Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ARA TRE' RESIDENCES @ ARA DAMANSARA, Affordable Luxury Ara Damansara (Investment)

views

BEANCOUNTER
post May 17 2019, 04:26 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ May 17 2019, 01:41 PM)
Kuarters is quarters la lol. Since when minaret is known as kuarters?

And it’s only 4 units. Not 4 blocks
Thanks for explaining.

Its staff quarters why having staff quarters there also a concern???

And the land allocated to mosque n quarters are not big, and its the smallest plot of all plots
k3nji
post May 18 2019, 06:20 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 17 2019, 12:30 PM)
what is kuarters? minerats ah?

I think as Malaysians, we all need to learn to know more about other faiths. some said here might be true but others might not be. Just be fair.

What is the different btw surau and mosque????

How mosque or surau determine its minerats???

How often does the mosque/surau is used?

I know many ppl kpkb on Friday pray and traffic jam, but has anyone here stop and think about our school's traffic, especially those international and private school? how many soccer mums park their vellfire or alpha at roadside to pick up their gems to and off school? And this is happened EVERYDAY, TWICE  a day.

and why there is no huge reaction if a school is built?
Indeed.

I can understand that some of us reluctant to stay nearby mosque due to certain reason ie. religion sensitive etc. But using heavy traffic during friday prayer as an issue, its not a good example actually.

Some of the residence might still in the office during friday prayer.

Its not that during friday prayer the traffic is totally not moving. Im sure there will be some RELA officer to be station to smoothen the traffic.
wgpictures
post May 19 2019, 10:58 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(k3nji @ May 18 2019, 06:20 AM)
Indeed.

I can understand that some of us reluctant to stay nearby mosque due to certain reason ie. religion sensitive etc. But using heavy traffic during friday prayer as an issue, its not a good example actually.

Some of the residence might still in the office during friday prayer.

Its not that during friday prayer the traffic is totally not moving. Im sure there will be some RELA officer to be station to smoothen the traffic.
You're sure there will be rela officers? How are you sure bro. Cause sure means certain. I am not sure though hence I would like to know where did you get the info from.

Nobody loves to live near school in such near proximity as well. Of course there will be mums who park like their mother's road. But it is the same whether it's a school or mosque. If a school is the development plan there, I wouldn't want to buy one there as well for accomodation. Just cause I like the idea of an education center doesnt mean I like to stay beside one, metaphorically speaking.

Be it faith, shopping mall, everything else isn't going to be what many would like to live nearby. It's the same standard. Nothing prejudicial about mosque actually. It's just a personal preference. Like how some likes to live above shopping malls, some live clubbing so likes to be as near as possible. Etc. I happened to not like it when it's over congested with buildings that will surely garner crowds and heavy traffic. No one knows how bad it will be. The sure proof is once it's built, and after it runs for a while, we can revisit this forum to see who's right and who's wrong with their prediction/assumption of traffic and property value. Only then we can be sure.

This post has been edited by wgpictures: May 19 2019, 11:12 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post May 19 2019, 11:19 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

You guys can pick here pick there...

Yet almost everybody cant pick their neigbours...

If you have a neigbour from hell....doesnt matter how gorgeous the unit is, the building is, the surrounding is...it still wont make your day better.

23 Pages « < 21 22 23Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0541sec    1.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2019 - 06:00 AM