Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
142 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards UOB Credit Cards v7, No Cash Back:, TM/TNB/Syabas UOBPayOnline (YOLO)

views

TSaeonsakura
post Oct 11 2016, 07:19 PM

Casual
369 posts

any idea do we have extra 6% cb if we use YOLO card?? drool.gif devil.gif brows.gif

GemFive
vez
post Oct 11 2016, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,396 posts

QUOTE(aeonsakura @ Oct 11 2016, 07:19 PM)
any idea do we have extra 6% cb if we use YOLO card??  drool.gif  devil.gif  brows.gif

GemFive
like not really worth, now gemfive have treats code, better discount, cannot put more than one code
fruitie
post Oct 11 2016, 09:08 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,992 posts

QUOTE(aeonsakura @ Oct 11 2016, 07:19 PM)
any idea do we have extra 6% cb if we use YOLO card??  drool.gif  devil.gif  brows.gif

GemFive
Yes, you will get 6% cash back. It is just a normal online shopping site, I don't see why it is not.
wyh
post Oct 11 2016, 11:31 PM

Regular
1,399 posts

Attached Image

Just notice Uob One so emo geh... mobile - umobile not included in their rebate list sad.gif
arthur88
post Oct 11 2016, 11:50 PM

Regular
1,069 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Oct 11 2016, 03:04 PM)
So far I have paid for UniFi via OCC UniFi. I made a mistake, should have split into three payment channels. OCC UniFi, UOBPayOnline and TM Portal. doh.gif

I also paid Digi bills via MyDigi app.

Will try soon for TNB via UOBPayOnline. Already spent more than RM 600 on YOLO so far.

Part of my community service to the thread, to test which are the cash back-able merchants. tongue.gif
thumbsup.gif thumbup.gif
ten fingers crossed for good news next month...
ytan053
post Oct 12 2016, 04:32 AM

On my way
565 posts

Couldn't find online of the 10% cash back promo when spending with uob supp card. I looked up on uob cc post version 6 but keep getting error in my search. Just want to confirm that there is no more promo on this already right since the cards nd to be approved b4 30 sep 2016.
cybpsych
post Oct 12 2016, 08:18 AM

---------------------
All Stars
62,906 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Jul 27 2016, 08:15 AM)
user posted image

Reward that special someone with 10% Cash Back [ UOB ]

Just follow these simple steps

Step 1: Apply for a UOB Supplementary Card.
Step 2: Spend with the UOB Supplementary Card within 60 days from the card approval date.
Step 3: Get 10% Cash Back!

*Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion is valid from 1 July to 30 September 2016. Cash Back is applicable on accumulative retail spend of up to RM500 within 60 days from the card approval date. Cash Back is capped at RM50 and is only valid for supplementary cards.
Document Required
Copy of NRIC or passport (front and back) of Supplementary Cardholder.

Supplementary Cardholders need to be 18 years old and above.
Terms and Conditions
For UOB Credit Card Terms and Conditions, please visit here.
10% Cash Back Supplementary Card Terms and Conditions.
QUOTE(ytan053 @ Oct 12 2016, 04:32 AM)
Couldn't find online of the 10% cash back promo when spending with uob supp card. I looked up on uob cc post version 6 but keep getting error in my search. Just want to confirm that there is no more promo on this already right since the cards nd to be approved b4 30 sep 2016.
from v6, i searched 'supplementary'.
guy3288
post Oct 12 2016, 08:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,398 posts

QUOTE(wan7075 @ Oct 11 2016, 04:27 PM)
thumbs up rclxms.gif
my yolo card still on the way even though I have make the request on middle of september vmad.gif
Already almost a month, me still waiting for my 2 YOLO supplementary with 10% CB promotion.
UOB is taking very long time.

wym6977
post Oct 12 2016, 09:40 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

So far I have paid for UniFi via OCC UniFi. I made a mistake, should have split into three payment channels. OCC UniFi, UOBPayOnline and TM Portal. doh.gif

Will try soon for TNB via UOBPayOnline. Already spent more than RM 600 on YOLO so far.

Part of my community service to the thread, to test which are the cash back-able merchants. tongue.gif
Recently I called CS and these are the feedback from them:-

1. UOB Payonline - only to major mobile service providers like Maxis, Digi, Celcom and U Mobile.
2. POSONLINE - Entitled for CB
3. MyTNB (www.mytnb.com.my) - No CB
4. Maxis Pay or other telco online portals that can make payments by credit card - Yes (only for Maxis, Digi, Celcom and U Mobile).

Those who have tried paid can verify the above.

I am in the midst of applying YOLO as most probably I will use this card for POSONLINE payment only.
ytan053
post Oct 12 2016, 10:10 AM

On my way
565 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Oct 12 2016, 08:18 AM)
from v6, i searched 'supplementary'.
Thanks. I too went to v6 using "supp" in the search function but no matter what keyword, it keep showing me error, hence i gave up.
mywingame
post Oct 12 2016, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

Anyone having difficulties to waive the annual fee for UOB one card this year?

I have no problem waiving the annual fees past 3 years, but this year they gave me trouble despite my spending actually increased with more swipe as well
SUSDavid83
post Oct 12 2016, 10:26 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

QUOTE(mywingame @ Oct 12 2016, 10:16 AM)

I have no problem waiving the annual fees past 3 years, but this year they gave me trouble despite my spending actually increased with more swipe as well
I'll let you know next month. LOL
TSaeonsakura
post Oct 12 2016, 12:26 PM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(mywingame @ Oct 12 2016, 10:16 AM)

normally how u ask for waive? say want cancel cc then wait for retention dept to call u?
mywingame
post Oct 12 2016, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(aeonsakura @ Oct 12 2016, 12:26 PM)
normally how u ask for waive? say want cancel cc then wait for retention dept to call u?
Usually I just directly ask them to waive the annual fees and tell them I always pay on time, also been frequently using the card. if they told me it cannot be waived, I will say I'm gonna cancel if cannot waive, then they will submit my application for waive the annual fee.

This year they rejected my request to waive twice, so I guess I gonna really cancel the card
adele123
post Oct 12 2016, 01:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,413 posts

QUOTE(wym6977 @ Oct 12 2016, 09:40 AM)
Recently I called CS and these are the feedback from them:-

3. MyTNB (www.mytnb.com.my) - No CB

Those who have tried paid can verify the above.

I am in the midst of applying YOLO as most probably I will use this card for POSONLINE payment only.
i think you might be new to vox/yolo concept.

Actually fruitie and other users have mentioned this before. VOX card has stated explicitly cash rebate is not applicable to utilities.

This has ALWAYS been part of the terms and conditions of the rebate given under VOX card. The loophole is that, because the VOX holders here tested and paid for bills via online gateway, that somehow translates to the ONLINE definition of VOX. So yes, the answer provided by CS is expected to be utilities no rebate.

Which is why testing is important cause we hope the loophole is there YOLO. So hence I await the earlier tester of this card rather than ANY feedback from CS.

sj0217
post Oct 12 2016, 02:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

New Card in new thread, we need to try and test again every single transaction whether under Online spending or not...

I may try for air ticketing from AA/Air New Zealand, I think those airlines should be under Online hmm.gif
fruitie
post Oct 12 2016, 03:05 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,992 posts

QUOTE(adele123 @ Oct 12 2016, 01:55 PM)
i think you might be new to vox/yolo concept.

Actually fruitie and other users have mentioned this before. VOX card has stated explicitly cash rebate is not applicable to utilities.

This has ALWAYS been part of the terms and conditions of the rebate given under VOX card. The loophole is that, because the VOX holders here tested and paid for bills via online gateway, that somehow translates to the ONLINE definition of VOX. So yes, the answer provided by CS is expected to be utilities no rebate.

Which is why testing is important cause we hope the loophole is there YOLO. So hence I await the earlier tester of this card rather than ANY feedback from CS.
Yes, that's right and I'm still hoping for the best. Meantime, I will kindly appreciate if you guys don't check with CS on this topic especially the sensitive merchants. You know who are they... sweat.gif

QUOTE(sj0217 @ Oct 12 2016, 02:07 PM)
New Card in new thread, we need to try and test again every single transaction whether under Online spending or not...

I may try for air ticketing from AA/Air New Zealand, I think those airlines should be under Online  hmm.gif
I think airlines tickets should be entitled.
edwardccg
post Oct 12 2016, 04:24 PM

Regular
1,311 posts

btw, is there any uob card easy to waive annual fee?
i remember uob one sometime can sometime cannot.
worry will this also apply for the YOLO.
fruitie
post Oct 12 2016, 05:38 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,992 posts

QUOTE(edwardccg @ Oct 12 2016, 04:24 PM)
btw, is there any uob card easy to waive annual fee?
i remember uob one sometime can sometime cannot.
worry will this also apply for the YOLO.
Well, always expect for the worst. Whenever apply a card with AF, always be prepared to pay for AF. Ask for waiver but never given? Move on or pay.
edwardccg
post Oct 12 2016, 05:49 PM

Regular
1,311 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Oct 12 2016, 05:38 PM)
Well, always expect for the worst. Whenever apply a card with AF, always be prepared to pay for AF. Ask for waiver but never given? Move on or pay.
Taking the annual fee of RM95.40 into count (rm7.95 per month)
the maximum we can get is 50-7.95 / 833 = 5.048%
provided we spent 833 in online every month.

this will still be a great card after include annual fee if posonline and payonline accepted.

142 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0394sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:03 PM