https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3392124

Let's we start from V3 here..

Post your Aircon sharing here.

Thanks
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 05:53 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 05:46 PM)
kimsim where can I put my 1/2hp mhi aircon in my bedroom?
user posted image
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 06:09 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 06:06 PM)
thanks a lot. that's what I planned. However, still concern waste the flow since aircon facing only 3m flow whereas MHI flow can do 15m airflow. The bed is not like that in middle, I plan to sleep facing door liao to save space biggrin.gif
Facing door is incorrect lah, later you have more dream than you sleep well

Cause bad FS
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 06:42 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 8 2015, 06:01 PM)
this is a small indoor of MHI with big outdoor

Size (L x W x H)  indoor  262 x 614 x 210 mm
Outdoor 437 x 708.7 x 336 mm

http://www.lazada.com.my/mitsubishi-srk09c...er-1139748.html

kimsim please review this mhi aircon
Done get 1hp just go with 1.5hp at least, even Gree also do well.

6m oops is long, just seriously

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 8 2015, 06:43 PM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 07:06 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 8 2015, 07:02 PM)
Normally how they gorek the lobang for piping etc? How big a hole do they need to make? Will it be a big mess with dust everywhere?
They use a drill machine to hack off the walls, for sure is everywhere dust & flying dust too.

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 8 2015, 07:07 PM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 09:52 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 8 2015, 09:42 PM)
A disappointing and frustrated day.

Today the contractor come my house to install my ME aircond, suppose i should be very happy on that, however is a nightmare for me.

My house aircond copper was concealed one, is a 0.6mm thickness pipe that suitable for RA410 gas. However due to not long enuf, they have to extend the copper pipe by welding on the existing pipe.

One thing they really surprise me was how they test the concealed pipe whether block or not is by blow the tube using their mouth ohmy.gif I really not confident for the method they used, i suppose they are better way to test it. So they continue to weld the pipe and install in door and out door unit. After they welded and bend the pipe, they not even test it again. So, i have nothing to say but 'trust' them.

Upon finished installation, turn ON the aircond, i felt very weird, the coldness is not what i expected, is just slightly colder than ambient despite they set 16'C on 1st run, so they told me run it for 1 hour only turn OFF. They check the aircond (both in door and out door) is running then they just finished the job and go back. After they back, roughly 15 minutes, i still not feel the coldness that suppose to be. I sense something wrong there, so i check the outdoor unit, i saw the fan turn OFF itself after 2-3 minutes run. When the fan is running, i check the air blow out is not hot at all, is just at ambient temp, so i suspect the compressor is not working at all.

I called back that contractor immediately, they promised settle for me by today. After 2 hours they came back and check for me. They said the copper pipe is OK (I dun know how they check without dismantle anything), then wiring OK. They check the compressor gas pressure and everything, can't find the root cause. Then they called to their boss, their boss just order them 'remotely'. That time adi 7:30pm, i adi cooked my meal so i just have dinner with my wife in the dinning room, after i go out to see again. WTF, they open up my outdoor unit and i saw they spray water into the unit. I ask them what problem, they said the compressor motor is too hot so it cut off itself, the gas inside is low, and due to compressor cut off, they can't pump in the gas, so they spray water to cool down, hopefully can pump in the gas when the compressor start running. I really speechless at that moment. They are just electrician, not ME service man, and they are not open the unit with proper procedure, out of 4 screw on the grill panel, they just open 2 of them and pry off the casing at one end to check, it made a big dent on the casing and grill, really heart breaking.

The outcome is they have no idea how to fix it, and said it need to wait for ME to check, if is not ME fault, they will only check the piping again.

I'm really angry with them now, no matter the unit got problem or not, i won't accept that outdoor unit anymore, instead i will ask for a replacement for that. vmad.gif Now the aircond is installed but i can't use, how frustrated for that.

Anyway, the good news is, the aircond total price is 1.9k, and i only paid RM100 for deposit only. If they really don't want to replace a new unit for me, I WILL NOT PAY THE REST TO THEM. shakehead.gif
Have a good horse, but the horse can't run at all... For me deffinelty I was kill them.
SUSkimsim
post Jun 8 2015, 10:07 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(nanpengyou @ Jun 8 2015, 10:04 PM)
hello guys,
20ft x 20 ft - 1.5hp
20ft x 25 ft - 2.0hp

do u guys think there are sufficient horse power?
i intend to install ME.

thank you
Actually Daikin GA inverter 2hp very sufficient too

That day I when to my customer house and do demo robot vacuum to them, they installed 2hp Daikin inverter can cover around that size of 20x25ft.
SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 10:10 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ Jun 9 2015, 09:38 AM)
Using mouth to blow are the normal work they do. Because they have the sensor(if blocked, it can't blow through).
But after extending the pipe with welding but never blow again are wrong.
The contractor dun have exprience at all.

Can be use gas to blow in the copper before they lock the nuts
SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 01:54 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 9 2015, 01:38 PM)
kimsim, better to have outdoor below/above the indoor?

user posted image
That is depend the condition

1. Like bungalow type can place anywhere as you like.
2. Apartment only at Aircon leadge
3. Terrace house only front or back
4. Contractor wanna save copper pipe then just place side by side will do.
5. In M'sia really unsafe cause everyone can steal the outdoor unit as well

SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 02:07 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 9 2015, 02:01 PM)
heard from someone. to better cooling better put outdoor unit location below the indoor. outdoor very heavy also steal? just grill it la. why aircon made in thailand better than others?
can ask Aircon man too.

Thailand more cheapest than direct Japan or Korean
Cause salary was low

China got thier brand too.. Also setup in China for shipping cost higher than Thailand too
SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 02:34 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 9 2015, 02:31 PM)
Too sad the majority technician quality in Malaysia really suck, really really suck. Technician in other country need at least diploma for that, but here, those with low education/with every subjects gred F can be declared as 'electrician'. Sorry if anyone here got offended.

The boss that i speak through phone is nice manner, everything OK. But their workers are just pure teenage bastard.

Put the outdoor unit at floor and sit on top of that without my permission, even when i'm around they saw nothing.
During installation, only 2 out of 4 is work for that, but i can see they have no experience at all. That just half play half work, not serious at all.

From my point of view, those guys are just a teenage that can't study well and been kicked out of further education kind of ppl. No knowledge, but come to install stuff that need high technical knowledge, when problem happen, they only know dismantle this and that to rework/recheck. Sei sohigh, i don think those guys will have any bright future.
Is a shop or resaller failed
SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 02:44 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 9 2015, 02:38 PM)
I previously have bought my TV and washer from the same shop, that's why i bought the aircond from them this time.

But obviously the contractor for aircond is different from last time (i dun think TV and washer need contractor/electrician for that), and this one is pure bastard.
Nowadays weather hotter than b4, that is why have many unprofessional come in town to do sub-Con and engaged cheap was learning stage to serve you guy.

In JB have lot of fully Aircon shop seldom got it happen, especially Eletronic shop will do it such thing
SUSkimsim
post Jun 9 2015, 06:30 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 9 2015, 03:09 PM)
Yesterday that guy told me compressor got run, but cut off due to too hot, and the gas level inside is low.

For the ppl that got some sense on aircond system will know this either due to compressor run out of gas (due to piping leakage) or the piping is bend and dented so the pressure is too high due to restricted flow. Unless i really fucking unlucky to get a lemon unit which i believe the chance is low. That's why i almost 100% confirm something is wrong in during installation, and the most suspicious one is the piping.

I asked him piping ok or not, he said: I check adi no leak no bend...WTF, how do you know there is no leak without leak test..i really speechless.
Inverter model or gas R410a would be higher pressure just slighly lose a gap can be leak after few hours.

Choose a good workmanship is not easy btw.
Some like act pro and also expansive charge per unit too
SUSkimsim
post Jun 11 2015, 02:54 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 11 2015, 02:45 PM)
Update for my ME aircond.

Just now ME service man checked my aircond. The conclusion they made was during copper pipe welding, the solder was went inside the pipe, eventually clogged the compressor and valve. shocking.gif They release all the gas inside and refill it, and said the gas is 'choking' inside. They said will order compressor motor and valve inside to replace, and the indoor unit cooling coil need to flush as well. They also asked me to reinstall the new copper pipe without welding. So i went to the shop that I purchased.

The boss is very kind (Maybe my face is very angry), he kept apologize to me for introduce such contractor, he said he had a meeting with the contractor boss yesterday, and they adi dismissed those guys who install my aircond that day. hmm.gif  unsure.gif He also promised the contractor boss will come himself to install for me. Then i told him the checking result by ME, and i said i can't accept repair, he promised to change a whole new set (both indoor and outdoor) for me. So let's see what happen next. Luckily i din pay them full amount that day, else i'm not sure whether they still willing to bother me or not.
Look at your case like easily case to solve... Anyone still saying ME after sales service may suck?
SUSkimsim
post Jun 11 2015, 03:00 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(usop8290 @ Jun 11 2015, 02:56 PM)
hello guys

how much if i want to relocate my AC to a new house. one unit 1.5hp and one unit 1hp. brand ME and MHI. i was quoted for RM780 includes relocation and service work. is it ok?
Wah MHI so cheap ah..
SUSkimsim
post Jun 11 2015, 03:25 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(babyk @ Jun 11 2015, 03:16 PM)
Relocation fee la doh.gif
Oops very confuse

SUSkimsim
post Jun 14 2015, 03:08 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 14 2015, 03:06 PM)
Yerterday the installer boss himself come to my house to install a new set ME at my home, 4 bastard need 3.5 hours to install, he himself alone 1.5 hours settle, see how big the different.

Finally can enjoy the ME aircond yesternight, not bad at all. Just think that the price actually can bought 1.5 daikin inverter adi.
D
Conclusion?

Best or poor of ME set?
SUSkimsim
post Jun 14 2015, 03:23 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(coolkwc @ Jun 14 2015, 03:17 PM)
I never compare with other brand, solely based on what i got is good, but just too expensive.

No matter how, when i move in to the new house, the 2hp inverter i opt for living room will never be ME i think...would like to give a try to Daikin or Hitachi.
I see, should try Daikin inverter in future
SUSkimsim
post Jun 14 2015, 11:08 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(snailly @ Jun 14 2015, 10:33 PM)
Hi guys, need advice. My new aircon Panasonic hp 1.5, when I turn on, got blowing noise and can also hear the compressor making noise. Is it normal? I thought aircon are supposed to be quiet? And when at the balcony really can hear the compressor engine sound.. Please help.....
Like it ?

That is normal, even new Daikin still not quiet at all

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 14 2015, 11:09 PM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 07:55 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

Yesterday follow a friend services Aircon around in S'pore trip

Just notice the chemical wash would be very damn badly smell at all, but the result quite good n new.

Below was the photos taken

Very 1st from the owner never did maintenace or regular service until gas low and not longer cold at all.
user posted image

After sprayed chemical
user posted image

Completed wash n dryed, the overall like new.
user posted image

Actually for me do a interval regular services is much have one

29 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:43 PM