77 Pages « < 51 52 53 54 55 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

masaharuendo
post May 25 2018, 09:08 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 24 2018, 06:47 PM)
coz inpendent adjuster is of the opinion that the repair should only takes 14 days. yes u can appeal. usually yes. good luck
Alright, will do so asap. Thanks! smile.gif
JustcallmeLarry
post May 31 2018, 03:19 PM

Regular
1,363 posts

Hi sifu, last question from me here. This morning i got an email from bank standard chartered saying they have already bank in my lost of use money. I got this email at 11am and been checking my bank acc every hour since but still no money.

From what i told there 2 type of online banking, instant and a slower one? Usually these banks which use which one??? Or did they bank it to wrong account?
TSsaigetsu
post May 31 2018, 04:35 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 31 2018, 03:19 PM)
Hi sifu, last question from me here. This morning i got an email from bank standard chartered saying they have already bank in my lost of use money. I got this email at 11am and been checking my bank acc every hour since but still no money.

From what i told there 2 type of online banking, instant and a slower one? Usually these banks which use which one??? Or did they bank it to wrong account?
double check with co. ur acc no
JustcallmeLarry
post May 31 2018, 08:50 PM

Regular
1,363 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 31 2018, 04:35 PM)
double check with co. ur acc no
lol when i call them they like to push my call around. Whole day i check my account still no money. But email from bank said they already bank in???
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 1 2018, 05:06 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 31 2018, 08:50 PM)
lol when i call them they like to push my call around. Whole day i check my account still no money. But email from bank said they already bank in???
they cannot confirm the acc number?
jyu_bonk
post Jun 24 2018, 11:23 AM

Casual
316 posts

Hi sifu,

Recently my car got hit from behind and already in process of claiming 3rd part insurance. Mine is etiqa and the hitter is RHB insurance.

How can I claim LOU and who should I call? My insurance or hitter?

Sorry, 1st time involve in this kind of thing.
area61
post Jun 24 2018, 09:28 PM

On my way
615 posts

I was driving thru a green light on my lane on a cross road. A motorcycle from the opposite lane broke the red light on his lane and crashed into my car when i was in the yellow box on the crossroad junction.

The motorcyclist does not have licence. How to I proceed from here? Make a police report and claim the biker insurance? My bumper, bonnet, fender and front lights gone. Biker was not injured as the bike landed on my car.

Do I have to claim my NCD?
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 25 2018, 08:51 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(jyu_bonk @ Jun 24 2018, 11:23 AM)
Hi sifu,

Recently my car got hit from behind and already in process of claiming 3rd part insurance. Mine is etiqa and the hitter is RHB insurance.

How can I claim LOU and who should I call? My insurance or hitter?

Sorry, 1st time involve in this kind of thing.
contact RHB.
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 25 2018, 08:54 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(area61 @ Jun 24 2018, 09:28 PM)
I was driving thru a green light on my lane on a cross road. A motorcycle from the opposite lane broke the red light on his lane and crashed into my car when i was in the yellow box on the crossroad junction.

The motorcyclist does not have licence. How to I proceed from here? Make a police report and claim the biker insurance? My bumper, bonnet, fender and front lights gone. Biker was not injured as the bike landed on my car.

Do I have to claim my NCD?
2 possibilities

1: try luck claims against the motorcycle insurance. 1st of all, make sure your [police report say the rider did not injure at all. 2nd ly try identify wh is the owner of the motorcycle, and get to know the insurance. U can get from jpj.

2. contact malaysian insurance bureau. https://www.ibanding.com/what-to-do-when-so...nocks-into-you/
j_coolman
post Jun 27 2018, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

Hi guys,
Need some of your advice.. this afternoon my car got hit from the side when the offender car come out from parking..
We agreed to settle peacefully, so he bring me to the knock and painting shop which he paid for the deposit RM200 (total to fix is rm500) and will settle the rest when my car's done. He refused to let me take his IC//Driving license photo but i'd take his road tax and car plate number.
I haven't let the shop fix my car yet. Should I go report police and have to paid rm300 for the report?
I'm quite worry that if I done fixing my car and that guy refuse to come to settle the outstanding amount.
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 27 2018, 05:39 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(j_coolman @ Jun 27 2018, 04:48 PM)
Hi guys,
Need some of your advice.. this afternoon my car got hit  from the side when the offender car come out from parking..
We agreed to settle peacefully, so he bring me to the knock and painting shop which he paid for the deposit RM200 (total to fix is rm500) and will settle the rest when my car's done. He refused to let me take his IC//Driving license photo but i'd take his road tax and car plate number.
I haven't let the shop  fix my car yet. Should I go report police and have to paid rm300 for the report?
I'm quite worry that if I done fixing my car and that guy refuse to come to settle the outstanding amount.
then u should refuse in the first place.

if he didnt report, additional hassle for u to claim his insurance.

j_coolman
post Jun 27 2018, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jun 27 2018, 05:39 PM)
then u should refuse in the first place.

if he didnt report,  additional hassle for u to claim his insurance.
Ya, when he first come down and apologies said will responsible for it.. I immediately agreed to settle peacefully de.. sad.gif
Now after he said only settle all when my car done fixing, I start worry de.. guess I can only think of another solution if he really is those unresponsible ppl..

Is it possible for me to go jpj check for his car insurance then go his insurance workshop claim for 3rd party claim..
I won't mind run here and there if he act like this lol..
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 28 2018, 08:46 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(j_coolman @ Jun 27 2018, 05:51 PM)
Ya, when he first come down and apologies said will responsible for it.. I immediately agreed to settle peacefully de.. sad.gif
Now after he said only settle all when my car done fixing, I start worry de.. guess I can only think of another solution if he really is those unresponsible ppl..

Is it possible for me to go jpj check for his car insurance then go his insurance workshop claim for 3rd party claim..
yes can. but did u make police report within 24 hrs?
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 28 2018, 08:46 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(j_coolman @ Jun 27 2018, 05:51 PM)

yes can. but did u make police report within 24 hrs?
rcracer
post Jun 30 2018, 11:13 PM

?????
3,743 posts

Noob question, first time today

After make police report , am I able to get copy of third party report also?

For OD KFK.
TSsaigetsu
post Jul 1 2018, 04:13 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(rcracer @ Jun 30 2018, 11:13 PM)
Noob question, first time today

After make police report , am I able to get copy of third party report also?

For OD KFK.
yes. onky after u buy the report keputusan. which u will get after 45 days? cant remember.
tropicanagolf
post Jul 11 2018, 07:49 AM

15 posts

I'm driving a 2017 c class and got hit by another car, can I rent a c class or 3 series from a car rental company? As long as I can produce receipt? C class I have to rent from that local limo company in plaza damas. If it's 3 series I can get from Hertz.
TSsaigetsu
post Jul 11 2018, 03:23 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(tropicanagolf @ Jul 11 2018, 07:49 AM)
I'm driving a 2017 c class and got hit by another car, can I rent a c class or 3 series from a car rental company? As long as I can produce receipt? C class I have to rent from that local limo company in plaza damas. If it's 3 series I can get from Hertz.
you can. same cc. but to avoid any dispute, better u consult insurance company that you are claiming

nanti you rugi.
nasiayam
post Jul 16 2018, 12:08 AM

On my way
663 posts

Hi bro saigetsu, understood this thread is for claiming loss of use, but appreciate if you could share your experience on the below! notworthy.gif

My car (20 year old saga) was hit by a motor (normal motorbike, 125cc type i think) from behind last weekend. Both of us have made police report. The motor rider stated his police report that he hit my car from behind, and he was fined. I wasn't fined. Keputusan report will only be ready in another week.

My car insurance is 3rd party (Tune Protect), while the motor's insurance is comprehensive (Allianz).

I'm planning to claim the motor's insurance and loss of use. I'll be repairing the car at a workshop that doesn't do insurance claims because need it to be repaired fast, thus will pay first and claim later. The repair cost is estimated to be RM 1000.

I need the loss adjuster report to claim the motor's insurance. My insurer and the motor's insurer say i need to get the report myself. A loss adjuster i contacted say the report will cost around RM 500 for damages below RM 5000.

Question:

1. The loss adjuster quote me around RM 500 for the loss adjuster report, the amount is reasonable?

2. The loss adjuster say the insurer will reimburse the fee for the adjuster report, on top of the repair cost for my car, is this true? Say the loss adjuster report cost RM 500 and repair cost is RM 1000, i'll get RM 1500?

2. Since I need to fork out RM 500 first for the loss adjuster report, would like to know how likely my claim on motor's comprehensive insurance would be successful ? I've asked a relative, he say very hard to claim motor insurance...

Thanks!

This post has been edited by nasiayam: Jul 16 2018, 12:16 AM
TSsaigetsu
post Jul 16 2018, 01:31 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(nasiayam @ Jul 16 2018, 12:08 AM)
Hi bro saigetsu, understood this thread is for claiming loss of use, but appreciate if you could share your experience on the below!  notworthy.gif

My car (20 year old saga) was hit by a motor (normal motorbike, 125cc type i think) from behind last weekend. Both of us have made police report. The motor rider stated his police report that he hit my car from behind, and he was fined. I wasn't fined. Keputusan report will only be ready in another week.

My car insurance is 3rd party (Tune Protect), while the motor's insurance is comprehensive (Allianz).

I'm planning to claim the motor's insurance and loss of use. I'll be repairing the car at a workshop that doesn't do insurance claims because need it to be repaired fast, thus will pay first and claim later. The repair cost is estimated to be RM 1000.

I need the loss adjuster report to claim the motor's insurance. My insurer and the motor's insurer say i need to get the report myself. A loss adjuster i contacted say the report will cost around RM 500 for damages below RM 5000.

Question:

1. The loss adjuster quote me around RM 500 for the loss adjuster report, the amount is reasonable?

2. The loss adjuster say the insurer will reimburse the fee for the adjuster report, on top of the repair cost for my car, is this true? Say the loss adjuster report cost RM 500 and repair cost is RM 1000, i'll get RM 1500?

2. Since I need to fork out RM 500 first for the loss adjuster report, would like to know how likely my claim on motor's comprehensive insurance would be successful ? I've asked a relative, he say very hard to claim motor insurance...

Thanks!
1. not sure
2. why u pandai2... haiyo.. if let say insurance company think rm1000k is too expensive how?. just try ur luck and update here. ull get ur rm500 back. yhis one confirm.
2?. sucess.

77 Pages « < 51 52 53 54 55 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 PM