Experience with Lazada Refund

views

wira1979
post Jan 14 2020, 11:15 PM

Enthusiast
995 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Jan 10 2020, 08:51 AM)
My spoil freeze are waiting for lazaza to come and collect. Its already 2 week
Any update? Just make sure that you print the return label even if you don't hear anything from them.

I made the mistake of not printing and since it has now passed my return period, Lazada are saying that there's nothing that can be done. When all I did was to follow their advice to wait for a call from their return pickup department. I followed up nearly every day and all I got was the same answer: wait for the call.

For context, I purchased a RM5k TV but was sent a damaged display set.

If they outright reject my return, I honestly don't know what to do. Please avoid my mistakes everyone.
wira1979
post Jan 15 2020, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast
995 posts

QUOTE(tstan8_8 @ Jan 15 2020, 08:29 AM)
Same case for me. Wait for pick up. I will send your request to pickup department. Ghost
That's so distressing. Hopefully, you avoid my mistakes and do the following:

- screenshot/print proof that you have submitted your return request within the valid timeframe
- print the return slip or form
- the day before your return expiry, live chat lazada and get assurances that your case will still be valid after the return expiry date. Screenshot the whole conversation

Hopefully, you'll be able to avoid my situation via the methods above.

After reading feedback on social media and on LYN, I've pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be given the run-around and eventually denied my return and will have to pursue my case via the Consumer Tribunal or via legal avenues.

In conclusion, if you're buying something expensive, please go via Shopee.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 AM