Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

52 Pages « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SKYMERIDIEN @ SKYCITY SENTUL EAST [OWNERS' THREAD], SkyWorld. Design the Experience. Investment

views

DesRed
post May 27 2018, 09:37 AM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(jackmy @ May 27 2018, 12:19 AM)
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...ity-land-deals/

Skyworld kena mentioned, any concern on this Sky Meridien project? Heard they already started to sign SNP..
Shouldn't be impacted as the construction dy started. Still at the piling stage the last time I checked.

Lim Lip Eng specifically mentioned that those projects which have started construction will not be touched as what I have mentioned above.
coolguy99
post May 27 2018, 10:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,818 posts

I am more concerned towards how Skyworld will be impacted as a company due to this scandal. Yes the construction may still move forward, but the last thing we want is for the developer to be embroiled into some sort of scandal. Who knows that this might lead to company directors being impeached, company reputation affected, cash flow issues etc etc.

I know this is all speculation but who knows if this might happen. The last thing I want for my undercon property is to deal with all these unnecessary hiccups.
jackmy
post May 27 2018, 05:46 PM

47 posts

http://www.chinapress.com.my/20180526/%E9%...BB%98%E8%B2%BB/

See the video on webpage above, starts from 6:56, Lip Lim Eng specifically mentioned his main target is those corrupted officer in former government (You know who ^^") , hopefully Skyworld not affected much, am waiting for their Block B launching actually...

Well I think boss of Aset Kayamas will be in big trouble, his "cable" is too obvious..
BEANCOUNTER
post May 27 2018, 08:27 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(jackmy @ May 27 2018, 05:46 PM)
http://www.chinapress.com.my/20180526/%E9%...BB%98%E8%B2%BB/

See the video on webpage above, starts from 6:56, Lip Lim Eng specifically mentioned his main target is those corrupted officer in former government (You know who ^^") , hopefully Skyworld not affected much, am waiting for their Block B launching actually...

Well I think boss of Aset Kayamas will be in big trouble, his "cable" is too obvious..
In order to have taker tbere must be giver.
One hand cant clap
AskarPerang
post May 30 2018, 04:35 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,138 posts

So i guess bye bye to MRT3 interchange station to the circle line here at Sentul Timur LRT. Only left with STAR line. Take note that STAR line is not as hot demand compare to PUTRA line.

Still worth the price without this MRT3?
gks
post May 30 2018, 04:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,781 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 30 2018, 04:35 PM)
So i guess bye bye to MRT3 interchange station to the circle line here at Sentul Timur LRT. Only left with STAR line. Take note that STAR line is not as hot demand compare to PUTRA line.

Still worth the price without this MRT3?
Skymeridien never sell the project with mrt3 station.
AskarPerang
post May 30 2018, 04:39 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,138 posts

QUOTE(gks @ May 30 2018, 04:37 PM)
But those who bought (especially investor) actually bank on the MRT3 station happening here.
jackmy
post May 30 2018, 04:41 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(gks @ May 30 2018, 04:37 PM)
Yes SA has been emphasize to me few times that MRT3 is not a seal deal yet during my visit..
gks
post May 30 2018, 05:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,781 posts

The big question mark actually is whether developer priced in MRT3 premium in the property price.

If no... then not a big deal... may not get "bonus" but will not be ended up like MCity where developer is marketing the Circle Line (with premium at this location) station since 5 years+ ago.
m0n0p0ly
post May 30 2018, 05:20 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(gks @ May 30 2018, 04:05 PM)
The big question mark actually is whether developer priced in MRT3 premium in the property price.

If no... then not a big deal... may not get "bonus" but will not be ended up like MCity where developer is marketing the Circle Line (with premium at this location) station since 5 years+ ago.
If got MRT3 buyer still got many choices, now cancel it so for the properties close to LRT MRT become very limited now, time for developer to increase the price!! rclxm9.gif
coolguy99
post May 30 2018, 08:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,818 posts

still got LRT mah...
DesRed
post May 31 2018, 12:46 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ May 30 2018, 08:47 PM)
still got LRT mah...
thumbsup.gif

Being near any public transport is better than none, especially when you can save on parking at the open carpark or those at the workplace in commercial buildings. I still remember my sister have to pay nearly RM 300/month and above just to park at Mid Valley as her company was based there bfr moving to 10 Boulevard at KJ.
DesRed
post May 31 2018, 12:47 PM

2,866 posts

Double post. Please delete this.

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 31 2018, 12:47 PM
mkbb77
post May 31 2018, 01:14 PM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 31 2018, 12:46 PM)
:thumbsup:

Being near any public transport is better than none, especially when you can save on parking at the open carpark or those at the workplace in commercial buildings. I still remember my sister have to pay nearly RM 300/month and above just to park at Mid Valley as her company was based there bfr moving to 10 Boulevard at KJ.
Nice place to stay, after duke2 highway completed now you can see the traffic flow improve a lot near bulatan pahang and in front of mc d drive thru especially during peak hour..now waiting ekovest open back the entrance next to their eko ltitiwangsa condo.
K.Yong
post May 31 2018, 01:20 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(mkbb77 @ May 31 2018, 01:14 PM)
Nice place to stay, after duke2 highway completed now you can see the traffic flow improve a lot near bulatan pahang and in front of mc d drive thru especially during peak hour..now waiting ekovest open back the entrance next to their eko ltitiwangsa condo.
When is the completion of EkoTitiwangsa?
mkbb77
post May 31 2018, 01:31 PM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(K.Yong @ May 31 2018, 01:20 PM)
When is the completion of EkoTitiwangsa?
Now only finish carpark level, total got 3 blocks plus the mall, at least 4-7years more..maybe you visit their office ask them more accurate.
jackmy
post May 31 2018, 05:36 PM

47 posts

https://www.facebook.com/notes/skyworld/12-...57976280995010/

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1354836/sky...aid-accordingly

Skyworld made statement regarding 64 DBKL land..
SoMeOnE121
post Jun 4 2018, 04:40 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

The loan has been approved already and even SA has admitted to me that some of their projects like sky vogue are a no go...but Meridien is a go.. howver my concern is the same as the forumers above...a company under investigation can mean cashflow problems....board members being impeached....all this can directly influence the quality, delivery and other factors of the construction...

Skyworld has already shown with the Ascenda project that they can deliver a really good quality premium condo and I'm really impressed with the workmanship (I refuse to comment on WIP projects because that are many other factors involved for the delivery of those projects) plus they really seem like a developer that wants to really make a mark in KL....

But so sakit kepala la...after getting loan approved etc..this happens..spent months researching so many projects in Setapak/Sentul/Wangsa Maju area.....haih... I'm supposed to sign the agreement this coming Sunday...dunno if I should delay... was so happy as it's my first house..and this happens...

It would be great if some sifus here can advise if I should proceed...
SoMeOnE121
post Jun 4 2018, 04:50 PM

Getting Started
186 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 23 2018, 12:29 AM)
Lim Lip Eng himself said that Pakatan will not touch those that have started construction, so this project should be fine, I guess. Just shocked that it ended up in his list when I do not hear any complaints about it on the news. Still keeping this in my list atm. happy.gif

But this developer is more prudent with the launches compared to AK, which took on a huge bulk of Rumahwips and selling their private projects below the normal market price, plus their link bridge across OKR keep on putting Ku Nan's face alongside a number of Rumawips that are completed.

I just wonder what will happen to SkyVogue, tho. I still see that playground hoarded up even after it is halted. Wonder why no one even protested when the playground is fenced up and locked before they began to hoard it up. hmm.gif

At the same time, I have suspicions that Lim Lip Eng may not be doing this in the best interest of the rakyat, but rather for political mileage, or some sandiwara to show the developers who's the boss around here. There have been times where certain Pakatan MPs are known to shoot off their mouths without verifying the facts, intentionally or unintentionally.

Welcome to the forums, btw. biggrin.gif
Glad to be here to seek clarity. But this whole DBKL debacle has been a headache for the rakyat. I'm still on the fence about whether to proceed. I have about a week to decide.
ze2
post Jun 5 2018, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(SoMeOnE121 @ Jun 4 2018, 04:40 PM)
The loan has been approved already and even SA has admitted to me that some of their projects like sky vogue are a no go...but Meridien is a go.. howver my concern is the same as the forumers above...a company under investigation can mean cashflow problems....board members being impeached....all this can directly influence the quality, delivery and other factors of the construction...

Skyworld has already shown with the Ascenda project that they can deliver a really good quality premium condo and I'm really impressed with the workmanship (I refuse to comment on WIP projects because that are many other factors involved for the delivery of those projects) plus they really seem like a developer that wants to really make a mark in KL....

But so sakit kepala la...after getting loan approved etc..this happens..spent months researching so many projects in Setapak/Sentul/Wangsa Maju area.....haih... I'm supposed to sign the agreement this coming Sunday...dunno if I should delay... was so happy as it's my first house..and this happens...

It would be great if some sifus here can advise if I should proceed...
It is all because of the location and accessibility to public transport despite this is a commercial land......I bought one unit as well. Am not even worry.

52 Pages « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 PM