631 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aircon Discussion V3, Home Appliance

views

TSgedebe
post Jan 17 2013, 06:07 PM, updated 9y ago

Regular
1,511 posts

Harvey Norman selling rm1599 Mitsubishi inverter 1HP incl installation, is this ok?
And I found in forum, member selling Daikin for inverter 1HP but using R22 at RM 1400 also incl installation.
Is Daikin inverter using R401 better?
And is the above price ok?
RickOoi
post Jan 17 2013, 06:11 PM

Casual
400 posts

I am also sourcing for Daikin inverter air-con. This brand is not popular in Malaysia, but in Singapore, they are valued brand.

*CG*
post Jan 17 2013, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(gedebe @ Jan 17 2013, 06:07 PM)
Harvey Norman selling rm1599 Mitsubishi inverter 1HP incl installation, is this ok?
And I found in forum, member selling Daikin for inverter 1HP but using R22 at RM 1400 also incl installation.
Is Daikin inverter using R401 better?
And is the above price ok?
See this:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1900533
wenching87
post Jan 18 2013, 01:19 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

How bout york?
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 05:34 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

From the previous thread here
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3392124

Let's we start from V3 here..

Post your Aircon sharing here.

Thanks
SUSleonhart88
post Jun 8 2015, 05:46 PM

Regular
1,686 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 8 2015, 05:34 PM)
From the previous thread here
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3392124

Let's we start from V3 here..

Post your Aircon sharing here.

Thanks
kimsim where can I put my 1/2hp mhi aircon in my bedroom?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 05:53 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 05:46 PM)
kimsim where can I put my 1/2hp mhi aircon in my bedroom?
user posted image
SUSleonhart88
post Jun 8 2015, 06:01 PM

Regular
1,686 posts

this is a small indoor of MHI with big outdoor

Size (L x W x H) indoor 262 x 614 x 210 mm
Outdoor 437 x 708.7 x 336 mm

http://www.lazada.com.my/mitsubishi-srk09c...er-1139748.html

kimsim please review this mhi aircon

This post has been edited by leonhart88: Jun 8 2015, 06:08 PM
SUSleonhart88
post Jun 8 2015, 06:06 PM

Regular
1,686 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 8 2015, 05:53 PM)
user posted image
thanks a lot. that's what I planned. However, still concern waste the flow since aircon facing only 3m flow whereas MHI flow can do 15m airflow. The bed is not like that in middle, I plan to sleep facing door liao to save space biggrin.gif
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 06:09 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 06:06 PM)
thanks a lot. that's what I planned. However, still concern waste the flow since aircon facing only 3m flow whereas MHI flow can do 15m airflow. The bed is not like that in middle, I plan to sleep facing door liao to save space biggrin.gif
Facing door is incorrect lah, later you have more dream than you sleep well

Cause bad FS
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 06:42 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 06:01 PM)
this is a small indoor of MHI with big outdoor

Size (L x W x H)  indoor  262 x 614 x 210 mm
Outdoor 437 x 708.7 x 336 mm

http://www.lazada.com.my/mitsubishi-srk09c...er-1139748.html

kimsim please review this mhi aircon
Done get 1hp just go with 1.5hp at least, even Gree also do well.

6m oops is long, just seriously

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 8 2015, 06:43 PM
idoblu
post Jun 8 2015, 07:02 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

Normally how they gorek the lobang for piping etc? How big a hole do they need to make? Will it be a big mess with dust everywhere?
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 07:06 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 8 2015, 07:02 PM)
Normally how they gorek the lobang for piping etc? How big a hole do they need to make? Will it be a big mess with dust everywhere?
They use a drill machine to hack off the walls, for sure is everywhere dust & flying dust too.

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 8 2015, 07:07 PM
itekderp
post Jun 8 2015, 08:59 PM

On my way
674 posts

Now having a bit of trouble, after I installed awning in my backyard. I realized there is nowhere for technicians to carry down the outdoor unit for servicing in the future. Unless they go all the way to the backyard path. Is it possible to do a general cleaning and service without taking the unit down?
coolkwc
post Jun 8 2015, 09:42 PM

Fall in love with audio again.
3,110 posts

A disappointing and frustrated day.

Today the contractor come my house to install my ME aircond, suppose i should be very happy on that, however is a nightmare for me.

My house aircond copper was concealed one, is a 0.6mm thickness pipe that suitable for RA410 gas. However due to not long enuf, they have to extend the copper pipe by welding on the existing pipe.

One thing they really surprise me was how they test the concealed pipe whether block or not is by blow the tube using their mouth ohmy.gif I really not confident for the method they used, i suppose they are better way to test it. So they continue to weld the pipe and install in door and out door unit. After they welded and bend the pipe, they not even test it again. So, i have nothing to say but 'trust' them.

Upon finished installation, turn ON the aircond, i felt very weird, the coldness is not what i expected, is just slightly colder than ambient despite they set 16'C on 1st run, so they told me run it for 1 hour only turn OFF. They check the aircond (both in door and out door) is running then they just finished the job and go back. After they back, roughly 15 minutes, i still not feel the coldness that suppose to be. I sense something wrong there, so i check the outdoor unit, i saw the fan turn OFF itself after 2-3 minutes run. When the fan is running, i check the air blow out is not hot at all, is just at ambient temp, so i suspect the compressor is not working at all.

I called back that contractor immediately, they promised settle for me by today. After 2 hours they came back and check for me. They said the copper pipe is OK (I dun know how they check without dismantle anything), then wiring OK. They check the compressor gas pressure and everything, can't find the root cause. Then they called to their boss, their boss just order them 'remotely'. That time adi 7:30pm, i adi cooked my meal so i just have dinner with my wife in the dinning room, after i go out to see again. WTF, they open up my outdoor unit and i saw they spray water into the unit. I ask them what problem, they said the compressor motor is too hot so it cut off itself, the gas inside is low, and due to compressor cut off, they can't pump in the gas, so they spray water to cool down, hopefully can pump in the gas when the compressor start running. I really speechless at that moment. They are just electrician, not ME service man, and they are not open the unit with proper procedure, out of 4 screw on the grill panel, they just open 2 of them and pry off the casing at one end to check, it made a big dent on the casing and grill, really heart breaking.

The outcome is they have no idea how to fix it, and said it need to wait for ME to check, if is not ME fault, they will only check the piping again.

I'm really angry with them now, no matter the unit got problem or not, i won't accept that outdoor unit anymore, instead i will ask for a replacement for that. vmad.gif Now the aircond is installed but i can't use, how frustrated for that.

Anyway, the good news is, the aircond total price is 1.9k, and i only paid RM100 for deposit only. If they really don't want to replace a new unit for me, I WILL NOT PAY THE REST TO THEM. shakehead.gif
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 09:52 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 8 2015, 09:42 PM)
A disappointing and frustrated day.

Today the contractor come my house to install my ME aircond, suppose i should be very happy on that, however is a nightmare for me.

My house aircond copper was concealed one, is a 0.6mm thickness pipe that suitable for RA410 gas. However due to not long enuf, they have to extend the copper pipe by welding on the existing pipe.

One thing they really surprise me was how they test the concealed pipe whether block or not is by blow the tube using their mouth ohmy.gif I really not confident for the method they used, i suppose they are better way to test it. So they continue to weld the pipe and install in door and out door unit. After they welded and bend the pipe, they not even test it again. So, i have nothing to say but 'trust' them.

Upon finished installation, turn ON the aircond, i felt very weird, the coldness is not what i expected, is just slightly colder than ambient despite they set 16'C on 1st run, so they told me run it for 1 hour only turn OFF. They check the aircond (both in door and out door) is running then they just finished the job and go back. After they back, roughly 15 minutes, i still not feel the coldness that suppose to be. I sense something wrong there, so i check the outdoor unit, i saw the fan turn OFF itself after 2-3 minutes run. When the fan is running, i check the air blow out is not hot at all, is just at ambient temp, so i suspect the compressor is not working at all.

I called back that contractor immediately, they promised settle for me by today. After 2 hours they came back and check for me. They said the copper pipe is OK (I dun know how they check without dismantle anything), then wiring OK. They check the compressor gas pressure and everything, can't find the root cause. Then they called to their boss, their boss just order them 'remotely'. That time adi 7:30pm, i adi cooked my meal so i just have dinner with my wife in the dinning room, after i go out to see again. WTF, they open up my outdoor unit and i saw they spray water into the unit. I ask them what problem, they said the compressor motor is too hot so it cut off itself, the gas inside is low, and due to compressor cut off, they can't pump in the gas, so they spray water to cool down, hopefully can pump in the gas when the compressor start running. I really speechless at that moment. They are just electrician, not ME service man, and they are not open the unit with proper procedure, out of 4 screw on the grill panel, they just open 2 of them and pry off the casing at one end to check, it made a big dent on the casing and grill, really heart breaking.

The outcome is they have no idea how to fix it, and said it need to wait for ME to check, if is not ME fault, they will only check the piping again.

I'm really angry with them now, no matter the unit got problem or not, i won't accept that outdoor unit anymore, instead i will ask for a replacement for that. vmad.gif Now the aircond is installed but i can't use, how frustrated for that.

Anyway, the good news is, the aircond total price is 1.9k, and i only paid RM100 for deposit only. If they really don't want to replace a new unit for me, I WILL NOT PAY THE REST TO THEM. shakehead.gif
Have a good horse, but the horse can't run at all... For me deffinelty I was kill them.
nanpengyou
post Jun 8 2015, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

hello guys,
20ft x 20 ft - 1.5hp
20ft x 25 ft - 2.0hp

do u guys think there are sufficient horse power?
i intend to install ME.

thank you
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 10:07 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(nanpengyou @ Jun 8 2015, 10:04 PM)
hello guys,
20ft x 20 ft - 1.5hp
20ft x 25 ft - 2.0hp

do u guys think there are sufficient horse power?
i intend to install ME.

thank you
Actually Daikin GA inverter 2hp very sufficient too

That day I when to my customer house and do demo robot vacuum to them, they installed 2hp Daikin inverter can cover around that size of 20x25ft.
SUSleonhart88
post Jun 8 2015, 10:21 PM

Regular
1,686 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 8 2015, 06:42 PM)
Done get 1hp just go with 1.5hp at least, even Gree also do well.

6m oops is long, just seriously
mHI is cheaper than gree.

6m oops what do you mean? 60cm width? even ME got 80cm width indoor

This post has been edited by leonhart88: Jun 8 2015, 10:22 PM
nanpengyou
post Jun 8 2015, 10:21 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 8 2015, 11:07 PM)
Actually Daikin GA inverter 2hp very sufficient too

That day I when to my customer house and do demo robot vacuum to them, they installed 2hp Daikin inverter can cover around that size of 20x25ft.
im not interested to purchase Daikin since it is york now.
My areas are living hall 20x25and kitchen 20x20.
i intend to purchase ME deluxe non- inverter.
Do you think a good choices to get 2.0 and 1.5 ME?
thank you so much

This post has been edited by nanpengyou: Jun 8 2015, 10:22 PM

631 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:24 AM