Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Japanese Vinyl and Figures V12, 2D Waifu in 3D

views

Exiled_Gundam
post Jan 15 2020, 10:51 AM

On my way
541 posts

QUOTE(St0rmFury @ Jan 15 2020, 10:41 AM)
May I know what difference does it make? Proxy can declare lower value?
Yes tongue.gif But take note that this said "proxy" is actually my friend in Japan tongue.gif

It's not like I don't want to pay for the tax, but kastam here located all the way at old LCCT with no access to public transport aside from taxi, which is RM 20 one-way from KLIA or KLIA2; the public transportation cost might be more than the tax itself. Appointing Pos Malaysia to collect from you will incur about RM 50 extra cost, which again might be more than the tax itself
MeToo
post Jan 15 2020, 12:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,440 posts

QUOTE(Exiled_Gundam @ Jan 15 2020, 10:51 AM)
Yes tongue.gif But take note that this said "proxy" is actually my friend in Japan tongue.gif

It's not like I don't want to pay for the tax, but kastam here located all the way at old LCCT with no access to public transport aside from taxi, which is RM 20 one-way from KLIA or KLIA2; the public transportation cost might be more than the tax itself. Appointing Pos Malaysia to collect from you will incur about RM 50 extra cost, which again might be more than the tax itself
Yes.. having to take leave and go there is a PAIN.

The leave cost much more then any tax they can charge...
Evenstarr88
post Jan 15 2020, 06:00 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(killerjeya @ Jan 15 2020, 01:29 AM)
Tough luck when it comes to amiami, they'll never under-declare anything. How much is the value btw? I've had stuff valued around 600 evade customs. Really depends on luck I guess. And also how generous amiami is with the packaging. The bigger the box, the more likely it'll get inspected?  sweat.gif
Yeah, which is why I have decided to mentally prepare myself for my very first customs charge sweat.gif Mine is about RM680 not including the shipping fee.
Ladszy
post Jan 17 2020, 05:10 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Exiled_Gundam @ Jan 15 2020, 10:51 AM)
Hahaha, same as my 'proxy' then. Btw was your friend in Tokyo? Mine isn't and I still haven't thought of a way to get all the boxes from his place to my hotel.
Exiled_Gundam
post Jan 18 2020, 10:56 AM

On my way
541 posts

QUOTE(Ladszy @ Jan 17 2020, 05:10 PM)
Hahaha, same as my 'proxy' then. Btw was your friend in Tokyo? Mine isn't and I still haven't thought of a way to get all the boxes from his place to my hotel.
Chiba

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0321sec    4.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2020 - 01:22 PM