise). But for bumi buyer, this is a significant difference regardless is landed property or high rise property.
kungpaochicken
post Jan 13 2019, 01:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 13 2019, 01:19 AM)
Sorry to say but this statement only valid for freehold property.
Bumi buyer bought with bumi discount, yes for freehold property. Bumi buyer gain advantage as they bought at much cheaper price but after getting individual strata title, is free to seel to anyone, no bumi lot restriction.

However, unfortunately it is not the same case for leasehold property.
Bumi buyer bought with bumi discount is automatically counted as bumi lot.
Future subsale transaction also, bumi buyer bought from non bumi owner, the house possible to fall under bumi lot as well after changing ownership.

Many people saying freehold and leashold property got no difference (especially for high rise). But for bumi buyer, this is a significant difference regardless is landed property or high rise property.
Thanks for the info, definitely a significant difference! Will need to clarify this as I know one of the popular question by Bumi that get Bumi discount would be, "Is this house is a Bumi Lot?"
Hisham8686
post Jan 13 2019, 09:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 13 2019, 12:11 AM)
Hisham

Wat say you regarding the advice given by EG on leasehold bumi lot vs bumi quota????

Is there any possibility that buyer opted to receive bumi discount but the lot wont be converted to bumi lot for leasehold development?
Tqvm
In theory, the EG salesperson is NOT wrong, both are theoretically mutually exclusive, i.e. one could buy a non-bumi lease from the State and get the bumi discount from the developer but still sell to a non-bumi buyer later on at non-bumi price. In practice, state consent is required whenever a lease were to be transferred from one to another, the Land Office (PTG) is very unlikely to approve of such a transfer due to "quotas" that is imposed by the state, either imaginary or absolute. PTG is more likely to err on the side of caution, and reject the application of transfer of the leasehold land on ground of "quotas". Either way, the land doesn't belong anyone (developer or purchaser of the house) it belongs to the state, the buyer of a leasehold house acquired only the lease from the state. However, it's not impossible to transfer/sell a leasehold bumi lot to a non-bumi buyer, but there's plenty of complications that one has to deal with. It is still best to buy a freehold house without restriction on land.

P.S. although I am a bumi, but I have never purchased a leasehold property personally for obvious reasons. As far as I know, there's no such thing as bumi lot for leasehold, as this condition would be listed in the sekatan-sekatan khas of the "land title", usually the "land title" of the lease would be identical to the non bumi ones. I stand to be corrected.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 13 2019, 11:33 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Jan 13 2019, 09:39 AM)
In theory, the EG salesperson is NOT wrong, both are theoretically mutually exclusive, i.e. one could buy a non-bumi lease from the State and get the bumi discount from the developer but still sell to a non-bumi buyer later on at non-bumi price. In practice, state consent is required whenever a lease were to be transferred from one to another, the Land Office (PTG) is very unlikely to approve of such a transfer due to "quotas" that is imposed by the state, either imaginary or absolute. PTG is more likely to err on the side of caution, and reject the application of transfer of the leasehold land on ground of "quotas". Either way, the land doesn't belong anyone (developer or purchaser of the house) it belongs to the state, the buyer of a leasehold house acquired only the lease from the state. However, it's not impossible to transfer/sell a leasehold bumi lot to a non-bumi buyer, but there's plenty of complications that one has to deal with. It is still best to buy a freehold house without restriction on land.

P.S. although I am a bumi, but I have never purchased a leasehold property personally for obvious reasons. As far as I know, there's no such thing as bumi lot for leasehold, as this condition would be listed in the sekatan-sekatan khas of the "land title", usually the "land title" of the lease would be identical to the non bumi ones. I stand to be corrected.
I mean in a good way...... devil.gif

you memang pandai pusing pusing macam good lawyer...…. biggrin.gif

how can a bumi bought a non bumi lease from developer? is there such a thing?????? the piece of land is new lease released by state gov, and developer just got it and started developed it to sell to public. the land is said to have 50% bumi quota.

so the question is 'is developer need to predetermine which part of it is allocated to bumi 1st' or

'as long as a bumi bought, then it will be considered as part of bumi quota"?

the land is still under master. you will get the sekatan khas after individual title is issued, no?

can someone still claimed that this corner lot is a non bumi lease when I bought it (don't even know how its possible), even thought I got bumi discount, the state should never considered my purchase as bumi unit and should remain as non bumi lot.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 13 2019, 11:38 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(kungpaochicken @ Jan 13 2019, 01:31 AM)
Thanks for the info, definitely a significant difference! Will need to clarify this as I know one of the popular question by Bumi that get Bumi discount would be, "Is this house is a Bumi Lot?"
in some instant I know developer will Premark all bumi units with different color, and claimed that these are bumi lots (with lower prices). if you pick one of these units, rest assure it will be bumi lot.

but somehow setia or EW doesn't have this limitation. their sales chart never have such 'restriction', and according to one forumer, EG has sold 70% of EG to non bumi, whereas the quota for EG is 50% bumi.

I also pening kepala…..

BY the way, the SA is what EW called 'relationship manager'. its akin to bank, a personal assistant assigned to you as buyer.
AskarPerang
post Jan 13 2019, 10:57 PM

~tUPaI...~

voncrane
post Jan 14 2019, 12:15 AM

Noir et fier!

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 13 2019, 11:38 AM)
in some instant I know developer will Premark all bumi units with different color, and claimed that these are bumi lots (with lower prices). if you pick one of these units, rest assure it will be bumi lot.

but somehow setia or EW doesn't have this limitation. their sales chart never have such 'restriction', and according to one forumer, EG has sold 70% of EG to non bumi, whereas the quota for EG is 50% bumi.

I also pening kepala…..

BY the way, the SA is what EW called 'relationship manager'. its akin to bank, a personal assistant assigned to you as buyer.
This... This was my understanding too as explained by my pal and when we were shopping around, we did ask SAs of other devs and some pointed out clearly marked units .. Saying they are reserved for Bumi buyers only or similar like that. I wasn't aware of this auto conversion thingys by the state regarding Leasehold, etc. Which then leads me to ask my previous question. If EW (or to be more specific, EG staff) doesn't have such marked lots and yet mentioned to some Bumi buyers (who asked before purchase) that the lots aren't and would not be marked/registered as strictly bumi lots.. Technically, they should know better. Hopefully they are right and Perhaps the registration office can clarify this at a later date. Luckily my pal is buying for own stay too. So he's not particularly concerned. But as you pointed out earlier.. Who really knows if they'll have to move sooner than later and need to sell.. Just have to deal with getting the approvals as quickly as possible.

This post has been edited by voncrane: Jan 14 2019, 12:17 AM
Jeffextreme
post Jan 25 2019, 04:56 PM

Hi, I wonder has Eco Granduer VP oledi? Since it is strata title and it is the first Eco World project to deal with Strata title..I would like to know from any owner do they provide any flexibility in the renovation such as extension, change of window..etc other what stayed in the agreement?

I bought Eco Ardence corner lot and there are restrictions stated but somehow I found it not so clear and has some grey area. After talking to Eco World, they said they have to learn from Eco Sanctuary project team.

So any owner can share their experiences would be appreciated.
mascot_lim
post Jan 25 2019, 05:01 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Jeffextreme @ Jan 25 2019, 04:56 PM)
Hi, I wonder has Eco Granduer VP oledi? Since it is strata title and it is the first Eco World project to deal with Strata title..I would like to know from any owner do they provide any flexibility in the renovation such as extension, change of window..etc other what stayed in the agreement?

I bought Eco Ardence corner lot and there are restrictions stated but somehow I found it not so clear and has some grey area. After talking to Eco World, they said they have to learn from Eco Sanctuary project team.

So any owner can share their experiences would be appreciated.
EG not yet VPed.

The first VPed project for EW is Eco Botanic at Johor. May I know yours are Aeres or Dremien?

As long as your reno plan and extension is within DMC guidelines which they will shared with you upon VPed, I think that is okay.

Although in my personal perspective, EW should not allowed for extension since this is strata titled prop, but considered we are in Malaysia, and most Malaysians are prefer extension, then I guess we have to stick to that trend. Even Eco Sanctuary now also gt a lot of extension.

Suggest you to check with EWRC upon your VP. Cheers.
Jeffextreme
post Jan 25 2019, 05:05 PM

QUOTE(mascot_lim @ Jan 25 2019, 05:01 PM)
EG not yet VPed.

The first VPed project for EW is Eco Botanic at Johor. May I know yours are Aeres or Dremien?

As long as your reno plan and extension is within DMC guidelines which they will shared with you upon VPed, I think that is okay.

Although in my personal perspective, EW should not allowed for extension since this is strata titled prop, but considered we are in Malaysia, and most Malaysians are prefer extension, then I guess we have to stick to that trend. Even Eco Sanctuary now also gt a lot of extension.

Suggest you to check with EWRC upon your VP. Cheers.
Thanks! What is EWRC?
mascot_lim
post Jan 25 2019, 05:10 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Jeffextreme @ Jan 25 2019, 05:05 PM)
Thanks! What is EWRC?
EcoWorld Residence Club

37 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0867sec    6.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th March 2019 - 01:45 PM