Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Experience with Lazada Refund

views

jaydengabriel P
post Aug 28 2019, 01:59 PM

Probation
9 posts

I ordered external hard Drive from Lazada. I got it within time but I got damaged piece. I returned the product and got 100% refund.
CHRYSZTHYNA P
post Sep 23 2019, 08:58 AM

Probation
0 posts

IM SO PISSED AT THAT LAZADA REFUND mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif i have this purchased last may 29, 2019, tagged as COD, i reload my lazada wallet,after i got home, i find out that they deduct the amount i purchased, (its ok to me at first) but then the delivery man came and delivered that stuff, and i need to pay because it said COD, i refuse to received it, coz i already pay it.

since then i made na follow up every other day or atleast 3 time a week.. i've got same answer again and again .. telling me, YOUR CASE IS IN PROCESS .. SORRY MA'AM FOR THE DELAY, YOUR CASE IS STILL PROCESSING, mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

4 MONTHS FOR PROCESSING FOR THE WORTH 409PHP ?? WTF !!
RySkywalkerGhost P
post Oct 18 2019, 01:00 AM

Probation
2 posts

I bought iphone 11 pro 256gb rm5599 from LAZMALL APPle store on 1st oct..then that cb seller cancelled it. Now already 15 working days passed.(3 weeks).. still no refund yet. 2 months installment already showing on my statement bank. And already dispute to maybank.. currently waiting for the output..

Overall dont buy from lazada..shopee is better. Lazada now has gone downhill. Customer service also so bad..refund policy even worse..
clayton-chew
post Oct 29 2019, 01:22 AM

Casual
429 posts

Looks like I’m not the only 1 suffering here. I returned the item on 11 Sep to their warehouse, no updates for almost 3 weeks. Had to keep contact their support, they initiated my refund very late but I was refunded the wrong amount (10% of the actual amount). To date I haven’t got my refund back. Each time I contact support, kept telling me excuses, promise fake deadline and ask me to play waiting game. I fed up already.

For those not getting refund back from Lazada after 5 working days, please do yourself and everyone’s favor and file a claim with TTPM, filing can be done online and very fast and easy. They have the power to get your money back, if Lazada don’t honor your money, it will become a civil court case. I provide the link below so you can start filing now:

https://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/portal/home

This Lazada’s registered entity for filing:
ECART SERVICES MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
983365-K
UNIT NO. 17-2, LEVEL 17, WISMA UOA II, NO. 21, JALAN PINANG, 50450 KUALA LUMPUR

Hopefully the more people file claims against Lazada, they can buck up and improve.
rca000 P
post Nov 29 2019, 01:18 PM

Probation
4 posts

my experience:
bought phone from seller
seller out of stock for some reason or other
lazada straight gave me a transaction number and asked me to refund with credit card issuer. took around 2 weeks
acctnt721 P
post Jan 8 2020, 01:34 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(doggy1989 @ Nov 20 2018, 04:52 PM)
Question guys,,the item I just received is defective so I requested a refund from Lazada app...then I get a message n mail saying ..they have received my return item and another saying your refund is being initiated ...but I haven’t even return the defective product ? Do I even need to return it ? Lol??
Same experience, btw, how did you returned or do I really need to return it or they will pick it up?
acctnt721 P
post Jan 8 2020, 01:34 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(doggy1989 @ Nov 20 2018, 04:52 PM)
Question guys,,the item I just received is defective so I requested a refund from Lazada app...then I get a message n mail saying ..they have received my return item and another saying your refund is being initiated ...but I haven’t even return the defective product ? Do I even need to return it ? Lol??
Same experience, btw, how did you returned or do I really need to return it or they will pick it up?
acctnt721 P
post Jan 8 2020, 01:36 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(exdtan @ Nov 27 2018, 03:54 PM)
I ordered a laptop dvd caddy. Description says can fit either 9.5mm or 12.7mm. But turns out only able to fit 12.7mm. So I immediately request for refund on the same day I received my item. It got approved the next day and reflected in my credit card.

Problem is i couldnt get to return the item because by the time i want to send the parcel, Lazada does not let me to print the return label form LOL.
Same here. Did you get to return the item? Will they charge me if I fail to return the item?
exdtan
post Jan 8 2020, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(acctnt721 @ Jan 8 2020, 01:36 PM)
Same here. Did you get to return the item? Will they charge me if I fail to return the item?
I never get to return bro, and no they won’t charge you, nor blacklisting your account. At least mine didn’t.
tstan8_8
post Jan 10 2020, 08:51 AM

Enthusiast
988 posts

My spoil freeze are waiting for lazaza to come and collect. Its already 2 week
wira1979
post Jan 14 2020, 11:15 PM

Enthusiast
742 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Jan 10 2020, 08:51 AM)
My spoil freeze are waiting for lazaza to come and collect. Its already 2 week
Any update? Just make sure that you print the return label even if you don't hear anything from them.

I made the mistake of not printing and since it has now passed my return period, Lazada are saying that there's nothing that can be done. When all I did was to follow their advice to wait for a call from their return pickup department. I followed up nearly every day and all I got was the same answer: wait for the call.

For context, I purchased a RM5k TV but was sent a damaged display set.

If they outright reject my return, I honestly don't know what to do. Please avoid my mistakes everyone.
tstan8_8
post Jan 15 2020, 08:29 AM

Enthusiast
988 posts

QUOTE(wira1979 @ Jan 14 2020, 11:15 PM)
Any update? Just make sure that you print the return label even if you don't hear anything from them.

I made the mistake of not printing and since it has now passed my return period, Lazada are saying that there's nothing that can be done. When all I did was to follow their advice to wait for a call from their return pickup department. I followed up nearly every day and all I got was the same answer: wait for the call.

For context, I purchased a RM5k TV but was sent a damaged display set.

If they outright reject my return, I honestly don't know what to do. Please avoid my mistakes everyone.
Same case for me. Wait for pick up. I will send your request to pickup department. Ghost
wira1979
post Jan 15 2020, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast
742 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Jan 15 2020, 08:29 AM)
Same case for me. Wait for pick up. I will send your request to pickup department. Ghost
That's so distressing. Hopefully, you avoid my mistakes and do the following:

- screenshot/print proof that you have submitted your return request within the valid timeframe
- print the return slip or form
- the day before your return expiry, live chat lazada and get assurances that your case will still be valid after the return expiry date. Screenshot the whole conversation

Hopefully, you'll be able to avoid my situation via the methods above.

After reading feedback on social media and on LYN, I've pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be given the run-around and eventually denied my return and will have to pursue my case via the Consumer Tribunal or via legal avenues.

In conclusion, if you're buying something expensive, please go via Shopee.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0348sec    2.73    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2020 - 04:15 PM