2. Done. Bought a new RX 550 just to test this matter, 100% new, not used unit, still flickering
3. Done. Done, bought a new premium DP cable, still flickering
4. Done. Done for both motherboards, still flickering
Still flickering away like there's no tomorrow
Nevermind, I'm just gonna wait until 31st October to strip out everything and install part by part
Also gonna try to run the system naked to see if the HAF XB Evo is the fault for this issue
edit: seriously made me think twice to get that all-amd setup for now. it's really too bad.
Try using win7 by means software test , wire cable DP or HDMI.
Few more test maybe helping
1. Did you test out with other benchmark too ? Maybe the game or bench having problem ?
2. Did you try on linux like Ubuntu since AMD having freesync support under it.http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/HOW-TO-ENABLE-AMD-FREESYNC-IN-LINUX.aspx
With linux , they will have log on the output and variety features to tweak and confirm which part of error.